End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 01:50:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Woman on the Beast of Revelation

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Woman on the Beast of Revelation  (Read 3682 times)
William
« on: February 20, 2011, 01:38:19 pm »

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great
city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where
also our Lord was crucified.

That isn't Rome, that's for sure. That verse is clearly talking about Jerusalem.

Personally, I don't agree with the whole Vatican thing. While it clearly has a role in the antichrist system, it doesn't fit as the great ****, at all.

The Abomination of Desolation doesn't take place in St. Peter's Basillica, it takes place in Jerusalem. Was the Vatican around to get the blood of the saints on it's hands? Nope. But Jerusalem sure has been. Who murdered Jesus? Catholics? Nope, Judaism. Who tried to run off the new Christians from Jerusalem? The Jews, as well as the Romans, who the Jews were in bed with, at least politically.

What has been God's main complaint about the Jews? Leaving their first love, and turning to other gods, committing fornication with other gods. Spiritual adultry.

The Vatican doesn't have anything to do with the Temple. They may make an international call for people to support Jerusalem in building a new temple, but that's just because they are part of the world.

Be persuaded in your own mind.

That's why I changed my stance on it recently. I do believe the Vatican will play a part in the end times, but not as the ****, also I just found this recently which makes me wonder even more.

http://biblelight.net/peters-jerusalem-tomb.htm

It says on that website they found the grave or tomb of Simon Peter, the Apostle from the Bible. Now they can't be absolutely for sure, but one thing about it in that article is that they found Mary, and Lazarus and someone else as well who were buried rather close to him. It makes it seem more like maybe he died in Jerusalem?

Which I believe is true, because it says in Galatians Chapter 2

7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as [the gospel] of the circumcision [was] unto Peter; 8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)

And if you line this scripture up with I Peter Chapter 5:13

13 The [church that is] at Babylon, elected together with [you], saluteth you; and [so doth] Marcus my son.

I believe he was writing from Jerusalem.

Now there is another scripture that says he did go to Antioch once, maybe even more than that. Also there is no proof Peter was in Rome, especially according to that article above. So if he did not die in Rome, where did he die? I have to believe he died in Jerusalem or Israel. James was killed in Jerusalem, when King Herod beheaded him, and also took peter at that time. As it says in Acts Chapter 12.

NOW about that time Herod the king stretched forth his
hands to vex certain of the church.
2 And he killed James the brother of John with the sword.
3 And because he saw it pleased the Jews, he proceeded
further to take Peter also. (Then were the days of
unleavened bread.)
4 And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison,
and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep
him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people.
5 Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made
without ceasing of the church unto God for him.
6 And when Herod would have brought him forth, the same
night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with
two chains: and the keepers before the door kept the prison.
7 And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a
light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side,
and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains
fell off from his hands.
8 And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on
thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy
garment about thee, and follow me.

Also Jesus predicted his death in John Chapter 21

18 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young,
thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest:
but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy
hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither
thou wouldest not.
19 This spake he, signifying by what death he should
glorify God. And when he had spoken this, he saith unto
him, Follow me.

He was crucified as well, just as Jesus was. I don't know if he was really crucified upside down as people say, it does not say anything about that, but in some way he was crucified.

This is what I at least believe, Some of the things you said confirm what I said, Kilika.

With even more scriptures, I believe it proves this, but as you said, let everyone be persuaded in his own mind.

Thanks, and God Bless.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: