End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 06:19:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Ted Haggard super Wolf on the prowl.

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ted Haggard super Wolf on the prowl.  (Read 1003 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2011, 10:28:21 am »

Ted Haggard Favors Gay Marriage

In a cover story for gay glossy The Advocate, Rev. Ted Haggard now says he favors gay marriage.

Haggard is the evangelical pastor who ran afoul of his Denver congregation after admitting to a three-year pay-for-sex affair with male prostitute Mike Jones. Immediately after Jones reveled their sexual association in 2006, Haggard denied being gay, saying only that he had committed “sexual immorality.” Since that time, Haggard has said he's undergone intensive counseling. On February 6, 2007, Tim Ralph pronounced Haggard “cured,” adding that Haggard is “completely heterosexual.”

The married father of five says everyone – including gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people – is welcome at his church, St. James in Colorado Springs.

Haggard supported the 2006 ballot question that placed a gay marriage ban in Colorado's Constitution, but he now says he favors allowing gay couples to marry.

“The word marriage is a big deal to people of faith,” Haggard told the magazine. “We've made it sacred. That's why I believe that churches, synagogues, mosques and temples should have total freedom to have whatever types of unions they believe is godly.”

“But I think that we as a democratic society, as a constitutional republic – if we don't respect individual civil liberties, then we're making a horrific mistake. The church is in the early stages of another 'the Earth is flat' crisis. I say to all religious people that we should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry on the subject. Or we're going to be embarrassed in another 10 or 20 years,” he added.

Haggard, however, has previously said no gay or lesbian couples will be allowed to marry in his church.

http://www.ontopmag.com/article.aspx?id=7562&MediaType=1&Category=26
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 07:40:03 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 10:31:34 am »

“But I think that we as a democratic society, as a constitutional republic – if we don't respect individual civil liberties, then we're making a horrific mistake. The church is in the early stages of another 'the Earth is flat' crisis. I say to all religious people that we should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry on the subject. Or we're going to be embarrassed in another 10 or 20 years,” he added.

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1 John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 10:32:24 am »

He's been given over to a reprobate mind.
Report Spam   Logged
William
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 12:54:39 pm »

Sept. 21, 2011, 8:39 PM EST
By Tim Kenneally
TheWrap

Somewhere, Jerry Springer is kicking himself for not coming up with something this sordid right now.

Disgraced Colorado pastor Ted Haggard and actor/overall loose cannon Gary Busey will trade partners on the first season of "Celebrity Wife Swap," ABC confirmed to TheWrap.

Bing: Gary Busey's outrageous moments

It should be quite the dynamic matchup.

The adamantly homophobic Haggard was relieved of his position as president of the National Association of Evangelicals following a 2006 scandal involving his alleged sexual relationship with masseur Mike Jones, from whom he also purchased methamphetamine.

Tell us on Facebook: What do you think? Is this a new low for reality TV?

Despite the scandal, Haggard remains married to his wife of 33 years, Gayle Alcorn -- though it's uncertain how keen she'll be to remain married to Haggard after he hands her over to Busey.

More: Bill Clinton: I turned down 'Dancing With the Stars'

Busey, of course, is the frequently unhinged actor and "Celebrity Rehab" alum who, on occasion, will spice things up by, oh, randomly terrifying unsuspecting actresses on the Oscars red carpet. Busey and his girlfriend, Steffanie Sampson, welcomed a son, Luke, last February. (With any luck, he'll be too young to remember this whole seamy situation.)

"Celebrity Wife Swap" still awaits a premiere date -- though it's never too soon to stock up on Purell for your TV screen.

From: http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=671136&GT1=28103
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2011, 01:01:13 pm »

ABC confirmed

well of course they did, Disney is the most evil antichrist station out there right now, so of course they came up with the idea.
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2011, 05:03:18 pm »

well of course they did, Disney is the most evil antichrist station out there right now, so of course they came up with the idea.

Oh just take a look at the shows ABC Family has on! I mean out right trash, and that's just the kids shows! And they have all kinds of Disney-produced shows.

As for that show, does Gary Busey even know what planet he's on these days? Either that guy should get an Oscar for acting brain-damaged, or he really is brain-damaged. And Haggard? No comment! God willing, they'll both repent.
Report Spam   Logged
arnold2benton

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 06:18:19 am »

Gay marriage is completely a controversial issue and it is individual matter those who want to do gay marriage.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 06:25:17 am »

Gay marriage is completely a controversial issue and it is individual matter those who want to do gay marriage.

It is an abomination is what it is.

Gen 2:23   And Adam said, This [is] now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. 
Gen 2:24   Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. 
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 07:11:37 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 11:51:19 am »

arnold2benton is promoting gay marriage. The sig link is to an article named "Top 10 Arguments For same Sex Marriages". They get one shot in my opinion to promote their cause. But regular promotions beyond that of what Christians deem sinful will not be tolerated.
Report Spam   Logged
seekingtheanswers

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2011, 12:02:20 pm »

yeah....who didn't see this one coming....the guy just looks evil.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2011, 01:47:00 am »

If I'm not mistaken, that avatar of his is Brad Pitt. Kinda evil? Yeah, okay!  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2012, 07:41:51 am »

Ted Haggard: Newt Gingrich Models Resurrection to Me

Ted Haggard, former president of the National Association of Evangelicals, says he will support Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich in 2012.

“I am a Newt Gingrich fan partially because he models resurrection to me. He has been married three times, he has gone through his own infidelity, his own growth process, and his own repentance and renewal of faith so I trust him because of that,” Haggard told FOX 411.

Haggard, former pastor of the New Life Church in Colorado, was also one of former President George W. Bush’s biggest supporters during his campaign and served as Bush’s spiritual adviser.

“It is the heartbreak in life that makes us the people we want to be,” Haggard added, embracing Gingrich’s relationship faults, as other conservatives have relentlessly condemned them.

Haggard is no stranger to troubles in the media involving past relationships.

In 2006, Haggard resigned from all of his leadership positions after a male prostitute alleged that Haggard had been paying him for sexual favors for three years and had used crystal methamphetamine with him.

Haggard has repented and said he has experienced embarrassment, shame, and suffering as well as love, compassion and understanding following the scandal. And he has come out of it "a better man, a changed man," he told HLN’s Joy Behar in 2010.

"I see people differently," said Haggard, who now leads Saint James Church in Colorado Springs. "When I see people going through a struggle now, I'm not judgmental, I'm not critical. I want to be helpful and encouraging and so that's the way I see it now."

In his recent interview with FOX 411, Haggard said he started his own YouTube channel “where I can have my voice.”

“I had to be silent for two years after the scandal out of submission to the church, so there were all kinds of misinformation and misunderstanding out there for two years,” he said. “Now it has been five years and I am starting to address things myself so people can meet me and my ideas, rather than take what people said I believe.”

Haggard will star on the premiere episode of ABC’s hit series “Celebrity Wife Swap,” opposite actor Gary Busey.

“We became convinced that it would communicate hope to people," Haggard told FOX 411’s when asked why he agreed to the show.

"With so many people losing their homes and their jobs and families and so much turmoil going on right now, we thought with our story being the parents of a handicapped child and going through a scandal five years ago, that if people could actually see through the trauma that our family actually grew closer together.”

The show will air on Jan. 3.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/disgraced-pastor-ted-haggard-says-hes-a-newt-gingrich-fan-66091/

Shocked

Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2012, 02:20:17 am »

Ted gonna go Catholic too?  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2012, 04:03:31 am »

Ted gonna go Catholic too?  Roll Eyes

I would bet he has had some Jesuit in him for a while now.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2012, 08:11:07 am »

I would bet he has had some Jesuit in him for a while now.

Pretty much the entire National Assoc of Evangelicals(which he was a head of before he got caught) is in bed with the Jesuits/NWO, always been.

They're using their conservative-GOP voting base to quietly usher in this One World Totalitarian Government.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2012, 12:40:22 pm »

Ted Haggard: 'Celebrity Wife Swap' Will Be Insightful for Judgmental Christians

Ted Haggard, the former head of the National Association of Evangelicals who resigned five years ago following a gay sex scandal, will be featured in Tuesday's ABC premier of “Celebrity Wife Swap.” Haggard told The Christian Post that he hopes the show will “communicate hope” and show the world that his family has “resurrected” from its dark past.

“I don't think there's anybody that I know of that more reflects the resurrection of Christ than I do right now,” Haggard said. “After what we've been through, the way Christ has healed us and restored us and built our family and blessed us, it's a wonderful story of resurrection and encouragement and God's faithfulness and the faithfulness of the Scriptures and the church."

In addition to the NAE, Haggard resigned from his position at New Life Church in Colorado Springs, a megachurch he and his wife, Gayle, founded, after a male prostitute accused Haggard of paying him for sex over a three year period. Haggard was also accused of using illegal drugs during his meetings with the prostitute.

Since the scandal, Haggard has been open to the public about his fall from grace and says he has come out of it a changed and better man. His relationship with his wife of more than 30 years is also now stronger than ever, he has said.

“Celebrity Wife Swap” paired up Haggard for one week with Steffanie Sampson, the fiancee of Academy Award-nominated actor Gary Busey, while Gayle spent the week with Busey.

The two couples make an interesting religious combination. The Haggards are evangelical Christians who currently lead Saint James Church and the Buseys follow New Age philosophies, including reincarnation. Busey and Sampson believe they are married in spirit and are currently in their 32nd lifetime together.

rest: http://www.christianpost.com/news/ted-haggard-celebrity-wife-swap-will-be-insightful-for-judgmental-christians-66045/?utm
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2012, 04:40:02 am »

the Buseys follow New Age philosophies, including reincarnation. Busey and Sampson believe they are married in spirit and are currently in their 32nd lifetime together.

Well, there you go! I knew that Gary got his noodle scrambled in the motorcycle accident years ago, but now I know for sure it's scrambled!  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2013, 11:12:07 am »

Ted Haggard Says Suicides of Pastor Isaac Hunter, Others Reflect Flaws in 'Evangelical Culture'
http://www.christianpost.com/news/ted-haggard-says-suicides-of-pastor-isaac-hunter-others-reflect-flaws-in-evangelical-culture-110780/

Just posting excerpts

Sharing from his own experience of being involved in a sex scandal in the past, former megachurch pastor Ted Haggard suggests the apparent suicides of Isaac Hunter and that of other evangelical pastors and their family members in recent months, reflect an evangelical culture that alienates those who fall and spiritualizes their struggles.

No Ted, its a sin problem probably from these people just being hirelings. Its sin Ted, its always Sin.

"I was so ashamed in 2006 when my scandal broke," he admits. "The therapeutic team that dug in on me insisted that I did not have a spiritual problem or a problem with cognitive ability, and that I tested in normal ranges on all of my mental health tests (MMPI, etc.). Instead, I had a physiological problem rooted in a childhood trauma, and as a result, needed trauma resolution therapy… Contrary to popular reports, my core issue was not sexual orientation, but trauma."

Sorry Ted, its still a sin problem, and until you recognize that, it will always be a sin problem. Dear Lord, you went to new agers to help with your problem, you might as well as brought in an xmas tree and danced naked around it for all that will do for you.

Haggard says when he explains that to most evangelical leaders, "their eyes glaze over."

No surprise there as we are in the midst of the falling away. Hello!!

"They just don't have a grid for the complexity of it all. It is much more convenient to believe that every thought, word, and action is a reflection of our character, our spirituality, and our core. They think the Earth is flat. Everyone is either completely good or bad, everything is either white or black, and if people are sincere Christians, then they are good and their behavior should conform."

Hmmm, where have i seen this before???  Huh  Huh

Gen 3:12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

Its NEVER your fault, right Ted...

read the rest of Ted blaming everyone but himself... http://www.christianpost.com/news/ted-haggard-says-suicides-of-pastor-isaac-hunter-others-reflect-flaws-in-evangelical-culture-110780/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2013, 12:42:08 pm »

Rick Warren has shown this same attitude since his son committed suicide last Spring - in 2 interviews he gave to Piers Morgan recently, instead of showing humility(ie-saying he wasn't a good father), and using this opportunity to preach the gospel to the lost world(how there's hope in our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, with all of the tribulations we go through) - he instead BLAMES GUNS for what happened to his son!(Never mind the fact his son was hooked on pharmaceutical drugs and was thrown to those psychiatrist wolves for over 20 years!)

Yeah, the big thing with these wolves is that they know how to shift the blame to others but themselves.

That pretty much goes for all Churchianity/church building pastors in America - NO humility!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: