End Times and Current Events
March 19, 2024, 02:54:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Antichrist

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Antichrist  (Read 10862 times)
RickStudy

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2015, 06:45:11 am »

What does this thread reveal about the anti christ?
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2015, 07:25:33 am »

What does this thread reveal about the anti christ?

That there's a lot of them at the moment. That their influence is becoming more accepted. And that Christians are expecting him to be revealed soon.
Report Spam   Logged
RickStudy

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2015, 07:49:25 am »

That there's a lot of them at the moment. That their influence is becoming more accepted. And that Christians are expecting him to be revealed soon.

The two have little to do with each other. The Bible tells us about the anti christ spirit which is the root of all the false christs and gods in the world. The real anti christ, the devils version of messiah will be in a league all his own. The rest are amateur compared to him.

Thanks for the feedback though. I wish that you and others on this list would share your views a bit more. I keep hoping to facilitate some discussion and would love to see more opinion about anti christ.
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2015, 10:46:35 am »

The two have little to do with each other.

Actually they do. It's obvious that the little boys are running around carefully setting the table so that the big guy can just slide into the chair at the head of the table when the time has come. They are all cooperating towards that goal as indicated by current world events.
Report Spam   Logged
RickStudy

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2015, 06:00:00 pm »

Actually they do. It's obvious that the little boys are running around carefully setting the table so that the big guy can just slide into the chair at the head of the table when the time has come. They are all cooperating towards that goal as indicated by current world events.

Yes. You are right about that and they have always been doing it. I`ve had some conversations in the past with Preterists. They are frustrating but when I considered what they had to say I came to believe that at various times in history the table has been set and ready. The Preterist argument is interesting because one is able to see that the end of the age could have came in the first century if enough Jews had believed.

When you consider the sequence of 1st century events,what Jesus said, and what the apostles believed about the last days, it becomes apparent that the possibility of 1st century end of age had to be a real possibility. It was all part of God keeping His part of the covenant. For me it adds another dimension to the brilliance of Gods plan. When you understand what I`m trying to point out it just amazes.

To reword, what I meant was that the work of what the Bible calls the anti-christ spirit and the little anti-christs it creates is not the same thing as the literal anti-christ that is coming. Some people don`t believe in a literal anti-christ.
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2015, 11:25:45 pm »

Some people don`t believe in a literal anti-christ.

I don't see how they couldn't believe when the bible clearly describes a man that eventually sits himself in a rebuilt temple and declares himself god.

The globalism agenda, uniting the nations under one-world governance, international connectivity, and a united world commerce system are paving the way toward that happening. When combined with the human tradition of having authority arranged in a pyramidal structure, I see the prophecy as inevitable.

Fervorforfaith has some interesting observations in his “antichrist moment” series on YouTube.

His thread is here:
http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php?topic=10912.0

When I first read about how every eye would see the witnesses dead bodies for 3 days, I thought impossible, not going to happen. That was the 80's.

But now that webcams with live streaming have been set up everywhere in such a short time, that part of the table is set. AFAIK, this has never been possible before throughout human history. Unless one is talking about pre-flood conditions. But that is strictly speculative.
Report Spam   Logged
RickStudy

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2015, 11:38:49 pm »

I don't see how they couldn't believe when the bible clearly describes a man that eventually sits himself in a rebuilt temple and declares himself god.

The globalism agenda, uniting the nations under one-world governance, international connectivity, and a united world commerce system are paving the way toward that happening. When combined with the human tradition of having authority arranged in a pyramidal structure, I see the prophecy as inevitable.

Fervorforfaith has some interesting observations in his “antichrist moment” series on YouTube.

His thread is here:
http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php?topic=10912.0

When I first read about how every eye would see the witnesses dead bodies for 3 days, I thought impossible, not going to happen. That was the 80's.

But now that webcams with live streaming have been set up everywhere in such a short time, that part of the table is set. AFAIK, this has never been possible before throughout human history. Unless one is talking about pre-flood conditions. But that is strictly speculative.

I don`t know the particulars but they would say its symbolic rather then literal.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2016, 02:00:43 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pope-francis-met-with-instagram-ceo-to-discuss-power-of-images/

Pope Francis Met With Instagram CEO to Discuss Power of Images

At his papal audience, Systrom brought a curated book of 10 Instagram images to further prove that point. It included images from the Nepalese earthquake and the continuing exodus of migrants and refugees from the Middle East into Europe, as well as photographs from inside North Korea and from the heart of last year’s Baltimore protests.

3/3/16

Instagram’s CEO and co-founder Kevin Systrom met with Pope Francis at the Vatican on Friday to discuss the power of images.

“And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.” Revelation 13:15 (KJV)

The audience with Pope Francis, which took place at the Apostolic Palace, is the latest move by Instagram to assert itself as the dominant platform for visual communication, with the Facebook-owned corporation saying images can “unite people across borders, cultures and generations,” it said in a statement released to TIME ahead of the meeting.

In recent months, Instagram has built up teams of curators to boost the social sharing platform’s discovery features. “We believe you can see the world happening in real time through Instagram,” Systrom told TIME in a previous interview. “And I think that’s true whether it’s Taylor Swift’s 1989 tour, which trends on Instagram all the time, or an important moment like a protest overseas, or a march like ‘Je suis Charlie’ in Paris. We want to make all of those, no matter how serious, no matter how playful, discoverable and accessible on Instagram.”

At his papal audience, Systrom brought a curated book of 10 Instagram images to further prove that point. It included images from the Nepalese earthquake and the continuing exodus of migrants and refugees from the Middle East into Europe, as well as photographs from inside North Korea and from the heart of last year’s Baltimore protests.
Report Spam   Logged
christistruth

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2016, 02:37:02 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pope-francis-met-with-instagram-ceo-to-discuss-power-of-images/

Pope Francis Met With Instagram CEO to Discuss Power of Images

3/3/16

Instagram’s CEO and co-founder Kevin Systrom met with Pope Francis at the Vatican on Friday to discuss the power of images.

“And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.” Revelation 13:15 (KJV)

The audience with Pope Francis, which took place at the Apostolic Palace, is the latest move by Instagram to assert itself as the dominant platform for visual communication, with the Facebook-owned corporation saying images can “unite people across borders, cultures and generations,” it said in a statement released to TIME ahead of the meeting.

In recent months, Instagram has built up teams of curators to boost the social sharing platform’s discovery features. “We believe you can see the world happening in real time through Instagram,” Systrom told TIME in a previous interview. “And I think that’s true whether it’s Taylor Swift’s 1989 tour, which trends on Instagram all the time, or an important moment like a protest overseas, or a march like ‘Je suis Charlie’ in Paris. We want to make all of those, no matter how serious, no matter how playful, discoverable and accessible on Instagram.”

Instagram is now the photo-app for the world.
Facebook is now the social network for the world.
Youtube is now the video player of the world.

Nobody ever throws around the term monopoly though they should...
Report Spam   Logged

Luke 21:28

Jesus is the answer for our moral ills. Conservative principals are the answer to our government corruption.
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2017, 08:00:52 pm »

person of interest

Austrian 'whizz-kid' triumphs in election...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/austria-set-elect-youngest-eu-leader-wing-push-041425791.html

Rise of Sebastian Kurz; Anti-immigration millennial...
https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.817358

The new nationalists...
https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-10-15/austria-shifts-to-right-in-election-that-empowers-nationalists
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: