End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 02:44:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

So You Want To Love People Like Jesus Did

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So You Want To Love People Like Jesus Did  (Read 1719 times)
lesjude

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2012, 05:09:58 pm »

So You Want To Love People Like Jesus Did

So You Want To Love People Like Jesus Did.
    Here is what Jesus did all the time, over and over because He loved people and still does (Hebrews 13:Cool. Here is what any Christian can do, AND here is what Jesus commands us to do. The reason we do not is that we allow the devils/wrong teaching to convince us we need a special anointing or gift, make us afraid to pray for people in public outside 'church', make us afraid it might not work, or that people have to be saved to get healed. Jesus healed and delivered many that were not saved, did not believe, and one was dead! Please see John 5:1-15, John chapter 9, in Luke 7:11-17, Mark 5:34-43 no one "believed" except Jesus. In Mark 9:18-24 the father did not believe. Note Jesus did not say to come back when you can believe. He did what was needed at he time from a heart of compassion by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Please be aware that Jesus voluntarily gave up the independent use of His Godly powers like omnipotence, omniscience, omnipresence and had to minister just as we do; from a heart of compassion by the Holy Spirit in us.See Hebrews 2:17-18, Philippians 2:7 and Acts 10:38.

Mark 16:17-18 New King James Version (NKJV) 17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they[a] will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

Remember, we have the power living in us that raises the dead! The Holy Spirit wants to do these things through us. NOW! Please note it says "those who believe". ANY believer can do these things, even in Walmart! And besides it is FUN!!I can give anyone a link that is excellent on the "how to" if they wish. Please remember the devil will oppose you in this with everything he has. He will even try to convince you it is not for today or has passed away. Faith in this case means continuing to do these things even if results are not apparent or immediate. Zero people prayed for to be healed, delivered or raised from the dead equals 0 results.
    If not us who? If not now when?

The "how to" link:http://youtu.be/oxDPENVTZXQ There are 17 sessions in the training.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 05:11:53 pm by lesjude » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 05:47:20 pm »

Huh

Joh 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Joh 3:17  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Joh 3:18  He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Joh 3:19  And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
Joh 3:20  For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
Joh 3:21  But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 07:33:48 pm »

How come i haven't read of you or Curry Blake healing all the children in a child's hospital? You do have some kind of verifiable proof correct?

Co 13:8  Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
1Co 13:9  For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
1Co 13:10  But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
PeanutGallery

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 08:22:45 pm »

Remember, we have the power living in us that raises the dead!
How many of the dead have you raised?
Report Spam   Logged
PeanutGallery

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 08:26:32 pm »

Mark 16:17-18 New King James Version (NKJV) ... they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
I wonder why Paul didn't lay his hands on Timothy to heal him; lack of belief?

1Tim 5:23  Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach’s sake and thine often infirmities.
Report Spam   Logged
lesjude

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2012, 08:33:52 pm »

One.
Report Spam   Logged
lesjude

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2012, 08:37:34 pm »

I wonder why Paul didn't lay his hands on Timothy to heal him; lack of belief?

1Tim 5:23  Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach’s sake and thine often infirmities.
The polluted water was the issue. Many if not most drank wine because of that issue. We are responsible to eat/drink as healthy as possible.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2012, 08:41:56 pm »

Heb_9:27  And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Philippians_4:5  Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
Report Spam   Logged
lesjude

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2012, 08:44:30 pm »

How come i haven't read of you or Curry Blake healing all the children in a child's hospital? You do have some kind of verifiable proof correct?

Co 13:8  Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
1Co 13:9  For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
1Co 13:10  But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

What would be proof to you? I suggest you pay the cost and go do these things yourself then "proof" will not be an issue for you.
 As for your scripture it is saying with Jesus' second coming, "that which is perfect is come", the gifts of the Holy Spirit will not be necessary.
Report Spam   Logged
lesjude

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2012, 08:46:16 pm »

Huh

Joh 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Joh 3:17  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Joh 3:18  He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Joh 3:19  And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
Joh 3:20  For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
Joh 3:21  But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

I am not sure if these scriptures mean you do want to or you do not.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2012, 09:12:35 pm »

Joh 14:16  And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Joh 14:17  Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Joh 14:18  I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Report Spam   Logged
lesjude

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2012, 10:00:27 pm »

Heb_9:27  And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Lazarus, the widow of Nain's son, the ruler's daughter, Dorcas, Eutychus all died and were raised from the dead.
Philippians_4:5  Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
[/quote
]
John 12:14
Report Spam   Logged
lesjude

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2012, 10:06:26 pm »

Joh 14:16  And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Joh 14:17  Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Joh 14:18  I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Acts 2:4

New King James Version (NKJV)

4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Acts 10:44-46

The Holy Spirit Falls on the Gentiles

44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the word. 45 And those of the circumcision who believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles also. 46 For they heard them speak with tongues and magnify God.

Acts 19:1-6

19 And it happened, while Apollos was at Corinth, that Paul, having passed through the upper regions, came to Ephesus. And finding some disciples 2 he said to them, “Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed?”

So they said to him, “We have not so much as heard whether there is a Holy Spirit.”

3 And he said to them, “Into what then were you baptized?”

So they said, “Into John’s baptism.”

4 Then Paul said, “John indeed baptized with a baptism of repentance, saying to the people that they should believe on Him who would come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.”

5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. 6 And when Paul had laid hands on them, the Holy Spirit came upon them, and they spoke with tongues and prophesied.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2012, 04:03:38 am »

What would be proof to you? I suggest you pay the cost and go do these things yourself then "proof" will not be an issue for you.
 As for your scripture it is saying with Jesus' second coming, "that which is perfect is come", the gifts of the Holy Spirit will not be necessary.

Verifiable proof, just like when the Lord healed the lame man by the pool, he was verified healed at the temple. So you do have some verifiable proof?

I suggest you pay the cost and go do these things yourself then "proof" will not be an issue for you.

Ahhh, the crux of the issue. Where did the Lord charge anyone anything? Seems to me he did it all free of charge, even gave up his life free of charge for us? Again i ask, why aren't you at children's hospitals? Same goes for your guru, and Benny Hinn, and all of these charismatic money lovers?
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
PeanutGallery

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2012, 06:27:43 am »

The polluted water was the issue. Many if not most drank wine because of that issue. We are responsible to eat/drink as healthy as possible.
Then why did Paul not believe he had the power to cleanse the water?
Report Spam   Logged
PeanutGallery

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2012, 06:31:52 am »

One.
Documented?
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2012, 02:05:08 pm »

"I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed." Jeremiah 23:25 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
lesjude

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2012, 05:23:35 pm »

Verifiable proof, just like when the Lord healed the lame man by the pool, he was verified healed at the temple. So you do have some verifiable proof?
Jesus knows, the people healed know, their families know, I know and the devils know. The healing you refer to was not verified that Jesus was the healer until the man went to them to rat out Jesus to the people who wanted Him dead. Some gratitude!

Ahhh, the crux of the issue. Where did the Lord charge anyone anything? Seems to me he did it all free of charge, even gave up his life free of charge for us? Again i ask, why aren't you at children's hospitals? Same goes for your guru, and Benny Hinn, and all of these charismatic money lovers?
I have no "guru". Benny Hinn is a heretic as are most of the WOF teachers. I have never been in a fellowship that even took an offering during a service. Jesus never sent His ministry anywhere to ask for money. In fact Jesus was so concerned about finances He put a thief in charge of the money bag. These ministries are raping God's people and it is disgusting.
  The "cost" has nothing to do with money.
  Jesus never randomly healed. We have gone to hospitals and people have been healed. More people will be healed, even to emptying hospitals as we are faithful with what the Holy Spirit has us do now. John 14:12 and Matthew 10:7-8 will happen for us in Jesus name.
We are really quite nameless and unknown which is the way Jesus has it. Even He tried to stay that way often telling people to tell no one. If you have a problem with this I cannot help it. What Jesus does with us is between Him and us. Please tell me what you are doing to act on Mark 16:17-18 and Matthew 10:7-8.
Report Spam   Logged
lesjude

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2012, 05:25:44 pm »

How many of the dead have you raised?Documented?
It is explained in Our Testimony/Normal Christianity.
Report Spam   Logged
lesjude

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2012, 05:28:40 pm »

I have no idea.
Report Spam   Logged
PeanutGallery

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2012, 05:42:29 pm »

I have no idea.
Lack of faith?
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2012, 06:29:20 pm »

2Ti 2:16  But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
2Ti 2:17  And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;
2Ti 2:18  Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.
2Ti 2:19  Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity
Report Spam   Logged
lesjude

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2012, 09:02:45 pm »

Then why did Paul not believe he had the power to cleanse the water?Lack of faith?
He was given a word of wisdom by the Holy Spirit as to what to tell him. This seems far more likely but it is speculation.
1 Corinthians 12:8

King James Version (KJV)

8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: