End Times and Current Events
January 24, 2022, 07:38:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bill Clinton makes astonishing channeling claim

Shoutbox
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
September 11, 2017, 06:59:33 am Psalm 51:17 says: The law of reaping and sowing. It's amazing how God's mercy and longsuffering has hovered over America so long. (ie, the infrastructure is very bad here b/c for many years, they were grossly underspent on. 1st Tim 6:10, the god of materialism has its roots firmly in the West) And remember once upon a time ago when shacking up b/w straight couples drew shock awe?

Exodus 20:5  Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bill Clinton makes astonishing channeling claim  (Read 196 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2012, 03:54:38 am »

Bill Clinton makes astonishing channeling claim

Did U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton communicate with the dead spirit of former first lady Eleanor Roosevelt just this week?

If you believe her husband, Bill Clinton, the answer would be yes.

On Wednesday, Mr. Clinton appeared in New York City at a dedication ceremony for the Franklin D. Roosevelt Four Freedoms Park.

In his remarks, the former president said his wife “was known to commune” with Eleanor Roosevelt, who died in November 1962, and that Roosevelt gave Hillary a message for him this week.

“A special thanks to the members of the Roosevelt family who are here,” Mr. Clinton said. “And the one who is not, Eleanor, who made sure that the four freedoms were included in the preamble to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights in 1948.”

“I know that because, as all of you famously learned when I served as president, my wife, now the secretary of state, was known to commune with Eleanor on a regular basis,” he continued. “And so she called me last night on her way home from Peru to remind me to say that. That Eleanor had talked to her and reminded her that I should say that.”

Video of Clinton’s speech can be seen at the CNS News website.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/bill-eleanor-roosevelt-passed-me-message-through-hillary-week

This is not the first time a connection between Hillary Clinton and Eleanor Roosevelt has been made.

Author Bob Woodward claimed in his 1996 book “The Choice” that Hillary engaged in imaginary conversations with Mrs. Roosevelt as well as Mahatma Gandhi as a therapeutic exercise.

And while she was campaigning for president in 2007, then-Sen. Clinton said she found inspiration in the words of Roosevelt.

“She said, ‘You know, if you’re going to be involved in politics you have to grow skin as thick as a rhinoceros,’” she told an audience of female political activists, according to the New York Daily News.

“So occasionally, I’ll be sitting somewhere and I’ll be listening to someone perhaps not saying the kindest things about me. And I’ll look down at my hand and I’ll sort of pinch my skin to make sure it still has the requisite thickness I know Eleanor Roosevelt expects me to have,” she said.

Mrs. Clinton is not the only one who has been claimed to communicate with the deceased.

WND reported Rep. Nancy Pelosi, the former speaker of the House, claimed she heard from the spirits of Susan B. Anthony, Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Alice Paul at the White House.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/pelosi-is-hearing-voices-now/

Here’s what Pelosi said about her supernatural experience at the White House a few years ago, when it was occupied by George W. Bush: “He’s (Bush) saying something to the effect of we’re so glad to welcome you here, congratulations and I know you’ll probably have some different things to say about what is going on – which is correct. But, as he was saying this, he was fading and this other thing was happening to me.

“My chair was getting crowded in. I swear this happened, never happened before, it never happened since. My chair was getting crowded in and I couldn’t figure out what it was, it was like this. And then I realized Susan B. Anthony, Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Lucretia Mott, Alice Paul, Sojourner Truth, you name it, they were all in that chair, they were. More than I named and I could hear them say: ‘At last we have a seat at the table.’ And then they were gone.”

And in 2009, WND reported on a study indicating Democrats are far more in touch with the dead than Republicans, and they also visit fortunetellers more often.

The number of Americans who say they have interacted with a ghost has doubled in the last 13 years, the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life revealed in its “Many Americans Mix Multiple Faiths” report.

Approximately 18 percent of respondents said they have seen or been in the presence of a ghost, compared with only 9 percent in 1990 and 1996. Likewise, 29 percent of respondents felt that they had been in touch with someone who has already died, compared with 17 percent in 1990 and 18 percent in 1996.

The results also show that Democrats are far more likely to believe in supernatural phenomena than Republicans.

“Conservatives and Republicans report fewer experiences than liberals or Democrats communicating with the dead, seeing ghosts and consulting fortunetellers or psychics,” Pew reported.

According to the study:

36 percent of Democrats report being in touch with someone who is dead, compared with only 21 percent of Republicans.

21 percent of Democrats say they have seen a ghost, compared with only 11 percent of Republicans.

22 percent of Democrats say they have consulted a fortuneteller, compared with 9 percent of Republicans.

30 percent of Democrats say they believe in reincarnation, compared with 17 percent of Republicans.

31 percent of Democrats say they believe in astrology, compared with 14 percent of Republicans.

31 percent of Democrats view yoga as a spiritual practice, compared with 15 percent of Republicans.

30 percent of Democrats say they believe in spiritual energy, compared with 17 percent of Republicans.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/eleanor-roosevelt-talked-to-hillary-this-week/
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 03:57:04 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 09:45:57 am »

And in 2009, WND reported on a study indicating Democrats are far more in touch with the dead than Republicans, and they also visit fortunetellers more often.

Really? This is surprising, especially b/c the growing number of these Republican-voting churches have yoked up with Emergent/Purpose Driven nonsense, and have bought into this contempletive prayer heresy that even James Dobson endorses.

The number of Americans who say they have interacted with a ghost has doubled in the last 13 years, the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life revealed in its “Many Americans Mix Multiple Faiths” report.

Approximately 18 percent of respondents said they have seen or been in the presence of a ghost, compared with only 9 percent in 1990 and 1996. Likewise, 29 percent of respondents felt that they had been in touch with someone who has already died, compared with 17 percent in 1990 and 18 percent in 1996.

Maybe this is why...

This movie, which was released a few months after the Columbine tragedy, became one of the biggest sleeper hits of all time. It's about a young boy who was able to communicate with ghosts. Odd how these pro-family groups, Lt. Col. Dave Grossman, and our lawmakers on Capitol Hill were focusing too much attention on violent movies/video games and banning guns, but en yet they just ignored these demonically infested entertainment products(not that I endorse violent movies/video games, but just saying). It wasn't too long after this tragedy when demonically spiritual movies like these started to get very popular and going right under everyone's noses.

The results also show that Democrats are far more likely to believe in supernatural phenomena than Republicans.

“Conservatives and Republicans report fewer experiences than liberals or Democrats communicating with the dead, seeing ghosts and consulting fortunetellers or psychics,” Pew reported.

Again, I find this hard to believe, b/c the modern-day Republican-voting Churchianity building nowdays have alot of this mysticism deception within their walls. Not just the Emergent/Postmodern deceptions, but also the corrupt bible versions, the CCM(which Jerry Falwell's ministry endorsed as well) nonsense, contempletive prayer, the list goes on. Didn't the NASB version founder(Phillip Chaff) have communications with CS Lewis's dead spirit?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: