End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 09:44:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Great Collapse: crust weakening, slipping, and collapsing across the planet

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Great Collapse: crust weakening, slipping, and collapsing across the planet  (Read 29395 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2012, 11:41:41 am »

http://www.examiner.com/article/sinkhole-unprecedented-globally-heed-evacuation-order-geologist-says

Sinkhole unprecedented globally, heed evacuation order, geologist says

The Bayou Corne sinkhole is truly a historical event, unprecedented globally, according to a geologist who addressed a group of residents, evacuees and others Tuesday night in Pierre Part at a briefing high with emotions at times, such as when the mandatory evacuation issue was addressed.

"In the history of this type of event, this is very unique,” said Dr. Gary Hecox, geologist with Shaw Environmental stated at the resident meeting Tuesday night. Upset citizens fired one after another question after the officials gave presentation updating the locals with their latest updates about the disaster.

“Nobody ever dealt with something like this,” said Hecox, technical advisor with Shaw Environmental Group that has been contracted by Louisiana Department of Natural Resources to help attempt to manage the monster sinkhole, area leaking gases and crude, and earthquakes plaguing nearby communities for over four months.

Video: La. sinkhole resident briefing Oct 23, Part 8.

Officials held the meeting at St. Joseph the Worker Catholic Church Hall in Pierre Part that was filled with citizens eager to hear the latest news from officials and experts about the sinkhole disaster.

"Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night wondering if they are going to give us money to relocate or what they are going to do," said Donald Gros, a resident of Bayou Corne.

The Department of Natural Resources (DNR) Commissioner has ordered Texas Brine to present a plan and timetable to the state by November 13. Some of that plan was broached Tuesday night by the company spokesperson, particularly safety issues.

Extra experts are being hired to try to find and implement a solution, Louisiana Department of Natural Resources director Stephen Chustz told evacuees and other residents at the meeting.

Probably there would not be more sinkholes forming. Instead, if anything, the existing sinkhole would just get bigger, according to Hecox. Even another official on Tuesday night, however, questioned that, and tried to obtain more information.

“There is no cookbook," he stated matter-of-factly. "There’s not even any decent case studies people how to proceed when you’ve had a cavern collapse 5,00 feet below ground, you’ve had to frack out to the surface in the form of a sinkhole, and you have natural gas and crude oil coming in and bubbling up all over.

“We’ve talked to people all over the world. This is a unique situation. I know people are frustrated."

Emotions were high by the time locals were finally able to ask questions about the detailed technical material presented to them during the first part of the meeting, when questions were not permitted.

“Right now, we’ve got to work our way through the problem and we’ve got to do it safe so nobody gets hurt,” Hecox said.

Many people have not heeded the evacuation order. Many more are excluded from the mandatory evacuation zone that was based purely on the township boundaries, not areas where the human impact is being experienced, including chemicals in the air and seismic activity.

Two days ago, a jolt was felt by some people not in the mandatory evacuation zone.

"It felt like i was walking on jello," said Deby Tomlin, who lives just over the zone line.

Asked about the mandatory evacuation Tuesday night, Hecox's response was as sobering as the petition being signed by people throughout the nation urging Gov. Bobby Jindal to expand the mandatory evacuation order that he declared as a matter of human rights to health and safety.

“I’m a technical advisor for the state and the parish," he said. "Here’s my criteria of whether it’s safe for you to go back to your homes, and that is: 'Would but I could put my kids and my grandkids back in their homes if they lived there?'

"That’s the criteria I’m using mentally to think though. I have nine and half grandkids and would I tell their parents it’s safe to go back to Bayou Corne?”

“Are you saying it’s not now?” a woman in the crowd asked him. “You would not have your grandkids there now?”

He answered, “Right now, the evacuation order is appropriate.”
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: