End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 02:55:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The search for Nephilim DNA

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The search for Nephilim DNA  (Read 13198 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2014, 06:52:52 am »

Lion-Human Hybrids: What Is Going On Around The World?

As if the human race didn’t have enough problems to deal with without adding lion-human hybrids to the list. That’s right, I’ll say it again, lion-human hybrids… and they have been sighted all over the world, and that’s not even the disturbing part. I’ll get back to the disturbing part in a few minutes.

What’s really mind blowing is that reports like these are becoming more and more common. Check out this very brief list of stories about mixing human and animal DNA.

2003: China Creates Human Rabbit Hybrid
http://realtruth.org/news/030903-005.html
    2007: Now Scientists Create A Sheep That’s 15% Human
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-444436/Now-scientists-create-sheep-thats-15-human.html
    2009: Human-Animal Hybrid Prohibition Act
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:S.1435:

And Now For The Disturbing Part

It’s crazy how far human technology has come in the last couple of decades. The truly disturbing part is that hybrids like those mentioned above are only found in two places in history:

The very distant past.
    Our current time.

Oh and those lion-human hybrids sightings I was telling you about earlier, those aren’t recent reports. They’re thousands of years old. Do you still think that you can tell the difference between “mythology” and modern science? There was a very good reason that I created the illusion of a modern report. It’s because way too many people automatically ignore any “strange” historical accounts and dismiss them as “mythology” as soon as they hear where the stories came from.

However, when I told the same story and backed it up with a few science articles and a news report from a reputable source, it didn’t sound like “mythology” at all. If this is your first time encountering this subject, I’m going to get you caught up very quickly.
Lion-Human Hybrids Around The World

History is full of strange creatures that modern man tries to conveniently explain away so that we don’t have to acknowledge anything potentially supernatural at all. The worst offenders are probably Christians in the mainstream church. One myth that we find scattered all over the world, and even in modern times, is the strange obsession with lion men.

“And Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, the son of a valiant man, of Kabzeel, who had done many acts, he slew two lionlike men of Moab: he went down also and slew a lion in the midst of a pit in time of snow:” 2 Samuel 23:20

I add the above only as a brief reference for those that don’t believe any other cultures actually experienced history outside of the Bible. You can read the in depth breakdown of the Biblical lion like men of Moab in a previous article I wrote in 2010, Lion-Human Hybrids – You Can’t Handle The Truth.
Lion Men In Nubia

Lion Human HybridsApedemak was worshiped in Nubia, but not much is known about him. He does have a couple of ways he is depicted though.

A Single Head of A Lion
    Three Lion Heads and Four Arms.

If multi-headed hybrid beings sound farfetched to you,  then consider the following verse in the Bible which describes creatures with four faces.

“And every one had four faces: the first face was the face of a cherub, and the second face [was] the face of a man, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.” – Ezekiel 10:14

Also make a mental note that one of those four faces is the face of a lion. Let’s hop on over to Egypt.
Lion Men In Egypt

Lion Human HybridsEgypt is probably best known for its animal headed gods and other strange stories. One such god was Maahes. According to Wikipedia, he was associated with war, weather, knives, lotuses, and devouring his captives. Maahes, Bast, and all of the other cat-human hybrids had a cult in what was then known as Leontopolis (City of Lions), known today as Tell al Muqdam.

The first recorded reference to Maahes is between 16th – 11th century B.C.  in Egypt. He had several titles which are pretty interesting as well.

Lord of The Slaughter
    Wielder of The Knife
    The Scarlet Lord

I think it’s important to point out that Maahes is described as the son of a god (Ra) and a goddess (Bast or Sekhmet). I personally link the gods to the fallen angels, but where do the goddesses of mythology come from? Zechariah 5:9 may be able to shed some light on the possibility that there are indeed female angels.

“Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind [was] in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.” – Zechariah 5:9

Again, the verse doesn’t definitively say angels, but we don’t have any other examples in the Bible of any other being besides angels and birds that have wings. For a more in depth study on the goddesses of mythology, see my article, Goddesses: Female Angels, Female Nephilim, or Demonic Spirits?
Lion Men In India

Lion Human HybridNarasimha was worshipped in India and is believed to be an avatar of Shri Vishnu. Don’t be confused by the movie or online jargon when it comes to avatars. The word is of Indian (India) origin and it refers to the manifestation or appearance of a god.

Every depiction and story surrounding Narasima shows a creature that is blood thirsty and requires a human sacrifice. As we continue into our study on hybrids, we’ll see that this is a recurring theme throughout the entire world. Let’s move on to Germany for one of the oldest archaeological finds that depicts a lion-human hybrid.
Lion Men In Germany

German Lionman - Löwenmensch

The oldest known sculpture in existence is believed to be about 32,000 years old. Lowenmensch (Lion Human), but there is no consensus as to whether it is male or female. It was carved from a mammoth tusk using a stone knife. Was Lowenmensch the result of an over active imagination or the result of a real life encounter with a lion man? We may never know.

I will also take this opportunity to point out that I don’t necessarily agree with the way archaeological finds are currently dated. There are lots of problems with the current system because it relies too heavily on too many assumptions. Now lets see if we can find a way in which all of these stories may be connected.
The Ties That Bind

These legends cover parts of Africa, Europe, and Asia. They come from the Egyptians, Nubians, Indians, Hebrews, and Russians, but how or why do they all have similar stories? There is one strange but intriguing piece of evidence that links them all together.

Hebrews  - Ariel (Name means, Lion of God or Lion of The Gods)
    Egyptian – Maahes (Born to a god and goddess)
    Nubia – Apedemak (Considered to be a god.)
    India – Narasimha (Believed to be the manifestation of a god.)
    Germany – Lowenmensch (Most scientists believe it represented a god).

All of these lion-men or lion-gods are associated with the gods of mythology, which I personally believe to be fallen angels. That is either the biggest coincidence ever or there is an organized conspiracy to get every culture on earth to talk about the same exact beings continuously throughout history.

When it comes down to it, we face a very real enemy that steps ahead of us when it comes to fighting the war on both celestial and terrestrial ground. Satan and his angels are not stupid when it comes to deception, and the deception going on today is that it is OK to blur the lines between what it means to be animal and human.
Honorable Mentions

Here are three more lion-human hybrid’s from around the world. They didn’t quite make the above list, but they are worth mentioning.

Were-jaguar: Just like the werewolf, except the person shapeshifts into a jaguar (Olmec – South America).
    Sekhmet – The lioness headed goddess, known as the fiercest hunter in Egypt (Egypt – Africa).
    Sphinx – The head of a woman and body of a lion, probably best known for handing out riddles to heroes on their quests.

I want to end this with a very odd warning from Christ concerning the end times. I want you to really think about it and consider the possible full implications of the verse before you go on about your day.

“And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.” – Matthew 24:22

http://ministerfortson.com/?p=3991
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: