End Times and Current Events
August 13, 2022, 08:11:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Politicians respond to Connecticut school shooting

Shoutbox
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
September 11, 2017, 06:59:33 am Psalm 51:17 says: The law of reaping and sowing. It's amazing how God's mercy and longsuffering has hovered over America so long. (ie, the infrastructure is very bad here b/c for many years, they were grossly underspent on. 1st Tim 6:10, the god of materialism has its roots firmly in the West) And remember once upon a time ago when shacking up b/w straight couples drew shock awe?

Exodus 20:5  Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Politicians respond to Connecticut school shooting  (Read 25280 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #600 on: August 07, 2017, 02:14:03 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/least-two-shot-dead-baltimore-ceasefire-weekend-proves-gun-bans-dont-work/
At Least Two People Shot Dead During Baltimore ‘Ceasefire Weekend’ Proves Gun Bans Don’t Work
The #BaltimoreCeasefire weekend was spearheaded by Erricka Bridgeford, who took to Facebook following the killings to assure everyone that the ceasefire was not over. Baltimore is experiencing death and violence at record levels, and it all comes just four years after adoption of stringent gun controls via the Firearm Safety Act (2013). That Act banned “high capacity” magazines, “assault weapons,” and established a registration/fingerprint requirement for would-be handgun purchasers. These were all pushed in the name of making people safer, yet the two deadliest years in Baltimore’s history were 2015 and 2016.

8/7/17

At least two people were shot dead Friday, August 4, through Sunday, August 6, a 72-hour period designated the “Nobody Kill Anybody” weekend by #BaltimoreCeasefire.

EDITOR’S NOTE: Have you ever noticed that cities run by liberals that impose highly-restrictive gun bans are also those cities where gun violence is rampant? Why is that? Because gun bans and gun registration only impacts law-abiding citizens. Criminals do not “register their weapons” and apply for permits. Banning guns completely because people shoot other people is like banning free speech because people insult and threaten other people. The amendments are not the reason for the criminal activity. The only thing that happens when you can guns is that law-abiding citizens are now defenseless. The #1 killer of anyone, anywhere in America, is death by automobile. So how come no Liberals call for banning cars? Hmm…

On July 12, Breitbart News reported that city residents were being urged to take the #BaltimorePeaceChallenge, pledging to go three days without shooting at each other. But according to Fox News, at least three people had been shot before the weekend ended, and two of those victims died from their wounds. Both shooting deaths occurred on Saturday.

The #BaltimoreCeasefire weekend was spearheaded by Erricka Bridgeford, who took to Facebook following the killings to assure everyone that the ceasefire was not over, that “Nobody Kill Anybody” weekend would continue through Sunday.

Bridgeford wrote:

The #BaltimoreCeasefire has NOT ended.

If you are going to run around here acting defeated, A. Part of me wants to give you this nub to your eye, and then, to hug you, and B. You are not ready for this revolution. It’s fine. But please sit down & quiet yourself. Stop panicking out loud. Find a corner & watch us keep GETTING THIS WORK. Be in awe of how nothing stops us from healing our city. Just please know that you and your misguided, “It ain’t work” perception do NOT…. I REPEAT… DO NOT get to speak for this movement. I am turning off your mic right … now.
“If you want to talk about how we come from slaves who ran away, got killed… yet MORE slaves kept rising up…. YOU are a voice of this movement,” she continued. “If you understand that the 2 lives we lost to violence inspire us to #VibrateEvenHigher… YOU are a voice of this movement.”

She went on to describe the “perceptions that have been shifted” and “the immeasurable hope that young people have been given” via #BaltimoreCeasefire.

Baltimore is experiencing death and violence at record levels, and it all comes just four years after adoption of stringent gun controls via the Firearm Safety Act (2013). That Act banned “high capacity” magazines, “assault weapons,” and established a registration/fingerprint requirement for would-be handgun purchasers. These were all pushed in the name of making people safer, yet the two deadliest years in Baltimore’s history were 2015 and 2016.

more
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: