End Times and Current Events
August 18, 2019, 10:39:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

End Times Sorceries And Debautry

Shoutbox
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
September 11, 2017, 06:59:33 am Psalm 51:17 says: The law of reaping and sowing. It's amazing how God's mercy and longsuffering has hovered over America so long. (ie, the infrastructure is very bad here b/c for many years, they were grossly underspent on. 1st Tim 6:10, the god of materialism has its roots firmly in the West) And remember once upon a time ago when shacking up b/w straight couples drew shock awe?

Exodus 20:5  Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: End Times Sorceries And Debautry  (Read 9922 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: July 02, 2017, 08:12:09 am »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/druggies-celebrate-wildly-sin-state-nevada-opens-first-marijuana-retail-store-las-vegas/
Druggies Celebrate Wildly As Sin State Nevada Opens First Marijuana Retail Store In Las Vegas
Giant speakers roared with reggae beats. Limousines and party buses — several lined with green light-emitting diode lights — ushered tourists and locals to the revelry outside Reef Dispensaries, a marijuana shop a few steps behind the Fashion Show Mall, where the sea of customers stretched down and around the 165,000-square-foot building. “I’m excited!” shouted 24-year-old Las Vegan Majanae Brown as the minutes ticked toward midnight. “I can’t wait.”

7/1/17

They lined up by the hundreds hoping to be part of Sin City history. Under the bright lights of the Strip, fireworks shot off the roof of Reef Dispensaries in celebration as strobe lights lit up the night sky.

EDITOR’S NOTE: As we continue our headlong rush into the end times, the lid is coming off the underworld and the night creatures are crawling out into public view. People who object to things like legalized public pot consumption are seen as the “enemies to progress” by the mad throngs forming lines around the block at pot dispensaries. One can only imagine what’s going to be legalized next.

“Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” Isaiah 5:20 (KJV)

Giant speakers roared with reggae beats. Limousines and party buses — several lined with green light-emitting diode lights — ushered tourists and locals to the revelry outside Reef Dispensaries, a marijuana shop a few steps behind the Fashion Show Mall, where the sea of customers stretched down and around the 165,000-square-foot building.

“I’m excited!” shouted 24-year-old Las Vegan Majanae Brown as the minutes ticked toward midnight. “I can’t wait.”

At Euphoria Wellness, there were no party buses, no fireworks or strobe lights. The only music to be heard played lightly from the cellphone of a customer near the door. But hundreds stood in a line that stretched around in the strip mall building in the south valley suburbs.
Las Vegas marijuana dispensaries gear up for extra business:

“This is larger than 4/20. This is the largest I’ve ever seen,” Euphoria Wellness co-owner Larry Doyle said. (4/20 refers to the counterculture holiday celebrating marijuana on April 20.)

When Friday finally turned to Saturday, Nevada’s green rush was on as the state joined Colorado, Washington, Oregon and Alaska in allowing people to buy marijuana for recreational use.
Nevadans voted 54-46 in November to legalize adult-use marijuana.

On Saturday, less than eight months after the ballot measure passed, more than 40 stores across Southern Nevada were authorized by the state to begin selling marijuana to adults 21 and older without the need of medical cannabis card. Five dispensaries in Henderson did not get authorization because the city put a six-month moratorium on recreational marijuana licenses, which expires in August.
Las Vegas 1st Day Of Recreational Marijuana 2017:

GRAPHIC WARNING: This video is raw footage of the scene on the streets in Las Vegas on the first day of legal pot sales. Watch with caution.

Despite the large crowds at dispensaries across the valley, police reported no issues with Saturday’s rollout of marijuana sales. Although it’s now legal for adults 21 and older to buy and possess up to an ounce of marijuana, consuming it in public remains illegal. There were no signs of use at the dispensaries Saturday, and a Strip walk in the afternoon found just one open user, who wouldn’t talk to a reporter. He wouldn’t say who he was or whether he’d bought his weed legally.

Marijuana is still considered illegal federally. But for many, Saturday’s legalization in Nevada brought a lawful avenue to get something they were previously forced to buy from the black market.

“You don’t have to hide in the corner anymore and feel bad about it,” said Pam Mateo as she walked out of Euphoria at 1:30 a.m. with her purchase — “just a few joints” inside an opaque white plastic bag. source
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: