End Times and Current Events
December 14, 2017, 10:54:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Gay Bullies Are Being Exposed

Shoutbox
November 24, 2017, 07:52:34 pm tennis shoe says: What happened to BA? He seems to have vanished.
November 14, 2017, 01:43:05 am Mark says:
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
September 11, 2017, 06:59:33 am Psalm 51:17 says: The law of reaping and sowing. It's amazing how God's mercy and longsuffering has hovered over America so long. (ie, the infrastructure is very bad here b/c for many years, they were grossly underspent on. 1st Tim 6:10, the god of materialism has its roots firmly in the West) And remember once upon a time ago when shacking up b/w straight couples drew shock awe?

Exodus 20:5  Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Gay Bullies Are Being Exposed  (Read 2978 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: May 26, 2016, 09:30:52 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2016, 05:49:22 pm »

Sheriff Says Gay YouTuber Faked Hate Crime

Calum McSwiggan, 26, a YouTuber, posted a photo of himself on social media claiming that he was attacked outside a gay bar in West Hollywood Monday, but the police are telling a different story.

In a statement to The Advocate, Holly M. Perez, captain of the West Hollywood Station of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, said that authorities responded to McSwiggan's report that he was assaulted by three men outside of a gay club. Officers "were unable to substantiate the assault," Perez said. The YouTuber "had no visible injuries" and was arrested when officers went to the scene "after deputies observed him vandalizing a car." The 26-year-old was booked and photographed (photo above) and placed in a cell by himself at the West Hollywood Station. It was there that station personnel say McSwiggan "was then observed injuring himself with the handle and receiver to a payphone inside the cell."

The YouTuber was taken to a local hospital to be treated for his injuries. "Mr. McSwiggan’s booking photo was taken prior to deputies seeing Mr. McSwiggan injuring himself," according to the sheriff's department statement, after providing McSwiggan's booking photo, which shows no visible injuries.

(UPDATE: YouTuber Charged With Filing False Report, Proclaims His Innocence)

McSwiggan claimed on Instagram to have been left with three broken teeth and six stitches in his forehead, and he shared a photo of himself in a hospital bed with a bandage on his forehead. Riyadh Khalif, a fellow YouTuber and friend of McSwiggan, tweeted that he was with the 26-year-old at the bar that night, but the attack came during a moment that McSwiggan was separated from his friends.

Khalif speculated on Twitter that the three attackers took advantage of seeing the YouTuber alone and took the opportunity to attack him. On Twitter, Khalif claims that the attackers “knew where we were going to be because of our posts on social media before we went out and even said our names as they beat him."

Here's how McSwiggan described the attack in West Hollywood that left him looking battered in a selfie.

“Last night was the worst night of my life and I’m really struggling to find the words to talk about it,”he wrote on Instagram and Facebook. “After one of the most wonderful weekends at VidCon we went out to a gay club to celebrate, and towards the end of the evening I was separated from my friends and beaten up by three guys." He reported that authorities treated him like a "second class citizen,” instead of helping or protecting him.

“I’ve never felt so terrified to be a gay man in the public eye,” wrote McSwiggan.

LGBT people are the minority group most likely to be targeted for hate crimes, according to FBI statistics. So there are a lot more real stories than fictional. In his post, McSwiggan said he wasn’t in the right frame of mind to speak fully about the incident and that he would be addressing it in the future. The Advocate has reached out for comment.

The full statement from the sheriff's department is posted below:

The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department has an affirmative duty to fully investigate all assaults and reports of violence in our community. Deputies from West Hollywood Station responded to and investigated the report by Calum McSwiggan that he was assaulted by three males after leaving a local nightclub early Monday morning. Responding deputies were unable to substantiate the assault. Mr. McSwiggan, who had no visible injuries, was subsequently arrested after deputies observed him vandalizing a car in the 8900 block of Santa Monica Boulevard.  After being booked and photographed, Mr. McSwiggan was placed into a cell by himself at West Hollywood Station. Mr. McSwiggan was then observed injuring himself with the handle and receiver to a payphone inside the cell. Medical personnel were summoned and Mr. McSwiggan was transported to a local hospital for treatment. Mr. McSwiggan’s booking photo was taken prior to deputies seeing Mr. McSwiggan injuring himself.  That booking photo is attached.

Last night was the worst night of my life and I'm really struggling to find the words to talk about it. After one of the most wonderful weekends at VidCon we went out to a gay club to celebrate, and towards the end of the evening I was separated from my friends and beaten up by three guys. The authorities should have been there to help and protect me but instead they treated me like a second class citizen. With three broken teeth and six stitches in my forehead, I've never felt so terrified to be a gay man in the public eye. All I can do is thank my wonderful friends @riyadhk, @melaniiemurphy and @douga_ for being with me the whole way. I'd be lost without them. Right now I don't feel that I'm in the right place to talk about this but I will be addressing this fully in the future.
5,378 likes
1,922 comments

http://www.advocate.com/crime/2016/6/28/weho-sheriff-says-gay-youtuber-faked-hate-crime
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 29, 2016, 07:20:42 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 22, 2016, 07:28:32 pm »

California Forces LGBT Family Lessons on Second-Graders

The California State Board of Education voted unanimously to include a comprehensive study of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender history in public schools, according to the Los Angeles Times.

The curriculum will be taught to elementary, middle, and high-school students in history and social-science classes.

National Review reported that beginning in second grade, students will learn about different family structures. That includes families with LGBT parents.

The framework states the goal is to help students "locate themselves and their own families in history and learn about the lives and historical struggles of their peers."

In fourth grade, students will learn about the history of LGBT people in California and the country's first gay rights organizations in the 1950s.

Fourth graders will also be taught about Harvey Milk, "a New Yorker who was elected to the San Francisco Board of Supervisors in 1977 as California's first openly gay public official," National Review reports. The study of Milk is incorporated into learning about immigrants who come to California.

Under the new curriculum, the role of gender in history will be taught to eighth grade students, including a study on how the Western frontier made way for substantial changes in gender norms.

In high school, students will learn about the first time a sex-reassignment surgery was performed, homosexuals in the military, "LGBT-oriented subcultures," and "the pioneering role of gay politicians," National Review reports.

In addition, as part of the LGBT curriculum, high school students will learn about the Supreme Court decision that overturned sodomy laws.

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2016/july/beginning-in-second-grade-california-students-to-learn-lgbt-history

Welcome to California
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 05, 2016, 08:51:43 pm »

Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 13, 2016, 01:02:55 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 24, 2016, 08:24:51 pm »

Obama Admin Appeals Nationwide Ban on Policy Allowing Male Students in Girls’ Restrooms

The Obama administration has filed a notice of appeal a judge’s preliminary injunction banning the enforcement of the government’s recent restroom directives for public schools, particularly surrounding those with gender dysphoria.

“Please take notice that Defendants, the United States of America; the United States Department of Education; the United States Department of Justice; the United States Department of Labor; the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission; John B. King, Jr., in his official capacity as Secretary of Education,” the two-page filing, submitted on Thursday, reads.

“Loretta E. Lynch, in her official capacity as Attorney General of the United States; Vanita Gupta, in her official capacity as Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General; Thomas E. Perez, in his official capacity as Secretary of Labor; David Michaels, in his official capacity as Assistant Secretary of Labor for Occupational Safety and Health; and Jenny R. Yang, in her official capacity as Chair of the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, hereby appeal to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit,” it states.

Among the attorneys filing the notice include Benjamin Mizer, the principal deputy assistant attorney general, who the Washington Blade reports is homosexual.

As previously reported, U.S. District Judge Reed O’Connor determined in August that the U.S. Department of Education and the U.S. Department of Justice had not followed the proper channels in issuing the nationwide guidance, and suggested that the departments’ interpretation of federal law was incorrect.

“It cannot be disputed that the plain meaning of the term sex … following passage of Title IX meant the biological and anatomical differences between male and female students as determined at their birth,” he wrote.

“Without question, permitting educational institutions to provide separate housing to male and female students, and separate educational instruction concerning human sexuality, was to protect students’ personal privacy, or discussion of their personal privacy, while in the presence of members of the opposite biological sex,” O’Connor explained.

The U.S. Department of Justice soon requested that the court limit the injunction to only the states involved in the lawsuit, and asked for clarification on the matter. But on Tuesday, O’Connor advised that his August order applied nationwide, and denied the government’s request that the ban only apply to the plaintiffs in the case.

“Should the court only limit the injunction to the plaintiff states who are a party to this cause of action, the court risks a ‘substantial likelihood that a geographically-limited injunction would be ineffective,’” he wrote. “Accordingly, Defendants’ Motion to Clarify is denied as they request that the court limit the injunction to plaintiff states.”

“It is clear from Supreme Court and Fifth Circuit precedent that this Court has the power to issue a nationwide injunction where appropriate,” O’Connor wrote said. “A nationwide injunction is necessary because the alleged violation extends nationwide. Defendants are a group of agencies and administrators capable of enforcing their guidelines nationwide, affecting numerous state and school district facilities across the country.”

As previously reported, over 20 states sued the Obama administration in June and July over its guidelines requiring schools to accommodate students’ “gender identity” or “internal sense of gender” under threat of losing their federal funding.

“A school may provide separate facilities on the basis of sex, but must allow transgender students access to such facilities consistent with their gender identity,” the May directive from the Department of Education and the Department of Justice read. “A school may not require transgender students to use facilities inconsistent with their gender identity or to use individual-user facilities when other students are not required to do so.”

“As a condition of receiving federal funds, a school agrees that it will not exclude, separate, deny benefits to, or otherwise treat differently on the basis of sex any person in its educational programs or activities unless expressly authorized to do so under Title IX or its implementing regulations,” it warned.

http://christiannews.net/2016/10/24/obama-admin-appeals-nationwide-ban-on-policy-allowing-male-students-in-girls-restrooms/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 08, 2016, 01:16:45 am »

Christian Couple Denied Adoption of Foster Children Over Opposition to Homosexual Parenting

A Christian couple in the U.K. has reportedly been denied their request to adopt two foster children in their care after they told social workers that the juveniles needed a mother and a father, and not two daddies.

According to reports, the couple, which has not been identified, has been looking after the children since early 2016 and has sought to adopt the youth themselves. They had initially been turned down because their house was too small.

When they were later told by a social worker that two men had expressed interest, the couple “expressed a degree of shock and asked if this was a ‘joke.'” They also said that it would be hard to explain the concept to one of the children who had said he was “waiting for a new mummy.”

Two days later, the couple moved forward again to adopt the children themselves, stating that they believed it would be too hard on the children to be removed a second time from people that they loved.

“They said immediately, We want to look after them. We want to adopt them; we love them,” Andrea Williams of Christian Concern told Premier. “They’re thriving in our care. They’re thriving with a mum and a dad, and this is not the situation we want for them. We believe the best interest of the child will be served if they stay with us.”

However, the couple was rejected and told that “having heard that the prospective adopters were a same-sex couple, you shared some opinions in relation to this proposed placement which are concerning … as these views could be detrimental to the long-term needs of the children.”

But the husband and wife, who have biological children of their own, don’t believe anything they said was wrong.

“We are Christians and we expressed the view that a child needs a mother and a father. We expressed our views in modest, temperate terms based on our Christian convictions,” the father told the Sunday Times. “We love everyone (regardless of [their attractions]) and we love the children and believe that they would benefit from the foundation offered by a mother and a father.”

The couple has now appealed the denial, stating that they are being treated wrongfully and that what is best for the children is not truly being taken into account.

“The decision … appears discriminatory to us and not related to the children’s needs,” the father said. “The children love us: we love them. All the reports show that we are a loving, caring and stable family. What more could a child need?”

http://christiannews.net/2016/11/07/christian-couple-denied-adoption-of-foster-children-over-opposition-to-homosexual-parenting/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 08, 2016, 04:47:42 pm »

Online star Calum McSwiggan pleads guilty to vandalism after hate crime claim

Online personality Calum McSwiggan, known for his posts and videos, has pleaded guilty to vandalizing a car, after claiming he was the victim of a hate crime, officials said.

McSwiggan, 26, entered the plea Monday to one felony count of vandalism over $400 damage.

He was sentenced to three years felony probation, 52 anger-management counseling sessions and ordered to pay $7,000 in restitution, according to the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office.

It was during an altercation with three men on June 27 that McSwiggan damaged the car mirror and bumper of the vehicle of one of the men. Prosecutors say he then falsely told police that he had been beaten by the vehicle’s driver and two other men.

As part of the plea, a misdemeanor charge of filing a false police report was dropped, officials said.

The case was investigated by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, West Hollywood Station.

McSwiggan posted a series of Twitter messages Tuesday in response to the plea announcement.

http://www.dailynews.com/general-news/20161108/online-star-calum-mcswiggan-pleads-guilty-to-vandalism-after-hate-crime-claim
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 17, 2016, 04:05:02 am »

Oregon Official Who Took Down Christian Bakery for Declining Same-Sex ‘Wedding’ Loses Election

The Oregon official who ordered a couple to pay heavy emotional damages to two lesbians for declining to create a cake for a same-sex “wedding,” resulting in the eventual shutdown of their bakery, lost his election bid last Tuesday.

Bureau of Labor and Industries (BOLI) Commissioner Brad Avakian sought to serve as Oregon’s Secretary of State, but was edged out by Republican challenger Dennis Richardson 47 to 43 percent—and in a state that is traditionally blue.

“His losing was a good sign that people don’t agree with somebody who is anti-constitutional to the nth degree,” Aaron Klein of the now former Sweet Cakes by Melissa told reporters. “He never recognized our religious constitutional rights in his office. He just ignored them.”

“He used his office to execute a personal bias and I think people thought he’d do the same with secretary of state,” he opined. “Most people don’t know his son is gay and he’s got a dog in the fight. For him, it’s personal.”

As previously reported, Avakian had fined Klein and his wife Melissa $135,000 in declaring that they had discriminated against two lesbian women for declining to help out with the 2014 event.

The Kleins had served the women, Rachel Cryer and Laurel Bowman, in other ways, and the women returned because the couple had treated them kindly.

“I have customers come in almost on a weekly basis that are homosexual,” Aaron Klein told reporters. “They can buy my stuff. I sell stuff. I talk with them. That’s fine. … This was not the first time we’ve served these girls.”

But because the Kleins said that they didn’t feel comfortable with fulfilling that particular order because of the event that it involved, the women filed a discrimination complaint against the bakers.

“We were being asked to participate in something that we could not participate in,” Klein’s wife, Melissa, stated, outlining that the wedding cake is one of the most personal and intricate parts of the occasion.

Some Christians believe that being a part of a same-sex event violates the biblical command in 1 Timothy 5:22 not to be “partakers in other men’s sins,” as well as the command in Ephesians 5:7, “Be not ye therefore partakers with them.”

After the Kleins were declared guilty of discrimination, Cryer and Bowman submitted individual lists of just under 100 aspects of suffering in order to receive damages. They included “acute loss of confidence,” “doubt,” “distrust of men,” “distrust of former friends,” “excessive sleep,” “discomfort,” “high blood pressure,” “impaired digestion,” “loss of appetite,” “migraine headaches,” “loss of pride,” “mental ****,” “resumption of smoking habit,” “shock” “stunned,” “surprise,” “uncertainty,” “weight gain” and “worry.”

But the Kleins told the court that they too had suffered because of the attacks that they received over their desire to live out their Christian faith in the workplace. They stated that they endured “mafia tactics” as their car was vandalized and broken into on two occasions, their vendors were harassed by homosexual advocates resulting in some businesses breaking ties with them, and they received threatening emails wishing ****, death and Hell upon the family.

As a result, the Kleins had to close their business and move it into their private home.

In April 2015, Alan McCullough, an administrative judge with the bureau, recommended a payment of $135,000, with one of the women receiving $75,000 and the other $60,000. Prosecutors had sought damages of $75,000 each.

Two months later, Avakian officially accepted McCollough’s recommendation and ordered the Kleins to pay the women $135,000 in light of the damages Cryer and Bowman listed.

The Kleins then asked for a stay of the order, but were denied. As the couple initially refused to pay the damages, believing that they had done no wrong, officials moved to docket the judgment and seek permission to place a property lien against the Kleins or collect the money in other ways.

In December, the state emptied all of the Klein’s personal banking accounts—including money set aside to pay their tithe. The Kleins told reporters following the incident that they had three personal bank accounts: one checking, one savings, and one account marked “God’s money” for their tithe at church. The three accounts contained just under $7,000 total.

Faced with a nine percent interest penalty for not paying the $135,000, the Kleins then opted to submit a check for the amount in full, using money donated by supporters that was not in their personal bank account. They dropped off a check for $136,927.07 after realizing that the government had seized their personal accounts.

The funds are currently in an escrow account pending the final outcome of the case, which is on appeal.

This case “is about the state forcing business owners to publicly facilitate ceremonies, rituals, and other expressive events with which they have fundamental and often, as in this case, religious disagreements,” the appeal brief reads. “In this case, BOLI misinterpreted [the law], mistakenly concluding that declining to facilitate same-sex weddings is legally the same as refusing to sell goods or services to gay people.”

The Kleins have since shut down their business altogether.

http://christiannews.net/2016/11/16/oregon-official-who-took-down-christian-bakery-for-declining-same-sex-wedding-loses-election/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 22, 2016, 04:11:27 am »

LGBT activists defeat African nations in major victory at UN

NEW YORK, November 21, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) – LGBT activists were handed a victory at the United Nations today when an effort to thwart the first special U.N. independent “expert” overseeing LGBT issues failed.

In a lead up to what LGBT activists considered the most important vote by the UN regarding their agenda in years, the UN General Assembly’s human rights committee further paved the way for a controversial new UN post to enforce special new rights based upon the sexual preference and behavior of individuals who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT).

An African Group of 54 nations had challenged the legality of the UN bureaucratic post, and called for suspension of the appointed expert’s activities, pending further consultation on the legal basis of the mandate.

Vitit Muntarbhorn of Thailand was appointed on September 30 and has begun his work investigating alleged violence and discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity.

The UN General Assembly’s human rights committee voted 84-77 with 12 abstentions Monday to adopt an amendment introduced by Latin American and Caribbean nations eliminating an African-proposed resolution calling for the delay and suspension of the LGBT appointment.

The amended resolution, noting the Human Rights Council's report without any mention of suspending the expert, was then approved in a 94-3 vote with 80 abstentions.

It will now go before the 193-member General Assembly for a final vote in December. It is possible for the African Group to try again for a delay, however it is expected the resulting vote would be similar to Monday's.

The mandate passed by the Council in June increased tension within the United Nations over the advancement of the LGBT cause, according to the Center for Family & Human Rights (CFAM).

The African Group said it was “disturbed” by the continuous focus on “sexual interests and behaviors” and asked that these ideas not be tied to binding human rights law, criticizing introduction of the LGBT agenda into international law.

“The African Group is strongly concerned by the attempts to introduce and impose new notions and concepts that are not internationally agreed upon,” the ambassador of Botswana Charles Ntwaagae said November 4 while presenting the position of the African Group.

“We are even more disturbed at the attempt to focus on certain persons on the grounds of their sexual interests and behaviours, while ignoring that intolerance and discrimination regrettably exists in various parts of the world, be it on the basis of colour, race, sex or religion, to mention only a few,” said Ntwaagae.

Such attempts to add special LGBT rights in to human rights law “undermine the intent of the drafters and signatories to various human rights instruments,” he continued, and “also seriously jeopardize the entire international human rights framework as they create divisions.”

The UN Human Rights Council established this first-ever mandate of an “independent expert” on LGBT issues with a resolution that passed narrowly in June of this year.

The Council, made up of just 47 of the 193 UN member states, is subordinate to the General Assembly, with the General Assembly having authority over the Council body.

A number of countries in the Middle East, along with China and Russia, have joined the African Group in opposing the LGBT advance within the UN, some speaking against the amendment on Monday as well.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-lgbt-activists-defeat-african-nations-in-major-victory-at-un
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 04, 2016, 12:37:33 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 05, 2016, 07:55:24 pm »

Christian Business Owners Face Jail Time for Refusing to Create Invitations for Same-Sex Wedding

Two Christian business owners in Arizona may face up to six months in jail for refusing to create invitations for a gay wedding.

The Blaze reports that Joanna Duka and Breanna Koski are the owners of a Phoenix-based stationery company that produces wedding invitations and other types of cards. Duka and Koski recently refused to create wedding invitations for a same-sex marriage, citing their religious beliefs.

Duka and Koski are now under fire for violating a Phoenix ordinance protecting gay people from discrimination. They are facing a fine of up to $2,500 as well as six months in prison.

The religious-based law firm Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF) is representing the business owners.

ADF lawyer Jonathan Scruggs is optimistic about Duka’s and Koski’s case.

“We fully expect to have a hearing in the next few weeks on our motion for preliminary injunction and to have the Arizona superior court grant our motion and vindicate the free speech and religious liberty rights of our clients,” he told Charisma News. “No American, including artists, should have the government force them to create art against their artistic and religious beliefs.”

Kristen Waggoner, another lawyer representing the two women, added that it is un-American to threaten someone with jail time for their commitment to their religious beliefs.

http://www.christianheadlines.com/blog/christian-business-owners-face-jail-time-for-refusing-to-create-invitations-for-same-sex-wedding.html
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 05, 2016, 08:57:45 pm »

Illinois Commission Panel Says Christian-Owned Bed & Breakfast Must Host Gay Weddings

A decision forcing a Christian-owned bed and breakfast to pay a same-sex couple $30,000 for refusing to host their wedding ceremony will stand.

A 3-member panel of the Illinois Human Rights Commission refused to hear an appeal in a decision compelling TimberCreek Bed & Breakfast to pay a fine for declining to host a gay wedding on their property, although they have hosted opposite-sex weddings in the past.

TimberCreek owner Jim Walder told The Christian Post that they took issue with the panel decision and were planning to appeal to the full state Human Rights Commission.

"Citizens should only decide not to obey a law after much thought and only in extreme circumstances," said Walder.

"In our opinion, forcing a small business with one employee to host gay marriage which violates the owners sincerely-held Biblical belief that marriage is between one man and one woman is an extreme circumstance, especially when marriage has been understood for thousands of years to be a union between one man and one woman."

In 2011, TimberCreek refused to host a same-sex wedding ceremony, with Walder stating at the time that he opposed on religious grounds to holding such ceremonies even if they became legal.

"We will never host same-sex civil unions. We will never host same-sex weddings even if they become legal in Illinois," said Walder in 2011.

"We believe homosexuality is wrong and unnatural based on what the Bible says about it. If that is discrimination, I guess we unfortunately discriminate."

In response to the refusal, the same-sex couple filed a formal complaint with the state's Department of Human Rights arguing that it is a rejection of the Illinois Human Rights Act.

In March, Administrative Law Judge Michael R. Robinson ordered TimberCreek to pay the same-sex couple $30,000 for causing emotional distress, plus over $50,000 in attorney fees.

"Respondent [must] pay each Complainant $15,000, which represents damages for the emotional distress arising out [of] its refusal to host their same-sex, civil union ceremony," ordered Robinson.

"Respondent [must] be directed to cease and desist from violating the Human Rights Act by discriminating on the basis of sexual orientation when denying same-sex couples access to its facilities and services for their civil union ceremonies and/or marriages."

Regarding the Commission's upholding of the previous decision, Walder told a local media outlet that the "fix was in from the get-go," as he said two of the three panel members were involved in LGBT activism or openly gay.

"The public probably assumes that these three commissioners were nonpartisan, fair and neutral when the exact opposite was the case," stated Walder.

"This feels like blatant reverse discrimination against all business owners, Christian or otherwise, by the IHRC, which is supposed to be an unbiased, neutral party in resolving complaints."

http://www.christianpost.com/news/illinois-commission-panel-says-christian-owned-bed-breakfast-must-host-gay-weddings-171931/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 06, 2016, 05:15:49 pm »

Im thinking this is probably a good thing, sodomites cancelling a christmas party. over Trumps win.  Cheesy But it did sound like it would have been a perfect Saturnalia party

Fashion PR Firm LaForce Cancels Christmas Party Because Trump Won

Fashion industry public relations firm LaForce has canceled its annual holiday bash in New York City due to Donald Trump’s stunning victory over Hillary Clinton in this year’s presidential election.
According to the New York Post‘s Page Six, firm chief James LaForce and his husband Stephen Henderson sent out a letter to invitees stating that the annual industry party — originally set for December 19 at Manhattan’s Irving Plaza, with a one thousand-person guest list — would no longer be happening this year.

“We envisioned an extra-cheerful celebration of Hillary Clinton’s presidency,” the letter to invitees read, according to a copy obtained by Women’s Wear Daily. “Alas, Election Day did not go as we’d hoped. So it’s with deep regret that we are canceling this year’s party.”

“As Hillary said in her concession speech: ‘Let us have faith in each other. Let us not grow weary, let us not lose heart, for there are more seasons to come,'” the letter concluded, along with a promise of more parties in the future.

The invitations to the bash, printed up before Election Day on November 8, had featured a caricature of Clinton wearing a red Santa hat and captioned with the words, “Make America Merry Again.” The invitation called for guests to come dressed “patridiotically.”

LaForce — which includes among its clients such big names as Target, Banana Republic, Swarovski and Perry Ellis — had reportedly planned to incorporate **** male models painted with stars-and-stripes body paint at the party.

Now, the firm will instead donate the money meant for the party to progressive groups including Planned Parenthood, Housing Works and the Stonewall Foundation.

“We just decided we couldn’t go through with it,” James LaForce told the Post.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/12/06/annual-fashion-industry-holiday-party-canceled-due-trump-victory/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 14, 2017, 02:05:39 pm »

Virginia Governor Signs Order Only Allowing Govt Contracts With Pro-Homosexual Entities

The Democratic governor of Virginia has signed an executive order requiring the state to only enter into government contracts with businesses and organizations that have anti-discrimination policies in place protecting homosexual and transgenders in “its employment practices, subcontracting practices, and delivery of goods or services.”

Some believe the order effectively bans Christian entities and faith-based charities from working with the state, since they do not enact such policies out of their conviction that they retain the religious right to decline orders for “gay weddings” and similar celebrations, as well as to hire and fire in accordance with the religious values of the company or non-profit organization.

“It is hereby ordered as the policy of the Executive Branch that it will only contract with those who abide by the non-discrimination policies set forward in Executive Order 1 (2014), namely that discrimination on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, political affiliation, disability, or veteran status is prohibited,” Executive Order 61, signed by Terry McAuliffe on Jan. 5, reads in part.

The introduction to the order outlines that McAuliffe’s intent is to build a “new Virginia economy—an economy that embraces the diverse world in which we live.”

rest: http://christiannews.net/2017/01/13/virginia-governor-signs-order-only-allowing-govt-contracts-with-pro-homosexual-entities/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 13, 2017, 08:58:21 pm »

NFL Warning that Future Super Bowls Won't Come to Texas if State Enacts Bathroom Bill

The Lone Star State has been mulling a law mandating that people can only use bathrooms and changing facilities that match up with their birth gender and barring transgender people from choosing whichever bathroom they feel like using at any given time.

“Legislation to protect women’s privacy and business is essential to assure that sexual predators … will not be able to freely enter women’s restrooms, locker rooms or showers,” Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said in a statement.

But now the NFL is warning Texas against enacting such a law.

“If a proposal that is discriminatory or inconsistent with our values were to become law there, that would certainly be a factor considered when thinking about awarding future events,” league spokesman Brian McCarthy said according to the Associated Press.

The NFL was likely emboldened over the fracas in North Carolina’s bathroom law when the NCAA canceled all postseason tournaments from the Tar Heel State. The NBA also punished North Carolina by removing the All-Star Game from Charlotte. Additionally, the ACC also moved its championship game to Florida over the bathroom law. The punishing reactions of the various leagues may have cost the state up to $600 million in revenue, Forbes magazine wrote last year.

The issue became so contentious that in last year’s election North Carolina Governor Pat McCory lost his re-election bid and the law was suspended. Still, the bill has yet to be repealed.

Only last week the NCAA once again warned North Carolina that they may cancel future events over the law.

Up to seven states are currently considering their own bathroom bills, according to FiveThirtyEight.com. Along with Texas and North Carolina, states looking at such laws include Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Missouri, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Wisconsin.

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/02/13/nfl-warning-future-super-bowls-wont-come-texas-state-enacts-bathroom-bill/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2017, 03:47:50 pm »

“But the sons of this world have not God; they have only each other, and they walk holding to each other and looking to one another for assurance like frightened children.”
― A.W. Tozer
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 08, 2017, 07:47:31 pm »

Wyoming Judge Who Refused to Perform Same-Sex Marriage Reprimanded in Court

A municipal judge in a small town in Wyoming has been reprimanded by the state’s Supreme Court for refusing to perform same-sex marriages.

FoxNews.com reports that Judge Ruth Neely refused to perform same-sex marriages on the basis of her religious beliefs.

In a 3-2 decision, the Court ruled that Neely violated judicial conduct code, but that she wouldn’t have to be removed from the bench.

"Judge Neely shall either perform no marriage ceremonies or she shall perform marriage ceremonies regardless of the couple's sexual orientation," wrote Justice Kate Fox in the ruling.

Neely has actually never been asked to perform a same-sex marriage in the 2,000-person town of Pinedale, Wyoming, or in the broader Sublette County, but her primary responsibilities as a judge have been to perform marriage ceremonies.

Justice Fox added that Neely’s case is not about same-sex marriage or religious objection.

“This case is also not about imposing a religious test on judges," wrote Fox. “Rather, it is about maintaining the public's faith in an independent and impartial judiciary that conducts its judicial functions according to the rule of law, independent of outside influences, including religion, and without regard to whether a law is popular or unpopular."

http://www.christianheadlines.com/blog/wyoming-judge-who-refused-to-perform-same-sex-marriage-reprimanded-in-court.html
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 02, 2017, 06:37:02 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 04, 2017, 03:12:33 pm »

Snickers promotes LGBT with new rainbow wrapper

Snickers will depict its chocolate bars in rainbow wrappers as part of a pro-LGBT ad campaign.

In a piece for Gay Star News, Mitch Oliver, the UK vice president of marketing for Mars candy company, announced the initiative. It "push[es] the message" to "be who you are," she wrote.

Snickers is sponsoring a new section of the pro-gay website that "will tell stories of LGBTI people and provide resources to help you be yourself even at the toughest times."

"We love the idea we can support LGBTI people to be themselves," according to Oliver. "It matters to our Snickers brand, our business and to me personally."

"We need to do everything we can to encourage people to 'be who you are'" because it's difficult to be "mentally healthy if you are hiding an element of yourself," Oliver continued. An example of this would be "you’re out at home and not at work."

Will those with same-sex attraction who choose chastity be encouraged to "be who they are" as well? What about people who believe we are more than the sum of our sexual attractions?

https://www.lifesitenews.com/pulse/snickers-launches-rainbow-be-who-you-are-ad-campaign-with-lgbt-website?utm_content=buffer5773e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=+lifesitenews%2Bfacebook&utm_campaign=buffer
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 18, 2017, 08:46:02 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/uk-national-union-teachers-recommends-lgbtq-lifestyle-promoted-children-starting-age-2/
UK National Union Of Teachers Says LGBTQ Lifestyle Be Promoted To Children Starting At Age 2
Delegates at the union’s national conference in Cardiff on Monday voted for its members to teach about ‘LGBT+’ issues and lifestyles to toddlers starting from nursery school. Teachers bemoaned a “lack of policies which promote LGBT+ within schools”, which they allege has a “significant negative impact” on the well-being of students and teachers who are homosexual or transgender.

4/18/17

Transgender lifestyles and same-sex relationships should be ‘promoted’ to children as young as two to reduce hate crime, the National Union of Teachers (NUT) has said.

“For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.” Romans 1:26,27 (KJV)

EDITOR’S NOTE: For starters, it is very appropriate that the acronym for the National Union of Teachers is NUT, these people are out of their mind. But it reveals the global agenda of recruiting children to bolster the ranks of the LGBTQ seeing as recruitment is their only avenue for growth.

Delegates at the union’s national conference in Cardiff on Monday voted for its members to teach about ‘LGBT+’ issues and lifestyles to toddlers starting from nursery school. Teachers bemoaned a “lack of policies which promote LGBT+ within schools”, which they allege has a “significant negative impact” on the well-being of students and teachers who are homosexual or transgender.

It was revealed last month that primary schools will likely be legally obliged to teach pupils about same-sex couples as part of the mandatory relationships curriculum that is due to begin from 2019.

But the NUT says the amendment to the Children and Social Work Bill doesn’t go far enough, calling for “age-appropriate content” on the subject at an even younger age, and for secondary school pupils to be taught more about safe sex in gay relationships.
Kevin Courtney, NUT General Secretary. Speech to Annual Conference. Cardiff 2017

NUT executive committee member Annette Pryce slammed a “right wing, religious lobby”, which she blamed for having prevented ministers from proposing a more “inclusive” agenda for sex education.

“Generations of young LGBTQ people who have been failed by the system are still not told explicitly in the law that their lives are important too,” Pryce said.

They urged ministers to make proposed sex and relationship education (SRE) “inclusive” to so that lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender students “are told explicitly in the law that their lives are important too”.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 24, 2017, 08:34:22 pm »

Woman Who Identifies as Man Sues Catholic Hospital for Disallowing Uterus Removal at Facility

A California woman who identifies as a man has filed a lawsuit against a Catholic hospital and its parent company for prohibiting her surgeon from performing a sex change-related hysterectomy at the facility because of the organization’s religious convictions.

The 35-year-old woman, who goes by the name Evan Minton, had been scheduled to undergo a complete hysterectomy at Mercy San Juan Medical Center in Carmichael last August. She believed the procedure was necessary to comport with her preferred identity.

However, the day before her appointment, after she noted to a nurse that she identifies as “transgender,” the surgery was canceled.

“In general, it is our practice not to provide sterilization services at Dignity Health’s Catholic facilities,” said spokeswoman Melissa Jue in a statement at the time.

Mercy San Juan President Brian Ivie informed Minton’s surgeon, Lindsey Dawson—who regularly performs hysterectomies at the facility—that perhaps she could instead obtain admitting privileges at nearby Methodist Hospital, which is still a part of the network, but non-Catholic.

Dawson was able to perform the operation at Methodist Hospital within a week, but because Mercy San Juan and Dignity Health would not permit the surgery at the Catholic hospital, Minton filed suit, alleging discrimination.

“I don’t blame the staff,” said Dawson. “I don’t blame the administrators. I blame the [Roman Catholic] doctrines.”

The ACLU asserts in its lawsuit that the denial is a violation of the state’s Unruh Act, which prohibits business establishments from discriminating against patrons on the basis of one’s gender. It is seeking a court order that would force the hospital to allow the procedures in the future.

“The refusal of Dignity Health to allow a doctor to perform this common procedure simply because the patient is transgender is discriminatory,” Elizabeth Gill, a senior staff attorney at the ACLU of Northern California, said in a statement. “This is a hospital that is open to the general public so it’s illegal for them to turn away someone based on gender identity.”

Mercy Health has reiterated its position, but says that it was “happy” to help Minton obtain the operation at one of its non-Catholic facilities.

“We do not provide elective sterilizations at Dignity Health’s Catholic facilities in accordance with the Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services (ERDs) and the medical staff bylaws,” it said. “We understand how important this surgery is for transgender individuals, and were happy to provide Mr. Minton and his surgeon the use of another Dignity Health hospital for his surgery within a few days.”

Minton has also obtained a mastectomy and a phalloplasty.

As previously reported, last summer, the Obama administration released guidelines prohibiting sex discrimination in federally-funded hospitals under the threat of losing funding. The rules pertain to language in the Affordable Care Act (ACA), otherwise known as Obamacare, and affects all hospitals that accept Medicare or Medicaid, as well as those directly funded by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). (Read in full here.)

HHS asserted at the time of issuance that the rules build upon the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Education Amendments of 1972, which the Obama administration interpreted as applying to “gender identity.”

“[A] covered entity may not deny, based on an individual’s identification as a transgender male, treatment for ovarian cancer where the treatment is medically indicated” and if “an issuer or state Medicaid agency denies a claim for coverage for a hysterectomy that a patient’s provider says is medically necessary to treat gender dysphoria,” the case will be investigated, it outlined.

Five states, as well as the Christian Medical and Dental Association and the Roman Catholic Franciscan Alliance, quickly filed suit out of their belief that the government was wrongly forcing them to perform sex change-related procedures violative of the tenets of their faith.

Judge Reed O’Connor sided with the plaintiffs in the case, citing the federal Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA) and concluding that “[p]laintiffs will be forced to either violate their religious beliefs or maintain their current policies which seem to be in direct conflict with the rule and risk the severe consequences of enforcement.”

http://christiannews.net/2017/04/24/woman-who-identifies-as-man-sues-catholic-hospital-for-disallowing-uterus-removal-at-facility/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 24, 2017, 11:19:45 pm »

Google promotes same-sex ‘marriage,’ gay adoption in new ad

Google is continuing its attempts to mainstream  the homosexual lifestyle with a 30-second video showing a male couple getting their photogenic children off to grade school.

“It’s just more propaganda,” said Gwen Landolt, the head of REAL Women of Canada. “It’s an attempt to normalize same-sex relationships using children as props. But it is not normal and what they are not telling you is that it is not good for children.”

The ad for Google Home, the company’s personal assistant software, promotes the device’s upgrade to be able to recognize more than one voice. In it, two adult men, Alex and Ross, each ask, “Google, tell me about my day.” A male and a female child offer a cheerful “Hi Daddy” between mouthfuls of cereal. Then the two men negotiate who will take the children to school. The girl throws out a parting “a bientot Papa,” leaving a puzzled Alex to ask, “Hey, Google, what does ‘a bientot’ mean?” “It means ‘see you soon’” comes the robotic response.

REAL Women’s Landolt believes Google is currying favor with left-liberal lobby groups such as the Human Rights Campaign.

“They are part of its kennel of mad dogs,” she told LifeSite. Whenever someone or organization offends against the LGBT cause, said Landolt, “HRC opens the kennel and lets the dogs out.”

Landolt pointed to the corporate assault on the state of North Carolina when it passed legislation protecting the privacy and safety of women in public washrooms.

“By doing what the Human Rights Campaign wants, they can be sure they are safe from attack themselves,” she added.

However, the problem with the ad normalizing same-sex couples is that the social sciences indicates that “Children require a mother and a father. The ad is an abuse of children. Google is supporting an abnormality,” said Landolt.

Landolt cited research by Douglas Allen of Simon Fraser University based on a large and random sample of same-sex and heterosexual couples taken from the Canadian census. Titled “High school graduation rates among children of same-sex couples” and published in 2013, it found children living in same-sex  parented households graduated at two-thirds the rate of children in heterosexual families.

A year earlier, Dr. Mark Regnerus of the University of Texas-Austin released a controversial study finding a wider range of negative outcomes for children raised in same-sex families compared with heterosexual families.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/google-promotes-same-sex-marriage-gay-adoption-in-new-ad
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 03, 2017, 07:38:00 pm »

Christian Bakery under Fire for again Refusing to Bake Cake for Gay Couple

A Christian couple who owns a bakery has again refused to bake a cake for an event celebrating gay marriage.

Christian Today reports that the McArthurs own Ashers Baking Co. in Northern Ireland. The couple previously refused to bake a wedding cake for Gareth Lee who was marrying his partner.

Now, the McArthurs have declined to bake a cake for Joe Palmer and his partner Andy Wong for their engagement ceremony.

A friend of the couple, Grainne McCann, ordered the cake online and requested that the words “Gay marriage rocks! Happy engagement, Andy and Joe! Lots of love xxx” be printed on the cake.

Although the order was initially accepted, McCann says she later received a notice that it had been declined, along with a refund.

“My gut instinct told me the cake was refused because it celebrated gay marriage,” she said.

Palmer and Wong ended up ordering a cake from a different bakery. “Thank God I live in London, where I can't imagine something like this happening. I'm staggered that Ashers wouldn't make the cake, but I'm glad that Londoncakes.com supplied it – the cake was delicious and made with love,” Palmer stated.

McCann, Palmer, and Wong say they won’t be filing charges against the McArthurs, but the original case brought against them by Gareth Lee may still reach the Supreme Court.

On Ashers Baking Co. website, the McArthurs say they chose the name because the Tribe of Asher in the Bible was a tribe of skilled bakers.

http://www.christianheadlines.com/blog/christian-bakery-under-fire-for-again-refusing-to-bake-cake-for-gay-couple.html
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 13, 2017, 07:00:01 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 09, 2017, 01:43:44 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/lgbtq-doesnt-allow-diversity-thought-tolerance-even-among-fellow-gays-charlotte-pride/
LGBTQ Doesn’t Allow For Diversity Of Thought Or Show Tolerance Even Among Fellow LGBTQ’ers
"For a group of people to claim to want tolerance, acceptance, and give it to every single person you can imagine to give it to, for them to sit back and judge me for exercising my right as an American to choose my leader without judgment is hypocritical," Talbert said.

6/9/17

An LGBTQ group says ‘Charlotte Pride’ is pushing them out of the Gay Pride Parade because they support President Trump.

EDITOR’S NOTE: The LGBTQ has a socio-political agenda, and if you don’t follow it, even if you are a professing LGBTQ’er, you are kicked to the curb because you dared to hold an opposing point of view. Such is the case with Brian Talbert, a gay Trump supporter. The LGBTQ is not tolerant, is not diverse, and will ostracize anyone and everyone who does not walk in lockstep with their agenda. Even if you’re gay. They truly are a mafia, the LGBTQ mafia.

“I’m very proud of my country, proud of my president, and was once proud of my community,” said Brian Talbert, who said he’s proud to be gay and proud to be a Trump supporter. His truck has a Trump-Pence bumper sticker and ‘Not a liberal’ sign on the back window.

“I’m very proud of my vote. I don’t regret my vote. I will vote for Donald Trump again. I’m proud of my president. I don’t think I should be vilified because I’m proud of a U.S. president as an American.”

Talbert said he and a fellow gay Trump supporter sent in an application to Charlotte Pride so they could have a float in this year’s Charlotte Pride Parade.

“It was going to be fun. We wanted to be energetic. We wanted to show that we weren’t the racist, bigot, misogynistic…We wanted to show that we are Americans, love our country and our president. We wanted to be there to celebrate gay pride. Everything fell into place except being able to celebrate who I am,” he said.
Talbert said Charlotte Pride sent him an email denying his application for a float.

“For a group of people to claim to want tolerance, acceptance, and give it to every single person you can imagine to give it to, for them to sit back and judge me for exercising my right as an American to choose my leader without judgment is hypocritical,” Talbert said.

A spokesperson for the organization said in written statement, “Charlotte Pride reserves the right to decline participation at our events to groups or organizations which do not reflect the mission, vision and values of our organization, as is acknowledged in our parade rules and regulations by all groups at the time of their parade application. In the past, we have made similar decisions to decline participation from other organizations espousing anti-LGBTQ religious or public policy stances.

Charlotte Pride envisions a world in which LGBTQ people are affirmed, respected and included in the full social and civic life of their local communities, free from fear of any discrimination, rejection, and prejudice.

Charlotte Pride invites all individuals, groups, organizations and causes which share our values to join our community’s celebration of the LGBTQ community, history, arts and culture during the Charlotte Pride Festival and Parade, Aug. 26-27, 2017.”

Talbert said, “I don’t judge them for how they vote. I believe men and women died to give us that right to choose our own leader. They don’t extend the same courtesy to me being a gay Republican.”

Talbert said he plans to file a lawsuit against Charlotte Pride for discrimination. Here’s the link to his ‘Deplorable Pride’ website: deplorablepride.org where he’s raising money for lawyer’s fees. source
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 17, 2017, 04:55:05 pm »

LGBTQ petition demands permanent ‘rainbow crosswalks’ in cities across the country – TheBlaze

LGBTQ activists in cities across the country are calling for city officials to create “rainbow crosswalks” to “honor the LGBTQ community.”

“Rainbow crosswalks” are public crosswalks that have been repainted in rainbow colors, which have been adopted by the LGBTQ community as a symbol of greater acceptance and rights for LGBTQ causes and beliefs.

Activists are urging local lawmakers to create the crosswalks through the use of petitions. Currently, one of the cities targeted is Chicago. A petition is now circulating there that has garnered more than 4,000 signatures. According to the petition’s text, “Some cities, like San Francisco, have made LGBTQ people feel more at home by creating permanent rainbow crosswalks to honor the LGBTQ community. … This is one small thing that could be done to signal to one of the most marginalized communities in the country that we are here for them, we see them, and we support them.”

Washington, D.C., already installed temporary rainbow crosswalks honoring transgender persons earlier this year, and Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed announced this week the city will make its rainbow crosswalks permanent following the circulation of a petition that amassed more than 22,000 signatures. Reed said the crosswalks would be featured year-round in part to honor those who lost their lives in the 2016 Pulse Nightclub shooting in Orlando.

“On June 12, 2016, amidst the celebration of Pride Month, 49 individuals lost their lives in an unspeakable tragedy in Orlando, Florida,” Reed said in a press release. “Today, on the anniversary of this horrific event, we remember those whose lives were lost and those that were forever changed. Our thoughts and prayers were with you then, and they remain with you today.”

Philadelphia and San Francisco already have permanent rainbow crosswalks of their own, and petitions are now also circulating in and Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Milwaukee and New York City to install similar crosswalks, all of which would presumably be paid for by taxpayers.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06/17/lgbtq-petition-demands-permanent-rainbow-crosswalks-in-cities-across-the-country/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 21, 2017, 07:46:23 pm »

St. Louis Cardinals Refuse to Bow to LGBT Demands to Punish Christians

The St. Louis Cardinals have sponsored “Christian Day” for 30 years, but recently gay activists have begun to pressure the Major League Baseball team to cancel the special day, or at the very least to remove former Cardinals star Lance Berkman as the event’s spokesman. To it’s credit the team has rejected the demands. Gay activists are upset that the Cardinals have allowed Berkman to be the spokesman of “Christian Day” because he recently spoke out against transgender boys posing as girls in school locker rooms.

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/06/19/st-louis-cardinals-refuse-bow-lgbt-demands-punish-christians/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 28, 2017, 06:31:43 pm »

Twitter Censorship: Pastor's Ad for Book on Traditional Marriage is Labeled 'Hate Content'

Twitter has reportedly denied the request of a pastor to use the social media network to advertise his new book which promotes a traditional view of marriage.

The Christian Post reports that Pastor Craig Stellpflug paid for Twitter ads to promote his recently-published book titled One Man One Woman: God’s Original Design for Marriage.

Stellpflug, who is a pastor at Sunrise Baptist Church in Custer, Washington, said that Twitter sent him an email denying his request to advertise his book on the platform.

Stellpflug had wanted to post this tweet: “One Man One Woman is about God's original design for marriage carried from Adam and Eve in the garden through today." The tweet also included an image of the book and a link to WestBow Press’s online bookstore where the book can be purchased.

Twitter told Stellpflug that they do not allow tweet’s that contain “hate content, sensitive topics, and violence globally.” They further stated that Stellpflug’s ad contained “hate.”

"They started promoting it, they took my money," Stellpflug told The Christian Post. "Then, I get that email that tweet was not approved and that it was determined to be hate."

Stellpflug says his book is not about gay-bashing and actually addresses other topics than homosexuality.

"In fact, I address different issues — homosexuality, adultery, divorce, pornography and other like issues," he said. "I don't give any special weight to homosexuality. I do give tremendous weight to God's forgiveness, God's judgment versus our judgment."

http://www.christianheadlines.com/blog/twitter-censorship-pastor-s-ad-for-book-on-traditional-marriage-is-labeled-hate-content.html
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: