End Times and Current Events
November 29, 2015, 01:21:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)
  Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Warren Wiersbe, long-time Christian Apologetic, endorses New Age The Message bib

November 28, 2015, 11:15:05 pm FervorForFaith says: I asked him about it on the video, and he denied having any part in the black Israelite stuff. I believe he's telling the truth. It was a very odd statement, though.
November 28, 2015, 09:42:48 pm 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: This verse he referenced has NOTHING to do with "whitewashing" or race...

Matthew 23:27  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

The keyword here is LIKE. It's a lot like saying I am LIKE the guy next to me.
November 28, 2015, 09:37:25 pm 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: I don't listen to Robert Breaker, but up until the 37:30 minute mark, the video is focused on Breaker's sermon on this subject. Then the next 2 minutes SFFJ left his own thoughts.

Yes, his "whitewashing" comments were rather strange - I couldn't understand what he was quite trying to give off, but it was as if he was trying to hint something at us that didn't make any sense. At least to me, it didn't sound like he supports biblical Israel Huh
November 28, 2015, 09:18:52 pm FervorForFaith says: For anyone who watches Staying Focused For Jesus: is he into the black Israelite movement? He made some very weird comments in his latest video (Are Races Biblical?)
November 28, 2015, 12:57:25 pm 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: Yeah, b/c of the evolution propaganda, the current generations have bought into the LIE that it may not be good to have children. What is even more striking is that the households that choose not to have children are professing christian households, while the heathen world is the one having bigger families (ie, roman catholics).

Pt being that you see the falling away in these last days - where the heathen world is far outnumbering the (professing)Christians, and as a result the word of God isn't preached nearly as much.
November 27, 2015, 08:01:07 pm Christian40 says: congratulations to them
November 26, 2015, 08:15:39 am 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: So Bryan and Katherine had a baby.
November 25, 2015, 06:57:17 pm FervorForFaith says: "Let me tell ya something, brother!" AMEN, BA2! The infighting is getting ridiculous.
November 25, 2015, 04:25:09 pm 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: And then some other KJB YT guy, who's anti-Denlinger, just put up videos attacking Moonan from that video Moonan put up.

Seriously, the house of God is NOT the WWF, people! Roll Eyes
November 25, 2015, 06:03:20 am FervorForFaith says: Brian Moonan just put up a video against Bryan Denlinger... Oh man, this is gonna get ugly FAST Sad
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Warren Wiersbe, long-time Christian Apologetic, endorses New Age The Message bib  (Read 192 times)
1st Timothy 6:13-14
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2012, 09:19:46 am »

That should say Eugene Peterson's New Age The Message bible he endorses.

I can't find the quote, but Weirsbe appeared to be a long-time defender of the King James Bible for awhile.

With today’s epidemic of Bible per-versions spreading like a runaway virus, nothing should shock us . . . but buckle up! If you have any spiritual pulse, Eugene Peterson’s The Message will shock you. The Message promotes the mystical New Age message with a boldness never seen in a mainstream Bible. The Message has sold over 10 million copies and has continually ranked among the top five best-selling Bibles. The Message website (www.navpress.com) displays endorsements from such prominent Christians as Billy Graham, Chuck Swindoll, Christianity Today, Dan Quayle, Bill Hybels, Gordon Fee, J.I. Packer, Jack Hayford, Jerry Jenkins, Jerry Savelle, John Maxwell, Max Lucado, Richard Foster, Rick Warren, Rod Parsley, Tony Campolo and Warren Wiersbe, among many others.

Wiersbe's profile on wiki
Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: