End Times and Current Events
September 02, 2014, 09:05:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

All-Seeing EYE in David Jeremiah's Church

Shoutbox
September 01, 2014, 03:13:37 am Christian40 says: Hey its a new season today lalalala Cheesy feeling better?
August 21, 2014, 03:16:40 am Christian40 says: 1 Corinthians 12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
August 20, 2014, 10:39:52 pm Boldhunter says: 2 Peter 3:9-10 KJV

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.  But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
August 20, 2014, 09:32:09 am Mark says: sometimes, sometimes not
August 20, 2014, 08:07:55 am Black Platypus says: I take it this forum isn't very busy. Bummer.
August 20, 2014, 07:50:13 am Black Platypus says: Cheesy Greetings to all from the resident newbie
August 14, 2014, 02:08:04 am Christian40 says: i dont know i have seen old people that look young on some days and some days they look like they are gray i think it depends on what time of day it is, i dont know if it is good to be older or younger, i assume i will be 33 looking when i get to Heaven and the same with you and Bryan.
August 12, 2014, 09:09:10 am BornAgain2 says: Is it just me, or does Bryan look healthier(and younger) now? He said that he doesn't eat any of that fast-food junk anymore like he did 3 years ago and beyond that(ie-3 years ago, he looked like he was ageing).
August 12, 2014, 04:17:28 am Christian40 says: 2 Timothy 1:13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
August 11, 2014, 04:33:46 pm BornAgain2 says: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjkYLe7OsxQ  Shocked
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All-Seeing EYE in David Jeremiah's Church  (Read 1052 times)
BornAgain2
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2012, 09:55:43 am »

http://mysteryoftheinquity.wordpress.com/2011/09/10/all-seeing-eye-in-church/

was viewing a sermon recently and BAMM! There is was…an all-seeing-eye in the middle of the ALTAR of the church behind the pastor who was speaking the sermon!! The picture below is the well-known TV/radio pastor, evangelist,  author David Jeremiah speaking to his congregation at his home church in San Diego, California. The church is named Shadow Mountain Community Church.

This pastor/agent of Satan was David Jeremiah.

Picture: http://mysteryoftheinquity.wordpress.com/2011/09/10/all-seeing-eye-in-church/jeremiah-2/

« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 06:22:57 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 10:43:34 am »

Hidden Luciferians in American culture, politics, academia…and in the Christian community—Part 3

Hidden Luciferians in American culture, politics, academia…and in the Christian community—Part 3

Table of Contents:

Hidden Luciferians in American culture, politics, academia…and in the Christian community–Continued
    Further study of Michael W. Smith’s occult connections
    The Alan Parsons Project & the Eye of Horus/Ra/Lucifer
    David Jeremiah And His All-Seeing Eye

Download or Listen to the Part 3 Audio
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/wp-content/uploads/269.1-6-19-11-DS300041-C.mp3

PDF: Hidden Luciferians in Christian Culture–Parts 3-5
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/wp-content/uploads/Hidden-Luciferians-in-Christian-Culture-Parts-3-5.pdf
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 06:26:29 am »

Jeremiah Study Bible follows years of work by Shadow Mtn. pastor

A noted pastor and author has released a new study Bible.

After almost 50 years in ministry and writing more than 50 books, Dr. David Jeremiah has released The Jeremiah Study Bible.

The Jeremiah Study Bible is the culmination of nearly five decades of exhaustive study, with comprehensive introductions to each of the 66 books of the Bible, and more than 8,000 study notes with embedded cross-references.

Jeremiah, who is pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church in El Cajon, California, says it's his prayer that the study Bible will help people understand what the Bible means to them as individuals made in their Creator's image.

Dr. Jeremiah says the first step to meaningful study is understanding what the Bible says.

"If you're just going to read the Bible, you just need the text," he advises. "If you're going to study the Bible, you need to go beyond that."

The Jeremiah Study Bible is built on the New King James Version of the Bible, Pastor Jeremiah's favorite translation and the one he preaches from each Sunday.

The pastor further explains that it's important to ask the question, What does the Bible say?, which Jeremiah admits sounds like a simple question.

"You need to get to the original intent of the Bible," he urges. "What was it that the author was conveying to the people who heard him or read him at that time?"

In addition to the introductions, notes, articles, and sidebars, The Jeremiah Study Bible also features numerous charts and maps as well as geographical and archaeological information, a teacher's topical index, a full-length concordance, and additional digital and multimedia resources - including written material and video introductions and teaching from Dr. Jeremiah - accessible through QR codes.

- See more at: http://www.onenewsnow.com/church/2013/12/26/jeremiah-study-bible-follows-years-of-work-by-shadow-mtn-pastor#sthash.vsqHXEGm.dpuf
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
BornAgain2
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 10:01:14 am »

The Jeremiah Study Bible is built on the New King James Version of the Bible, Pastor Jeremiah's favorite translation and the one he preaches from each Sunday.

And this version is worse than the NIV b/c the deceptions in it are not only more subtle, but they replace hell with the word "haties"(can't spell it, but it is pronounced "hate-e-s"). "Haties" is a word they use in the occult which means a place of "paradise". So pretty much unbelievers who hear someone preach out of the NKJB, they're going to get the impression that even unrepentant sinners will be in paradise after they die.

As for these "study bibles", they're all corrupt, even the KJB ones - what they do is only put out like 1% deception in their commentaries, and it's more than enough that will lead you off track. Been there, done that - when I read one of those "reference scripture passages" bibles from one of those "bible societies"(when I first started reading the KJB), I ended up coming away with the perception of a post-trib rapture belief b/c they did one crafty job to reference certain scriptures to make it look so, including verses in Exodus that had NOTHING to do with the end times!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: