End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 03:27:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

A request from a listener of Dr. Johnson (SALVATION)

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A request from a listener of Dr. Johnson (SALVATION)  (Read 820 times)
tracihello

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2010, 05:28:00 pm »

Please pray for this listener. He is not sure of his salvation!

"Dear Scott, I humbly come before you, an emissary and ambassador of your Lord and Master with a plea of mercy and Aid. My life is encompassed in sin. Every day I dishonor myself and enduring such self inflicted humiliation brings great pains upon thyself. i do not wish to identify my sins nor my predicament, but nonetheless, I need your help. While i have had some success in battling and overcoming some of my trials, there are these issues that i can not overcome alone. I am overwhelmed by the hoard of evil which encompasses me. Scott, I understand that at this point, your word has grown to such a level that multitudes of tongues congregate before you thus making you able to read your mail extremely difficult if not impossible. But Scott, if God willing you encounter my plea for help, I just ask that you pray for me to overcome these things. I'm not trying to be self centered, but I believe it has reached the point where intervention is required. I know I am not a saved being, but I also know that the word of Jesus is the truth. Scott, please intercede with your master to send me aid, to help me overcome and deal with my current predicament."
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

tracihello

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 05:57:49 pm »

Here is what I have prayed on the shoutbox, so far:

Today at 05:54:46 pm tracihello says: ... but if he isn't saved, you have said it is not your will for anyone to perish, but come to repentance. Please grant him repentance and make him a son of God, bought by the blood of your dear Son. Make him beloved in Christ.
Today at 05:52:26 pm tracihello says: Father, please search his heart and show him. If he isn't saved, please lead him to repentance. If he is saved, please give him the assurance, and show him what is robbing him of his knowing that he's saved.
Today at 05:50:20 pm tracihello says: You know what's in his heart, and you know if there is any hardness that is preventing repentance...or if he is already saved, but something is preventing him from knowing he is saved...
Today at 05:48:10 pm tracihello says: I don't know if he is saved,or not. You know, Father...
Today at 05:46:56 pm tracihello says: Heavenly Father, a man has written to Scott and is not sure of his salvation...
Report Spam   Logged
Donna

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 07:56:47 pm »

Dear Lord

We come before you and lift up this man to you and ask that you will protect and guide him to you Lord.  Please protect him from the temptations and bondages of this world Lord.  Your word says, "resist the devil and he will flee" Lord please give him strength to resist.  Your word says "greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world" Lord we ask that this man may truely know your saving grace.  Open his eyes and ears to the gospel and knowledge of your truth and bring him to the foot of the cross of repentance Lord.  We plead for his salvation Lord, may he know your saving grace and walk day by day in your righteousness, in Jesus Name we pray, Amen
Report Spam   Logged
tracihello

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 08:12:54 pm »

Dear Lord

We come before you and lift up this man to you and ask that you will protect and guide him to you Lord.  Please protect him from the temptations and bondages of this world Lord.  Your word says, "resist the devil and he will flee" Lord please give him strength to resist.  Your word says "greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world" Lord we ask that this man may truely know your saving grace.  Open his eyes and ears to the gospel and knowledge of your truth and bring him to the foot of the cross of repentance Lord.  We plead for his salvation Lord, may he know your saving grace and walk day by day in your righteousness, in Jesus Name we pray, Amen

Amen!
Report Spam   Logged
mennin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 02:05:49 pm »

"Dear Scott, I humbly come before you, an emissary and ambassador of your Lord and Master with a plea of mercy and Aid. My life is encompassed in sin. Every day I dishonor myself and enduring such self inflicted humiliation brings great pains upon thyself. i do not wish to identify my sins nor my predicament, but nonetheless, I need your help. While i have had some success in battling and overcoming some of my trials, there are these issues that i can not overcome alone. I am overwhelmed by the hoard of evil which encompasses me. Scott, I understand that at this point, your word has grown to such a level that multitudes of tongues congregate before you thus making you able to read your mail extremely difficult if not impossible. But Scott, if God willing you encounter my plea for help, I just ask that you pray for me to overcome these things. I'm not trying to be self centered, but I believe it has reached the point where intervention is required. I know I am not a saved being, but I also know that the word of Jesus is the truth. Scott, please intercede with your master to send me aid, to help me overcome and deal with my current predicament."

Please pray for me aswell, im going through a similar situation.
Report Spam   Logged
tracihello

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 06:50:21 pm »

I will pray for you, Mennin.  Do you want me to make a prayer-request thread for you?
Report Spam   Logged
mennin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2010, 01:48:26 am »

I will pray for you, Mennin.  Do you want me to make a prayer-request thread for you?

Yes I wouldnt mind. Thank you
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: