End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 06:58:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Programming Thru Media

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Programming Thru Media  (Read 6177 times)
Boldhunter

View Profile
« on: November 09, 2012, 02:35:26 pm »

Sample of Reality Programming process - and yes, many people will do it for free:

Project Name: The Human Animal
Type: Reality TV
Rate: Meals,Copy
Union: Non-Union Posted/Modified: 08-11-2012
RoleType: Principal
Ethnicity: All Ethnicities
Age Range: 21 - 38 Description: This is part of a scientific experiment where human behavior/instincts will be compared to animal behavior/instincts in the wild. Each women will be presented with a choice of men who have prepared picnics and will then select one. Scientists and Psychologists will be interviewed and you will then be interviewed about your selection process.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 02:49:28 pm »

Dinner With The Devil Student

(Film School & Producer removed for privacy)

Synopsis Once every year since the he was first cast out, God has granted the Devil a chance to return to heaven, have dinner and convince him to relinquish the Earth. No one in heaven understands why this meeting takes place, but none ever question God. Instead they make sure that each dinner is grand and dignified enough to fit the creator of the universe. Tonight’s gathering is a little different however as we find ourselves in the kitchen with Jesus/Muhammad/Krishna who is sitting in a chair, upset and confused about the idea of the Devil entering his home once again. Something about tonight doesn’t feel right to him and his mind works hard to figure out what it could be, before it’s too late. And he should be concerned. Because tonight, God has decided to finally give Lucifer what he wants.

Audition Note Please bring any video footage you have from previous films as well as head shots. Parking will cost $3. Audition time will last no longer than 15 minutes.

Role

GOD/THE CREATOR / No Union Affiliation / Lead / Female / All Ethnicities / 40-80 The ruler of all takes human form from time to time and tonight is no different. Everyone in heaven wants to know why the creator grants the Devil a chance to return to heaven each year, but no explanation is ever given…because God always has a plan. (Locks or braids are a plus)

Rate: Credit & Copy

Role Added 11/5/2012 5:31 PM

HOLY ANGELS / No Union Affiliation / Supporting / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 20-40 The Angels of heaven huddle together in the kitchen all wanting to know how Jesus feels about the dinner. All shapes and sizes.

Rate: Credit & Copy

Role Added 11/5/2012 5:43 PM

JESUS/MUHAMMAD/KRISHNA / No Union Affiliation / Co-Star / Male / All Ethnicities / 30-40 The same spirit that we know as Jesus is also the spirit of the prophet Muhammad and Krishna to name a few. He sits in the kitchen as yet another dinner takes place between his creator and Lucifer and after eons of respecting the privacy decides to finally listen in. Rate: Credit & Copy

Role Added 11/5/2012 5:41 PM

THE DEVIL/LUCIFER / No Union Affiliation / Lead / Male / All Ethnicities / 30-65
The notorius fallen angel also takes many forms and his chosen appearance; he set off to heaven with more than dinner on his mind. He wants to finally trick God into letting him have Earth and all that it contains, including humans. This is all that is on his mind when he arrives at the doorstep heaven.
Wardrobe: Dark suit or clothing. Facial hair preferred, but not required Rate: Credit & Copy

Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 03:02:48 pm »

Boldhunter, why would people audition for this sort of thing if there is no pay involved?
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 03:12:32 pm »

what is this??
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 04:02:29 pm »

We were talking on another thread (Jesse Ventura's Reptilian Episode) about how media is scripted, and designed to create specific feelings, emotions, and perhaps even shed light on new belief systems (such as is the objective of commercials on T.V. for example.)

These are current synopsis examples of jobs for actors produced by the incredibly creative people in Hollywood. People are sometimes curious how these shows come together on TV or the big screen - so I wanted to help shed light on how very specific even reality shows are when it comes to what they want to capture on camera for your "viewing pleasure."

As far as WHY people would do any acting job for free (or meals and parking) - I think they are hoping to be "discovered" - with the hopes of becoming rich and famous one day.
Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2012, 04:11:59 pm »

Shocked  This one is an excellent example that relates to things discussed on the Jesse Ventura Reptilian Episode. These are real, authentic, current casting breakdowns.

Project Name:
XXXXXXXX(hidden)
Shoot Date:
15-11-2012
Type:
Short Film
Rate:
$100 a day
Union:
Non-Union

RoleType:
Principal
Ethnicity:
All Ethnicities
Age Range:
25 - 40
Description:
Emily is the wife to Jared, who both, upon viewing a sex tape they made together earlier, notice a ghost voyeur in the footage that they did not notice during the filming of their sexual acts. Their attempts to get to the bottom of the ghostly occurrence ensue.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 04:15:47 pm »

We were talking on another thread (Jesse Ventura's Reptilian Episode) about how media is scripted, and designed to create specific feelings, emotions, and perhaps even shed light on new belief systems (such as is the objective of commercials on T.V. for example.)

These are current synopsis examples of jobs for actors produced by the incredibly creative people in Hollywood. People are sometimes curious how these shows come together on TV or the big screen - so I wanted to help shed light on how very specific even reality shows are when it comes to what they want to capture on camera for your "viewing pleasure."

As far as WHY people would do any acting job for free (or meals and parking) - I think they are hoping to be "discovered" - with the hopes of becoming rich and famous one day.

OH, so these are acting roles. and Yes the whole media is scripted to push very specific ideas. that is how the gay culture is being acepted across the country now, and how presidents are elected and stay in office. All by the media. Heck GM owns MSNBC and NBC and the Government now owns GM, go figure...
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 04:17:28 pm »

Boldhunter, why would people audition for this sort of thing if there is no pay involved?

It's work they can put on their resume'. Actors do it all the time. Call it unpaid practice and auditions for future paid work.
Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 04:19:26 pm »

This is a good example of how court tv shows are cast:

Project Name:
XXXXXXX(hidden)
Shoot Date:
16-11-2012
Type:Television
Rate:$50/ 5
Union:Non-Union
RoleType:Guest-Star
Ethnicity: all
All Ethnicities: all
Age Range: all
Description:
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION! Please read Project Notes! Do not submit if you are union, are not available for the audition and/ or shoot days, or have appeared on one of our court shows before! Thanks! We are seeking good improv actors who will be portraying litigants by improv`ing stories of real live actual court cases.   
Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2012, 04:23:23 pm »

Interesting case on Judge Judy the other day about "crazy guys with a gun on church property" -- her verdict was that laws should be passed to force people to take a test for "sanity" (or something like that - a psychological test) before they can own a gun.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2012, 04:29:26 pm »

Interesting case on Judge Judy the other day about "crazy guys with a gun on church property" -- her verdict was that laws should be passed to force people to take a test for "sanity" (or something like that - a psychological test) before they can own a gun.

The UN tried passing this around 10 years ago, it didnt get much traction in the US at the time. They were also pushing to make christianity a mental disorder, and have their kids taken away.
Report Spam   Logged

tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2012, 05:13:28 pm »

Seems to me the big money actors and musicians seem to come out of nowhere these days and become front-page news within a month. Always figured these people were handed a free ride to fame through their connections. They get to maintain the fame and fortune as long as they do as they are told.

One example is Jimmy Stewart. Successful acting career followed by military service where he went from E-1 to O-7 in less than 20 years. Bumped up to O-8 after retirement by Reagan. Then jumps right back into a wildly successful acting career until his death. And nobody was pulling strings for this man in the background?

That’s different from what I’m seeing here. I see ordinary people looking for work and being told that it **might** lead to fame and fortune, being strung along with a false hope.

I really wouldn’t mind seeing all of Hollywood shut down.
Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2012, 07:28:55 pm »

Cheesy
Maybe Giorgio is making "re-enactments" in new season  Roll Eyes

UFO Pilot Presentation Other Posted: 12/6/2012

Union Status No Union Affiliation Rate $100/day

Submissions Due By 12/10/2012 Production Company xxxxxx (company hidden for privacy)

Audition Location Los Angeles CA

Synopsis Narrated reenactments of UFO investigations.

SHORT, VERY SKINNY ALIEN / No Union Affiliation / Other / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 21-50 Very short, VERY THIN/SKINNY men and women to play aliens. There is no dialogue. Must be willing to wear makeup and/or mask. Rate: $100/day

TALL, BLONDE ALIEN / No Union Affiliation / Other / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 21-50 VERY tall, THIN men and women with LONG BLOND HAIR to play interesting race of Nordic looking aliens. There is no dialogue. Must be willing to wear makeup and/or mask. Rate: $100/day

Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2012, 11:01:31 pm »

Cheesy

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2012, 11:07:03 pm »

Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2012, 03:14:44 am »

Cheesy

UFO Pilot Presentation Other Posted: 12/6/2012

Union Status No Union Affiliation Rate $100/day

Submissions Due By 12/10/2012 Production Company xxxxxx (company hidden for privacy)

Audition Location Los Angeles CA

Synopsis Narrated reenactments of UFO investigations.

SHORT, VERY SKINNY ALIEN / No Union Affiliation / Other / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 21-50 Very short, VERY THIN/SKINNY men and women to play aliens. There is no dialogue. Must be willing to wear makeup and/or mask. Rate: $100/day

TALL, BLONDE ALIEN / No Union Affiliation / Other / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 21-50 VERY tall, THIN men and women with LONG BLOND HAIR to play interesting race of Nordic looking aliens. There is no dialogue. Must be willing to wear makeup and/or mask. Rate: $100/day

Just a side note...

This is a rather strange acting ad. Seeing it's in LA, it saying "no union" I find hard to understand how it's a non-union position. California is ruled by the union in movies. They are serious about unions there in the entertainment industry. That's why Arizona is making such a push for movies to be made in AZ, no unions, thus lower costs.

How I know that is a few years back, when I was a bit off track spiritually, I actually did a movie here as an extra, driving my car (88 Honda Accord that I had that was in very good shape) for a couple scenes for a Topher Grace/Anna Farris movie set in the mid 80's. My scene didn't make the cut, but eventually the move was released.

I got paid I think $17 for one long day's work. But that's non-union extra pay. For people in LA that they want to be in costume? That ain't no extra job. But the non-union part stumps me. Not sure how they are getting away with that.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2012, 09:14:01 am »

Just a side note...

This is a rather strange acting ad. Seeing it's in LA, it saying "no union" I find hard to understand how it's a non-union position. California is ruled by the union in movies. They are serious about unions there in the entertainment industry. That's why Arizona is making such a push for movies to be made in AZ, no unions, thus lower costs.

How I know that is a few years back, when I was a bit off track spiritually, I actually did a movie here as an extra, driving my car (88 Honda Accord that I had that was in very good shape) for a couple scenes for a Topher Grace/Anna Farris movie set in the mid 80's. My scene didn't make the cut, but eventually the move was released.

I got paid I think $17 for one long day's work. But that's non-union extra pay. For people in LA that they want to be in costume? That ain't no extra job. But the non-union part stumps me. Not sure how they are getting away with that.

Almost 20 years ago I was an extra in a John Grisham adaptation(Pelican Brief) in New Orleans(it was the scene by the Riverwalk where the Julia Roberts character was about to get knocked off by the hired assassin[Stanley Tucci]. The scene made the cut, FWIW) - I believe I got paid just a bit less than that. Can't remember how much, but I was surprised that it wasn't exactly minimum wage for something like this. Now I see why with your explanation here. Didn't know that. And yeah, I wasn't saved back then.
Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2012, 01:25:39 am »

UFO SCIENTIST/ENGINEER Other, No Union Affiliation Posted: 12/17/2012

Product Name TBD

Audition Location Go Go Luckey Entertainment

Union Status No Union Affiliation

Culver City CA

Rate $300/DAY

This was posted for sharing so it includes all info.
*(Looks like UFO education is ramping up-- but in case you know nothing about UFO's - don't worry! You will be provided with a script!)

Shoot/Performance Dates

Submissions Due By 1/4/2013

1/10/2013

Production Company Go Go Luckey Entertainment

Shoot/Performance Location Los Angeles CA

Synopsis A pilot presentation about a national UFO investigation organization.

UFO SCIENTIST/ENGINEER / No Union Affiliation / Principal / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 40-50 Male, 40-50 years old, who is an ACTUAL SCIENTIST or ENGINEER with acting ability. Think quirky, slightly reclusive, but with legitimate knowledge.

This is for a pilot presentation that will shoot one day in January. Could become a recurring role if it goes to series.

MUST BE ACTUAL SCIENTIST OR ENGINEER. PLEASE NOTE THIS ON YOUR SUBMISSION. Rate: $300/day

Role Added 12/17/2012 3:29 PM
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2012, 11:38:54 pm »

UFO SCIENTIST/ENGINEER / No Union Affiliation / Principal / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 40-50 Male, 40-50 years old, who is an ACTUAL SCIENTIST OR ENGINEER. PLEASE NOTE THIS ON YOUR SUBMISSION. Rate: $300/day

i thought that the pay could be better than that

Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2012, 12:26:38 am »

EXACTLY my point. There are a lot of people who will do or say ANYthing  - not just for a buck- but for 15 minutes of fame.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2012, 07:47:34 pm »

EXACTLY my point. There are a lot of people who will do or say ANYthing  - not just for a buck- but for 15 minutes of fame.

yeah just for 15 minutes Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2012, 07:02:53 pm »

Yep, look at all the people doing nonsense youtube videos. And yes, that includes some of these end times/bible apologetics "ministries".(Yes, even some of these people come off as kooks, believe it or not)
Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2013, 01:18:57 pm »

Here we go again... Do you think this film will glorify the Lord and His REAL children or rather make mockery of "believers" as judgemental and narrow-minded?

Conviction Student Film, Other Posted: 2/20/2013

Union Status Other Run(Usage) Student Thesis Screening and Festivals Rate SAG Student Film Agreement, Film credit, food and final copy of the film

Submissions Due By 4/9/2013 Director Mikey McGregor Producer Mikey McGregor Production Company Mikey 2.0 Productions

Shoot/Performance Dates 5/28/2013, 6/10/2013

Shoot/Performance Dates Note The shoot dates are from May 28th 2013 to June 10th 2013 - The shoot should only be about 6 days

Synopsis A mother is torn between her duties as a wife to her mayor husband and her duties as a mother when she finds out her son is a homosexual and has been brutally beaten and raped.

Project Notes This an MFA Thesis student short film.

ANDREA / Other / Principal / Female / Caucasian, Ethnically Ambiguous / 35-45 Andrea Carmykel, wife to Gary CarMykel, who is the mayor of the town, and mother to David CarMykel. She’s a loving wife and mother. Stands by her husband in everything and is strong in her Christian faith. Very much perfect on the inside, but deep down she sweeps up the problems under the rug. She attends church every Sunday and likes to greet new neighbors with a muffin basket. However her world begins to turn upside down when she finds out her son is gay and she begins to lose control. Wardrobe: Conservative, an outfit a political's wife would wear Rate: Film credit, food, and final copy of the film

Role Added 2/20/2013

VICTORIA / Other / Supporting / Female / Caucasian / 35-45 Fellow church goer and friend of Andrea CarMykel Wardrobe: Church attire Rate: Film credit, food, and final copy of the film

Role Added 2/20/2013

NATALIE / Other / Supporting / Female / Caucasian / 35-45 A fellow church goer and good friend with Andrea CarMykel Wardrobe: Sunday attire Rate: Film credit, food, and final copy of the film

Role Added 2/20/2013

NURSE / Other / Supporting / Female / All Ethnicities / 25-45 Hospital nurse at front desk. Wardrobe: casual Rate: Film credit, food, and final copy of the film

Role Added 2/20/2013

DR. CROUCH / Other / Supporting / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 35-55 Doctor that doesn't pass judgement towards his patient. He's only there to help his patient back to health. Wardrobe: Slacks and a button down Rate: Film credit, food, and final copy of the film

Role Added 2/20/2013

Other Current Roles

OFFICER MOTT / Other / Supporting / Male / Caucasian, Hispanic, Ethnically Ambiguous / 35-55 An officer who is to figure out what happened to a patient who was brutally raped and beaten and wants to help find justice. Wardrobe: Slacks and a button down. Rate: Film credit, food, and final copy of the film

Role Added 2/20/2013

PASTOR CAMPBELL / Other / Supporting / Male / All Ethnicities / 45-65 The pastor of their local church. He is called upon when the CarMykel’s have an emergency. Gary tells him to fix his son, but tells him that it’s up to David if he wants to change. Although Pastor Campbell is not in favor for homosexuality, he knows that it is not his place to judge. He makes sure to focus on Andrea’s duties as a mother. Wardrobe: Slacks, button down, sweater, casual Rate: Film credit, food, and final copy of the film

Role Added 2/20/2013

GARY CARMYKEL / Other / Principal / Male / Caucasian, Ethnically Ambiguous / 35-45 The Mayor of the town. His political image is everything. He is up for re-election, however his image might come into jeopardy when he finds out his son is gay and has been raped and beaten. He will stop at almost nothing to make sure no one finds out what has happened. He pleads to the church to try and fix his son. Wardrobe: Suit and tie, politician, sports jacket, khaki pants Rate: Film credit, food, and final copy of the film

Role Added 2/20/2013

DAVID CARMYKEL / Other / Principal / Male / Caucasian, Ethnically Ambiguous / 18-25 Son to Andrea and Gary CarMykel. Very bright, but keeps to himself. He understands the pressure of how his family feels about homosexuality, so he was looking forward to going to college and live his life. His life takes a turn when he is raped and beaten and is forced to recover at his parent’s house while they know his dark secret. It is important for David to be emotionally masculine, but physically weaker: someone who looked like they were in the arts in high school instead of sports. Someone who could be taken advantage of. Wardrobe: Laid back, polos, jeans Rate: Film credit, food, and final copy of the film

Role Added 2/20/2013
Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2013, 01:28:53 pm »

Sorry- but I gotta say it: What exactly is "church attire"??
Most places I visit these days- esp. Emergent/Churchianity places  I've (had the misfortune to) stumbled in on are wearing jeans, shorts, and shirttails out-- talk about STEREOTYPE!? And these are the "informed" "knowledgeable" directors and film producers of tomorrow?
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2013, 04:01:43 pm »

James 4:1  From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?
Jas 4:2  Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
Jas 4:3  Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.
Jas 4:4  Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
Jas 4:5  Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?
Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2013, 03:55:19 pm »

SANCTITY - A USC MFA Film Short Film, Other Posted: 2/22/2013

Union Status Other

Audition Dates 2/26/2013, 2/28/2013

Rate Unpaid; SAG Student Film Agreement

Audition Location USC Campus, Social Sciences Complex
 Los Angeles CA 90007

Callback Dates TBA

Shoot/Performance Dates 4/5/2013, 4/6/2013, 4/7/2013, 4/12/2013, 4/13/2013, 4/14/2013

Shoot/Performance Location Los Angeles

Shoot/Performance Dates Note Shoot will be Fri-Sun of ONE WEEKEND in April, either 4/5-7 or 4/12-14, depending on availability.

Synopsis 2021. Los Angeles. Roe v. Wade has been overturned, and now all access to safe pregnancy terminations must be approved by the U.S. Reproductive Services Administration (RSA). When DANIEL, an RSA Regional Director and Congressional candidate, learns that his young mistress, MARINA applied for and was denied a legal abortion, they must turn to the black market of secret clinics and drug dealers so that Marina will be able to keep her spot at the Naval Academy without exposing Daniel's politically toxic connection. They find an unlikely ally in criminal abortion provider DR. CRUZ, but not before Marina makes a fatal mistake that will haunt Daniel forever.

Project Notes This film is for a "Making Media for Social Change" course, taught by veteran producer Michael Taylor (Bottle Rocket, Phenomenon, Copying Beethoven) and director Jeremy Kagan (The West Wing, Chicago Hope).

Audition Note Tuesday 2/26 - 6pm-10pm Thursday 2/28 - 4pm-8pm Exact audition room will be messaged to all scheduled actors.

DR. CRUZ / Other / Lead / Female / All Ethnicities / 30-50 Dr. Cruz runs a shadow abortion clinic that is raided by Daniel and his RSA agents. She has seen many who try to get back alley abortions die in her arms, so she operates a safe, albeit illegal facility. While being arrested, she catches Daniel stealing some pills, and now must
decide whether to help him and Marina, or use Daniel for leverage to gain her freedom. Wardrobe: Lab coat & scrubs. We can provide if you do not own. No need to dress up for the audition. Rate: Copy, Meals, Credit

MARINA / Other / Lead / Female / All Ethnicities / 18-25 *LEGAL 18+ Marina is tough, determined, athletic. Coming from a working class family, her life's dream is to go to the Naval Academy and become a Navy Officer. She worked her way through two years of Community College to get her grades up and finally earned a spot at the school of her dreams. The news of her pregnancy was devastating. She loves Daniel, and didn't want to involve him, but she had nowhere else to turn after her abortion was denied. If she cannot terminate her pregnancy, she will lose her spot and scholarship at the Academy and any chance of going to college. Wardrobe: Sporty workout clothes, sundress. Rate: Copy, Credit, Meals N**ity/S**ual Situations: There will be a scene where Marina jumps onto her bed and teases Daniel with a stuffed animal. This is supposed to take place after they've had s**, so Marina *MAY* be t**less. This is open to discussion, but I want all actors to be aware that it is a possibility and you will be asked about your comfort level.

Role Added 2/22/2013

DANIEL / Other / Lead / Male / All Ethnicities / 28-40 Daniel is smart, ambitious, and yet flawed. He has towed the party line, done all that was asked of him his entire career, and has now finds his named tossed around as "the future of the party". He's known Marina for about a year, and they've been sleeping together for six months. He has a wife and a daughter, but his affair with Marina is more than lust--he is truly in love with her, but cannot openly be with her. He will do whatever it takes to keep his career intact, but will learn the human cost of the system he has so long fought for. Wardrobe: Modern-cut suit. Rate: Copy, Credit, Meals S**ual Situations: In one scene, Daniel sits up in Marina's bed. Nud*** will be implied, though he will have the sheets (and clothing) up to his waist (but will be shirtless). Marina will sit on the bed and briefly tease him with a stuffed animal.

Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2013, 04:09:12 pm »

** Note there are specific courses taught on how to create "social change" - through the media-- which is what this thread is about.
In the breakdown above, it is clear there is an agenda to never let Roe vs. Wade be overturned, and to make adultery justified. The most disgusting part is the mindset it promotes is that the abortionist is a compassionate victim and the potential baby is a burden that deserves to be terminated!

Ephesians 4:1-3 KJV

I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2013, 04:24:49 pm »

Yeah, N@zi Germany used the entertainment media as well to create "social change" among the masses. Even Antoine Levey(Church of Satan founder) and Alister Crowley admitted using visual entertainment(ie-television) as a draconian tool as well. What we're seeing in our present day is really no different.

Entertained to Death

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Filmmaker, pastor, and apologist, Joe Schimmel, joins Jan and Eric Barger to discuss the culture of violence portrayed in today's entertainment world. Pastor Joe and Eric speak from their own life experience before coming to Christ, as well as from the countless hours of research and study of the entertainment culture. You do not want to miss the insights and warnings offered as Schimmel and Barger shine the light of truth on many of Satan's prime deceptions being popularized though motion pictures, television, video games, and the music industry. They also bring words of encouragement testifying to God's redeeming power, as both were once lost as players in the secular rock and roll world. Also, don't miss today's special Web bonus as we continue the discussion! Find info below. Then Jan interviews Michael Wolf, producer of a new DVD, The Sound of the Spirit. This is a story depicting the struggle Jewish believers have today as they travel in two different worlds. All people of faith can identify, however. It's told with humor, compassion, and grace. Find the product and trailer here. See info for Web bonus with Schimmel below.

http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/understanding-the-times/player/entertained-to-death-327117.html
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2013, 01:45:31 am »

Note there are specific courses taught on how to create "social change" - through the media-- which is what this thread is about.
In the breakdown above, it is clear there is an agenda to never let Roe vs. Wade be overturned, and to make adultery justified. The most disgusting part is the mindset it promotes is that the abortionist is a compassionate victim and the potential baby is a burden that deserves to be terminated!

social change thru the media has been going on since tv began! but i see your point about them not overturning Roe Vs Wade it is just the evil world we live in.
Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2013, 02:28:04 pm »

As in the days of Lot...

New TV Show Casting:

Casting Gay Couples who Want Free *ex Therapy Reality TV, Other Posted: 3/26/2013

Union Status Other Rate $$$$$ Free therapy and compensation

Submissions Due By N/A

Audition Location
Emily Sweet 6650 Romaine St Los Angeles CA 90038

Synopsis New TV Series is offering FREE *ex therapy sessions for long-term couples! Get paid for your time AND get EXPERT ADVICE! Has your *ex life gotten boring? Do you feel like you are both just going through the motions? Or have you stopped having *ex completely? Do you get jealous when your friends tell you stories about their exciting *ex lives? Would you love to spice things up, but don't know where to start? This is your chance to let the professionals help you get things back on track! Our licensed therapists are some of the best in the business and can help you work through all of your sex issues -- whether it's recharging waning libidos, exploring new fantasies, or just understanding how to communicate your needs in the bedroom. WE WILL ONLY USE AUDIO RECORDINGS OF YOUR SESSIONS - video footage of your sessions will not be used on the show and your identities will remain completely anonymous. There is PAID compensation for your participation!

Role

submit

GAY COUPLES WHO WANT SEX OR COUPLES THERAPY / Other / Principal / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 18-70 New TV Series is offering FREE sex therapy sessions for long-term couples! Get paid for your time AND get EXPERT ADVICE! Has your sex life gotten boring? Do you feel like you are both just going through the motions? Or have you stopped having sex completely? Do you get jealous when your friends tell you stories about their exciting sex lives? Would you love to spice things up, but don't know where to start? This is your chance to let the professionals help you get things back on track! Our licensed therapists are some of the best in the business and can help you work through all of your sex issues -- whether it's recharging waning libidos, exploring new fantasies, or just understanding how to communicate your needs in the bedroom. WE WILL ONLY USE AUDIO RECORDINGS OF YOUR SESSIONS - video footage of your sessions will not be used on the show and your identities will remain completely anonymous. There is PAID compensation for your participation! Rate: PAID - COMPENSATION TBD

Role Added 3/26/2013 4:53 PM
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: