End Times and Current Events
April 18, 2024, 03:24:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Jackson Snyder's book "new translation of book of enoch"

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jackson Snyder's book "new translation of book of enoch"  (Read 696 times)
akfools
« on: February 20, 2011, 01:21:17 am »

----- Original Message -----
To: Scott Johnson
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2010 7:16 PM
Subject: RE:Stev+e Quayl+e and hebrew roots guy Jackson snyder's book "new translation of book of enoch"

Grace be to you in our Lord Jesus Christ

What follows is  email exchange with  Jackson H. Snyder II   of this book  and I . I wrote steve , but no response . This subject is dear to me as you are well aware I almost went headlong into it . As you will see this Jackson denies Jesus Christ and I tried telling steve about it .

http://www.stevequayle.com/Giants/index2.html   here is the pdf book "book of enoch " new translation

email 1 :

Sent By:
"Jackson Snyder" <roots@nevy.us>
On: Jul 07/29/10 12:05 PM
To: cash1913@comcast.net

I am not interested.

Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 9:01 PM
To: Jackson Snyder
Subject: Re: the name

Let me tell you part of my testimony
Over my brief life our Heavenly Father could have and had ever right to snuff my life our at least fifteen times.
I went through the public indoctrination centers (people call them schools). This destroyed my faith in our Creator . While and after this time  I did enough hard drugs in my old life  that I should not have no brain matter left. LSD, heroin, huffing. etc. .After this I ended up in a gigantic depression  state to the point I had the end of my life planned .   Lets see after this it was by divine Provodence that i stumbled upon a humble man by the name of Kent Hovind who teaches creation science . (i dare you to research this man  and where he is now ).  Finally by God's grace alone did I learn what true repentance is and turned back to the Father . I had a stint believing that only the hebrew name is what saves man . I was terribly wrong .  I went to a couple YAIM meetings and well as soon as I asked Mr Meyer which bible he used I knew he was leavened at the very least. I did not go back and was very destrought cause here was supposly followers of the Father using a satanist's translated bible  (rubert murdock) As for many days and nights I prayed our Father would reveal if this meant what the hebrew roots movement said it meant.  . Friend I don't know what you mean " I made his name worthless" As I know positively that Jesus Christ is the Messiah . Compare the charater of king James and rubert murdock . Why do people like you hate the king james bible . So sad . Why do people still think they can earn salvation . Establishing YOUR "righteousnous"  is futile friend .   

Roman catholism is pagan and not christian and lumping true christians into them is wrong .

May the God of Israel grant you repentance from dead works and a new spirit . As for me and my house I will serve the Lord Jesus Christ who came out of the Father , the redeemer of mankind , the Alpha and the Omega, the Faithful Witness, the Lilly of the Valley , the Beginning and the Last.

You ever consider praying the Father and ask him  is Jesus Christ false?   He would tell you otherwise

Just remember  it was only by Divine Providence I am alive and sending you this email . Was it God giving you a "nudge"  , I don't know , Will you take a chance on your own soul by denying Jesus Christ who bled and died for you if you would let him in .   Its your choice I am just the worm who brought you this message . Afterall that is all we are as Job so elequently said .

Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 9:42:28 AM
Subject: RE: the name

You have made his name worthless.  No further explanation will suffice for you because you are of the faith of the pagan Greeks.

My deepest condolences.

Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 10:42 PM
To: Jackson Snyder
Subject: Re: the name

They were first called christians in antioch. Friend I stand behind the hebrew ,greek, and aramaic languages as they were what the Lord inspired His words. Amen

I came out from among the hebrew roots movement (YAIM) by the grace of God by a humble rebuke of a brother to re read galatians  . Jesus is not a pagan name , the talmud blasphemes the name of Jesus .

Jesus is the english pronounciation of the name for Messiah. . Yah transcends languages friend . If God made it so someone had to learn a language to get saved then why would have Yah scattered the languages ? . As for me I have only the imputed righteousnous of the Divine Son Jesus Christ  .if you say otherwise you dishonour Yah's Son and thereby dishonour Yah.  Without the perfect righteosnous of Jesus the wrath of the Living God would abide on us , therefore there is NO WORK man can do to be saved .

Which name do we go by then as Yah is NOT the author of confusion

Yahshua, Yehoshua, Y'shua, Yeshua, Iesous, Iesus,Yesu Or Jesus

Yahweh, Yahwah, Yahawah, Yahovah, Yaheveh, Yehaweh, Yehowah, Yehowih, Yehwih, Yahuweh, Yahueh, Yahuah, Jahveh, Iabe, Iahueh, Iehouah, and Jehovah:

1Co 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Yah is my my Father's name , Jesus Christ is the english rendering of the Messiah's name . Jehovah is the english rendering of the Father's name

Rom 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

Hebrew is an unknown tongue for me except a couple words therefore callest thou Yah  a liar ?

1Co 14:11 Therefore if I know not the meaning of the voice, I shall be unto him that speaketh a barbarian, and he that speaketh shall be a barbarian unto me.

1Co 14:12 Even so ye, forasmuch as ye are zealous of spiritual gifts, seek that ye may excel to the edifying of the church.

1Co 14:13 Wherefore let him that speaketh in an unknown tongue pray that he may interpret.

1Co 14:14 For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful.

1Jn 4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

1Jn 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Rom 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Rom 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

Rom 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Rom 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

Rom 14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

Rom 14:5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

Rom 14:6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

Rom 14:7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself.

Rom 14:8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

Rom 14:9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

Rom 14:10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

Friend if you think you can do ONE thing to merit salvation you are mistaken and to say Jesus Christ is pagan  dishonours the Son and the Father .

Me i know roman catholism may have started as a chruch of Christ ,but it did not take long to fall away into the **** she has become  , judaism is a perversion of the torah .

I doubted my faith on this same subject before  , I know's who's servant I am do you know who's you are? 

I am but a worm and will alway be a worm in this currupt flesh untill Yah grants me the privledge of  a glorified body

Jesus Christ bless you

Man always wants to work for salvation when Jesus Christ on the cross of calvary said it PERFECTLY    IT IS FINISHED         "It is Finished"

Man therefore can only be justified by the faith in the blood of the perfect sacrifice

Sanctified (making one holy throughout his life)

Righteousnous is by  Jesus Christ  , man cannot be Righteous while in this carnal flesh . We may do a little good from time to time , but this flesh is depraved

Might I ask you what bible you use ?

Isa 40:15 Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.

Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 12:05:16 PM
Subject: the name

You wrote:

So is there salvation in the name of Jesus Christ ? do you follow the talmud as some of  the hebrew roots movement do ...

We do scripture only.  No Judaism.  No Christianity.

If there is only one name in which we might be saved, then it might be best if we do our own research on the subject rather than rely on those who make their living by a pagan name.

I have been in pastoral ministry in a 10 million member denomination for many years.  I was never once in all that time confronted by a superior about salvation in the only name by which one may be saved.  Why not, while all the rest were trafficking in JC?  Because my superintendents and bishops knew the truth about it.

Hebrew roots is relevant not so much on account of the past, but on account of the future.  In the Millennium, which is just beginning, the prophets tell us exactly what we need to know and how we are to live.  And that is why we live according to them rather than apostate Judaism and Christianity.

I would just suggest you do your own research.  And, if you give me your address, I’ll send you something that will greatly help you.

BTW, there are many  Bibles now published (actually since the 50s) that have discarded pagan names and titles. 

Dr. Jackson Snyder

Netzari Yahadim     - http://nevy.us/

Snyder Bible           - http://www.jacksonsnyder.com/arc/

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kilika
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 02:16:59 am »

There's a couple of those types over at PPF that Dok and I have encountered, and they are some of the most hardheaded argumentative types you'll ever meet. From what I gather, they are poisoned by gnosticism.

Remember that you cannot change them or make them see the light. Only God can, so don't get all worked up about it. Preach the Word and let God convict their hearts with the Word.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 05:38:25 am »

Why would you want a NEW translation when no one is sure about the OLD translation.  Cheesy

You know the Book of Enoch is an interesting book, definitely does not belong in the Bible. 

anyway, i like Quales news site, where he just posts links to news stories, i like how he keeps up with all the murdered scientists in America, and there are a LOT of them.  Shocked I also like how he shows the history of real Giants on the planet. After all of that, the rest of his stuff, well its all wako. Im sorry it is.

You can only cry wolf so many times before people stop listening to you. Now granted a brocken clock is right at least twice a day, but usually you through out the broken clock and get a new one.

The thing that really put me off on Quayle is the angels flying around in space ships fighting each other. Really? WHY would spiritual beings need space ships?

Now before you jump on me, those who know me know im big into the UFO field. I do not believe in nuts and bolts ufos. Sorry, but its just impossible.

So i can see how Quayle would except someone like this guy. I like some of Quayles works, but i dont take him at his word, on anything. Same with Tom Horn.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 05:38:52 am »

There's a couple of those types over at PPF that Dok and I have encountered, and they are some of the most hardheaded argumentative types you'll ever meet. From what I gather, they are poisoned by gnosticism.

Remember that you cannot change them or make them see the light. Only God can, so don't get all worked up about it. Preach the Word and let God convict their hearts with the Word.

too many, if ya ask me.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: