End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 03:26:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

A listener of Dr. Johnson woke up completely & suddenly deaf!

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A listener of Dr. Johnson woke up completely & suddenly deaf!  (Read 574 times)
tracihello

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2010, 05:39:51 pm »

She needs prayer for that...as she has woken up stone-cold deaf... and is still deaf. It just happened suddenly!

She also needs prayer for direction in home-schooling and also to relocate from George Island, where she lives. I do not know the reason. It may be home-schooling laws, but I don't know.

"Dr. Scott,
I am writing to ask for prayer again.
Please forgive my frequent requests as of late but you are the only other Christian ouside of my immediate family that I know who honestly seeks the Lord.  I really need prayer.  On Friday, November 5, I woke up and I was totally unable to hear.  About 5 years ago I got really sick from what I assumed was the flu and lost a lot of the hearing in my right ear.  I had MRI's and tons of tests and they found nothing.  Now my left ear is not working.  I have been a bit under the weather for the last few days ...just a little 'draggy'.  I have been running 2-4 miles daily and I assumed I was pushing it a little too much.  I ran outside 2 miles with my boys Thursday night.  No problem.  Felt great.  Woke up Friday with no hearing.  I went to the Doctor.  He prescribed ear drops with an antibiotic and hydrocotisone.  I have also been taking lots of Vitamin C, D and colloidal silver.  I am scheduled to go for blood work on Mon. morning.   I have been praying like crazy.  I have searched myself and judged myself and repented of my presumptuous sins.  I have sought the Lord in this.  Please pray that if it is an attack from the enemy that it will come to nothing and that my hearing will be restored.  Please have your bible study group pray and anyone else you can think of.  I am absolutely deaf right now.  Out of no where.  I am trying to be strong.  This is devastating for my family in many ways.  I am a wife and mother.  A believer in Jesus Christ.  I homeschool and also do the administrative work for our business. Please pray for me (Jacqueline), my husband Heath and my boys Cameron and Christian.  We really need all the help we can get in the spirit right now.  Also, please pray that the Lord would reveal to us where He would have us to move.  We are working on getting off of this island (Saint George)  We may even be considering somewhere in Georgia.  We really need thundering prayer from some strong believers. Thank you, thank you...thank you!   

Sincerely,

Jacqueline"
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Vanessa

Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 07:28:48 pm »

Father God, I pray for Jaqueline during this trial she is facing. Lord I pray that whatever is causing her deafness that You would heal and restore her. I pray for the protection of her children, husband and family. Father, that Your perfect will be done in Jaqueline's life. Give her faith, peace, strength to endure, and guide her to wherever You want her to be. Restore her hearing if it be Your will and heal her body in Your precious Son's name Jesus Christ. amen.
Report Spam   Logged

2 Tim 2:5 "And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully."
Donna

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 07:34:16 pm »

Amen!!!
Report Spam   Logged
tracihello

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 07:36:26 pm »

Amen!
Report Spam   Logged
tracihello

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 07:42:38 pm »

Heavenly Father, Donna and I agree with Vanessa's prayer. We come to you with this request and with thanksgiving. Amen
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: