End Times and Current Events
August 19, 2017, 11:03:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

James R White Exposed!

Shoutbox
July 24, 2017, 11:47:30 am Romans 14:21 says: Yeah, just saw Dr. Johnson talking about it in his last audio study. Haven't listened to it yet, but looking forward to hearing that.
July 23, 2017, 03:58:47 am Christian40 says: i learnt that magnesium is one of the best things for the body and should be like a number one for good health
July 18, 2017, 04:09:19 am Christian40 says: BBC International on youtube has some good videos by Dr Gene Kim
June 21, 2017, 05:50:35 pm Romans 14:21 says: Mark, I don't want to flood your pm box. But just wanted to say I emailed bro Scott about this issue.
April 29, 2017, 05:20:18 am Christian40 says: What i'm thinking a strike on North Korea possible on some occultic date May 1? the aftermath of WW3 will bring in the Antichrist? Yeah Mayhem in May?
April 20, 2017, 04:55:44 pm Mark says:
April 06, 2017, 09:26:29 pm Mark says: TRUMP LAUNCHES 50+ MISSILES AIMED AT SYRIA
March 05, 2017, 01:16:17 am Christian40 says: i hope the rapture is this year i encourage You to keep working for the Lord
March 05, 2017, 01:06:24 am Christian40 says: i'm glad that the summer is over in Australia the heat was making me feel crazy its a good month to be in now
February 19, 2017, 07:55:44 am Romans 14:21 says: The month of February just FLIES BY, doesn't it? It being a < 30 day month helps too! (Unusually warm this month too!)
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: James R White Exposed!  (Read 1469 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2013, 03:51:46 pm »

I must say this James White guy sure likes to say I and ME a lot. He really seems to puff himself up way more than he probably should. I can really see this guy in for a big fall here in the future, he is very prideful, and not very humble at all.

Here is the rest of the debate between James White and Chris Pinto over Codex Sinaiticus.

Here is the actual debate that i can find.

In Response to Chris Pinto

I had simply wanted to play the debate into the DL feed, but when I saw Chris Pinto’s spin article this morning (the first thing I was appraised of upon arising) I felt it appropriate to respond, which I did for the first about 35 minutes of the program.  Then I played the entire debate.  Enjoy!

http://aomin.org/podcasts/20131213.mp3

Let me say this, who rants for well over 35 minutes about the debate BEFORE the debate. You should have with held your opinion until after the actual audio of the debate and not before so as not to influence what was being said. BUT some how i really get the feeling that was your purpose. So i skipped that part and will listen after the debate. James White is super arrogant.  Shocked

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: