End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 08:33:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

What God Has Not Given Us

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What God Has Not Given Us  (Read 781 times)
lesjude

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2012, 05:13:20 pm »

For starters, Jesus healings were a sign to the Jews of his Divine power and to start the Church. All of the gifts were to end, and by 100 ad they had. Did the early church not have faith? No the gifts ended. You act as though Israel before Jesus came sat around and healed people. No they didnt, do you know who did? The pagan world around them. They all had faith healers, just as we have today in the crazy charismatic movement.
Healing in the church after 100 AD:  http://www.grantjeffrey.com/article/mystery.htm

The Mystery of When Miracles and Healing Ceased
www.grantjeffrey.com/article/mystery.htm
Several writers have claimed that a search of the writings of the early Church indicates that there are no references to these "gifts" continuing beyond A.D. 100. ... After an exhaustive search of these fascinating early Christian writings, I can ...
I need you to give scripture that all the gifts were to end and did end. What you are implying is: all the healings we have seen in 34 years of walking with Jesus were 1.lies 2.the devil 3.you are not sure or do not know which is the classic answer the pharisees gave. 
Does the Lord heal people? Yes he does, on very choice individuals. Are there healers that can heal at a touch on anyone they want? No not at all. Not in todays day and age, and not since the last Apostle died out. Sorry. Just doesent happen.

34 years raising 7 children to adulthood, and 12 grandchildren with never any use of the medical system contradicts your assertion unless of course you choose one of the 3 choices above. Not to mention many others healed and delivered by the power of Jesus we have seen.
The Lord didnt sit around and heal every little thing he came across. He did very specific healings at very specific times for very specific points. And Paul, who could heal did not heal himself, and did recomend wine as a CURE not a drink. And hate to break it to you, water back then was way more cleaner than you have today. So making that claim is a straw man.
Jesus healed ALL that came to Him and many He was sent to. He says "those who believe" will do the same. Just as Jesus prayed for people who were unsaved and the Holy Spirit healed them so have I. Jesus loves people and wants to touch their need through His disciples. This is what Jesus did all the time everywhere He went.|
  Paul's thorn was not a sickness.

I have given you proof that water was not pure which is one reason why people drank wine. I need you to give evidence that wine is medicine for stomach issues and that water was pure in Bible times in cities.
There have always been doctors, when Israel left Egypt there were doctors, not healers. When did moses sit and heal people? I only posted a small sampling of how medince and doctors are used in the Bible. And Luke was a doctor, just because it isnt recorded as to what he did, doesnt take away the fact that he still was one.

There were never physicians with or in Israel until Solomon married Pharaoh's daughter and brought her's with her. I need you to give scripture to show that there were physicians with or in Israel before this.
  As for Luke, Rahab was called a harlot. Does that mean she still "practiced" after receiving salvation and got the light? It makes no sense to say he practiced medicine after he got light on divine healing and traveled with the apostles. He may even have been called that because he had a spiritual gift of supernatural healing.
  Moses prayed for people and they were healed by Jesus. His own sister for one and mass healings of the people numerous times.
  Your "small sampling" did not say anything about drugs or doctors being used to heal in the Bible as I have shown.
You are defending an occult based system that is the 3rd leading cause of death in the US killing over 200,000 people each year every year. Has Jesus given a system like this to His bride?

Funny that the Lord would be called something you claim there is no need for? There was no healing before the flood, no healing before the exodus, no healing before the Lord appeared. And very little after he left. Again, where are all these hospitals you have visited?
No, it is not "funny" at all. He heals by supernatural means, not drugs/poison and cutting people up. The devil has given a very poor substitute "physician" and most of the church has made the trade; not a good bargain at all.
  We have been called or been sent to several hospitals and seen people healed/delivered. Right know we are doing what Jesus gives us to do by telephone and in person. We are believing for more opportunities and greater results. We will see John 14:12 in Jesus' name. If that does not satisfy you I cannot help it. It is not my fault. We are nameless and unknown which is the way we prefer it. Even Jesus tried to keep it that way for Himself quite frequently.
  People like Benny Hinn are an embarrassment to us.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: