End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 04:53:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Hillsong Music Band Exposed

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hillsong Music Band Exposed  (Read 11853 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2019, 06:53:11 pm »

Original Hillsong Worship Leader Marty Sampson Announces He's 'Leaving Christianity' Because The Bible Is 'Full Of Contradictions' • Now The End Begins

Hillsong worship leader Marty Sampson announced on Instagram Friday that he’s “genuinely losing his faith”—and he’s not upset about it.

Over the past few years, there has been a tidal wave of contemporary Christian church leaders who have dramatically announced they are ‘leaving the faith’ because they no longer believe the Bible is true. Just two weeks ago, Joshua Harris, author of ‘I Kissed Dating Goodbye‘ decided he had had enough and walked away. Baptist pastors write editorials in USA Today telling Christians to ‘apologize to the LGBTQ+‘, and Jesse Duplantis still needs $54 million for that new jet. Now one of the original Hillsong worship leaders and writer of popular Christian music Marty Sampson says he doesn’t want to be a Christian anymore. Hmm. 🤔

“Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;” 1 Timothy 4:1,2 (KJV)

One of the great tragedies of the modern ‘seeker sensitive‘ church movement is that they created converts based on their feelings rather than on the word of God. Why are the modern megachurches filled to overflowing on a Sunday morning? Because they come for the music, and the fun, and the coffee shop in the lobby, and they love how good they feel when the service is over. And none of that is biblical, and none of that is the gospel of the grace of God.

“That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.” Ephesians 1:12-14 (KJV)

The Bible when preached in truth and power tells you exactly who and what you are, a lowly sinner who deserves Hell who God saved anyway because He loved you. That’s where the gospel starts, it starts with you headed for Hell until Jesus stepped in and paid your debt, and then you accepted that free gift. How does that make you feel? First it makes you feel terrible when you realize that He had to die because you are sinner. And then when you think on that awhile, it makes you feel glad beyond measure that He loved you so much to be willing to die in your place.

It’s a hard truth, but it’s a hard truth that heals you, saves you, redeems you and restores you. Any church that doesn’t preach on Hell is no church at all by Bible standards.

“And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” Revelation 3:14-16 (KJV)

But when all you are fed is peppy, upbeat ‘worship songs’ with their endless and mind-deadening repetitive choruses, in ‘church services’ that make you applaud everything that is said and done, you are spiritually dead and empty inside, unable to weather the storms of life so you eventually quit like Marty did and all the others have done. Charles Spurgeon warned that the time would come when instead of pastors feeding the sheep, the church would be filled with clowns entertaining the goats. That day is here.
Hillsong Worship Leader Marty Sampson Announces He Wants No Part in Christianity Anymore

FROM CHARISMA MAGAZINE: Marty Sampson was one of Hillsong United’s original worship leaders and wrote and co-wrote hundreds of praise songs including hits like “Now that You’re Near,” “King of Majesty,” “O Praise the Name,” “For Who You Are” and “Open Heaven.”

In his post—which has since been deleted, along with the rest of the artist’s Instagram posts—he included a picture of what appears to be Samson bringing down the pillars of the Philistine temple in Judges 16. He writes that the more he thinks about it, the more Christianity seems just like every other religion, and he doesn’t want any part of it anymore:

“Christians can be some of the most judgmental people on the planet—they can also be some of the most beautiful and loving people … but it’s not for me. I am not in any more. I want genuine truth. Not the ‘I just believe it’ kind of truth. Science keeps piercing the truth of every religion. Lots of things help people change their lives, not just one version of God.”

Sampson also points to apparent contradictions in the Bible and the church as a reason he’s leaving the faith.

“How many preachers fall?” he asks. “Many. No one talks about it. How many miracles happen? Not many. No one talks about it. Why is the Bible full of contradictions? No one talks about it. How can God be love yet send 4 billion people to a place, all coz [sic] they don’t believe? No one talks about it.”

Joel Osteen The Power Of I Am Book

CLICK TO VISIT THE END TIMES CHURCH OF LAODICEA ARTICLE ARCHIVE
Cultural commentator Michael Brown challenges Sampson’s assertions that no one talks about these issues.

Brown points to the countless articles that were written in Christian and secular media when Joshua Harris announced his departure from the faith two weeks ago. For commentary on miracles and supposed contradictions in the Bible, Brown says there are plenty of books.

“Well, I’m thrilled to hear he wants ‘genuine truth’ as opposed to simply taking things by faith,” Brown says. “But I must ask once more, ‘What Christian world has he been living in?”

Despite leaving Christianity, Sampson says he still holds onto what he believes is good about spirituality: “Love and forgive absolutely. Be kind absolutely. Be generous and do good to others absolutely. Some things are good no matter what you believe. Let the rain fall, the sun will come up tomorrow.”

In the wake of Sampson’s announcement, Brown encourages Christians everywhere not to be afraid of asking the hard questions. And he prays Sampson’s heart would genuinely know the truth.

“My prayer is that Marty Sampson would have the integrity of heart to seek the truth earnestly, with humility and passion, and that all others with questions will put those questions on the table. … Let’s pray for Marty’s repentance, restoration and more.” READ MORE

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/original-hillsong-worship-leader-marty-sampson-announces-he-is-leaving-christianity-because-bible-full-of-contradictions/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: