End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 06:56:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Strange Death of Sam Kinison

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Strange Death of Sam Kinison  (Read 5311 times)
tennis shoe

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2012, 10:47:12 am »

THE STRANGE DEATH OF SAM KINISON

Sam Kinison was born in Yakima, Washington. His parents were Pentecostal preachers who preached in different churches around the country. Sam followed his dad’s footsteps and became a Pentecostal preacher himself after attending Bible School in New York. His sermons were the old style fire and brimstone approach. However, after he and his wife divorced he gave up the ministry and got involved in comedy starting in small clubs in Texas. His comedy style wasn’t unlike his preaching which featured screams and yelling. His reputation was that of a hard drinking loudmouthed wild man. Kinison’s routines involved screaming about the hypocrisy of television evangelist’s with no subject off limits. After appearances at the Comedy Store on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles, Rodney Dangerfield had him appear on an HBO young comedian special in 1984 which launched his comedy career. He later appeared in a Dangerfield film and made recordings of his comic routine. He made appearances in various television programs as an actor and was on the David Letterman and Johnny Carson programs. Howard Stern had him as a frequent guest as well.

With his successful career Kinison got involved in heavy **** use as well as alcohol and other drugs, but before his death had been successful in working to overcome the addictions. In addition, his career took a turn for the better and he was negotiating for a television network show at the time of his death. His personal life also took a turn for the better. A week before he died he married Malika, the woman who had been his constant companion for five years. They spent the last week before his death at the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel in Hawaii on their honeymoon. He was reported as being very happy.

On Friday April 10, 1992 about 7:30 pm, Kinison and his wife were driving in a Pontiac Trans-am from Los Angeles to Laughlin, Nevada where he was going to perform before a sold out audience.  He was sober and drug free. Behind his car was his brother Bill and two other assistants in a van with Kinison’s dog. A couple of teenagers in a 1974 Chev truck were approaching the Trans-am on Highway 95 near the California-Nevada border. They had been drinking and the truck crossed the center line.  Sam saw the truck coming at him and managed to slow his car to 15 miles per hour in an effort to avoid a collision.

In the van behind Kinison’s car his brother Bill saw the truck across the center line and yelled out "Watch out for that guy Sam, That guy’s in your lane" and then he screamed: "Watch him Sam! Watch him!"A tremendous crash followed and Bill skidded the van to a stop. He ran to check on his brother. The teenage driver had moderate injuries but his teenage passenger had only minor cuts and bruises. Sam had not been wearing a seat belt and the crash had thrown hm into the windshield. It knocked out Malika, but Kinison managed to get out of the car with what appeared to be only cuts on his lip and forehead.

His brother and the others begged him to lay down and he did with his best friend, Carl LaBove, who had been in the following van. holding his head in his hands. At first it looked like there were no serious injuries to Kinison, but within minutes he suddenly said to no one in particular "I don’t want to die. I don’t want to die."  LaBove later said "it was as if he was having a conversation, talking to some unseen somebody else" some unseen person. Then there was a pause as if Kinison was listening to the other person speak. Then he asked "But why?" and after another pause LaBove heard him clearly say: "Okay, Okay, Okay.’ LaBove said: "The last ‘Okay’ was so soft and at peace...Whatever voice was talking to him gave him the right answer and he just relaxed with it. He said it so sweet, like he was talking to someone he loved." Kinson then lost consciousness. Efforts to resuscitate him failed. Kinison died at the scene from internal injuries. He was just thirty eight years old.

After his death there was a lot of speculation about Sam Kinison's last conversation with an unseen companion and what was being said to him. I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

http://www.paulluvera.com/weblog/2009/11/the-strange-death-of-sam-kinison.html
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 11:11:08 am »

His brother and the others begged him to lay down and he did with his best friend, Carl LaBove, who had been in the following van. holding his head in his hands. At first it looked like there were no serious injuries to Kinison, but within minutes he suddenly said to no one in particular "I don’t want to die. I don’t want to die."  LaBove later said "it was as if he was having a conversation, talking to some unseen somebody else" some unseen person. Then there was a pause as if Kinison was listening to the other person speak. Then he asked "But why?" and after another pause LaBove heard him clearly say: "Okay, Okay, Okay.’ LaBove said: "The last ‘Okay’ was so soft and at peace...Whatever voice was talking to him gave him the right answer and he just relaxed with it. He said it so sweet, like he was talking to someone he loved." Kinson then lost consciousness. Efforts to resuscitate him failed. Kinison died at the scene from internal injuries. He was just thirty eight years old.

After his death there was a lot of speculation about Sam Kinison's last conversation with an unseen companion and what was being said to him. I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

Yeah, pretty weird - was he perhaps talking to a dead spirit? B/c he appeared not to be seriously injured initially.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 11:28:20 am »

I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

Do nt need to draw any conclusions. He was antichrist in the simpilist terms. He didnt go to Heaven, he went stright to Hell. If the story is true at all, which i dont really believe as this was their friend and family, and of course you dont want to think he was a bad guy or anything. But this is just another example of helping to make people believe a lie that you can live anyway you want and still get into Heaven. nothing more, no mystery.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 11:40:45 am »

Do nt need to draw any conclusions. He was antichrist in the simpilist terms. He didnt go to Heaven, he went stright to Hell. If the story is true at all, which i dont really believe as this was their friend and family, and of course you dont want to think he was a bad guy or anything. But this is just another example of helping to make people believe a lie that you can live anyway you want and still get into Heaven. nothing more, no mystery.

Well yeah, that was the whole point of his last dying breaths being "strange"(in the eyes of the secular world, that is) - it looked like he appeared to be talking to dead spirits right before he died, when he appeared to be consciously ok initially. For Christians who pray and read the word of God daily, it should be obvious he was communicating with dead spirits.

I know the Lord is merciful, longsuffering, and doesn't wish for anyone to be sent to Hell, but at the same time, I've heard of reports where people at their own deathbeds were being given opportunities to get saved, but they just resisted, I mean RESISTED for reasons unknown.

So was Kinison being given over the strong delusion? I don't know, but again...
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 01:29:40 pm »

Talking to the dead is not a possibility. So that leaves either angels or demons. Could Sam’s life have been a ruse by angels of light to mislead people? I don’t know. Why would Sam go to the extreme of intentionally rolling a vehicle to make a point about God with Ron Jeremy?

The bible doesn’t specifically equate the woman in Luke 7:36-50 with Mary Magdalene but it does explain what happened between these women and Jesus. It also explains the relationship between forgiveness and love.

Lk 7:47 Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.
48  And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven.
49  And they that sat at meat with him began to say within themselves, Who is this that forgiveth sins also?
50  And he said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace.
8:1  And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and showing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him,
2  And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils,
3  And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod's steward, and Susanna, and many others, which ministered unto him of their substance.

Jesus hung out with dirtbags (people heavily burdened with sin) because that’s where He was needed the most. He didn’t have to explain to them that what they were doing was wrong. They already knew it but saw no way out. In all cases the pardon or mercy was completely undeserved. Out of 3200+ named people and nations in the entire bible, not one human was completely free of sin except for Jesus Christ himself. I believe that what God sees as corrupt humanity, we see as normal and business as usual because we’ve been doing it for so long.

Only God can read the heart and justly evaluate motive behind a person’s actions. Did Sam go to heaven or hell? That’s for Christ to decide. He is the only one qualified to make that call. IMO
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2012, 01:50:44 pm »

Luk 16:19  There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
Luk 16:20  And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
Luk 16:21  And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
Luk 16:22  And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
Luk 16:23  And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
Luk 16:24  And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
Luk 16:25  But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
Luk 16:26  And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
Luk 16:27  Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
Luk 16:28  For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
Luk 16:29  Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
Luk 16:30  And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
Luk 16:31  And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: