End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 08:57:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Asking for restoration for fellowship

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Asking for restoration for fellowship  (Read 2874 times)
Phord

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2013, 04:11:16 pm »

Its been over a year since I have been on here, but I have come back, because I was hoping I might be restored back into fellowship with you all. If possible?

I'm William [I had to make a new name, because it said it was in use already, but used an alternate spelling of my real name]
So you can call me William [or Phord] if you like.

I realize I did a lot of sin, and evil while I was on here in the past. I also now looking back I caused my own fair share of division, and made a lot of issues. I repent, and ask this body of believers forgiveness for my past actions.

I just recently got my act together here recently, and have repented torwards the Lord, and through his mercy he has brought me back to him as a sheep going astray. (Matthew 18:12-14)

I also have realized that I was decieved just like the rest of you until his true colors showed on me, and it took me a little longer to discover it, but I was deceived by that "Wolf"

"Jim Davis" "James" or as known on the forum "akfools" from "Alaska"

He did me a lot of evil, and finally he was exposed to me. I can provide more details of him in the future, but right now I'm at a library, because I had to sell my labtop back in June-July of last year for some money I needed, and also no longer have access to internet at home. So I may not respond for a week to two weeks, because I only get to the library every once in a while. I'm still currently looking for employment. [its difficult to find anything, so maybe pray for me]

I'm going to be looking for some work, and so will maybe be able to only post one more response as I have a time limit of an hour an a half...maybe more if no one else comes in to take my computer, or I'm mostly looking for work.

Ultimately its up to you Mark [Dok] if you want to restore me back to fellowship on this forum as its yours.

The best thing I can say is...

Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him. (Luke 17:3-4 KJV)

So I Repent. I also acknowledge that I was deceived, lied to, and manipulated by "akfools" and learned a lesson from it, allbeit much later than everyone else. However I was still responsible for a lot of sin of my own, and also did things because I was a Babe in Christ, and am still a "Babe" in Christ as the scriptures say.

If there is anything else you would like to know, please ask. I do ask for your mercy though.

God Bless.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Phord

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 04:13:15 pm »

Also I should add, you might need to update me on anything new to I get up to speed on anything going on.

Have not been on here in a while, and while I have been keeping up on things, not as much as I could. Thankful I can still focus on my bible though.
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 04:57:36 pm »

Welcome back William. Seems I showed up right after some sort of catastrophe on this site involving akfools. I remember Mark trying to fix apparent damage to the forum when he left but I don’t know any details. I’ve read some of your posts from the past and you seem to be sincere. Not sure why you left or what happened to you.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 05:18:05 pm »

1Jn 1:7  But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
1Jn 1:8  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Col 1:12  Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
Col 1:13  Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
Col 1:14  In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Eph 1:6  To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
Eph 1:7  In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
Eph 1:8  Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;

Eph 1:9  Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
Report Spam   Logged
Phord

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 05:50:29 pm »

Thank you Tennis shoe, and BornAgain2

I'll be leaving Library for day now as they are closing down for day, and I won't be back up until Saturday, or maybe in a week, unless I get calls back for employment.

I should give a warning as well. Its possible "akfools" may come on here, and try posting something accusing me, because in past he use to come on site and watch it, and most likely see it. I will need to give more details in future, and testimony of what I have experienced with him, so everyone understands, but I will say this as a forwaring:

I believe he could of possibly been, or is, though I don't have "physical" proof of it, based on my experiences I think he might be a "Jesuit" and also into "Occultism/Witchcraft"

I went up a third time to Alaska last year at end of march, and lived with him, and his family for a month, and a half. I got to see how these people were, and how they treated me, and harmed me spiritually, and emotionally. I'm thankful I was able to get back home, and only the Lord Jesus Christ my Saviour could work it out that I escaped unharmed for the most part, but they got about 2,000$ dollars out of me, a berkey, and a few bibles which I willingly gave because I believed they were christians. I was so foolish and deceived by them, but at least I'm still alive, and have the Word of God.

I ended up at this friends house of his about 150-200 miles away from where they were (his friends house was in Wasilla AK, which is close to Anchorage Ak the biggest city up there.)

I had to go up the road, and get help from these people, who ended up mailing the rest of my stuff back to me, as well as my mother who ordered me a ticket back home, but I need to go as library closes in ten minutes, and hope to tell more of my story another time, and fellowship with you all, The Lord willing!

God Bless!
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 09:12:19 pm »

Welcome Back William,

yes i do remember you, i pray that all will work out

Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Philippians 3:13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
14 For the body is not one member, but many.

Blessings,

Christian
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2013, 02:21:51 am »

Phord,

Welcome back, and apology accepted, however I'm not sure just what you have to apologize for. I'm not aware that I remember that you did anything wrong. Maybe a little dramatic at times. "akfools"?, that's another story.

Not sure if posting past details is expedient, but write it down in a pm to one of us and we'll go from there.

As for previously banned persons coming on here? We will deal with that as needed.

Report Spam   Logged
Phord

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2013, 01:35:33 pm »

I had not planned to get online today, but my bike tire went flat, and had to run to town to get new tires, and thought I'd make an extra stop in at the library as well.

Thanks Kilika, and yeah you might be right about the details being posted not expedient, so I was going to ask you, or Mark to edit the post a little, and remove some of the things. You can write it down in a notepad for your own records if you want, but I thought it might be better as you said to keep details a little more discreet, and private. Thank you, and God bless!

Need to look for jobs now. So I'm off to do that, take care.
Report Spam   Logged
Phord

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2013, 11:20:39 am »

Stopped by the library today on my way out, and up here.

And just wanted to say hi to everyone. Hope everyone is doing well. (I don't have a lot of time online left, so will get to point)

I will most likely make a "PDF" or some type of file (The Lord willing) in the future about all my experiences, and things I went through with "Jim Davis" aka "akfools" that was on this forum, and give everyone a bit of a better idea of who he is, and what he stands for.

Also I wanted to say I just got reading an awesome book (I imagine some of you have read it possibly) called "New Age Bible Versions" by "Gail Riplinger" (Exposing the new versions, and defending the King James) and now understand a great deal more about why they really are "that" bad, and show opened my eyes to a lot of things in her books. If you haven't read it, and get a chance please do as soon as possible!

Also I had a question for Kilika about the King James, and I may copy and post this sometime in future over on his post he has all the info in, but my question is: Which text for the King James is the correct text, or final one?

I know their is the 1611, and than the 1769. I believe there was also a 1729 possibly too?? There is the PCE of 1900, and any others I am not aware of. Than as Kilika said there is the Cambridge, and Oxford which were the two printers for the King James. Are they both the same, and whats the difference? I know when they oringinally released the King James it had the "Apocafrya" (which means "false" in greek) but removed it shortly later. So it would be after 1611 the text I want right?

I know I said in the past (I think, but don't quote me on this, and am not for sure) but I believe I said "Scott Johnson" says he believes it was finished in 1900 with the PCE, but I got to thinking if the "Revised Version" of 1881 was released shortly before by Westcott, and Hort it might not be the best one...I'm thinking someing before then.

My other question is were there any "fixes" to like mispellings, or "Editions" of the King James in the 1800s? from 1800-1881 or so...and are those good? If not were there any after 1769 in the 1700s?

Finally if you can provide which is best text, and if both the "oxford" and "cambridge" are good I would like both. Is there anywhere online I can download the full bible text of the king james in whatever year I need, and both publishers if needed, because I want to put it on my portable harddrive, to use in future to have. (think every Christian should have text on hand) and so I could print out my own bibles if I wanted in future. That's another reason I'm asking these questions as well.

Also can I can a download of the "True" greek language, and Hebrew that was used to translate the King James? otherwise known as the "Textus Receptus, or Received text." which is not Westcotts, or Horts corrupted Greek, but the one The King James translators used? Both Hebrew, and Greek if possible to also download, and keep (though I won't be able to read it, will still be nice to have)

That's about it for now...if I find some employment I'm hoping...still looking "sighs" I will try to be on more often the Lord willing.

God Bless you all. (Post your responses...should see in a few days to a week or so hopefully)
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2013, 04:35:02 pm »

Stopped by the library today on my way out, and up here.

And just wanted to say hi to everyone. Hope everyone is doing well. (I don't have a lot of time online left, so will get to point)

I will most likely make a "PDF" or some type of file (The Lord willing) in the future about all my experiences, and things I went through with "Jim Davis" aka "akfools" that was on this forum, and give everyone a bit of a better idea of who he is, and what he stands for.

Also I wanted to say I just got reading an awesome book (I imagine some of you have read it possibly) called "New Age Bible Versions" by "Gail Riplinger" (Exposing the new versions, and defending the King James) and now understand a great deal more about why they really are "that" bad, and show opened my eyes to a lot of things in her books. If you haven't read it, and get a chance please do as soon as possible!

Good to hear from you, brother, and glad to hear you are doing well now! Smiley

I read "New Age Bible Versions" last year - while books aren't something I can't recommend(b/c they ultimately are from the words of corrupt flesh), this book IMHO is an exception b/c Ripplinger documented every little dirty detail over how these corrupt versions came about, the backgrounds and workings of Wescott and Hort/corrupt bible version founders and all the witchcraft practices they did, etc. This wasn't some book whose words were given by man's(or in this case woman's) opinions. This is one very documented book where one can see how the seeds of Apostasy were planted over 100 years ago, and eventually reaped some very rotten fruit to the doors of the unleashing of the Revelation/Daniel prophecies.

You don't hear many end times discernment ministries, sadly, talk about this. No wonder why the modern-day church has no knowledge of how the devil operates.

Anyhow, my thoughts on the book. As for your other questions, Kilika and Mark would know the answers to them much better than I.

It's good to hear from you, William. Smiley

Eph 3:17  That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
Eph 3:18  May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
Eph 3:19  And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 04:10:19 am »

Phord,

You have several questions there. Try reading the King James history thread...

http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,38.0.html

Also the Oxford vs Cambridge thread.

There is also a thread on bible text resources. I think I have several links throughout those threads where to find texts online for download, be it Cambridge or Oxford text. But you must watch out for what year those texts are.

Simply put, 1769 edition of the KJB is what I would call the "final" edition of the KJB.

Yes, there is a difference between Cambridge and Oxford, but very little.

My bible is actually a 1762 Paris version, but it's nearly the same text, though it does have some cases where the word "Spirit" is spelled lower case "s" instead of upper case. Again, you'll need to review what we've posted and I think you'll end up with a fair understanding of what appears to be a rather confusing situation on which text is "THE" bible text.

I would recommend that people don't try to compare the texts of a bunch of versions as that gets real confusing. Just get the basic history down, learning the basic history of the KJB itself, which is made of both the Cambridge and Oxford editions, as both were/are crown printers.

If I were asked to pick between the Oxford and Cambridge, I'd pick the 1769 Oxford, but not the more modern Scofield version that is being marketed, but it's hard to find a version that isn't the modern Scofield.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 04:26:04 am by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 04:11:20 am »

i dont know the full story yet.

Well it was really Satan sneaking into the Church with false doctrines, if "Christians" had known there KJV Bibles well then how would they choose to get a different reading? It just shows how Satan does his work when we dont know the word of God. i'm thinking of that parable that Jesus spoke, Satan comes and takes the word away, draw nigh to God and He will draw night to you, resist the devil with the word of God - the KJV Bible.

As for the other questions i have not dealt with much.
Report Spam   Logged
Phord

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2013, 11:41:45 am »

Phord,

You have several questions there. Try reading the King James history thread...

http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,38.0.html

Also the Oxford vs Cambridge thread.

There is also a thread on bible text resources. I think I have several links throughout those threads where to find texts online for download, be it Cambridge or Oxford text. But you must watch out for what year those texts are.

Simply put, 1769 edition of the KJB is what I would call the "final" edition of the KJB.

Yes, there is a difference between Cambridge and Oxford, but very little.

My bible is actually a 1762 Paris version, but it's nearly the same text, though it does have some cases where the word "Spirit" is spelled lower case "s" instead of upper case. Again, you'll need to review what we've posted and I think you'll end up with a fair understanding of what appears to be a rather confusing situation on which text is "THE" bible text.

I would recommend that people don't try to compare the texts of a bunch of versions as that gets real confusing. Just get the basic history down, learning the basic history of the KJB itself, which is made of both the Cambridge and Oxford editions, as both were/are crown printers.

If I were asked to pick between the Oxford and Cambridge, I'd pick the 1769 Oxford, but not the more modern Scofield version that is being marketed, but it's hard to find a version that isn't the modern Scofield.

Thank you Kilika, when I get a chance I will read through the posts, and try to come to my own conclusion on it. If I have any other furthur questions after reading the posts I will ask, and maybe you can try to explain it a little better seeing you have looked into this a lot more, or better.

I know my "Defined" King James Bible by D.A. Waite. that I have is supposed to be a "1769" text...I think Oxford, and than I also have Bibles from "Local Church Bible Publishers" but all theirs say is "The Edition comforable to 1611, or otherwise known as the Authorized Version" and so I have no idea what year text they use, but I do know its a true "King James" and matches up with D.A. Waites pretty close I think, and other bibles I have.

For me...anything past 1700s doesn't seem to be correct text, but that's just my opinion, except maybe PCE 1900, but...I should look into it first, before speaking on issue lol.

I found interresting that their was no new editions for some time after 1769 (from what I looked over briefly) so if it worked for them a long time at the point...you may be right about it being that year. Will be interresting to look into. I should know more history about my bible I'm using. So I can defend it too.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: