End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 11:52:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Vatican Calls for the Establishment of World Government and a New World Order

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vatican Calls for the Establishment of World Government and a New World Order  (Read 6494 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2015, 10:43:54 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=35894
THE SHOCKING MESSAGE POPE FRANCIS PREACHED AT NEW YORK’S ST. PATRICK’S CATHEDRAL
Geoffrey Grider | September 25, 2015 | 12 Comments

THE POPE, THE SELF-PROCLAIMED “VICAR OF CHRIST”, PREACHING A MESSAGE OF THE FAILURE OF JESUS ON THE CROSS.

“For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.” 1 Corinthians 1:18 (KJV)

Like many people, I missed the message that the Pope preached at St. Patrick’s Cathedral because it was not streamed live as far as I was aware. And honestly, I was much more interested from a prophecy perspective in what he was going to say to Washington and the United Nations. So I did not bother to take a peek and see what he preached at St. Patrick’s. When I did, I about fell off my chair.

First of all, Pope Francis gave a shout-out to his “Muslim brothers and sisters” when he said this – “I would like to express two sentiments for my Muslim brothers and sisters: Firstly, my greetings as they celebrate the feast of sacrifice.” In case he doesn’t know, Islam clearly teaches that their god, Allah, has no son. None at all. So for a Christian to be a spiritual brother or sister with a Muslim is impossible. The Qu’ran boldly declares that Allah has no son:

“It is not [befitting] for Allah to take a son; exalted is He! When He decrees an affair, He only says to it, “Be,” and it is.”  Surah 19:35,36

Pope Francis has been wooing the Muslims into the Vatican tent for sometime now. In November of 2014, he prayed inside a Mosque in Istanbul, in December of 2014 Pope Francis defended Islam as a “religion of peace”, and just a few weeks ago issued the order for all Catholics in Europe to take in Muslim migrants to live with them in their homes.

BUT IT DIDN’T STOP THERE, NOT BY A LONG SHOT. POPE FRANCIS DECLARED THE WORK OF JESUS ON THE CROSS TO BE A FAILURE

Perhaps the most shocking, the most stunning words to ever come out of the Pope’s mouth had to do with him talking about the “failure of the Cross”. What?? It is because of Jesus on the cross, that we have salvation. It is because of the cross that we now have access to the Father and a FULL pardon for our sins. It is because of the cross that Heaven, and not Hell, is our destination. This is what he said:

“The cross shows us a different way of measuring success. Ours is to plant the seeds. God sees to the fruits of our labors. And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross.”

**There's this "lordship salvation" strawman being used to no end since the 2nd half of the 20th century - pretty much, these critics make a BIG fuss over "fruit inspectors"(ie-calling them hypocritical Pharisees). Bottom line, if you are born-again and regenerated by the Holy Ghost, you WILL produce ongoing fruit in your life(despite backslidings), period! A tree is known by its fruit!

That was it, not another word. You would expect him to say something like “while it appeared to be a failure to His disciples, the cross was actually a victory…” or some such thing. I have heard that preached many times before in church. But the thing is, he didn’t say that. He just simply stated that the life of Jesus on the cross “ended in failure”, which is a complete and total lie. How he could just leave it there, in defeat, to declare the cross a FAILURE and not expound one, tiny bit more is beyond imagination. The Pope, the self-proclaimed “vicar of Christ”, preaching a message of the FAILURE OF JESUS on the cross. Honestly, words fail me at this moment. Truly.

What better way could Pope Francis end a “sermon” whose opening remarks call Christ-rejecting, Hell-bound Muslims our “brothers and sisters”, and whose main point is the “failure of Jesus on the cross”, than by praying to Mary and asking for her blessing:

“Dear brothers and sisters, in a few moments, we will sing the Magnificat. Let us commend to our lady the work we have been entrusted to do. Let us join her in thanking god for the great things he has done…”

You can click here to read the full transcript of this sermon from the pit of Hell, but honestly, why would you want to?

Pope Francis, as far I am concerned, still retains his title of The False Prophet…and then some.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: