End Times and Current Events
June 29, 2017, 12:29:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

James R White Exposed!

Shoutbox
June 21, 2017, 05:50:35 pm Romans 8 says: Mark, I don't want to flood your pm box. But just wanted to say I emailed bro Scott about this issue.
April 29, 2017, 05:20:18 am Christian40 says: What i'm thinking a strike on North Korea possible on some occultic date May 1? the aftermath of WW3 will bring in the Antichrist? Yeah Mayhem in May?
April 20, 2017, 04:55:44 pm Mark says:
April 06, 2017, 09:26:29 pm Mark says: TRUMP LAUNCHES 50+ MISSILES AIMED AT SYRIA
March 05, 2017, 01:16:17 am Christian40 says: i hope the rapture is this year i encourage You to keep working for the Lord
March 05, 2017, 01:06:24 am Christian40 says: i'm glad that the summer is over in Australia the heat was making me feel crazy its a good month to be in now
February 19, 2017, 07:55:44 am Romans 8 says: The month of February just FLIES BY, doesn't it? It being a < 30 day month helps too! (Unusually warm this month too!)
January 24, 2017, 09:38:51 pm Romans 8 says:
January 16, 2017, 07:17:24 pm Romans 8 says:
October 24, 2016, 03:38:23 am Christian40 says: i'm here again i get bonus time on the Net today Smiley
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: James R White Exposed!  (Read 1416 times)
Romans 8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2012, 08:17:14 am »

The big reason why James White has gone under the radar is b/c alot of these end times discernment ministries do NOT use the KJV themselves. Yeah, these discernment ministries do an excellent job exposing the Emergent Church, but the fact that 95% of the modern-day church has thrown out the KJV speaks volume of the Apostasy going on. As for the Emergent Church - yes, they are putting the final nail in the coffin in terms of ushering in the Rev 13 prophecies, but they are NOT the ROOT source of the problem for obvious reasons. They didn't even exist when the KJV was in the early stages of getting thrown out.

This was my first King James Bible - over 3 years ago a brother on PPF pointed out the heresies in Isaiah 14:12, and how Lucifer is omitted from the other versions, and the next thing I know I picked up a KJV in my house, but it was one by the ABS. While the ABS KJV didn't delete, add, substitute words, per se, what they did was choose the "archaic" words, replace them with "easier to understand" words, and then put all the "archaic" words in the back of the bible with the references to the "easier to understand" words they substituted in scripture.

Like said, they didn't "delete" them, per se, but nonetheless the average person like myself will end up ignoring going to the back of the bible pages to see the references, hence not having God's word ingrained in us. But when you have the KJV as IT IS, then the Holy Ghost will TEACH YOU the meanings of these words.

Ultimately, what ABS did was VERY subtle, even though they acted like they wanted to be helpful.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: