End Times and Current Events
July 24, 2019, 12:15:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Sodomite Scouts of America

Shoutbox
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
September 11, 2017, 06:59:33 am Psalm 51:17 says: The law of reaping and sowing. It's amazing how God's mercy and longsuffering has hovered over America so long. (ie, the infrastructure is very bad here b/c for many years, they were grossly underspent on. 1st Tim 6:10, the god of materialism has its roots firmly in the West) And remember once upon a time ago when shacking up b/w straight couples drew shock awe?

Exodus 20:5  Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sodomite Scouts of America  (Read 2550 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2013, 07:22:58 am »

Los Angeles Boy Scouts Branch Wants Practicing Homosexuals Teaching Young Boys

The Los Angeles branch of the Boy Scouts of America is calling for the organization to allow homosexual men to lead and train scouts.

Alan Snyder of the Los Angeles County Council wrote in a news release this week that while the national headquarters of the organization is currently considering allowing boys with same-sex attraction to serve as members, the proposed change to the scouting policy needs to go further.

“The resolution is a step in the right direction, but does not go far enough and must be extended to all adult scout volunteers and staff,” he wrote. “Inclusion must be all-inclusive.”

Snyder said that homosexual men should be allowed to train the boys just like any other leader.

Council President Nick Thomas agreed.

“Volunteers in our council log approximately 840,000 hours of service each year and should be judged on the basis of their character, not their sexual preference,” he said.

The men suggest that the current scouting policy should be amended to read, “No youth or adult shall be denied membership or a position in the Boys Scouts, whether as a leader, volunteer, or staff member, solely on the basis of their sexual orientation or preference.”

Current scouting policies prohibit homosexual men from serving as leaders over the children.

In the 2000 Supreme Court decision of case of Boy Scouts of America v. Dale, the nation’s highest court outlined that the organization ”teach[es] that homosexual conduct is not morally straight,” and that it does “not want to promote homosexual conduct as a legitimate form of behavior.” It then affirmed the Boy Scouts’ right to freedom of association, which means excluding homosexual members as they do not comport with the mission of the organization.

Rob Schwarzwalder, senior vice president of Family Research Council, told reporters that it is dangerous to place men that have sexual attraction toward those of the same gender in charge of juvenile boys.

“As a father, I wouldn’t want my sons to go on a camping trip with a teenage girl and stay in the same tent. Similarly, I think it’s unwise to put boys or young men in a tent with boys or young men who are homosexual,” he outlined.

As previously reported, last October, the Oregon Supreme Court ordered thousands of documents outlining widespread sexual abuse in the Boy Scouts of America to be released to the public. Wayne Perry, president of the Boy Scouts of America acknowledged that there was concern with the  the organization’s failure to protect young boys from harm.

“There have been instances where people misused their positions in scouting to abuse children, and in certain cases, our response to these incidents and our efforts to protect youth were plainly insufficient, inappropriate, or wrong,” he said. “Where those involved in scouting failed to protect, or worse, inflicted harm on children, we extend our deepest and sincere apologies to victims and their families.”

“These guys basically were in a candy store, the way they thought about it,” attorney Paul Mones told reporters.

The organization has yet to respond to the Los Angeles Council’s request. It is set to vote on permitting homosexual members on May 23rd.

http://christiannews.net/2013/05/12/los-angeles-scouting-branch-says-homosexual-men-should-be-allowed-to-train-boys/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: