End Times and Current Events
April 20, 2024, 03:36:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Split From: "And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold:" - The JW Pitch

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Split From: "And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold:" - The JW Pitch  (Read 1101 times)
Charrington

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2012, 03:52:07 pm »

[Moderator's Note: This thread was split from the original due to it's off topic false doctrine being promoted, rather than delete it, it has been moved to a more appropriate board.]

woops...

Really? Who said this?

Jas 1:1 Iames a seruant of God, and of the Lorde Iesus Christ, to the twelue Tribes, which are scattered abroade, salutation.

woops...

uhm, your believing and posting false doctrine.

Oh Mark is Dok - that explains it Smiley

This is typical of the worldly religions and shows neither understanding, spirituality or respect for others. I think it's quite possible for a real Christian to have a discourse without acting like were still in pre-school don't you? So why don't we approach it from an adult Christian's point of view. If you make a mistake about someones religious beliefs you don't have to attack them when you are told you are wrong and change the subject.

Where are they today? Can you point them out for us? No, you can't, they don't exist. Why is that? Because that's "spiritual" (for lack of a better description) Israel not physical Israel that is being talked about and I'm really glad you bring that particular scripture up.

I don't think you really understand it's intent but I do think you can understand this: Matthew 21:43 -  Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

The Jews are no longer the chosen people that was taken from them, haven't been for a long time, it's hard to miss that particular scripture. The curtain rent and the ark removed in 70AD God no longer stood by Israel and out of a Gentile nation - From all nations a people would be chosen for his name. It's in revelations among others, but you should know this right?

And Romans 9:6-8 -  Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:...

Revelation 21:1-4 - And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.  Where does it say "New Jerusalem" is coming from? All over? Israel? Earth? No, heaven. It's a spiritual place now not a physical location.  

Romans 9:24-25 - Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? 25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.

The Jehovah's Witness organization teaches that not all members of their group can take communion. Only the 144,000 members called the "anointed class" have the right to take Communion and they are the only ones who go to heaven.1 In fact, the 144,000 "anointed class" within the Jehovah's Witnesses are the only ones who are "born again."
The Watchtower, Feb. 15th, 1985, p. 13

I've actually seen a few partake in the memorial - it's not a "communion" (that's a catholic invention) nor does it use that word in the WT, I'm looking right at it. Personally I only know that they THINK they are one of the 144k. Are they really? I don't know however we personally feel about it we respect their thoughts on it. I have personal opinions about those yet I give them the same respect I'd give you with your personal beliefs even if I don't agree. Technically as a matter of Biblical principal the 144k are the only ones that should be partaking.

Nowhere in the article does it say as you have stated "organization teaches that not all members of their group can take communion."

What they teach is not everyone is of that class and if you are not you SHOULD not partake of those emblems - So what you are saying, again isn't taught as a JW and is NOT in the WT as you are stating. I've seen partake and I can't say I would think they are of that class, but who am I to judge and that is how ALL JW's handle that particular issue. All of us bar none.

Just for the record here Dok - that article says nothing about being "born again" nor does it use the words "born again". That's you adding that to the conversation incorrectly probably just a misunderstanding I'm sure...  I know you wouldn't deliberately lie. I'm pretty sure this comment stems from your personal belief in what born again means (we don't agree on that subject either). What church do you attend again?

144k are the only ones to go to heaven yes, they are the ones that rule as kings and priests with Jesus for 1000 years. Who do they rule over? The earthly great crowd.

Let me share that article with everyone so they can see also.

Jesus said, “This means my body.” In saying these words, Jesus put a special meaning on the loaf—it was a symbol of his own sinless fleshly body that he gave “in behalf of the life of the world.” (John 6:51) Similarly, when he said respecting the cup of wine, “This means my ‘blood of the covenant,’ . . . poured out . . . for forgiveness of sins,” he was using the fermented wine in the cup as a symbol of his own blood. This blood was to be the basis for putting into operation “a new covenant.” His shed blood was also going to be a means of providing “forgiveness of sins.”—Matthew 26:28; Jeremiah 31:31-33; Hebrews 9:22.

What, then, is implied on the part of those who partake of the bread and the wine during the Memorial celebration? The act itself demonstrates to the partakers, and to onlookers, that they have already benefited from the ransom sacrifice of Christ Jesus, but in a special way and for a special purpose. How does this work out? On the basis of their faith in Christ’s sacrifice and their dedication to Jehovah, God credits them with the merit of Jesus’ human sacrifice. For what purpose? So that they can have imputed to them human perfection and thus have a righteous standing before God. Jehovah then begets these by his holy spirit and they become his spiritual sons. They are now in a position to sacrifice their right to live on earth in return for a heavenly inheritance. All of this has taken place before they share in the Lord’s Supper.—Romans 5:1, 2, 8; 8:15-17; James 1:18.

Consider now what else is implied by drinking the wine. Although Jehovah has imputed righteousness to his spiritual sons and has adopted them as sons, they are still in the imperfect flesh. They are yet prone to sin and they recognize this. In drinking the wine, they thereby acknowledge their daily dependence on the blood of Christ Jesus, which has been “poured out in behalf of many for forgiveness of sins.”—1 John 1:9, 10; 2:1.

There is still something else, however, that is implied by drinking the wine. The partakers testify that they have been brought into the “new covenant” that Jehovah long ago foretold through the prophet Jeremiah. This covenant was made operational by the blood of Jesus. The parties to that covenant are Jehovah God and his spiritual sons, who collectively make up spiritual Israel. Each member is chosen by God. Jesus is the Mediator of the covenant, by which he assists those 144,000 covenant members to become part of the seed of Abraham. (Jeremiah 31:31-34; 2 Thessalonians 2:13; Hebrews 8:10, 12; 12:22-24; Galatians 3:29) These are also the ones that Jesus takes into a ‘covenant for a kingdom.’ As a result, they will eventually be used along with their King Jesus Christ to channel Jehovah’s blessings of life to all the families of the earth.—Luke 22:28-30; John 6:53; Revelation 5:9, 10; Genesis 22:15-18.

- The Watchtower, Feb. 15th, 1985, p. 13

It's funny I've know you for a while and I see you post against the Mosaic law being valid yet you are still following it here by saying the Jews are still God's chosen people. That covenant was replaced and gentiles were allowed in. God no longer had a plan for physical Israel under the New Covenant, Galatians 3:26-29, Jeremiah 31:31

What Church do you attend Dok and what ideology is it that you subscribe to and don't be afraid I don't intend to use it to criticize you or your beliefs like other spiritual illiterates do.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 04:08:38 pm by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Charrington

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 04:26:13 pm »

It's funny Dok that you blame PPF of doing the exact same things you do personally - Good luck with that Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 04:50:41 pm »

It's funny Dok that you blame PPF of doing the exact same things you do personally - Good luck with that Wink

uhm? what did i do?
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Kilika
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 05:04:24 am »

Mark didn't, I did. You would know that if you actually paid attention. Notice the disclaimer, in RED letters at the very beginning of this thread?

And notice at the bottom of that post the little "Last Edit" thing, that says my name?

Don't go lashing out at Mark just because he's called your bluff doctrinally. As global mod, I made the change to keep this place in order, and not allow bs to be tossed into threads like at PPF.

Ever see an explanation for an edit on a thread at PPF? NOPE.

You want to attempt to accuse anybody here of lying to the public intentionally? You really want to go there?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: