End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 09:19:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

End Times Sorceries And Debautry

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: End Times Sorceries And Debautry  (Read 30961 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2013, 09:39:17 am »

Evangelists Grieve Over Seattle: ‘It’s Come to a Place Where Grown Men Beg for Money for **** (cannabis)’

Evangelists who visited the city of Seattle last night report that men are now begging on the streets for money to buy drugs since ****(cannabis) use has been legalized in the state.

Don Karns and Shawn Holes are currently conducting a tour of the West Coast, and stopped in Seattle Saturday night to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ on the streets near the popular Pike’s Market. Even though they have been to the city on several occasions, they stated that this year’s visit was unlike any other.

“I was really shocked,” Karns told Christian News Network. “I was grieved at the way the city has fallen since the last time I was here. … There were about four to five men with these cardboard signs — homemade signs — talking about their need for ****. … I was grieved that things had come to that place where grown men are holding signs obviously begging for ****.”

He shared a story of one man that broke his heart.

“We saw one young man that was sitting there. He claimed his wife was pregnant,” Karns explained. “He showed concern for his wife because she was with child, [but] then he stood up at one point and held up a sign that said, ‘Want Money for Weed.’”

“[I just saw] people as being reduced to not seeing anything as important other than to just get their pleasure from pot smoking,” he lamented.

Holes said that one man that was smoking **** purposefully targeted him with fumes as he preached.

“[There was this] one guy who was blowing his smoke continually in my face, and I was asking him to stop and he wouldn’t,” he recalled. “He just kept doing it over and over and over right up against my face.”

One man approached Karns and Holes who works for a ministry that feeds the poor, and informed them that in the city, it is illegal to feed the homeless. He gave the men burritos and said they could share them with others if they stated they were hungry.

Karns said he was saddened that it was legal to smoke pot in the city, but illegal to help feed the homeless.

“[W]e see a city that would … make it easier for people to get **** … but at the same time, pass a law that would say that it would be illegal to feed a hungry man real food.”

Holes, who was preaching across the street from a crowd of 200 people that were waiting in line to enter a movie theater, said that the rejection of God on the streets was the greatest he had witnessed over the five years that he has been ministering in the city.

“There was such a hatred for the Gospel,” he explained. “There was such anger toward the name of Jesus Christ. We were proclaiming the Good News, and there was such a resistance, and it was so disturbing. All we were trying to do was bring the Good News to the city of Seattle, and all we were getting was rejection, and worse than ever. [It was] just a displayed rebellion against God.”

Karns stated that he believes the city will continue to deteriorate unless God breaks the hearts of the people.

“I don’t see a turn around,” he said. “I would think it is going to continue to digress and continue to get worse next year. I don’t expect to see five people there begging for **** [next year]; I expect to see 25 people begging — 25 grown adults declaring their want and their desire for more ****.”

“My hope is that through preaching [lives will change]. And maybe some other people would come out and share the Gospel with the people,” Karns said. “Because until God changes the heart, I just see the city continuing to sink into depravity.”

Holes agreed. He spoke at an area church today about his heart for the city.

“My prayer for Seattle — and I told the church this — is that some of the young people in the church would hear the call to go out and share the Gospel, that they would respond to the Great Commission of ‘Go,’” Holes said. “My prayer for Seattle is that somebody will go and tell them the good news of Jesus Christ.”

“We’re supposed to love our neighbor as ourselves,” he concluded, his voice breaking as he fought tears. “I’m just hoping that the Christians in the world will start realizing that — that we need to love our neighbors enough to go tell them the good news about Jesus Christ.”

http://christiannews.net/2013/04/07/evangelists-grieve-over-seattle-its-come-to-a-place-where-grown-men-beg-for-money-for-****/
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 02:45:02 pm by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: