End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 01:56:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Reading, Writing and Abortion? Planned Parenthood Invades Schools

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reading, Writing and Abortion? Planned Parenthood Invades Schools  (Read 96 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2012, 07:22:33 am »

Reading, Writing and Abortion? Planned Parenthood Invades Schools

On an average sweet high school day, somewhere between homeroom and geometry, your daughter can visit Planned Parenthood in the same building. Your son can walk his girlfriend to her locker and then to pick up some abortifacient birth control pills or get a quick shot in the arm that will sort of protect her from maybe getting pregnant. If it should fail, and it likely will, she can take the morning after pill, you know have a quick little abortion at school without your permission! In at least one state, she doesn’t even need permission to be permanently, irreversibly sterilized.

This is not as hypothetical as you would like to believe about your small town or your children. Did you know that your teenager can use the cell phone you pay for to text sex questions and get advice from Planned Parenthood? Can they text you? Do they have an alternative?

If they are not in the actual public high school building yet, Planned Parenthood also provides deceiving, doctrinal, sexual education curriculum that they can come teach at your high school. This ensures every scared thirteen year old has all of their contact information in case of “contraceptive emergency.” They have been doing this for twenty five years.

Sadly, many still argue that it’s better for young mothers in high school to abort instead of having the children they conceive. Schools across the nation agree with this argument and reinforce this belief by providing birth control, skewed sexual education and even abortion. From coast to coast, public high schools promote sexual activity and promiscuity with the false “security” of abortifacient birth control and chemical abortion if all else fails.

I do not claim to know all the answers, but I think I know one thing that might help. Parents, pastors, youth leaders: talk about sex with your youth. Talk about purity. I assure you Planned Parenthood is not afraid to tell your kids what to do if the birth control they provide fails. We should not neglect this subject no matter how difficult it seems. We have to tell them what sex produces. We need to be the voice shouting that life begins at conception, because if we are silent and all they ever hear is that it is tissue, they will believe it. Faith still comes by hearing. I want the youth I influence to hear more about purity and saving sex for marriage from me, than how to practice pre-marital “safe sex” from Planned Parenthood.

I think it is easy to assume that someone else has already talked to them, so we are quiet. Then they get their information and build their belief around an evil empire that spawned from the desire to “exterminate human weeds,” Planned Parenthood.

In Bible times no one was left out of the conversation because it was a part if the culture. At weddings, the newlyweds went into a tent to have sex for the first time and they would bring out a sheet to prove that the bride was a virgin as part of the wedding feast. The words virgin and unmarried woman are even used synonymously. That does not have to be more far fetched than getting an abortion at a public high school.

I understand that the blood on wedding sheets seems extreme, but have you read about the blood on the abortion beds that was not even cleaned up between girls?

We can not afford to be silent and let the wrong message manipulate and dictate the lives of youth around us. In a culture filled with loud messengers promoting the way of the world, we have to repeatedly speak the word of the Lord to them and over them. We have to celebrate purity. We have to celebrate truth. We have to stop being afraid and silent. The truth is the only thing that will set youth in bondage to promiscuity free.

edited for correct verse
Matthew 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Silence and absence leave wide open doors for evil influence and become the inevitable influence that leads to death.

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/09/28/reading-writing-and-abortion-planned-parenthood-invades-schools/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: