End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 12:24:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Gay Bullies Are Being Exposed

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Gay Bullies Are Being Exposed  (Read 14315 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2012, 06:02:41 am »

The Gay Bullies Are Being Exposed

A well-liked, Christian man in England had his salary reduced by 40 percent after posting a comment on his Facebook page in which he stated that the government should not force churches to perform same-sex “marriage” ceremonies. And a Christian couple running a bed and breakfast in their family home in England was fined almost $6,000 for hurting the feelings of a gay couple by refusing to rent a room to them.

The headline to Amanda Platell’s report on the first of these two cases said it all: “The real hate crime is persecuting a decent man for his beliefs.”

According to Platell, “Adrian Smith is a kind and gentle man. Friends say the happily married father is a pillar of the community, a practicing Christian and a tireless worker for charity. Yet this week Mr. Smith was in court, defending accusations that he is a bigot whose personal views are so offensive and outrageous that they are incompatible with his work as a housing officer. His crime? To have put a posting on his personal Facebook page which said he thought civil partnerships ceremonies in church were ‘an equality too far.’”

Smith’s comment, posted on his personal Facebook page, explained, “‘If the State wants to offer civil marriages to the same sex, then that is up to the State; but the State shouldn’t impose its rules on places of faith or conscience.’”

Who could object to such a moderate, fair-minded comment? One of Smith’s co-workers did object, alleging that his post demonstrated that he was “blatantly homophobic.” As a result, “His salary was reduced by 40 percent by the Trafford Housing Trust, which claimed he was guilty of ‘gross misconduct’ because people might mistake his views as trust policy.” Yes, this actually happened in jolly old England.

Platell, who is no rightwing conservative, exclaimed, “What utter nonsense. And what a terrifying insight into the dystopian world we now live in—a world where a man can be penalised for a thought crime, even when that thought is shared by a huge proportion of the population.” And even when the thought is eminently reasonable.

Then there is the case of a devout Christian couple, Susanne and Mike Wilkinson, owners of a bed and breakfast, who refused to rent a room to a gay couple in 2010, just as they had previously refused to rent a room to an unmarried heterosexual couple. They were taken to court by the gay couple and, just last week, found guilty of hurting the feelings of the gay couple, resulting in a fine of nearly $6,000.

After the verdict, Susanne Wilkinson said, “We believe a person should be free to act upon their sincere beliefs about marriage under their own roof without living in fear of the law.” She noted that, “Equality laws have gone too far when they start to intrude into a family home. People’s beliefs about marriage are coming under increasing attack and I am concerned about people’s freedom to speak and act upon these beliefs.”

“I am a Christian,” she said, “not just on a Sunday in church, but in every area of my life—as Jesus expects from His followers. That’s all I was trying to do and I think it’s quite wrong to punish me for that especially after enduring over two years of vile abuse and threats.”

“We find this a strange justice,” she commented, “in a society that aspires to be increasingly tolerant.”

The Wilkinsons actually received hundreds of threatening emails (sometimes hundreds in an hour), with one message arriving “hand-delivered and handwritten in capitals,” saying, “I am coming to burn your house down.” So much for tolerance.

Back here in the States, Angela McCaskill, a deaf black woman serving as the Chief Diversity Officer of Gallaudet University in Washington, D.C., was placed on administrative leave after signing a petition calling for a vote on same-sex marriage in Maryland. (See my article, “The Diversity Police Strike Again.” Note that it was two lesbian professors who reported McCaskill to the school administration.)

But instead of backing down, McCaskill held a press conference in which she said: “I’m dismayed that Gallaudet University is still a university of intolerance, a university that manages by intimidation, a university that allows bullying among faculty, staff and students.” Well said, Dr. McCaskill!

Barely 25 years ago, two gay strategists stated that it was essential to “Portray gays as victims, not as aggressive challengers.” They explained that, “In any campaign to win over the public, gays must be cast as victims in need of protection so that straights will be inclined by reflex to assume the role of protector.”

To be sure, there have been more than enough gay men and women who have been victims of hatred and violence, and they deserve society’s protection as much as any other citizens. But today, more and more gays are becoming the victimizers while it is civil-minded, decent straights who are becoming the victims.

The gay bullies are being exposed, and their very own strategy is working against them. It’s time for society to stand up for the victims of gay bullying.

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/34391-the-gay-bullies-are-being-exposed
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 05:34:57 am »

Potential 10-year terms for 'bias' challenged by pastors
Supremes asked to block punishment for 'perceived sexual orientation' of 'victim'

A controversial law long pushed by homosexual activists but decried by one key congressman as an “unprecedented move to regulate and criminalize thoughts” may be headed for the Supreme Court.

The federal “Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2009,” signed into law by President Obama, enhances penalties for “hate crimes” deemed to be motivated by “actual or perceived sexual orientation” of a victim.

The American Freedom Law Center announced today it has asked the high court to review a 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals’ ruling that Michigan pastors who preached the biblical condemnation of homosexual behavior were not protected by the First Amendment right to freedom of speech.

“There is no doubt that this federal criminal statute violates the First Amendment on its face,” said Robert Muise of AFLC. “Thus, the act chills the exercise of free speech, specifically the free speech of our clients, who speak out against homosexuality. This chilling effect is sufficient to confer standing to challenge the act as a matter of law.”

David Yerushalmi, co-founder and senior counsel of AFLC, said “criminalizing religious opposition to homosexuality while elevating those who engage in homosexual acts to a protected class under federal law is a clear violation of the Constitution and a frightening abuse of federal power.”

AFLC said it has filed a petition to the high court asking for the review.

The case contends that the “hate crimes” law violates the plaintiffs’ civil rights, since it opens Christians to becoming the target of federal investigations, grand juries and even criminal charges just for opposing or publicly criticizing the homosexual lifestyle and “gay” activism.

The petition points out that all 50 states already have laws punishing violence, and that, as Attorney General Eric Holder himself has admitted, there is no evidence that “hate crimes” go unpunished at the state level. In 2008, of the 1.38 million violent crimes reported, only 243 dealt with the victim’s sexual orientation.

The Hate Crimes Act was dubbed by its critics the “**** Protection Act” after an amendment to explicitly prohibit pedophiles from being protected by the act was defeated by majority Democrats. During congressional debate, supporters argued that all “philias,” or alternative sexual lifestyles, should be protected.

The case originated with the Thomas More Law Center, with whom Muise previously worked.

It was in 2010 that Gary Glenn, president of the American Family Association of Michigan, and Michigan-based pastors Levon Yuille, Rene Ouellette and James Combs filed the action against Holder.

The pastors explained that as Christian leaders with a duty to teach God’s Word on moral issues such as homosexuality, they have “willfully” and actively engaged in expressive conduct regarding the morality of homosexuality – conduct that could subject them to investigation and prosecution under the Hate Crimes Act, which does not limit its prohibitions to physical acts of violence, AFLC said.

But judges to date have said such a threat of investigation, prosecution and jail time doesn’t mean that the pastors have grounds to pursue a challenge.

U.S. Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, has supported the challenge, stating in a letter: “I want to commend you for your courage to challenge the constitutionality of the Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2009. As a Member of the House Committee on the Judiciary, I worked hard to stop this legislation in committee and on the floor of the House of Representatives. … Like you, I believe this ‘Hate Crimes’ Act is unconstitutional and marks an unprecedented move to regulate and criminalize thoughts.”

At the appellate level, the plaintiffs argued: “According to the Bible, which plaintiffs promote through their religious activities, homosexual acts are acts of grave depravity that are intrinsically disordered. The Apostle Paul, writing by inspiration of the Holy Spirit, declares that those who engage in homosexual acts ‘shall not inherit the kingdom of God,’ stating further, ‘And such were some of you … ‘” the appeal explained.

“Plaintiffs believe and profess that homosexuality is an illicit lust forbidden by God, who said to His people Israel, ‘Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind; it is abomination.’ In every place that the Bible refers to homosexuality, the emphasis is upon the perversion of sexuality. The person engaging in homosexual behavior is guilty of ‘leaving the natural use of the woman,’ meaning that his behavior is ‘against nature,’ and thus contrary to God’s will.

“In Old Testament times in Israel, God dealt severely with those who engaged in homosexual behavior. He warned His people through Moses, ‘If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them,” the appeal continued.

Yuille is the pastor of The Bible Church in Michigan and national director of the National Black Pro-Life Congress. He hosts a radio program and “is often warned by his Canadian listeners that he will prosecuted under the new U.S. hate-crimes law for his public ministry.”

Ouellette is pastor of First Baptist in Bridgeport, Mich., with about 7,000 members, and the author of five books.

Combs is lead pastor of Faith Church, The Point Church, The Rock Church and The River Church, with about 10,000 members.

Obama signed the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act in October 2009 after Democrats strategically attached it to a “must-pass” $680 billion defense-appropriations bill.

The law cracks down on any actions that could be linked to criticism of homosexuality or even the “perception” of homosexuality. As Congress debated it, there were assurances it would not be used to restrict free speech.

Obama boasted about the “hate crimes” bill when he signed it into law.

“After more than a decade, we’ve passed inclusive hate-crimes legislation to help protect our citizens from violence based on what they look like, who they love, how they pray or who they are,” he said.

The bill signed by Obama was opposed by the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, which called it a “menace” to civil liberties. The commission argued the law allows federal authorities to bring charges against individuals even if they’ve already been cleared in a state court.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/potential-10-year-terms-for-bias-challenged-by-pastors/?utm
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 05:38:05 am »

New pro-marriage television ads feature victims of bullying by homosexual activists

Two new television ads presented to voters by pro-marriage organizations are featuring victims of bullying by homosexual activists and their allies, whose habitual tactics of slander and intimidation were not widely reported by the mainstream media.

One video sponsored by the Family Research Council and aired in opposition to homosexual “marriage” in Maryland, shows 14-year-old Sarah Crank and her mother describing the viscous attacks against Sarah by homosexuals following the girl’s testimony in favor of traditional marriage in the Maryland state legislature in January.

(Story continues following video.)

The video shows quotes from public comments made on the Internet including “I hope you get raped by your married parents,” and “Stupid ****, I hope you die on your birthday!”

“It never occurred to me in a million years that they would think about publicly attacking a child, publicly bullying a child,” says Crank’s mother, Kathleen. “And all of a sudden there was this outpouring of vile hatred that I simply couldn’t ever believe would be directed against a 14 year old girl.”

“I love my family, and like I said in my testimony, I just want everyone to have a mom and a dad,” Sarah remarks.

A second video aired by the National Organization for Marriage and the Marriage Anti-Defamation Alliance features an interview with firefighter Sarah Rowe, who defied her pro-gay union to publicly express her support for a traditional marriage amendment in Minnesota.

Rowe objects to her union involving itself in such issues, notes that pressure is put on people by claiming that “if you disagree with the gay marriage movement, you’re not nice, you’re mean-spirited, you’re bigoted,” and adds that “I just want to practice my faith and be allowed to practice my faith.”

Rowe eventually wrote a letter to the editor for her local newspaper detailing her opposition to her union’s position, and blasting the leadership for its “bullying” tactics against defenders of marriage.

“I chose to vote my conscience, resulting in being made to feel uncomfortable and unaccepted….Wouldn’t it also be nice not to feel bullied at a union meeting? Wouldn’t it be nice to be assured by union leadership that workplace rights will be protected?” wrote Rowe.

“Words were said against deeply held beliefs and this nation’s history and law, all a part of who I am. A list was passed around with groups in support of redefining marriage, one of which was false witness of my faith,” she also stated, but said that nonetheless “As a Local 101 member and Duluth firefighter, I’ll vote my conscience and vote ‘yes’ on the marriage amendment.”

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/new-pro-marriage-television-ads-feature-victims-of-bullying-by-homosexual-a
Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 01:20:20 pm »

Middle School Girls Forced to Ask Classmates for ‘Lesbian Kiss’ During Anti-Bullying Presentation

Imagine 13 and 14-year-old girls being instructed to ask one another for a lesbian kiss in a class exercise.  The girls had no choice. The parents were NOT informed. But hey, if it falls under “anti-bullying,” than who are you to question it, right?

Red Hook, New York – A recent anti-bullying presentation at a middle school in New York that focused on homosexuality and gender identity has angered parents after their daughters have come home to tell them they were forced to ask another girl for a kiss. According to reports, the session occurred last week at Linden Avenue Middle School in Red Hook, New York, near Poughkeepsie. A group of students from Bard College led two workshops for the youth, separated by gender. During the workshop for girls, the 13 and 14-year-olds were told to ask one another for a lesbian kiss. They were also taught words such as “pansexual” and “genderqueer.” Parent Mandy Coon told reporters that her daughter was very uncomfortable with the exercise. “She told me, ‘Mom, we all get teased and picked on enough; now I’m going to be called a lesbian because I had to ask another girl if I could kiss her,’” she lamented.

Coon stated that she was especially irate over the matter because parents were given no warning about the presentations, nor an opportunity to opt out. She is also dismayed that college students were granted the right to come into the classroom and encourage her daughter to be sexually active. “I am furious,” she declared. “I am her parent. Where does anyone get the right to tell her that it’s okay for her to have sex?” “The school is overstepping its bounds in not notifying parents first and giving us the choice,” another parent remarked. “I thought it was very inappropriate. That kind of instruction is best left up to the parents.”

According to reports, during the workshop for the adolescent boys, the students were counseled to keep a condom in their pocket at all times, and were taught how to identify a woman who is a “****.” “I was absolutely furious – really furious,” an anonymous parent told reporter Todd Starnes. “These are just kids. I’m dumbfounded that they found this class was appropriate.” However, both the school principal and the district superintendent are defending the workshops, and are advising that they will schedule more. Superintendent Paul Finch told the Poughkeepsie Journal that the presentation was “focused on improving culture, relationships, communication and self-perceptions.” “[We] may require more notification to parents” in the future, he said, contending that the sessions are required under the state Dignity for All Students Act, which prohibits harassment and bullying in the classroom.

He advised that Principal Katie Zahedi and guidance counselors at the school worked with the Bard students to plan the workshops. Zahedi asserts that the sessions were rather about saying no to unwanted advances as opposed to encouraging homosexual acts. “In planning the discussion, we made it clear that absolutely no discussion of any sexual acts is appropriate to middle school, and they used the examples of a kiss,” she wrote in an online forum for parents. “It was a separate activity for boys and girls and ultimately about respect and safety.” Mark Primoff, a spokesman for Bard College said that students had volunteered to give the presentation after Zehedi invited the institution of higher learning to participate in the workshops. However, parents remain livid over the matter. A public meeting was held this week for residents to express their concerns. It is not known whether girls actually had to kiss one another, or if the exercise stopped at the request.

http://standupforthetruth.com/2013/04/middle-school-girls-forced-to-ask-classmates-for-lesbian-kiss-during-anti-bullying-presentation/
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 03:10:38 pm »

because parents were given no warning about the presentations, nor an opportunity to opt out. She is also dismayed that college students were granted the right to come into the classroom and encourage her daughter to be sexually active. “I am furious,” she declared. “I am her parent. Where does anyone get the right to tell her that it’s okay for her to have sex?”

That's exactly how they are doing though, with no notice to parents because they don't care what the parents say. They have an agenda and they are bound and determined to carry it out. This is just more proof.

I suspect they used college students in order to distance themselves, so they could blame the college or somehow claim it's the college students own interpretation of the "exercise". And I have little doubt every one of those college students were gay.

He advised that Principal Katie Zahedi and guidance counselors at the school worked with the Bard students to plan the workshops. Zahedi asserts that the sessions were rather about saying no to unwanted advances as opposed to encouraging homosexual acts...“It was a separate activity for boys and girls and ultimately about respect and safety.”

No, it was outright conditioning, under a false pretense [that being gay is okay and normal].

Those creatures know exactly what they are up to. I wonder out of the staff involved, how many of them are gay. And what "expertise" did those college students bring to the "workshop"? They are college students, what credentials do they have to counsel anyone on anything?

Pure conditioning by certain gay officials with an agenda.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 02:52:37 pm »

ESPN APOLOGIZES FOR COMMENTATOR'S CHRISTIAN WORLDVIEW ON HOMOSEXUALITY

While the left lectures Americans about the historic breakthrough
made by NBA free agent Jason Collins in announcing his sexuality
and calls for well-deserved tolerance, they are on full-out attack
against ESPN commentator Chris Broussard for expressing his
Christian views. And now ESPN has been forced to apologize.

It all started when Broussard appeared on Outside the Lines to talk about Collins.
Appearing with ESPN senior writer LZ Granderson, who is openly gay, Broussard was
asked by the host, “How ready is the NBA and the locker rooms for having an openly gay
teammate?”

Broussard answered, “The climate in society is very set for this thing to happen …. A lot of
people feel like if you come out and say you don’t agree with homosexuality, you are
viewed as a bigot, you are viewed as intolerant. So I think the climate is right for somebody
to come out and say they are gay. I’ve been texting with players, GMs, coaches, agents
throughout the day … and it’s been overwhelmingly supportive of Jason, from former
teammates to guys who have played against him.” Broussard acknowledged that a few
players said they might be uncomfortable with a gay player in the showers, but that “I
don’t think you’ll see somebody come out and be against this, whether because of their
true feelings or because of political correctness.”

Later in the conversation, Granderson said, “If we really want to move toward progress
and toward full acceptance, we have to have this conversation and this process. Broussard
then seconded that motion, and gave an example of that conversation and how it could be
productive:

I’d like to second what LZ said. “I’m a Christian. I don’t agree with homosexuality. I
think it’s a sin, as I think all sex outside of marriage between a man and a woman is.
[ESPN's] L.Z. [Granderson] knows that. He and I have played on basketball teams
together for several years. We’ve gone out, had lunch together, we’ve had good
conversations, good laughs together. He knows where I stand and I know where he
stands. I don’t criticize him, he doesn’t criticize me, and call me a bigot, call me
ignorant, call me intolerant.

In talking to some people around the league, there’s a lot Christians in the NBA and
just because they disagree with that lifestyle, they don’t want to be called bigoted
and intolerant and things like that. That’s what LZ was getting at. Just like I may
tolerate someone whose lifestyle I disagree with, he can tolerate my beliefs. He
disagrees with my beliefs and my lifestyle but true tolerance and acceptance is being
able to handle that as mature adults and not criticize each other and call each other
names…

Personally, I don’t believe that you can live an openly homosexual lifestyle or an openly premarital sex between heterosexuals, if you’re openly living that type of lifestyle, then the Bible says you know them by their fruits, it says that’s a sin. If you’re openly living in unrepentant sin, whatever it may be, not just homosexuality, adultery, fornication, premarital sex between heterosexuals, whatever it may be, I believe that’s walking in open rebellion to God and to Jesus Christ. I would not characterize that person as a Christian because I do not think the Bible would characterize them as a Christian.

This has been the traditional Biblical view for thousands of years. Still, traditionally religious people in the United States, like Broussard, have reached an understanding and tolerance for those with whom they disagree. Mutual tolerance between the traditionally religious and proponents of the morality of homosexuality is what the conversation between Granderson and Broussard was all about. As Granderson said, “Chris and I have had those uncomfortable conversations, the NBA now needs to have those uncomfortable conversations.” Tolerance is the goal. And tolerance requires tolerance on both sides.

But instead of having those uncomfortable conversations, and coming to mutual respect for one another’s positions, the left went after Broussard hammer and tongs. The hashtag #firechrisbroussard quickly skyrocketed on Twitter. The same left that praised Bob Costas to the skies for randomly sounding off on Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher and gun control now decided that Broussard was way out of line. The LA Times ran an online poll asking, “Should Broussard have said what he said on TV?”

Kelly Dwyer of Yahoo! Sports wrote, “The last thing [gay youths] need is to see someone like Chris Broussard, who ESPN (and by extension, the NBA) trusts as both its voice both at games and in-studio, to be referring to them as sinners who are in ‘open rebellion to God.’” Deadspin’s John Koblin said that it was “unclear why [Broussard’s opinion was] necessary or even relevant at this hour.” Variety subtly suggested, “In December, ESPN suspended commentator Rob Parker for questionable comments on the race of NFL quarterback Robert Griffin III, then chose not to renew his contract after it expired at year’s end.”

In response to all this leftist tolerance, ESPN dutifully released a statement apologizing for Broussard’s comments: “We regret that a respectful discussion of personal viewpoints became a distraction from today’s news. ESPN is fully committed to diversity and welcomes Jason Collins’ announcement.” Naturally, Buzzfeed’s Kate Arthur ripped ESPN anyway for not sufficiently falling into line: “So no apology from Broussard …. ESPN got itself into this ridiculous, impossible situation here by relying on one of its employee's religious beliefs to inform a discussion about the huge Collins news …. What I would like to know, therefore, is why they put Broussard on the air to discuss his personal feelings about Collins, homosexuality, and Christianity, rather than his area of professional expertise — basketball — in the first place.” Arthur went on a rampage, calling Broussard “punitive, unforgiving,” and lamenting that “Collins’ beautiful announcement” had been tarnished by ESPN’s “outdated, homophobic pit of its own making.”

Broussard’s opinion was verboten according to the left. Granderson’s was not. The right was happy to air both opinions. Yet the left thinks that Broussard was way out of bounds. That’s because the goal of the left in overplaying the Jason Collins coming out party – a presidential call? Really? – is to portray those who disagree on homosexuality as bigots and homophobes who want to deny people like Collins happiness. Broussard never even remotely suggested that Collins should not have come out. He repeatedly stated that the time was ripe for Collins to come out. Virtually everyone on the right agrees with that general perspective. But Broussard violated the most taboo of all standards: he suggested that he had a different moral view than that of the left. And so now his job may be in jeopardy.
When it comes to tyranny and tolerance, the case of Chris Broussard is far more telling
than that of Jason Collins. It is the left that wants tyranny of expression. Tolerance only
extends to those deemed worthy by the left.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/04/29/ESPN-apologizes-Broussard?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+delicious%2Fgqlf+%28Christian+Headlines+Top+Headlines%29

wow, in this episode of Billy Crones Final Countdown he talks just about this type of scenario and how it is being used against Christian's. Really need to listen to it.

Part 4 - One World Religion Part 6
http://getalifemedia.com/index.php/bible-prophecy-list/the-final-countdown-the-ultimate-version
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 03:46:55 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 03:04:55 pm »

ESPN APOLOGIZES FOR COMMENTATOR'S CHRISTIAN WORLDVIEW ON HOMOSEXUALITY

Yeah, and when the NFL's Miami Dolphins's Mike Wallace tweeted a criticism against Jason Collins for coming out, not only did he get attacked, but the Miami Dolphins had to do "damage control" by sending out an apology for his comments.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 03:07:19 pm »

ESPN got itself into this ridiculous, impossible situation here by relying on one of its employee's religious beliefs to inform a discussion about the huge Collins news …. What I would like to know, therefore, is why they put Broussard on the air to discuss his personal feelings about Collins, homosexuality, and Christianity, rather than his area of professional expertise — basketball — in the first place.”

Wait, what? Did I just read that? Let me get this straight. This person is berating ESPN for the moral views of a commentator on a completely non-sport topic; sexual preferences of a person. It's not even remotely related to basketball, yet all these people are talking about being gay, and this clown badmouths ESPN not talking basketball, and really for doing the EXACT same thing the supporters of Collins are doing? Really?  Roll Eyes

Their hypocrisy is astounding.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2013, 03:17:52 pm »

Wait, what? Did I just read that? Let me get this straight. This person is berating ESPN for the moral views of a commentator on a completely non-sport topic; sexual preferences of a person. It's not even remotely related to basketball, yet all these people are talking about being gay, and this clown badmouths ESPN not talking basketball, and really for doing the EXACT same thing the supporters of Collins are doing? Really?  Roll Eyes

Their hypocrisy is astounding.

Yeah, that part of the article bewildered me too - Broussard is one of their regular NBA commentators, and was only giving his thoughts when the discussion was about Collins's coming out.

Not an avid ESPN watcher(other than basketball and Monday Night Football), but I believe ESPN has been going on for weeks now discussing imminent professional athletes coming out.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2013, 03:25:45 pm »

Neither am I. ESPN has a history of not being dedicated to what they broadcast. THey, and FOX, broadcast NASCAR, but ESPN only shows the minimum, while FOX makes a broadcast of it, with extended interviews after the race, some discussions, etc. Oh no, ESPN, on the other hand, no sooner that they get a brief interview with the winning driver, they cut the broadcast to some other show, like lawn bowling or something.  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2013, 05:27:41 am »

Department of Justice Forcing Federal Employees to Publicly Affirm Homosexuality

The Obama administration is apparently requiring federal workers to not only tolerate homosexuality, but to "publicly embrace and affirm" it, according to the religious liberty law firm Liberty Counsel, Charisma News reports. Last week, a whistleblower from the Department of Justice sent Liberty Counsel a copy of a brochure sent to all DOJ employees entitled "LGBT Inclusion at Work: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Managers."
http://www.lc.org/media/9980/images/pr_doj_lgbt_directive_052113.pdf

The directive requires employees to vocally affirm homosexuality: "DON'T judge or remain silent. Silence will be interpreted as disapproval."

The DOJ also instructs managers to "use inclusive words like 'partner,' 'significant other' or 'spouse' rather than gender-specific terms like 'husband' and 'wife'" and to "use a transgender person's chosen name and the pronoun that is consistent with the person's self-identified gender." According to Liberty Counsel, "No longer can Christians quietly dissent or remain neutral to same-sex relationships. Now the DOJ is requiring federal employees to affirm sexual behaviors that every major religion throughout history has deemed immoral."
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2013, 10:11:28 am »

Department of Justice Forcing Federal Employees to Publicly Affirm Homosexuality

The Obama administration is apparently requiring federal workers to not only tolerate homosexuality, but to "publicly embrace and affirm" it, according to the religious liberty law firm Liberty Counsel, Charisma News reports. Last week, a whistleblower from the Department of Justice sent Liberty Counsel a copy of a brochure sent to all DOJ employees entitled "LGBT Inclusion at Work: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Managers."
http://www.lc.org/media/9980/images/pr_doj_lgbt_directive_052113.pdf

It seems like when there's conflicts like this that come up, the late Jerry Falwell's Liberty organization is almost always representing the opposite side of the fence.

Liberty Univ. Under Fire for ‘Destructive’ Counseling, Winking at Sexual Immorality on Campus
http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,8547.0.html

2Cor 11:12  But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.
2Co 11:13  For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14  And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Co 11:15  Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Mark 3:23  And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?
Mar 3:24  And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.
Mar 3:25  And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
Mar 3:26  And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2013, 02:49:01 am »

According to Liberty Counsel, "No longer can Christians quietly dissent or remain neutral to same-sex relationships. Now the DOJ is requiring federal employees to affirm sexual behaviors that every major religion throughout history has deemed immoral."

No longer? Really? The DOJ can take a jump for all I care. Fake Christians can compromise what they claim to believe if they insist on slaving in the world for Caesar, but the truth is that God is trying to show those people what a wicked world they live and work in, by their own choice I might add.

They think they are being backed into a corner now by the world? Just wait, they ain't seen nothing yet!
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2013, 08:00:19 am »

DOJ on ‘Gays’: ‘Silence Will be Interpreted as Disapproval’

Under President Obama, "justice" is anything but blind. Neither is it deaf. In fact, based on recent revelations, it appears to be watching your every move and listening to your every word. Still, if you happen to be a federal employee, now it's even listening for your silence.

The only thing this Obama White House seems to generate is scandal. Well, here's yet another to add to the growing list. In addition to the Benghazi cover-up, IRS targeting of political dissenters and the illegal seizure of media phone records, whistleblowers within DOJ have contacted Liberty Counsel to express grave concerns over this administration's latest attack on freedom.

Our sources have provided Liberty Counsel an internal DOJ document titled: "LGBT Inclusion at Work: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Managers." It was emailed to DOJ managers in advance of the left's so-called "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) Pride Month."

The document is chilling. It's riddled with directives that grossly violate - prima facie -employees' First Amendment liberties.

Following are excerpts from the "DOJ Pride" decree. When it comes to "LGBT" employees, managers are instructed:

"DON'T judge or remain silent. Silence will be interpreted as disapproval." (Italics mine)
That's a threat.

And not even a subtle one.

Got it? For Christians and other morals-minded federal employees, it's no longer enough to just shut up and "stay in the closet" - to live your life in silent recognition of biblical principles (which, by itself, is unlawful constraint). When it comes to mandatory celebration of homosexual and cross-dressing behaviors, "silence will be interpreted as disapproval."

This lawless administration is now bullying federal employees - against their will - to affirm sexual behaviors that every major world religion, thousands of years of history and uncompromising human biology reject.

Somewhere, right now, George Orwell is smiling.

The directive includes a quote from a "gay" federal employee to rationalize justification: "Ideally, I'd love to hear and see support from supervisors, so it's clear that there aren't just policies on paper. Silence seems like disapproval. There's still an atmosphere of LGBT issues not being appropriate for the workplace (particularly for transgender people), or that people who bring it up are trying to rock the boat."

Of course there's "still an atmosphere of LGBT issues not being appropriate for the workplace." When well over half of federal employees, half the country and most of the world still acknowledge objective sexual morality (and immorality), "the workplace," especially the federal workplace, should, at the very least, remain neutral on these highly controversial and behavior-centric issues.

Still, to borrow from self-styled "queer activist," anti-Christian bigot and Obama buddy Dan Savage, "it gets better":

"DO assume that LGBT employees and their allies are listening to what you're saying (whether in a meeting or around the proverbial water cooler) and will read what you're writing (whether in a casual email or in a formal document), and make sure the language you use is inclusive and respectful."
Is this the DOJ or the KGB? "[A]ssume that LGBT employees are listening …"? And what are "LGBT allies"? If you disagree with the homosexual activist political agenda, does that make you the enemy?

Yes, in any workplace, language should remain professional, but who defines what's "inclusive"? Who decides what's "respectful"? If asked about "LGBT issues," for instance, can a Christian employee answer honestly: "I believe the Bible. I believe that God designed sex to be shared between husband and wife within the bonds of marriage"? Or is that grounds for termination?

Here are some more DOs:

DO "Attend LGBT events sponsored by DOJ Pride and/or the Department, and invite (but don't require) others to join you."
DO "Display a symbol in your office (DOJ Pride sticker, copy of this brochure, etc.) indicating that it is a 'safe space.'"
Are you kidding? Does this administration really think it's legal to induce managers to "attend LGBT events," or to "display pride stickers" against their will? That's compulsory expression. That's viewpoint discrimination.

That's unconstitutional.

But there's more:

"DO use inclusive words like 'partner,' 'significant other' or 'spouse' rather than gender-specific terms like 'husband' and 'wife' (for example, in invitations to office parties or when asking a new employee about his/her home life)."
Oh, brother.

Sorry. Oh, gender-neutral sibling.

"DO use a transgender person's chosen name and the pronoun that is consistent with the person's self-identified gender."
In other words, lie. Engage in corporate delusion.

"DO deal with offensive jokes and comments forcefully and swiftly when presented with evidence that they have occurred in the workplace."
"DO communicate a zero-tolerance policy for inappropriate jokes and comments, including those pertaining to a person's sexual orientation and gender identity or expression."
Who gets to decide what's an "inappropriate joke [or] comment"? I thought we had a Constitution for that. It sure ain't Big Brother Barack. Sure, I get it, it's probably better not to start your work day with: "A lesbian, a tranny and two gays walk into a bath house …" but still, "no law … abridging the freedom of speech," means no law. No matter how much Obama wishes it so, we don't leave our constitutional rights at the federal workplace door.

The DOJ edict even addresses cross-dressing man woes:

"As a transgender woman [that's a man in a skirt], I want people to understand that I'm real. I want to be recognized as the gender I really am [again, you're a man in a skirt]. Yes, there was awkwardness with pronouns at first for folks who knew me before the transition. But it hurts when several years later people still use the wrong pronouns. And just imagine if people were constantly debating YOUR bathroom privileges. Imagine how humiliating that would be."

Tell you what, buddy: I won't "debate YOUR bathroom privileges" if you return to this planet. You'd better stay the heck out of the ladies room while my wife or two daughters are in there; otherwise, we have a problem. Women have an absolute right not be sexually harassed in the workplace - a right to privacy when using the facilities. To constantly worry whether a gender-confused, cross-dressing man is going to invade her privacy creates a hostile work environment.

This "DOJ Pride" directive is but the latest example of the "progressive" climate of fear and intimidation this radical Obama regime has created for Christians, conservatives and other values-oriented folks, both within and without the workplace.

I'm just glad the wheels are finally coming off.

- See more at: http://www.onenewsnow.com/perspectives/matt-barber/2013/05/23/doj-on-%E2%80%98gays%E2%80%99-%E2%80%98silence-will-be-interpreted-as-disapproval%E2%80%99
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2013, 05:06:45 am »

The document is chilling. It's riddled with directives that grossly violate - prima facie -employees' First Amendment liberties.

Following are excerpts from the "DOJ Pride" decree. When it comes to "LGBT" employees, managers are instructed:

"DON'T judge or remain silent. Silence will be interpreted as disapproval." (Italics mine)
That's a threat.

And not even a subtle one.

Uh, this author needs to learn a touch more about the Constitution. What he describes would not be a 1st Amendment issue, as it involves the workplace in government.

What it does involve is the 5th Amendment, the "Right to Remain Silent". which is a person's right to not exercise their right under the 1st Amendment, with respect to self-incrimination. Just ask IRS officials about how that works!
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2013, 06:48:18 am »

Transgender bully cause of legal complaint

A California legal group says officials are placing students at risk by allowing students to choose their own sexuality.

Murrieta-based Advocates for Faith & Freedom is defending clients against a trend that California public schools may soon adopt.

One such client is a high school sophomore girl who recently transferred to a charter school in Los Angeles. She felt uncomfortable because she shared a locker area with a male student who identifies himself as a female.

Bob Tyler, general counsel with Advocates, says their client claims the male student would often watch her change, comment on her appearance and touch her hair.

"There's a disturbing trend in California to recognize the identity claimed by students for their gender -- not what they were born with, not what their [biological] makeup can establish, but what they claim themselves to feel like," Tyler reports. "As a result, California public schools are putting so many kids at risk, particularly young women being forced to share locker rooms with young men."

Since the girl felt uncomfortable, she began sharing lockers with another female student. That is when the client started to be bullied by the male student and his friend, who would reportedly harass her verbally and even physically intimidate her.

The California Legislature is currently considering a bill that would allow students to join sex-segregated facilities and sports teams of the sex they choose.

- See more at: http://www.onenewsnow.com/legal-courts/2013/06/03/transgender-bully-cause-of-legal-complaint#sthash.GKVCikWC.dpuf
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2013, 07:01:06 am »

Gay Human Rights Commissioner to Evangelical pastor: you and your family ‘deserve to burn in hell’

An Evangelical pastor in Sioux City is requesting the removal of a newly-appointed member of the city’s Human Rights Commission because of hateful and threatening comments the official posted to the pastor’s Facebook page in 2010.

Pastor Cary Gordon of Cornerstone World Outreach says that Human Rights Commissioner Scott Raasch, who is homosexual, wrote on Facebook that because Gordon had encouraged voters to toss out three Supreme Court judges whose court order made same-sex “marriage” legal in Iowa, he was a “hater” and a “bigot” and that he should “burn in hell” along with his entire family.

“I advocated for the removal of our state supreme court judges in 2010, because they violated their oaths of office while pretending to be lawmakers, forcing gay ‘marriage’ on our state,” Gordon recounted in a blog post.  “Thankfully, a significant majority of Iowa citizens agreed with my advocacy for the rule of law and the restricted jurisdiction of judges and responded by firing the 3 who were up for the Iowa retention vote.”

But Gordon said that while most Iowa voters agreed with Gordon’s stance, “I and my church were continually threatened by parties who disagreed.”

According to Gordon, one such party was Scott Raasch.

“You are haters and bigots and you will get what’s coming to you sooner or later,” Raasch wrote on Gordon’s Facebook page. “I hope you rot in hell.”

Gordon said he answered him with "as much decorum as [he] could muster": “I hope you repent of your sins and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior. I wouldn’t want you or anyone else to go to hell.”

But Raasch wrote back, “I know Christ and don’t need a snake oil salesman like you to tell me about him. I guess that’s the difference between us because I think there are many people that deserve to burn in hell … including you and your entire family. The sooner the better for our community!”

Said Gordon, “Scott Raasch … gives blatant death wishes to anyone who disagrees with his political or sexual views. He is obviously unstable and filled with raging hatred.”  He said that Raasch’s remarks caused his family to fear for their lives.

“I'm sure you can appreciate that remarks like ‘...you will get what's coming to you sooner or later. I hope you rot in hell...’ in conjunction with death wishes for my wife and children, at Christmas, could be considered an imminent threat to do violence,” said Gordon.

He called for Raasch’s immediate removal from the Human Rights Commission.

Raasch admits to posting the comments, and says he was angry when he did it.

“I would like to say that if I caused him or his family any stress, I do apologize for that, as that was not my intention,” Raasch told the Sioux City Journal.  “I feel badly about this,” he added. "I don’t want to get off to a bad start. I think I can do a good job on this commission.”

But Gordon disagrees.  “Let me be very clear,” Gordon wrote, “[a] man who gives ‘death wishes’ to a local pastor's wife and children at Christmas guarantees an atmosphere where prosecutorial powers of the HRC are likely to become abusive and threatening to people of faith in Sioux City.”

Added Gordon, “Let's hope our City Council will do the right thing and remove Scott Raasch from this unmerited position of authority posthaste.”

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/gay-human-rights-commissioner-to-evangelical-pastor-you-and-your-family-des
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2013, 07:04:03 am »

that guy is on the HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISION.  Shocked guess that is the new tolerance at work
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2013, 02:01:59 pm »

But Raasch wrote back, “I know Christ and don’t need a snake oil salesman like you to tell me about him.

Yeah, demons know Jesus alright!

33  And in the synagogue there was a man, which had a spirit of an unclean devil, and cried out with a loud voice,
34  Saying, Let [us] alone; what have we to do with thee, [thou] Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God.
35  And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace, and come out of him. And when the devil had thrown him in the midst, he came out of him, and hurt him not.
Luke 4:33-35 (KJB)

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2013, 05:25:58 pm »

Betty's husband is D!ck, FYI.

http://news.yahoo.com/mother-f-er-racist-sons-b-ches-hell-205238250.html
Wedding Venue Gets Threats, Fears Shut Down After Refusing Gay Couple’s Nuptials
8/9/13

Another business is facing retribution for declining service to a same-sex couple. Betty and Dick Odgaard, owners of Görtz Haus Gallery in Grimes, Iowa, are catching the ire of gay rights advocates after they declined offering their venue to Lee Stafford and his fiance Jared.

Now the owners, who are Christians, are receiving vicious and threatening emails and phone calls -- and they fear that their business could shut down because of the fierce reaction.

It was less than one week ago that the Lee and Jared entered Görtz Haus looking for additional information about holding their wedding there. After Dick realized that it would be a gay ceremony, he told the couple that they would not be able to hold their nuptials at the establishment -- and that's when the controversy erupted.

"It started with emails and we noticed the emails were from a person with a name that looked like a man's name. We're a little suspicious about it and ... two fellows walked in and that's where it all began," Dick told TheBlaze on Friday. "It was obvious what the situation was. I had to confirm it. I asked if this was a gay marriage celebration and I said we can't take your money for this."

From there, news spread that the Odgaards turned the couple away. Before long, phone calls and emails came streaming in. Betty said that some people have promised that the furor won't stop until the business, which is a bistro, flower shop and a wedding destination, shuts down. Detractors have called Betty and Dick "haters."

"I wish all people well. I have love for all people," Betty, who was visibly distraught on the phone, told TheBlaze.

The family shared some of the e-mail responses they've received with TheBlaze. And the contents weren't pretty.

One angry e-mail said that the family is "finished" and "doomed." "You are mean, rude, selfish, mother ****** racist sons of ******* from hell," it read, with the writer later adding, "**** you, **** your God, **** your religion." Another person who goes by the name "Micky" wrote, "Betty, you're very old and almost dead.  How do you both feel, knowing that America, and the world, will be a better place without you?"

Further, someone claiming to be with the Westboro Baptist Church, a virulent anti-gay group, wrote to the owners claiming that members would soon be in the area to support the business. In sum, Betty and Dick report getting between 50 and 60 emails and about 20 to 30 phone calls per day about the incident, although a majority of these are actually positive. But while verbal support has been great, there hasn't been an influx of people coming in, the couple said.

On the legal side of things, Lee and Jared, who believe they were unfairly discriminated against, have apparently filed a complaint with the Iowa Civil Rights Commission. Betty and Dick have consulted with their lawyer, who believes that they are within their religious rights to decline the wedding. On the flip side, Lee and Jared claim that the law is on their side.

Iowa law does prohibit service refusals based on sexual orientation, but religious sentiment often makes these scenarios more complicated.

The business has already experienced the impact of its decision. Betty said that two weddings are canceled for next summer and that some people want their down payments back. Additionally, an artist has pulled out from working with Görtz Haus Gallery.

"We will lose considerable money ... it will impact us though, no doubt," she told TheBlaze.

As far as their reasoning for the refusal, the couple is candid and wants to ensure that people understand their views on the matter -- reasoning that they feel has not been adequately conveyed through media coverage. Betty called it "totally a faith-based issue" that is rooted in the family's Christian religious convictions.

"We believe a marriage is between a man and woman," she said, with Dick adding, "To us, it's a sacrament."
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2013, 05:32:15 pm »

"How do you both feel, knowing that America, and the world, will be a better place without you?"

And Christians won't be around here when this short-lived "New World Order" gets unleashed - Nice knowing you!

Rev 5:1  And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
Rev 5:2  And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
Rev 5:3  And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
Rev 5:4  And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
Rev 5:5  And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
Rev 5:6  And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
Rev 5:7  And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne
Rev 5:8  And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
Rev 5:9  And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
Rev 5:10  And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2013, 04:50:11 am »

To me, this whole situation with the reprobates is an act of reverse discrimination by the world. They insist people not discriminate, yet look how people are treated that refuse service at their businesses, and how their religious beliefs are basically trampled on.

The world is saying they could care less what a person believes, so long as they do what the sodomites want. If you look into the wording of the UN charters on human rights, they basically promote the same thing; believe what you want, but do what we tell you.

No question, as I've said before, the gay lobby is intentionally taking on these known Christian businesses, not with the intent to force them to do marriages, but to get them in court so they can add to the rulings on gay marriage by suing people for discrimination. They know full well there are plenty of businesses that oppose gays, so it seems their logic is to go after those businesses directly.

Like I said, if there were no other places to marry, they'd have a case. But I say, that a business retains the right to refuse service, especially when there are other places to hold a wedding. Yet the courts are still ruling in favor of the sodomites. And notice out of all the articles about this, have you seen ONE mention of the fact those people can go elsewhere to other places to hold a wedding? It's never mentioned.

I think we know exactly why that is contrary to all logic.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 04:53:03 am by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2013, 04:16:52 am »

DC Mayor Disinvites Famed Gospel Singer From Civil Rights Concert Over Stance on Homosexuality

The mayor of Washington, D.C. disinvited a famed Gospel singer last week from headlining a civil rights concert in the nation’s capital, according to reports.

Multiple Grammy and Stellar Award winner Donnie McClurkin, who says that he turned to homosexuality for a time after being sexually abused by men as a child, posted a video statement on SocialCam on Saturday stating that he was “asked not to attend” the event that day. “Reflections on Peace: From Gandhi to King” was to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the civil rights movement in America.

“Last night, on the way to the airport, I received a telephone call from the promoters who had received word from the mayor’s office, as well as the Arts Commission, that I was not welcome and uninvited,” he said. “They waited until the last moment to demand that I be taken off of the concert.”

McClurkin stated that there were only 15-20 people who protested his presence at the event, compared to the thousands who were expected to attend.

“It’s discrimination; it’s bullying; it’s intolerance,” McClurkin continued. “It’s depriving someone of their civil rights when they’re told that they cannot come to an event, and by coming it would cause a disruption.”

However, a spokesperson for Mayor Vincent Gray’s office said that they rather asked McClurkin to withdraw, with the agreement of his management agency.

“The Arts and Humanities Commission and Donnie McClurkin’s management decided that it would be best for him to withdraw because the purpose of the event is to bring people together,” spokesman Doxie McCoy told the Washington Post. “Mayor Gray said the purpose of the event is to promote peace and harmony. That is what King was all about."

McClurkin, who has performed in support of Barack Obama’s election efforts, has stated in times past that he has been “villified” for sharing with the world that “God delivered me from homosexuality.”

“They accuse me of being anti-gay and a bigot,” he stated during a concert in 2007, according to CNN. “We don’t believe in discrimination. We don’t believe in hatred, and if you do you are in the wrong place at the wrong time. That’s the whole premise of God. That’s the whole premise of Christ is love, love, love. But there is a side of Christ that deals in judgment, and all sin is against God.”

“Don’t call me a bigot or anti-gay when I have been touched by the same feelings,” McClurkin continued. “I have suffered with the same feelings. Don’t call me a homophobe when I love everybody. … Don’t tell me that I stand up and I say vile words against the gay community because I don’t. I don’t speak against the homosexual. I tell you that God delivered me from homosexuality.”

According to reports, a number of pastors from the area asked Mayor Gray to keep McClurkin on the roster, but Gray agreed with the homosexual activists in the community who stated that his appearance could be a problem.

“I take no joy that he is not performing,” activist Phil Pannell told the Washington Post. “I really admire Donnie McClurkin’s artistry, but this is a situation where a political polemic obscured his artistry.”

McClurking says that it is ironic that he was disinvited from a civil rights concert.

“These are bully tactics simply because of a stance that I took,” he stated. “This is a civil rights infringement situation. Imagine that, in the 21st century–2013–I, a black man, am asked not to attend because of politics.”

McClurkin has a teenage son that he fathered out of wedlock in 2000. He serves as pastor of Perfecting Faith Church in Freeport, New York near New York City.

http://christiannews.net/2013/08/12/dc-mayor-uninvites-famed-gospel-singer-from-civil-rights-concert-over-stance-on-homosexuality/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2013, 04:18:19 am »

National Organization for Marriage Under Investigation After Homosexual Activist Files Complaint

The Iowa Ethics and Campaign Disclosure Board voted unanimously last week to investigate the National Organization for Marriage (NOM) for not disclosing the names of donors surrounding its efforts to oust state Supreme Court justices.

The matter surrounds campaigns conducted during the 2010 election, where the organization worked successfully to unseat three justices, including the chief justice, after the court upheld same-sex marriage in the state.

Fred Karger, a homosexual activist and Republican from California who ran for president in 2012, filed a complaint against the organization in Iowa this June. He has done so in the past in Maine and California, but officials were unable to find any legal violations in those states.

“We caught them, and I’m so grateful for the [Iowa Ethics and Campaign Disclosure Board] for moving forward on this investigation because we’ll find out where this money’s coming from,” Karger told reporters following the vote to proceed with the investigation. “They’ll say and do anything to raise money.”

However, NOM said that Karger’s actions amount to a “witch hunt” and that he has become “serial” in filing frivolous complaints.

“The National Organization for Marriage has violated no campaign finance rules in Iowa, and we decry the decision by the Iowa Ethics and Campaign Disclosure Board to open an investigation,” Brian Brown, President of NOM, said in a statement. “This inquiry is a witch hunt spawned by a delusional homosexual activist who fancies himself becoming the president of the United States and who is a serial filer of frivolous allegations against us whenever we stand up for traditional marriage. The complaint is another attempt to shut down criticism of activist judges and politicians who wish to redefine marriage.”

At issue is whether or not groups are required to make public the names of those who donate during campaign efforts. Karger asserts that it is required by law, and NOM contends otherwise. The organization states that homosexual activists have been wanting to obtain their donor list “in order to harass NOM’s supporters.” It pointed to a website that is already being used to decry the pro-family group’s efforts.

Brown states, however, that what is most unsettling is that way that the organization is being portrayed in light of the investigation.

“We are concerned about media reports quoting officials with the Ethics Board speculating about the allegations against us,” said Brown. “This is reminiscent of the IRS scandal where the government illegally leaked confidential information to our political opponents. We will vigorously contest any suggestion that NOM has violated the law, and we will aggressively demand that our civil rights, including a presumption of innocence, be honored by Iowa government officials.”

The Act Right Legal Foundation is now representing the organization before the board.

“[Karger thinks organizations] must always and everywhere disclose all of its activities and donors. This is not the law in any state or of the United States,” it said in a recent statement.

Karger has also filed a complaint with the Federal Elections Commission.

http://christiannews.net/2013/08/11/national-organization-for-marriage-under-investigation-after-homosexual-activist-files-complaint/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2013, 10:17:04 am »

DC Mayor Disinvites Famed Gospel Singer From Civil Rights Concert Over Stance on Homosexuality

The mayor of Washington, D.C. disinvited a famed Gospel singer last week from headlining a civil rights concert in the nation’s capital, according to reports.

Multiple Grammy and Stellar Award winner Donnie McClurkin, who says that he turned to homosexuality for a time after being sexually abused by men as a child, posted a video statement on SocialCam on Saturday stating that he was “asked not to attend” the event that day. “Reflections on Peace: From Gandhi to King” was to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the civil rights movement in America.

And he shouldn't even have given 2nd thoughts to coming b/c look at the title of this event - he would have been yoking with unbelievers.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2013, 10:24:39 am »

National Organization for Marriage Under Investigation After Homosexual Activist Files Complaint

The Iowa Ethics and Campaign Disclosure Board voted unanimously last week to investigate the National Organization for Marriage (NOM) for not disclosing the names of donors surrounding its efforts to oust state Supreme Court justices.

The matter surrounds campaigns conducted during the 2010 election, where the organization worked successfully to unseat three justices, including the chief justice, after the court upheld same-sex marriage in the state.

Fred Karger, a homosexual activist and Republican from California who ran for president in 2012, filed a complaint against the organization in Iowa this June. He has done so in the past in Maine and California, but officials were unable to find any legal violations in those states.

And 501c4s don't have to disclose their donors publicly, so he doesn't have a case.

With that being said, the NOM is yet another controlled-opposition group - read about them a month ago. Yes, it was all and good that they campaigned to unseat those Iowa SSC justices for voting to legalize gay marriage, but nonetheless they stayed silent over Vaughn Walker, Anthony Kennedy, John Roberts, and Antonin Scalia. Walker was the judge in CA that voted to strike down Prop 8 in the lower federal courts in 2010(despite the fact that he should have excused himself from the case b/c he's an open homosexual with a gay partner), and Kennedy/Roberts/Scalia all voted to strike down DOMA/Prop 8 recently.

Beware of the enemies from within!
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2013, 01:32:42 pm »

http://news.yahoo.com/dartmouth-nixes-hire-african-bishop-past-gay-rights-080923647.html
8/16/13
Dartmouth nixes hire of African bishop on past gay rights stance

BOSTON (Reuters) - Dartmouth College has rescinded the appointment of Bishop James Tengatenga of Malawi as dean of a foundation at the Ivy League school in New Hampshire over his past comments about homosexuality.

Reached by e-mail on Thursday, Tengatenga said he was "disappointed" by the decision.

Dartmouth President Philip Hanlon said the school revoked the appointment because "the controversy (Tengatenga's comments) created have compromised his ability to serve effectively."

Tengatenga had been named as dean of the school's William Jewett Tucker Foundation, which seeks to educate Dartmouth students "for lives of purpose and ethical leadership, rooted in service, spirituality and social justice," according to the college's website.

The appointment drew criticism after it was announced last month because of Tengatenga's leadership of an Anglican church in Africa that opposed gay rights. He served as diocesan bishop of Southern Malawi and chair of the Worldwide Anglican Communion's Anglican Consultative Council, a network of 44 churches.

"The issue is that he has championed the church's official position against homosexuality," Dartmouth junior Andrew Longhi wrote in a blog post on The Huffington Post website. "The tendency to discriminate against (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) people is so diametrically opposed to how I understand faith and religion that selecting a 'social conservative' to this post baffles me."

Tengatenga said in a statement following the appointment, but before his hiring was blocked, that his views on homosexuality had changed.

"Let me state unequivocally and categorically that I consider all people equal regardless of their sexual orientation," he wrote. "As is the case with many people, my ideas about homosexuality have evolved over time
."

On Thursday, he reacted to Dartmouth's decision.

"I am disappointed," he said by e-mail. "It's a sad for the liberalism they claim. It is what it is. Life goes on."

He noted changing attitudes toward gay rights, particularly in the United States after the consecration of Gene Robinson as the first openly gay Episcopal bishop of New Hampshire in 2003.

Hanlon, the Dartmouth president, said the move came after much reflection and consultation with senior leaders at the college and "in light of concerns - specifically surrounding gay rights - expressed by members of our community."

The college's support of gay rights, he said, was "complete and unwavering."
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2013, 05:21:29 am »

Matt Barber: Liberals’ Quest to ‘Rehabilitate’ Christians

The homofascist rainbow-shirts are at it again. They’ve unsheathed, once more, their anti-Christian long knives. Back in April, I wrote the following in a column headlined “Religious freedom and ‘gay marriage’ cannot coexist”: “‘Gay pride’ necessitates anti-Christian hate. It must. ‘Gay marriage’ and other ‘sexual orientation’-based laws do violence to freedom and truth. They are the hammer with which the postmodern left intends to bludgeon bloody religious liberty and the Judeo-Christian sexual ethic.” Liberals are anything if not predictable. Chai Feldblum, a lesbian activist who....   

MORE: http://townhall.com/columnists/mattbarber/2013/08/19/liberals-quest-to-rehabilitate-christians-n1667532/page/full
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2013, 09:40:27 am »

Matt Barber: Liberals’ Quest to ‘Rehabilitate’ Christians

The homofascist rainbow-shirts are at it again. They’ve unsheathed, once more, their anti-Christian long knives. Back in April, I wrote the following in a column headlined “Religious freedom and ‘gay marriage’ cannot coexist”: “‘Gay pride’ necessitates anti-Christian hate. It must. ‘Gay marriage’ and other ‘sexual orientation’-based laws do violence to freedom and truth. They are the hammer with which the postmodern left intends to bludgeon bloody religious liberty and the Judeo-Christian sexual ethic.” Liberals are anything if not predictable. Chai Feldblum, a lesbian activist who....   

MORE: http://townhall.com/columnists/mattbarber/2013/08/19/liberals-quest-to-rehabilitate-christians-n1667532/page/full

Has this "conservative" Town Hall site called out Pope Francis yet for his pro-gay comments recently? Come to think of it, can't think of any of these "conservative" news sites that have done so. Even these "conservative" groups and media outlets are playing their part in this Hegelian Dialectic/war of words, as they're controlled opposition as well.

Anyhow - we'll see how everything plays out in the near future - don't be surprised to see most of these 501c3 church buildings cave in, especially when the economy continues to freefall, and they end up getting desperate(ie-501c3 churches get tax benefits for performing weddings). And SBC churches have pretty much gone Emergent to boot.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2013, 07:06:36 am »

Legal group warns 'co-existence' not goal of homosexual activists

A legal group is calling attempts to ban counseling for minors struggling with same-sex attractions shows the goal of gay activists for “complete dominance."

With the recent passage of laws that ban gay-to-straight therapy for minors in New Jersey and California, Liberty Counsel is warning those who cherish freedom must understand the motive behind homosexual activism.

Mat Staver of Liberty Counsel says the ban on gay-conversion therapy is a threat to the freedoms of both children and parents who have a right to obtain this kind of therapy.

"It has nothing to do with real people who are actually benefiting, have benefited from this counseling. This is just a politically motivated agenda,” Staver tells OneNewsNow.

He goes onto call the issue a “zero-sum game” in which homosexual rights “trump everything else,” including religious freedom and the First Amendment.

“It distorts every other freedom,” he says.

Liberty Counsel called the bill an "intrustion into the counselor-client relationship and into the rights of parents."

The coalition of homosexual activists is a “threat to our freedom,” Staver claims.

“The agenda is ultimately not tolerance, not co-existance, but absolute dominance, and not only dominance, but forcing people to affirm homosexuality as normal,” he says.

The California Supreme Court recently upheld the state's ban on gay-conversion therapy. Liberty Counsel plans to ask the U.S. Supreme Court to intervene.

- See more at: http://www.onenewsnow.com/legal-courts/2013/09/09/legal-group-warns-co-existence-not-goal-of-homosexual-activists#sthash.F6o8xTyx.dpuf
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: