End Times and Current Events
October 26, 2014, 03:26:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

All-Seeing EYE in David Jeremiah's Church

Shoutbox
October 18, 2014, 10:12:23 pm BornAgain2 says: Remember Lot's wife
October 16, 2014, 04:39:38 am Christian40 says: Psalm 91:5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
October 13, 2014, 10:11:06 am christistruth says: 2 Corinthians 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
September 29, 2014, 05:33:00 am Christian40 says: Proverbs 21:31 The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the LORD.
September 28, 2014, 04:34:49 am Christian40 says: Well your going to find some quality information here about the Scriptures this forum has been going since 2010 i like to go back to the earlier posts sometimes and see what is covered if you have questions do post Smiley
September 27, 2014, 11:18:53 pm rick50 says: Thx for the welcome. I like to dig into the scriptures seeking God`s truths and I enjoy presenting scriptures in challenging ways. Hopefully I can do that in the right spirit. I used to engage in a lot of debates but about 6 years ago I repented for it and haven`t participated in any online religeous discussions since then until now. My number 1 goal is to express myself in ways that God likes while still upholding the beliefs that God has led me into. I love to learn new things about the scriptures.
September 27, 2014, 02:12:13 pm tennis shoe says: Sure got lively around here. Good to see such spirited discussion. Welcome Rick Shocked.
September 25, 2014, 04:29:48 am Christian40 says: Hello Rick!
September 24, 2014, 06:39:13 pm BornAgain2 says: Welcome, bro Rick! Smiley

Please introduce yourself here-->http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/board,10.0.html
September 24, 2014, 05:00:00 pm rick50 says: Hello, I`m a new member and I live in the middle portion of Babylon. The board looks really interesting and I believe just what I needed. It`s a blessing and I look forward to participating.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All-Seeing EYE in David Jeremiah's Church  (Read 1147 times)
BornAgain2
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2012, 09:55:43 am »

http://mysteryoftheinquity.wordpress.com/2011/09/10/all-seeing-eye-in-church/

was viewing a sermon recently and BAMM! There is was…an all-seeing-eye in the middle of the ALTAR of the church behind the pastor who was speaking the sermon!! The picture below is the well-known TV/radio pastor, evangelist,  author David Jeremiah speaking to his congregation at his home church in San Diego, California. The church is named Shadow Mountain Community Church.

This pastor/agent of Satan was David Jeremiah.

Picture: http://mysteryoftheinquity.wordpress.com/2011/09/10/all-seeing-eye-in-church/jeremiah-2/

« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 06:22:57 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 10:43:34 am »

Hidden Luciferians in American culture, politics, academia…and in the Christian community—Part 3

Hidden Luciferians in American culture, politics, academia…and in the Christian community—Part 3

Table of Contents:

Hidden Luciferians in American culture, politics, academia…and in the Christian community–Continued
    Further study of Michael W. Smith’s occult connections
    The Alan Parsons Project & the Eye of Horus/Ra/Lucifer
    David Jeremiah And His All-Seeing Eye

Download or Listen to the Part 3 Audio
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/wp-content/uploads/269.1-6-19-11-DS300041-C.mp3

PDF: Hidden Luciferians in Christian Culture–Parts 3-5
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/wp-content/uploads/Hidden-Luciferians-in-Christian-Culture-Parts-3-5.pdf
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 06:26:29 am »

Jeremiah Study Bible follows years of work by Shadow Mtn. pastor

A noted pastor and author has released a new study Bible.

After almost 50 years in ministry and writing more than 50 books, Dr. David Jeremiah has released The Jeremiah Study Bible.

The Jeremiah Study Bible is the culmination of nearly five decades of exhaustive study, with comprehensive introductions to each of the 66 books of the Bible, and more than 8,000 study notes with embedded cross-references.

Jeremiah, who is pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church in El Cajon, California, says it's his prayer that the study Bible will help people understand what the Bible means to them as individuals made in their Creator's image.

Dr. Jeremiah says the first step to meaningful study is understanding what the Bible says.

"If you're just going to read the Bible, you just need the text," he advises. "If you're going to study the Bible, you need to go beyond that."

The Jeremiah Study Bible is built on the New King James Version of the Bible, Pastor Jeremiah's favorite translation and the one he preaches from each Sunday.

The pastor further explains that it's important to ask the question, What does the Bible say?, which Jeremiah admits sounds like a simple question.

"You need to get to the original intent of the Bible," he urges. "What was it that the author was conveying to the people who heard him or read him at that time?"

In addition to the introductions, notes, articles, and sidebars, The Jeremiah Study Bible also features numerous charts and maps as well as geographical and archaeological information, a teacher's topical index, a full-length concordance, and additional digital and multimedia resources - including written material and video introductions and teaching from Dr. Jeremiah - accessible through QR codes.

- See more at: http://www.onenewsnow.com/church/2013/12/26/jeremiah-study-bible-follows-years-of-work-by-shadow-mtn-pastor#sthash.vsqHXEGm.dpuf
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
BornAgain2
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 10:01:14 am »

The Jeremiah Study Bible is built on the New King James Version of the Bible, Pastor Jeremiah's favorite translation and the one he preaches from each Sunday.

And this version is worse than the NIV b/c the deceptions in it are not only more subtle, but they replace hell with the word "haties"(can't spell it, but it is pronounced "hate-e-s"). "Haties" is a word they use in the occult which means a place of "paradise". So pretty much unbelievers who hear someone preach out of the NKJB, they're going to get the impression that even unrepentant sinners will be in paradise after they die.

As for these "study bibles", they're all corrupt, even the KJB ones - what they do is only put out like 1% deception in their commentaries, and it's more than enough that will lead you off track. Been there, done that - when I read one of those "reference scripture passages" bibles from one of those "bible societies"(when I first started reading the KJB), I ended up coming away with the perception of a post-trib rapture belief b/c they did one crafty job to reference certain scriptures to make it look so, including verses in Exodus that had NOTHING to do with the end times!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: