End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 04:10:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Microchiping included in Healthcare Bill page 1004

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Microchiping included in Healthcare Bill page 1004  (Read 5042 times)
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2012, 01:59:40 am »

The Obama Health care bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specifically includes ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable.” Then on page 1004 it describes what the term “data” means in paragraph 1, section B:

14 ‘‘(B) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to in15

formation respecting a device described in paragraph (1),

16 including claims data, patient survey data, standardized

17 analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of

18 data from disparate data environments, electronic health

19 records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the

20 Secretary”

What exactly is a class II device that is implantable? Lets see…

Approved by the FDA, a class II implantable device is a “implantable radiofrequency

transponder system for patient identification and health information.” The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as “claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary.”

This sort of device would be implanted in the majority of people who opt to become covered by the public health care option. With the reform of the private insurance companies, who charge outrageous rates, many people will switch their coverage to a more affordable insurance plan. This means the number of people who choose the public option will increase. This also means the number of people chipped will be plentiful as well. The adults who choose to have a chip implanted are the lucky (yes, lucky) ones in this case. Children who are “born in the United States who at the time of birth is not otherwise covered under acceptable coverage” will be qualified and placed into the CHIP or Children’s Health Insurance Program (what a convenient name). With a name like CHIP it would seem consistent to have the chip implanted into a child. Children conceived by parents who are already covered under the public option will more than likely be implanted with a chip by the consent of the parent. Eventually everyone will be implanted with a chip. And with the price and coverage of the public option being so competitive with the private companies, the private company may not survive. The Beast intends to control the world and the activities of all humans on the planet with this tracking data chip.

Be Sociable, Share!

http://www.newworldorderwar.com/microchiping-included-in-healthcare-bill/
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 08:29:57 am »

I don't think this will be the MOB, b/c it won't get implented(likely) until the midway point of the tribulation when the Antichrist moves into the temple and declares himself as God.

However, I DO feel this "healthcare bill" is one of the blueprints for the Antichrist when he makes his appearance. If I understand this correctly, this universal healthcare bill has been an agenda by the United Nations for a long time(ie-Clinton tried to push it through 20 years ago but failed).
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 09:43:32 am »

very well a precursor. Best to avoid and bug out, as this will very quickly be linked to your bank accounts and the secret tax police.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 01:16:17 am »

very well a precursor. Best to avoid and bug out, as this will very quickly be linked to your bank accounts and the secret tax police.

Yes this is pretty serious. Never get any microchip in You.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 02:57:43 am »

As I've said before, people who believe they are Christian need to be making a big decision soon about their participation in the world's economy and society in general. While we use this world as not abusing it, there will come a time when a person must reject the world.

The world digital system is all in place basically. The death mandate won't be implemented till after the Antichrist is revealed halfway through the 7 years, but as scripture tells us..."flee all appeance of evil".

"(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)" 2 Corinthians 5:7 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 01:44:10 am »

Pro_14:15  The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.
Pro_22:3  A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
Pro_27:12  A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself; but the simple pass on, and are punished.

We have already rejected the world but we have to be wise as serpents in among a pack of wolves.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2012, 04:38:33 pm »

As I've said before, people who believe they are Christian need to be making a big decision soon about their participation in the world's economy and society in general. While we use this world as not abusing it, there will come a time when a person must reject the world.

The world digital system is all in place basically. The death mandate won't be implemented till after the Antichrist is revealed halfway through the 7 years, but as scripture tells us..."flee all appeance of evil".

"(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)" 2 Corinthians 5:7 (KJB)

Oh most definitely - best to stray away from "of this world" as far as possible. It's easier said than done(ie-Peter being adament he wouldn't deny Jesus that night Jesus was arrested and taken away, only to deny him 3 times), but nonetheless some big decisions will be on our plates in the near future.

You know the old saying, If you lie down with dogs, you get their fleas...

1Ti_5:22  Lay hands suddenly on no man, neither be partaker of other men's sins: keep thyself pure.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2012, 12:07:27 am »

A major news story broke on AOL and countless other mainstream news media outlets, this past week, that the Obama Health Care Bill will require all U.S. citizens and babies to receive a microchip or Medchip by March 23, 2013. Whether or not the microchip requirement in the bill is implemented by 2013, remains to be seen.

In 2010, my book “Are You Ready for the Microchip?” was released, and I asked the question, “Is the microchip implant hidden in the Healthcare Bill? Are newborn children starting in 2013 going to receive a microchip shortly after birth?” Then in the book, I wrote, “ In the massive US HEALTHCARE BILL, which your elected representatives voted for without reading, there is a section titled: Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521 – National Medical Device Registry which states:

“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and ‘‘(B) is a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable.

The language is deliberately vague, but it provides the structure for making America the first nation in the world that would require every U.S. citizen to receive an implanted radio-frequency (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling medical care.

A number of states like Virginia, have passed “stop the mark of the beast legislation” in an effort to stop this kind of legislation.

As with numerous other things that I have written and spoken about based on solid documentation, I am regularly challenged by some, and especially those in the Christian community, who are clueless about what is going on. Their criticism has never prevented me from presenting the facts, because I never take a poll about what I write or speak on. A Christian is called to speak the truth in love, whether or not it is accepted. I am not trying to disparage any ministry, but I don’t determine what I say based on whether or not it is “seeker friendly,” or popular. The only issue is, is it true and is it wise to communicate it at that particular time?

There are many things that I could say, but don’t, because there many people in our nation who, when confronted with a truth that is outside the box of their socially engineered consciousness, go into cognitive dissonance. As the microchip implant moves closer day by day, along with the “manufactured crisis” of illegal immigration, the problems of states like Arizona are creating an environment where Senators Charles Schumer (D-NY) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) are moving legislation forward that would require all U.S. workers, citizens and resident alike, to obtain and carry a National Biometric ID Card in order to work within the United States. It does not matter where you stand on the issue of amnesty or immigration, everyone is going to have to have a National Biometric ID Card that will eventually contain an RFID transmitter which will allow Big Brother electronic data bases to track all of your personal information. It is a simply a national ID card under another name. The national ID card will transition into a microchip implant, because that is technically more efficient. All of this which is about to happen very soon, is just the tip of the iceberg.

President Ronald Reagan refused to pass what he called this “Mark of the Beast” legislation. In my book, “Are You Ready for the Microchip?,” I examine the careful wording in the Health Care Bill which calls for a Med-Chip and a microchip implant. It was never hidden, it is simply Republican and Democrat, along with our corporate-controlled and Orwellian media, who deliberately chose to ignore it. The Bilderberg Group gave orders to microchip the entire U.S. population and then the world. Before the Health Care Bill was passed, the target date was set for the year 2013, when every baby born in the U.S. will receive a microchip at birth. Many are attacking President Obama for this, but although it is the Obama Health Care Bill, the microchip plan was created decades ago and put onto the fast track by the Republican Administration of President George Bush and his allegedly “born-again” Attorney General, John Ashcroft, after 911. It seems Ashcroft was more concerned about covering up the breasts of a Lady Liberty statue in the hallway of the Department of Justice, than he was about protecting our Constitutional liberties, which include the freedom of religion.

Unfortunately, Evangelical Christians make excellent political pawns because they focus on secondary issues, rather than the important issues. This is because Evangelical Christianity in America today does not have a truly Biblical worldview. I truly do not want to sound unkind, but the historical reality is that Evangelical Christians have played the part of what Lenin called “useful idiots.” Obviously, this is not what God planned for His people. But, by rejecting a Biblical worldview, the Scripture, “My people perish for lack of knowledge,” is fulfilled. The majority of Evangelical Christians in America have a very superficial faith as a result of what they are being taught in many of their churches and seminaries.

The new microchip technology with an RFID chip is so advanced it sounds like science fiction. The Apostle Paul explains how this fits into Revelation 13, where the False Prophet will head a one world religion and force people to accept the mark of the beast. A microchip implant, biochip implant or med chip, in and of itself, is not necessarily the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast under the direction of the False Prophet, requires the conscious rejection of Jesus Christ as Lord and a commitment to worship the Antichrist as God.

The challenge for Christians and others will be the very act of taking a microchip implant, biochip implant or med chip, simply because of its parallel to the Biblical mark of the beast. Will people of faith be exempted for religious reasons or will they be forced to take it or imprisoned. In addition, any microchip technology could be activated with enhanced controls after it is implanted. So what starts out as a simple microchip implant could become a technology where at some future time, you must worship the Antichrist as God, and reject Jesus Christ as Lord in order to participate in the economic system. The built-in and evolving capacity of microchip technology makes this a dangerous possibility.

In the final analysis, the simple act of accepting the implantation of a microchip for medical reasons appears harmless on the surface. However, there is no guarantee that once it is implanted, that it will not be activated for mark of the beast technology. This is the danger and challenge that lies before us.

If you still thinking this is a lie feel free to check out the H.R. 3200 PDF file

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr3200ih/pdf/BILLS-111hr3200ih.pdf

http://worldtruth.tv/all-americans-will-receive-a-microchip-implant-in-2013-per-obamacare/
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2012, 08:40:37 am »

^^

A couple of things...

1) While I don't think the RFID chip may not be the MOB, nonetheless it IS in the Obamacare bill, and Christians(including us here) are really going to be faced with a big decision next year. Either serve our Lord Jesus Christ, or the world. Personally, I feel when March 2013 hits, it would be best for Christians to start "bugging out". Things are going to get really bad, and really soon, which is why our faith needs to be in Jesus Christ alone.

I think the MOB will be some tattoo, but that's a totally different discussion elsewhere.

2) I know both Romney and Obama are merely puppets for Satan's NWO minions, but nonetheless IMHO, a Romney Presidency could be more dangerous than an Obama one b/c both the Tea Party and the 501c3 corporate Churchianity could very well be more receptive to the NWO agendas under Romney(largely b/c they've been conditioned for a long time to blindly follow Republican candidates). Obamacare is modeled after Romneycare. For one, highly doubtful Romney would strike down Obamacare, so with that being said, when he further implements this, these entities(and the GOP-lead states for that matter too) could be receptive toward it. Where with Obama, they might put up a bit of resistance.

Anyhow, it looks like the microchip will go into affect, unlike the RealID Act which keeps being put on hold.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2012, 02:15:54 am »

the Obama Health Care Bill will require all U.S. citizens and babies to receive a microchip or Medchip by March 23, 2013.

“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and ‘‘(B) is a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable.

The language is deliberately vague, but it provides the structure for making America the first nation in the world that would require every U.S. citizen to receive an implanted radio-frequency (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling medical care.

Sorry, but that is not what that says! What they show does not say that at all. It talks about a registry and the devices in general, but says nothing about mandatory impants!

We don't need people running around with their hair on fire screaming the sky is falling.  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2012, 09:50:10 am »

Sorry, but that is not what that says! What they show does not say that at all. It talks about a registry and the devices in general, but says nothing about mandatory impants!

A class II device is an RFID chip(as defined by the FDA).
Guidance for Industry and FDA Staff - Class II Special Controls Guidance Document: Implantable Radiofrequency Transponder System for Patient Identification and Health Information
12/10/04
http://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/DeviceRegulationandGuidance/GuidanceDocuments/ucm072141.htm
http://www.fda.gov/downloads/MedicalDevices/DeviceRegulationandGuidance/GuidanceDocuments/ucm072191.pdf

Approved by the FDA, a class II implantable device is an “implantable radio frequency transponder system for patient identification and health information.” The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as “claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary.”

No, it doesn't mean mandantory implants, per se, but nonetheless a Class II device IS an RFID implant, and according to the language of this bill, even though it sounds a bit vague, it looks like patients getting treatment who are insured under this law have to have some kind of device on them to keep up with their data et al. If this is the case, then this says alot over how they want to further implement tracking people. The fact they put in the RFID thing here says alot(even though they don't say it's mandantory for everyone).

The Class III info is explained in the post below.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 10:53:55 am by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2012, 10:10:58 am »

^^

Here's the definition of Class III according to the FDA
http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/health/ama_pharmaceutial_and_insurance/mediacare_-_medical/news.php?q=1347730792
Class III devises are items such as breast implants, pacemakers, heart valves, etc.

Apparently, Class III devices are pretty dangerous too.
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/class+III+device
A highly-regulated ‘high risk’ medical device—e.g., pacemakers and heart valves—approved by the FDA for use in humans

I don't know, but the Class III device seems to be just as dangerous, if not more, than the RFID chip.

Again, no, this is not some "mandantory" thing for *everyone*. But nonetheless it would be a good idea, IMHO, for everyone, especially Christians to bug out of this. The language in this bill, especially in this specific provision we're talking about here seems to be vague and subtle. Like said, it's not "it's for everyone let's run around with our hair on fire" panic, but nonetheless I find it odd how they worded it vaguely and subtlely(ie-this bill hr3962 doesn't include definitions for class III and II, and you have to go to the FDA web site to look them up). \
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 11:42:14 am by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2012, 11:05:31 am »

Sorry for the 3rd consecutive post here, but forgot to include this in the above 2 posts. To clarify, here's the breakdown of this provision...

Look at (A) - They use the word patient, pretty much meaning the person being the patient being treated et al. And notice they use it in the PRESENT TENSE *Is*. IS used on a patient. And then with (B) and (C), they go on to give a choice b/w class III or II.(like explained above what they're meanings are)

If it means what we think it means, it looks like this is how they want to further their agendas in terms of tracking people.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2012, 01:46:27 pm »

Totally agree. I wanted to make sure it wasn't misunderstood. Mandatory or not is the important part of all this, and we want to make sure we are clear on the facts as we know them.

No question implantables are in the mix now, officially approved and regulated.

Good call in picking up on what I too believe involves specifically insurance companies in the part where it says, "claims data,...". THAT is insurance language. We know that insurers have used the "black box" data in court. Data that they initially didn't openly disclose to the public was being recorded on vehicles but they chose to reveal it in a case against somebody I guess to get some kind of legal precedent.

Just wait till these devices can do on the spot blood tests. Can you say "urinalysis on the fly"? Calorie count for the day too high? Nicotine or alcohol in your system? Consistantly low blood sugar? They'll use that against patients I have no doubt. Use the chip, or no insurance is what I expect.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2013, 01:50:02 am »

Remember this?

Micro Chip Implant Coming March 23, 2013

The New Health Care (Obama care) law H.R. 3590 Also HR 4872 requires all US citizens to have the RIFD implanted

This evil plan is being launched by America. its a micro chip injected in your hand. it will contain all your personal data heath and bank accounts etc. its also a GPS device being monitored. they can deactivate it at any time if they find you suspicious or not loyal to their government or go against them or their system and you will lose everything you ever had. soon this device will be made common just like they did credit cards, turning paper money into digital money. means nothing is physically in your hand. it will be made a must for every citizen with time according to their plan and then they will spread it outside America so they can monitor and control as many people as they can and turn them into slaves with their digital technologies.

this device is the future or slavery

BEWARE of this EVIL DEVICE. if you don't believe me do your own research before you come to argue or debate.

warn more people create this awareness do more research on your own
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2013, 02:20:37 am »

Micro Chip Implant Coming March 23, 2013

Uh, this is March 17, 2013.

So far, nothing, which makes men liars and false prophets. "Let God be true..."

But that doesn't mean this stuff just goes away. The legislation is still in place. Though it might need verifying it's still in the language. Obviously, the March date is wrong, but then when has government done anything on time and under budget? It's the nature of the corrupted temporal world.

I think the other part of ObamaCare is the mandate of insurance, because it sets a legal basis for future mandates, such as say, certain medical devices at the request of insurance companies who don't want to cover say smokers or "preexisting" conditions. I'm thinking it will be gradual usage, so called "off label" as they say in medicine, for things like monitoring an employee's blood for nicotine, etc. and even pre-employment screening.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2013, 02:32:55 am »

Did a little looking around, and it seems this story has been...embellished a bit.

There is no mandate for implants in the "Obamacare law".

It does however set the guidelines for implantable medical devices, and that does include what one would call RFID type devices.

It is claimed that the "registry" for implantable devices that was to be created in that bill was not in the language of the bill that was signed into law...

http://metabunk.org/threads/497-Debunked-Obamacare-RFID-Chip-Implant-Law-Hoax

Here's the last versions, in order of the bill up to being passed...

Thomas Registry
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.3590:

Claimed text of bill signed into law...(allegedly no device registry)
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-111publ148/html/PLAW-111publ148.htm
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2013, 02:14:39 pm »

I believe we discussed this last year - yes, it's true that the same Obamacare bill with a DIFFERENT BILL NUMBER attached to it was the one that passed, however, yes, while the medical device is still in the bill(I'll have to look it up, but it was in the bill), it NEVER had ANYTHING to do with "mandantory microchip implants on everyone", NONE.

Pretty much, those under the bill that are diagnosed for certain diseases like diabetes would be put under this implant, and from there they would be tracked in terms of getting their medications taken, how they are "improving", etc. - IOW, all of their information would be going into this "little black box", yet another tool by the NWO used to control the masses AND invasion of privacy.

As for the mark of the beast itself, it won't be implemented until midway through the 7 year tribulation b/c quite simply, that's what scripture says.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2013, 02:18:56 pm »

Didn't realize we had this discussion last year in this very same thread.

Anyhow, here's the link to what was said in this discussion earlier in this thread...
http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,6930.msg25922.html#msg25922

Again, the links in the posts are from the SECOND BILL NUMBER that PASSED, NOT the initial one that didn't, concerning the registry device - as you can see, this medical device registry NEVER HAD ANYTHING to do with "mandantory chipping the entire country".

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2013, 05:48:46 am »

Cheap And Ubiquitous Biometric Beast Tech Coming, Says Science Panel

Biometric identifiers will become more ubiquitous for commercial and government purposes in the coming years, federal officials told a government technology conference Oct. 28. "We can now essentially capture our fingerprint with a standard commercial device, there's nothing special about that endpoint. It really drives that price point down," said Jeff Johnson, chief technology officer of the FBI. He spoke on a panel at the annual ACT-IAC Executive Leadership Conference. The State Department has experimented with collecting iris scans for passport purposes in the American embassies in Iraq and Afghanistan for the last two years, said Angela Miller, branch chief of emerging technologies. "Our future will be iris. I'm confident that will happen in the next several years," she said.

Rest: http://www.fiercehomelandsecurity.com/story/cheap-and-ubiquitous-biometrics-coming-says-panel/2013-10-28
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2013, 08:31:07 am »

Everybody could have one of those one day

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2013, 08:40:20 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2013, 09:00:32 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2013, 09:17:16 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2013, 09:38:35 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2014, 06:51:09 am »

10 Reasons Why You Will Not Be Able To Leave The US Without Biometric Scanning In 2014

A new backgrounder by the Center for Immigration Studies analyzes the potential for implementation of a biometric exit system to track the departure of foreign visitors. The playing field for considering biometric exit has changed dramatically since the Senate started debating immigration reform last year, and certainly since Congress passed the first of eight statutes requiring an entry-exit system 18 years ago. Actual implementation appears more probable now due to new individuals in positions with the authority to implement the system, advancement in technology, a decrease in the costs, and growing familiarity with the use of biometrics. The report details 10 reasons why a biometric exit system may advance in 2014. * Congress Is Hot on the Issue. * The Senate Judiciary Committee Markup of S.744 Considered Two Biometric Exit Amendments, Passing One. * Senate S.744 Floor Debate Included...

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1715794
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2014, 03:30:17 pm »

That's effectively already the case with the "ePassport" that contains a RFID chip that pretty much most nations now have.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2017, 04:28:37 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: