End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 02:43:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

End Times Prophecy Timeline

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: End Times Prophecy Timeline  (Read 1185 times)
Kilika
« on: June 13, 2012, 11:58:01 am »

Considering all the events that we know are to take place, it would seem we know what takes place and when, yet there seems to be some confusion as to when a given event takes places, in relation to other described events of Revelation. So I think a basic order of at least the major events might help.

For instance, the "mark" isn't mandated under penalty of death till after the Antichrist reveals himself, so that's when they will kill people for refusing the mark.

(EDIT: Time line added. This is a work in progress. "Search the scriptures")

Revelation Timeline

- Letters to the Seven Churches which are in Asia

- Falling Away

- Antichrist/1st beast, 7 head ten horn beast rises from sea

- False Prophet/2nd beast, two horns like a lamb, "spake as a dragon"

- Book of Seven Seals - Opened By Jesus

- The First 4 Seals (Four Horses)

- Agreement made and kept 3 1/2 years

- Temple rebuilt (part of agreement?)

- Agreement broken and temple sacrifice service is stopped

- Abomination of Desolation/Antichrist "stand in the holy place" and declares himself god.

- Antichrist revealed -  (son of perdition, man of sin, 1st Beast from sea of Rev 13) reveals self in the "Holy place"

- Mark is mandated

- Two Witnesses killed and resurrected

- Jesus returns on white horse and casts beast and false prophet into the lake of fire

- First Resurrection (Rev 20:5)

- Satan chained 1000 years

- Satan "loosed a little season" for a time and then sent to the pit forever

- Great White Throne judgement

- Second Death - Death and Hell Cast into Lake of Fire with all not found in Book Of Life

- New Heaven and New Earth

- New Jerusalem - Temple of God on earth
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 02:46:50 pm by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 12:37:44 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Kilika
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 12:45:38 pm »

Uh, it's just a touch large don't you think!  Cheesy

Yeah, something like that can be used as a reference to keep track of things as a written list is made. Images tend to get taken down over time, but a text list in a post will stay here.

I guess the starting point is the seven churches letters.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 10:56:32 am »

I don't want to start another pre vs post trib debate here, however...

1) I think it's been established that the AC has to reveal himself FIRST.

2Th 2:1  Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2Th 2:2  That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
2Th 2:3  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2) With #1 being said, I wonder(assuming the pre-trib position) when the timing of the Lord's coming for his church will be b/w the 1st and the 5th seals. I'm thinking maybe right before the 2nd seal?

Rev 6:3  And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
Rev 6:4  And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword

Maybe all the "disappearances" will lead to all this chaos in the 2nd seal?
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 11:28:28 am »

2nd seal is war, a global war
Report Spam   Logged

Believer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 07:42:09 am »

And the 'falling away':

2 Thessalonians 2:3
(KJV)
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, AND that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 02:04:32 pm »

Yep, that too.

Timeline updated.

As for the seals, vials, trumpets, I think I'll make that a seperate study. The basic timeline is to use as a quick reference, whereas those get into details. It could be noted though of the events listed if they are related to a given seal, vial, or trumpet.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2012, 03:38:47 am »

Another little update.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2012, 02:47:23 pm »

timeline Updated
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2013, 11:57:56 pm »

Something I've been thinking about lately(when I've been doing studies on pre-trib)...

As for this global economic collapse - does anyone honestly feel it will happen before the start of the Daniel 9:27 prophecy? No, I'm not trying to work myself nor get anyone else worked up on this, but just looking at this from SCRIPTURE...

Rev 5:1  And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
Rev 5:2  And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
Rev 5:3  And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
Rev 5:4  And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
Rev 5:5  And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof

Rev 6:5  And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

So we know from Rev 5:1-5 that it's only the LORD who's able to open these seal judgments, which won't happen until the great tribulation period. And the 3rd seal judgment is worldwide famine.

I know everyone knows this, but just putting things into perspective here - the worldwide famine will take place during the time of Jacob's trouble(Daniel 9:27 prophecy).

Mat 24:6  And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

This passage deals with the time period BEFORE the Daniel 9:27 prophecy - they mention famines, but ONLY in DIVERS PLACES. So it doesn't sound like the worldwide famine type.

Again, I'm just trying to put this in perspective with what the WORD OF GOD says on this issue - for one, we have a lot of this "alternative media" like Alex Jones, Steve Quayle, Gerald Celente, and Lindsey Williams subtlely spreading a lot of fear. And two, while some of the other "expert economists" are pretty genuine and sincere with good/consistent info, at the same time they are LOST people. So it's no surprise that they have this mentality that the global economy will collapse at certain timelines.

Was wondering what everyone thinks here - again, just trying to go by what scripture has to say. And FWIW, yeah, I know the global economy is on its last throes now, but nonetheless not quite at the level where the plug is pulled.
Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2013, 12:24:04 am »

Are there 2 -- or 3 resurrections of the dead?
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2013, 10:57:13 am »

Are there 2 -- or 3 resurrections of the dead?

There's one at the rapture.

Not sure at the 2nd Coming - doesn't look like it as Matthew 24:29-31 doesn't say anything about dead saints rising.

?Another right before or right after the 1000 millennial reign?
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2013, 11:38:54 am »

1 when the Lord died
2 Rapture
3 After Jacobs Trouble
4 The White Throne Judgment

Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2013, 01:44:06 pm »

Resurrection of the dead? I think it can be said that every person that is converted experiences their own resurrection of the dead.

27  And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
28  So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
Hebrews 9:27,28 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: