End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 01:15:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Obama manipulating numbers after debate performance

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama manipulating numbers after debate performance  (Read 354 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2012, 08:31:12 am »

SEPT. EMPLOYMENT: +114,000...
http://www.cnbc.com/id/49299718

Total employment 'highest one-month jump in 29 years'...
http://www.drudgereport.com/xx

Rate Plummets to 4.3% -- For Govt Workers...
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/unemployment-rate-plummets-43-government-workers

SURPRISE: 7.8%
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-jobless-rate-falls-7-123110416.html

Welch: Obama manipulating numbers after debate performance...
http://www.businessinsider.com/jack-welch-obama-jobs-report-numbers-romney-2012-10
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 08:43:43 am »

I only saw like a few minutes of the debate - Obama had nothing but a "deer in the headlights"/"indifferent" look on his face, while Romney came off as your typical, sticking out like a sore thumb family member in a big family gathering who would talk his head off the entire time while the rest of the family members would take a back seat and be quiet.

Either way - neither candidate brought anything refreshing to the table.

With that being said - as the years have gone by recently, especially over the last 3+ years with Obama in office, the more I see this "data", the more it looks like the world is really being set up for the "strong delusion". The government has done one heck of a job manipulating these numbers. They've found a way to do so especially since Reagan was in office.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 12:15:47 pm »

I have no doubt they are playing with the numbers. No doubt at all.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 12:25:25 pm »

I have no doubt they are playing with the numbers. No doubt at all.

Also take into account that those who have GIVEN UP looking for work(after a certain period of time since their last employment, that is) are NOT included in the figures. Also not included in the unemployment figures are those, adults in particular, who are working low wage, part-time work.

So it wouldn't surprise me if this unemployment figure is "correct", per se, believe it or not - since Reagan, the federal government has done everything to re-adjust the calculations of all of the data. Prior to the 80's, I believe, for example, people who have given up looking for work were INCLUDED in this figure.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 09:39:24 pm »

Well, Yahoo news is calling it the "October Shocker".

So I guess we haven't seen the "October Surprise", yet. Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2012, 04:07:40 pm »

Jack Welch: I Was Right About That Strange Jobs Report

The economy would need to be growing at breakneck speed for unemployment to drop to 7.8% from 8.3% in the course of two months.

Imagine a country where challenging the ruling authorities—questioning, say, a piece of data released by central headquarters—would result in mobs of administration sympathizers claiming you should feel "embarrassed" and labeling you a fool, or worse.

Soviet Russia perhaps? Communist China? Nope, that would be the United States right now, when a person (like me, for instance) suggests that a certain government datum (like the September unemployment rate of 7.8%) doesn't make sense.

Unfortunately for those who would like me to pipe down, the 7.8% unemployment figure released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) last week is downright implausible. And that's why I made a stink about it.

Before I explain why the number is questionable, though, a few words about where I'm coming from. Contrary to some of the sound-and-fury last week, I do not work for the Mitt Romney campaign. I am definitely not a surrogate. My wife, Suzy, is not associated with the campaign, either. She worked at Bain Consulting (not Bain Capital) right after business school, in 1988 and 1989, and had no contact with Mr. Romney.

The Obama campaign and its supporters, including bigwigs like David Axelrod and Robert Gibbs, along with several cable TV anchors, would like you to believe that BLS data are handled like the gold in Fort Knox, with gun-carrying guards watching their every move, and highly trained, white-gloved super-agents counting and recounting hourly.

Let's get real. The unemployment data reported each month are gathered over a one-week period by census workers, by phone in 70% of the cases, and the rest through home visits. In sum, they try to contact 60,000 households, asking a list of questions and recording the responses.

rest: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390444897304578046260406091012.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_LEADTop
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Kilika
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 05:01:25 pm »

I think the real jobs number is WAY higher, like in the 12-15+% range. Seems like everybody I talk to is connected directly with somebody who is unemployed, or severly underemployed.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: