End Times and Current Events
March 18, 2024, 09:01:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Obama Daughter Flashes Illuminati/HipHop Hand Sign?

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama Daughter Flashes Illuminati/HipHop Hand Sign?  (Read 29709 times)
Kilika
« on: January 25, 2013, 01:48:09 pm »

This is a trend that I've noticed emerging over the last couple years at least: Flashing Illuminati-inspired hand signs of gangsta rap/hip-hop. Jay-Z and his crowed has really pushed it lately. Not sure if it's just a fad he's pushing for money, to gain an edge or a gimmick, or if this is a revealing of who really runs the entertainment industry, and the world ultimately.

http://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/sasha-malia-doing-picture-old-people-asking-young-003700714.html

"What Are Sasha and Malia Doing in that Picture?" the Question Old People Are Asking Young People Right Now

By Piper Weiss, Shine Staff | Fashion 
Wed, Jan 23, 2013 7:37 PM EST

http://rollingout.com/photos/rihanna-nicki-minaj-jay-z-and-more-in-hip-hop-illuminati/

http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/19/warren-buffett-jay-z-4040-nightclub/

http://www.sohh.com/2012/09/shyne_bows_down_to_jay-zs_greatness_hes.html

News: Shyne Bows Down To Jay-Z: "He's Unlike Anything We'll Ever See Again"

Saturday, Sep 29, 2012 2:50PM

Written by Cyrus Langhorne

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 11:45:44 pm »

The Illuminati hand sign one of Obama's daughters is flashing is I believe the triple-helix sign, which the Popes have been flashing(for example) since the 6th or so century. Not sure what it means, but I'm GUESSING it means they've expected their New World Order to come sometime in the 3rd millenium.

And throw in athletes during professional sports games - for example, for those that have been watching the NFL playoffs, remember Joe Flacco(Baltimore Ravens QB) threw up the hand sign with the index and pinky fingers the play BEFORE he threw that long 60+ yard pass to send the game into OT(and ultimately beating the Broncos in the AFCDG).

No, not trying to argue if sports games are rigged et al, but nonethless I've seen this quite a bit during games in recent years - not sure if it's some ritualistic and/or supersticious witchcraft stuff.

Fritz Springmeyer discussed this in length, and talked about how these hand signs are used as mind control.

NY Giants Victor Cruz flashing Freemasonic hand sign

Dallas Cowboys Dez Bryant flashing Skull and Bones sign

Washington Nationals player flashing witchcraft hand sign

Shaquille O'Neal announces on national tv he's a freemason!

« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 12:48:21 am by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 03:47:24 am »

The hand sign by the baseball player is what is known in Hawaii as "Shaka", it's a kind of salutation, and I don't know it to be specifically witchcraft related, but it's been done by Hawaiians for at least decades. It's a surfer thing which means "hang loose".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaka_sign

By the way, the triangle shape sign by Jay-Z and others is called, get this, "Roc" or "Roc-A-Fella", apparently a thing he's been doing, like it's his trademark or something, for his record label, Roc-A-Fella Records.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=roc%20sign
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 03:54:41 am by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 09:19:48 am »

The hand sign by the baseball player is what is known in Hawaii as "Shaka", it's a kind of salutation, and I don't know it to be specifically witchcraft related, but it's been done by Hawaiians for at least decades. It's a surfer thing which means "hang loose".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaka_sign

Didn't know that, thanks. Come to think of it, I might have remembered this amongst old childhood friends in the 80's.

By the way, the triangle shape sign by Jay-Z and others is called, get this, "Roc" or "Roc-A-Fella", apparently a thing he's been doing, like it's his trademark or something, for his record label, Roc-A-Fella Records.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=roc%20sign

As in Rockefeller? One of the 13 families of the Illuminati? Interesting...

Also, at rock concerts, you also see the large audiences flash these Illuminati hand signs in response - no, it's not like anyone who merely attends a rock concert is a conspirator(which would be silly), but at the same time it's as if you can see the lost world more and more nowdays calling out spiritual wickedness in high places without even knowing it.

You just didn't see this 40-50 years ago - and yes, entertainers back then were masons and occultists(ie-Burl Ives, Elvis Pressley, Ty Cobb, politicians like FDR, etc), but you just didn't see any of them flash Illuminati hand signs, nor see much of any occult subliminal messages in their products(other than the all-seeing eye pyramid FDR put on the back of the $1 bill).

It's as if this world is getting closer and closer for the Antichrist to be revealed.

2Th 2:10  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

1Jn 2:18  Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 03:33:17 am »

Yes she did! Beyonce, official tramp of the Illuminati hip hop crowd, did it last night during half time of the Super Bowl.

(she also seemed to call out Jay-Z for a ring, I'd say wedding ring. That's cold, right out in front of everybody! Of course, for those creatures, it's not about love, it's about the love of money)

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/did-beyonce-flash-illuminati-sign-why-did-superdome-064347471--nfl.html

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2013, 03:52:22 pm »

^^

Yeah, saw that news story on my iPhone a couple of days ago. It seems like the MSM is talking the word Illuminati like it's any other word. For years and years up until recently, anyone who would mention it would at bare minimum would be labled a conspiracy nutcase(or in Bill Cooper's and Fritz Springmeyer's cases, they would either be thrown in jail or put to death).

I have a couple of things to say on this topic, but will go ahead with one(and talk about the other later).

Speaking of this world system - how many countless movies and tv shows out there for years(at least since the 80's MTV generation) that would show characters getting very bad head wounds(or other very bad body wounds) and would out of the blue recover from them and act normally? No, I'm not talking about a character getting a gunshot wound to the head, or some horror flick. I'm talking about your average movie with normal characters in it.

The "Rocky" movies are an example - in real life, the Rocky character would have gotten severe brain damage for life, but in the fiction movie he would just get up, win the match, and life would go on. And then there was a movie I saw the other night on tv - it wasn't a horror movie, but the main character played a sociopath - no matter how many non-gun shots blows to the head she would get, she would just survive all of them. And then there's other countless movies where people would either get thrown down the stairs or thrown off the rooptop, look to get a very terrible head wound, then just get up and act normally.

Yes, everyone knows all of this is fiction - but when these kinds of scenes are shown over and over and over again for years and years, it gets into the average person's subconscious. And like said above, this is something has been something in common in cinema and tv shows since the Reagan years in particular.

2Pe_1:12  Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth.

This verse caught my attention - for Christians that pray and read their bibles regularly, Jesus Christ promises to put the word of truth in remembrance in us.

But ON THE CONTRARY - look at THE WORLD SYSTEM and what they have "to offer" for those that refuse the salvation of Jesus Christ. I'm not saying repetition is bad, especially for Christians needing to be reminded of what the word of God has to say. But if you choose the world's way, look at the repititions and yoke of bondage you will be under. Whether it's in secular institutions, trusting in the corrupt US government, exposing oneself to too much of the entertainment out there...all of it is nothing but worldly reminder repititions.

Ultimately, the wicked world system is using their repititions(like in the example above) to condition everyone for the ultimate grand delusion...

Rev 13:1  And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Rev 13:2  And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
Rev 13:3  And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
Rev 13:4  And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
Rev 13:5  And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 07:42:59 pm »

Just to clarify above ^^

John 10:7  Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
Joh 10:8  All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
Joh 10:9  I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
Joh 10:10  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

In addition to deception, Satan's world system, Illuminati minions also not only love to mock God's word, but they also love to give off warnings via subliminal messages in the media et al(and this passage makes me think of this - they come to steal, kill, and destroy and climbing up some other way other than the door).

For years they did this prior to 9/11(ie-movies and tv shows showing the twin towers burning and crashing). And all this stuff with the head wounds on people/getting up on their feet fine afterwards is another example of their repetitive conditioning on the masses.

So ultimately, to sum it up - reminders via repitition isn't really a bad thing, but done by the world's wicked system definitely is not good at all.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2013, 07:52:54 pm »

Well, speaking of images the NWO use to condition the public with, here's the latest they're using, in particular on social media, toward the public to push legalizing gay marriage...

What’s That Red Equal-Sign on Facebook All About?
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/technology/2013/03/what-is-that-red-equal-sign-on-facebook-all-about/
Mar 26, 2013 5:28pm

They’re popping up on Facebook news feeds around the nation, but without much explanation. Just what are those red equal-sign Facebook profile pictures all about? Look no further than the Human Rights Campaign, an organization in support of gay marriage that is running a particularly successful social media initiative as the Supreme Court discusses the issue over the next two days.

In a Facebook post today, the HRC asked gay marriage supporters to “paint the town red,” wearing red in their wardrobe as well on their Facebook pages, changing profile photos over to the HRC “=” logo. The idea has even caught the eyes of Congress, with 13 members showcasing the symbol, according to Ryan Beckwith.

Ryan Teague Beckwith  @ryanbeckwith 
Updated: 13 members of Congress changed their Twitter avatars in support of gay marriage today. http://bit.ly/YCp7sI  #SCOTUS #Prop8
7:29 PM - 26 Mar 13

The campaign has left many on Twitter wondering what changing a profile picture will accomplish.

Eric Arnold  @DudeImEric 
Just got off the phone with #scotus justice Scalia. Said he was going to vote no until he saw all the red profile pictures on FB. #pointless
2:27 PM - 26 Mar 13

Boston comedian Dana Jay Bein had a more optimistic outlook in a Facebook post: “Seeing all of the people who support can inspire people to take MORE action – small change. I’d much rather see red equal signs than pictures of Grumpy Cat and ironic self shots.”

The HRC initiative has seen a few spin-offs since this morning, with several profile picture explanation posts  seeing high numbers of shares, in an attempt to clarify what the red profile pictures stand for.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2013, 03:15:04 am »

I'd venture a guess that they simply went there on their own, no license, because they are rich, and famous globalists. Their buddy is in the White House, so just sayin'!

Jay-Z is likely there to set up business on the sly to get a jump on the coming opening up of Cuba to America, which I expect the embargo will be lifted before Obama leaves office.

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/republican-reps-seek-information-beyonce-jay-z-havana-021310136.html

Republican lawmakers seek details on Beyonce, Jay Z Cuba trip

(Reuters) - Two Republican members of Congress have asked the U.S. Treasury Department for information on what type of license American pop star Beyonce and rapper husband Jay Z obtained for a high-profile trip to Cuba to celebrate their wedding anniversary.

Beyonce and Jay Z celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary this week in Havana, where big crowds greeted them as they strolled hand in hand through the Cuban capital.

They ate at some of the city's best restaurants, danced to Cuban music, walked through historic Old Havana and posed for pictures with admiring Cubans, who recognized them despite the past half-century of ideological conflict that separates the United States and Cuba.

In a letter dated on Friday, U.S. Representatives Ileana Ros-Lehtinen and Mario Diaz-Balart, asked Adam Szubin, director of the Office of Foreign Assets Control, for "information regarding the type of license that Beyonce and Jay-Z received, for what purpose, and who approved such travel."
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2013, 02:44:55 pm »

And less not forget former NBA player Dennis Rodman's "ambassador" trip to North Korea. Roll Eyes

Remember the whole "nuclear threat" tensions b/w America and the former Soviet Union once upon a time ago? But despite all that, various American celebrities went to the Soviet Union(ie-the late Vin Clyburn traveled to the Soviet Union for piano performances), and vice versa(ie-Mikael Borishnakov - I believe he ended up defecting, but nonetheless he became rather popular on American soil...).

Pt being that the whole "nuclear threat" back then was nothing but a Hegelian Dialectic, dog and pony show, and we could be seeing that now with the likes of North Korea(ie-despite all these "high level threats" and "embargos", somehow celebrities are able to sneak in and out with ease).

All of this, I believe, is to further send the world into confusion and fear, where at the same time help set up and put in place all of the pieces for the AC/FP to take over.(ie-these "bank bailouts" are playing their part as its consolidating the world banking system) It will only be shortly after the AC signs the Daniel 9:27 covenant when world war will break out(the 2nd seal in Rev).

JMHO
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2013, 04:46:57 pm »

Sometimes you wonder if Hollywood writers and players get their script ideas from doctrines of devils - from what I understand, one of the things they do is get involved in "automatic writing", which is where they'll summon demonic spirits, and their hand will do all the writing for them(whether it's tv shows, movies, music, etc).

Then there's all of the predictive programming stuff...

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/seth-macfarlane-slams-edited-family-guy-marathon-related-194203016.html
Seth MacFarlane Slams Edited Family Guy Marathon-Related Clip As 'Abhorrent'
4/16/13

Seth MacFarlane is furious that scenes from his popular FOX animated series, "Family Guy" were edited in such a way as to suggest the show had a plot line where its main character detonates two bombs at the Boston Marathon. "The edited Family Guy clip currently circulating is abhorrent," MacFarlane Tweeted, before turning his attention to those affected in Boston. "The event was a crime and a tragedy, and my thoughts are with the victims." The edited version of the clip - which made headlines Tuesday morning, begins with an animated version of NBC Sports' Bob Costas asking Peter Griffin how he won the Boston Marathon. Then, the clip cuts to Peter in a diner -- dressed in a knee-length garment, fringed vest and hat. Peter then dials a number, and an explosion is heard. He tries the number again, thinking the phone is "busted" and another explosion goes off.

While the scenes were actual clips from a "Family Guy" episode (titled "Turban Cowboy"), they had been edited together in the viral video to appear connected. In the real version of the episode, Peter befriends a man named Maboob, who Peter doesn't realize is from a terrorist cell. Peter - at one point - wants to call Maboob and when he dials him there are explosions. The Bob Costas interview is in the same episode, but the scenes are not related.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last 3 minutes of the 2012 "NCIS" season finale showed someone trying to detonate a bomb, but instead a cell phone connected to the bomb called him, and it went off.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 04:52:30 pm by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2013, 04:04:26 pm »

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/9-11-looms-large-over-star-trek-darkness-211915647.html
5/21/13

9/11 Looms Large Over 'Star Trek Into Darkness'

(Spoiler warning: Major plot points are discussed below.)

Any resemblance between "Star Trek Into Darkness" and our post-9/11 world and wars — well, that's not exactly coincidental.

"I think it's fairly obvious it's a commentary," says TrekMovie editor-in-chief Anthony Pascale.

In the tradition of science fiction and especially "Star Trek," "Into Darkness" hinges on a plausible-to-our-ears plot about a terror bombing, hatched by the villain whose identity director J.J. Abrams did not want spoiled (hint: Khan is back, and Benedict Cumberbatch is playing him), that a war-mongering, Dick Cheney-channeling Starfleet leader, Peter Weller's Admiral Marcus, uses to orchestrate an unrelated conflict with the Klingons.

"It’s no spoiler I think to say that there’s a huge backbone in this film that’s a comment on recent U.S. interventionist overseas policy from the Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld era," Cumberbatch told the BBC America.

And if the analogies weren't loud and clear enough, there's an end-credits card that states the film is dedicated to post-9/11 veterans. To put an even finer point on it, four Iraq-era vets were enlisted as extras in a scene that recalls the 2011 dedication of the 9/11 Memorial.

"I for one would prefer less exploitation of our memories of 9/11," Forrest Wickman wrote on Slate.com. "But, since they went there, they could have done a lot worse. The film’s message may not be new, or surprising, but that doesn’t mean it’s not a worthy one."

Already, movie summer 2013 has twice now worked 9/11 into its blockbusters. In "Iron Man 3," Robert Downey Jr.'s canned hero hunts down an Osama bin Laden-styled terrorist, played (and quite literally so) by Ben Kingsley.

While "Iron Man" has a history of being topical — when the comic was born in the 1960s, for instance, Tony Stark was right there in the thick of Vietnam — "Star Trek" seems to be on a mission to tie its plots to contemporary events.

"Star Trek," Pascale says, "tells a story about today. That's what makes 'Star Trek' different from 'Star Wars.' 'Star Trek' is about us."

Screenwriters Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, also seem determined to peg "Trek" to today's news.

"'Star Trek' has always been great because it mirrored what was happening," Orci said in the Wall Street Journal. "...The world that we happen to currently live in involves issues of terrorism and of war and of sovereignty."

As happens, not everybody's a fan of how "Into Darkness" tackled its subjects.

Writing for Washington City Paper, Matt Cohen calls the film "too literal," and, in a way, accuses it of going too far.

"When the plot veers into conspiracy-theory territory...I can hear the 9/11 truthers tittering with glee," Cohen writes.

The "truther" charge — that "Into Darkness" somehow sides with those who reject the official story of the 9/11 terror attacks — has bubbled into the film's criticism. (Orci writes about conspiracies a lot on his Twitter feed and even openly wondered about the recent bombing in Boston.) But if "Trek" and allegories go way back, so do "Trek" and high-level conspiracies. (See: "Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country" for starters.)

Taking on the now, if not the news, is "something that 'Star Trek' has done before," Pascale says, "...and it's welcome that it sparks a debate. It makes you think."
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2013, 02:29:00 pm »

Was just reading up on a big anti-Monsanti protest around the country this weekend lead by Tami Canal(who started it on her Facebook page, and it ended up getting a big following). Look at some of the symbols they use...

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2013, 02:42:27 pm »

OK...

First image - it's almost exactly the same one used by those on social media pushing for "marriage equality"(aka gay marriage).

Second image - that guy is Guy Fawkes, a Jesuit leader who tried to assassinate King James by trying to bomb the British Parliament. Nuff said.

Third image - Has that Skull and Crossbones image, the same symbol Yales's Luciferian Fraternity Skull and Bones uses(as we all know, they have produced a lot of "leaders" on Capitol Hill like the Bushes, John Kerry, William Taft, William F. Buckley, etc).

Fourth image - no, I am NOT defending Obama, but nonetheless here's my problem with it - it's giving everyone the impression that it's OBAMA that's implementing all of this in recent years. For one, it's been largely the current GOP establishment in Congress that's been pushing this(albeit quietly - yes, the Dems are too, but just saying the supposedly "patriotic" GOP is even more). And two, it was under Ronald Reagan's watch when alot of what Monsanto is doing really started to get implemented. I believe they started before Reagan got into office, but it really got into high gear in the 1980's.

Yes, I understand the false paradigm of the 2-party system, but nonetheless when Obama's face is pasted on these advertisement warnings, it's giving everyone the false impression that this is a recent thing, and is keeping everyone under the umbrella of this false paradigm system INSTEAD of exposing the ENTIRE system altogether.(like I mentioned on another thread, this is my big gripe when I see even Christian ministries and the "alternative" media just ignore Reagan's years, and focus almost completely on Obama)

Anyhow, this is yet another example of the world system exposing itself through their own "signs". And yeah, definitely beware of a lot of these protest "movements", as they're potentially opposition-controlled as well.

Matthew 12:38  Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.
Mat 12:39  But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
Mat 12:40  For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
Mat 12:41  The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2013, 09:02:29 pm »

Yes - but their game-playing will determine their end.

Luke 11:17 KJV

But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2013, 11:12:04 am »

I was studying up on the "culture wars" yesterday - not only is this part of the Illuminati's Hegelian Dialectic process, but it is largely meant to polarize the country, and then over the long haul(which could take years), bring everyone on their knees to support all of the draconian agendas. Now look at the buzzword - POLARIZE, which even both sides during the "culture wars" openly boasted about(ie-Pat Buchanan would openly use the word back then when discussing this, for example). It's as if they're glorying in their own shame by making known what they're doing, while their respective flocks are just following along not know what they're doing. And ultimately, as we saw over the long haul recently, the American public is slowly but surely either buying into supporting anti-family values like abortion and gay marriage, or are just indifferent to them.

Ultimately, pt being that the Illuminati will almost always make known their buzzwords(in this case, polarize), when communicating with the world, especially their Illuminati friends and "counterparts". Not that I want to start a Chris Christie discussion here, but they're using this same buzzword in this article about him. Apparently, Christie is playing a part in their plans.

Christie's appeal rises above polarized nation, NBC/WSJ poll shows
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/04/18756138-christies-appeal-rises-above-polarized-nation-nbcwsj-poll-shows?lite&ocid=msnhp&pos=2
6/4/13

Chris Christie is carving out a unique position in the polarized landscape of American politics. The Republican New Jersey governor now enjoys nearly equal appeal among Democrats, Republicans and independents according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

As Christie - who on Tuesday won the primary contest to be the Republican nomination for governor - looks to re-election this fall and possibly to the White House in 2016, he has forged a close relationship with President Barack Obama.

He’s also energized certain segments of the Republican Party with his tough fiscal approach to governing New Jersey, and has proven popular among Garden State residents for his style of crisis management.

It’s a combination that’s led to 40 percent of Republicans, 41 percent of independents and 43 percent of Democrats seeing him in a positive light.

Christie's crossover appeal has some precedence. Arizona Sen. John McCain once enjoyed broad support, particularly among independents during and after his 2000 presidential bid, as did former Secretary of State Colin Powell when he was considered a potential presidential candidate in 1996 and beyond. But it's still unique to see an active politician receiving high marks among all the entire political spectrum.

Compare Christie’s appeal to Obama, who’s seen favorably by 84 percent of Democrats vs. 11 percent of Republicans. And Hillary Clinton -- who left domestic politics to become secretary of state, and may be mulling her own presidential bid -- is also seen as polarizing, with 83 percent of Democrats viewing her positively compared to 15 percent of Republicans.

Among all respondents, Christie’s favorable/unfavorable rating lands at 41 percent favorable vs. 12 percent unfavorable. That’s compared to Obama’s 47 percent favorable/40 percent unfavorable rating and Clinton’s 49 percent favorable/31 percent unfavorable score.

Both Clinton and Christie will find themselves in Chicago next week, co-headlining a meeting of the Clinton Global Initiative.

Christie has been a national figure since having scored an upset victory over Democratic Gov. Jon Corzine in 2009, a rare victory for Republicans in deep-blue New Jersey.

His pugnacious style and crossover appeal won him fans among some high-profile Republicans, who practically beckoned him to seek the GOP presidential nomination in 2012 (and begged him to reconsider after he decided against it).

“Over the last few weeks I’ve thought long and hard about this decision. I’ve explored the options,” Christie said in Oct. 2011 following entreaties to reconsider his decision against running. “I’ve listened to so many people and considered whether this was something that I needed to take on. But in the end what I’ve always felt was the right decision remains the right decision today. Now is not my time. I have a commitment to New Jersey that I simply will not abandon.”

But Christie’s popularity among conservatives has tumbled somewhat in the time since then.

The governor’s effusive praise for Obama’s handling of the response to Hurricane Sandy in the days before last year’s presidential election particularly rankled conservatives, even though former GOP nominee Mitt Romney said Christie was only doing what was best for his state.

Christie -- who delivered the keynote speech at the 2012 Republican convention -- has appeared cozy with Obama at different points, as well, most recently during an appearance last week in Asbury Park to toast the rebuilt Jersey Shore boardwalk. (Christie also condemned an NRA ad in January invoking the president’s daughters as “reprehensible.”)

The New Jersey governor, never one to hold his tongue, has crossed fellow Republicans on several other matters. He expanded the Garden State’s Medicaid program under “Obamacare,” and he berated Republicans in Congress for holding up a Sandy relief package.

"There's only one group to blame for the continued suffering of these innocent victims: The House majority and their speaker John Boehner," Christie said at the time. He called GOP lawmakers' insistence that Sandy aid be offset by other cuts a "disgusting" spectacle.

Those defections earned Christie a snub from appearing at this year’s Conservative Political Action Conference, the influential annual gathering of conservative activists in Washington. Though Christie dismissed the snub, it was representative of the friction between his positioning and the rightward flank of the GOP that exerts itself in presidential nominating cycles.

Some Republicans privately grumbled as recently as Tuesday, when Christie announced that he would hold a special election to fill the U.S. Senate seat vacated by the late Sen. Frank Lautenberg rather than appoint a Republican placeholder through the 2014 election. And beyond that, Christie didn’t necessarily commit to naming a Republican interim appointee to the seat until October’s election.

Those GOP grumbles are evident in the NBC/WSJ poll. Despite his crossover appeal, his support among Republican respondents isn't as high as other prominent GOP politicians.

Take former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, who also might be mulling a 2016 run -- 48 percent of Republicans in the poll view him favorably, compared to just 7 percent who view him negatively.

Christie's GOP support isn't as strong, however: 40 percent positive vs. 16 percent negative.

And that’s perhaps the price of having crossover appeal.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2013, 11:23:18 am »

^^

Also to mention, when he was first elected(or appointed) as gov of NJ 4 years ago, it was seen as a big upset b/c a Repub rarely ever wins there, and everyone, from Repubs to even the "truth movement" were doing backflips like the beginning of the end for Obama was starting. If memory serves, PPF was estatic b/c they thought Jon Corzine(a long-time crooked Wall Streeter and Goldman Sachs person) was finally getting exposed, and ultimately the whole NWO banking system was on its way down. Then as time went on, Christie took stands against Planned Parenthood and gay marriage, which is why everyone thought he was this staunch conservative...until Hurricane Sandy happened and he went from staunch conservative to being in Obama's back pocket.

Pt being that deception comes in a lot of flavors, and they may not show their true colors for a long time. It seems like that's how this world system works as well - deception, albeit very subtlely and slyly.

1Peter 5:8  Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
1Pe 5:9  Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2013, 10:28:45 am »

OK, was just looking at this article on Yahoo - and what struck me was this picture in this article.

The title of this article is "We're paying off our mortgage in less than 5 years".
http://homes.yahoo.com/news/paid-off-mortgage-less-5-years-230600500.html

However, look at this image in the article - I'm no means an expert in media arts(actually, have ZERO expertise in it). But nonetheless, is it just me, or does this picture look FAKE? Looks like the guy and his kids, especially the guy was cut out of another picture, and then pasted in another picture. Again, I am zero expertise in this, but something doesn't look right.

And here's a picture of his house...

Dunno, but this house does NOT look cheap at all - paying it off in less than 5 years? Yeah, if he can do things like starving him and his family for these 5 years.

Assuming this is fake - pt being that the world's news media et al will use a lot of images in their news article to manipulate the public. I mean we're in the worst economy since the Great Depression, and it's as if they're giving everyone false hope that everything's OK and prosperous.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 10:32:20 am by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2013, 02:20:34 pm »

I don't see anything abnormal. What you describe is a lighting issue from what I see.

There is both back lighting from outside, which is causing a whitish glow around the man's right shoulder and head, and you can tell by the shadowing that there is also a fairly bright light source that he is looking towards. There is no distinct shadow on either side of his fingers, which means the light source is basically pointed directly at him from the direction of the camera, which suggest they used a flash. Notice the reddish tinge to the eyes of all of them. Notice how the left side of his head is dark, which it should be, being opposite the light that illuminates the right/back side of his head. Also, you can see a shadow on the wall almost directly behind him, again confirming the light source facing him.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2013, 04:43:14 pm »

I don't see anything abnormal. What you describe is a lighting issue from what I see.

There is both back lighting from outside, which is causing a whitish glow around the man's right shoulder and head, and you can tell by the shadowing that there is also a fairly bright light source that he is looking towards. There is no distinct shadow on either side of his fingers, which means the light source is basically pointed directly at him from the direction of the camera, which suggest they used a flash. Notice the reddish tinge to the eyes of all of them. Notice how the left side of his head is dark, which it should be, being opposite the light that illuminates the right/back side of his head. Also, you can see a shadow on the wall almost directly behind him, again confirming the light source facing him.

Thank you - this is making much more sense now over how to study and observe these pictures, and other things they do. Some of the things you mentioned I never thought of.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2013, 03:15:54 am »

When I was in Coimbotore(sp)(which is in southern India), crossed paths with this ministry. Forgot the names, but pretty much they're the Billy/Franklin Graham of India. They run crusades and big "revival" meetings. Just from what I saw, they look to be heretics b/c they get involved with this "speaking in tongues" and "signs and wonders" nonsense.

Anyhow, notice the occult symbolism advertised...

Anytime you see lightning like that(especially advertised on a Christian ministry), that generally raises red flags...

Luk 10:17  And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
Luk 10:18  And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven

And read this in scripture recently as well...

Mar 3:13  And he goeth up into a mountain, and calleth unto him whom he would: and they came unto him.
Mar 3:14  And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach,
Mar 3:15  And to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils:
Mar 3:16  And Simon he surnamed Peter;
Mar 3:17  And James the son of Zebedee, and John the brother of James; and he surnamed them Boanerges, which is, The sons of thunder:
Mar 3:18  And Andrew, and Philip, and Bartholomew, and Matthew, and Thomas, and James the son of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus, and Simon the Canaanite,
Mar 3:19  And Judas Iscariot, which also betrayed him: and they went into an house.

Hhhhmmm...maybe this is how Satanists try to copycat and counterfeit scripture, by ultimately making them known in their symbolisms?

John_7:4  For there is no man that doeth any thing in secret, and he himself seeketh to be known openly. If thou do these things, shew thyself to the world.

And that yellow ball of light looks like the sun(occultists are involved in sun worship).

Ezekiel_8:16  And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD'S house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

Lastly, notice that spiral that's centering that yellow sun symbolism - that particular spiral I've seen a number of times before. For example, the Hollywood production company that produced 2010's "Skyline"(plot centered around a mass alien abduction) uses that logo. I can't find it at the moment, but I remember reading about that particular one this ministry is using over it being an occult symbol.

Ultimately, no, I'm not in any way suggesting we should study esoteric writings, b/c this itself would yoke us into the bondage of witchcraft and deceive us. "Be ye not deceived...". But nonetheless as Christians, it's amazing that if there's a false spirit among us, the Spirit will nudge us and let us know - for example, why is this particular ministry using lightning, sun, spiral, etc symbolisms to advertise their ministry? And even scripture will give us light in all of this(as we've seen here).

And as we've said in this thread, this is also a way for the world systems to communicate with each other - for example, assuming these people running this ministry are occultists, when their fellow Freemason, New Ager, etc brotherhood see this, they'll automatically react as such. And for that matter too, it may get the message out over how far they've infiltrated churches around the world.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2013, 03:18:44 am »

^^ Here's the university they run. It's a Christian university, but *in name only*.
http://www.karunya.edu/

Also noticed they have Catholic employees - so they could be Vatican agents, FWIW.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2013, 06:02:42 pm »

FYI, Wendy's founder Dave Thomas was a 33rd Degree Freemason.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Thomas_(American_businessman)

Anyhow, there's s new subliminal message in Wendy's updated logo
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/hidden-message-wendys-logo-132100130.html

Apparently, they changed the Wendy's ruffled collar to one that shows the word "Mom" on it. Don't know their intentions, but don't think it was coincidental on their part. Maybe another telegraphing of messages?(ie-with the breakup of the family unit nowdays where single moms are pretty much running the household...)
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2013, 02:16:08 pm »

It's coming to a point now where the mainstream folks are letting the cat out of the bag, after many many many years off using the "conspiracy theory" card...

http://theweek.com/article/index/249333/the-strange-symbolism-of-the-1-bill
The strange symbolism of the $1 bill An eagle holding 13 arrows? A giant pyramid with an eye on top? Your currency's strange imagery, explained.
By Ethan Trex, Mental Floss | 8:05am EST

Crack open your wallet, pull out everyone's favorite portrait of George Washington, and be prepared to learn about some odd symbolism that probably seemed perfectly normal in the 18th century. Here are the explanations behind some of the more baffling parts of our nation's smallest bills.

What's that weird pyramid drawing on the reverse of the bill?
The two circular drawings on the reverse of the bill are actually parts of the two-sided great seal of the United States. Although we don't see the entire seal outside of our wallets too often, the notion of having a great seal is actually as old as the country itself. The Continental Congress passed a resolution on July 4, 1776, to create a committee to design a great seal for the fledgling nation, and heavy hitters John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, and Thomas Jefferson got the first crack at creating the seal.

Congress wasn't so keen on the design these big names brought back, though, and it took nearly six years and several drafts to finally find a suitable seal. Congress finally approved of a design on June 20, 1782.

What's the story behind the great seal of the United States?
According to the State Department, which has been the official trustee of the seal since 1789, both the obverse (front) and reverse (back) of the seal are rich with symbolism. The obverse picturing the eagle is a bit easier to explain. The bird holds 13 arrows to show the nation's strength in war, but it also grasps an olive branch with 13 leaves and 13 olives that symbolize the importance of peace. (The recurring number 13, which also appears in the stripes on the eagle's shield and the constellation of stars over its head, is a nod to the original 13 states.) The shield floats unsupported over the eagle as a reminder that Americans should rely on their own virtue and strength.

The symbolism of the pyramid on the seal's reverse is trickier. The pyramid has 13 steps — the designers apparently never got tired of the 13 motif — and the Roman numeral for 1776 is emblazoned across the bottom. The all-seeing Eye of Providence at the top of the pyramid symbolizes the divine help the early Americans needed in establishing the new country. The pyramid itself symbolizes strength and durability.

The divine overtones don't stop with the unblinking eye, though. The Latin motto Annuit Coeptis appears over the pyramid; it translates into "He [God] has favored our undertaking."¯ The scroll underneath the pyramid reads Novus Ordo Seclorum, or "A new order of the ages,"¯ which was meant to signify the dawn of the new American era.

How did the seal end up on our dollar bill?
We can thank former Secretary of State Cordell Hull's busy schedule for that one. Secretary of Agriculture Henry A. Wallace had to wait for a meeting with Hull in 1934 and decided to kill time by thumbing through a State Department pamphlet on the great seal. The pamphlet contained an illustration of the reverse side of the seal with the pyramid, and Wallace was quite taken with the drawing. He took the seal to President Franklin Roosevelt and suggested the country mint a coin using the two sides of the seal.

FDR liked the seal, too. (Roosevelt and Wallace were both Masons and loved the all-seeing eye part of the reverse design, which echoed the concept of the Great Architect of the Universe.) He thought the seal should be on the reverse of the dollar bill rather than a coin, but he was worried the mystical imagery would offend Catholics. After Postmaster General James Farley assured FDR he didn't think his fellow Catholics would have any problem with the design, Roosevelt approved a new dollar bill design that first appeared in 1935.

Did the founding fathers swipe any ideas from a magazine?
Possibly. The familiar E Pluribus Unum motto that the eagle holds in its beak underscores the union and togetherness of the 13 colonies. It might also underscore early Americans' love of periodicals.

According to the State Department, recent historical research has indicated that this Latin motto may have been borrowed from Gentlemen's Magazine, a London publication that ran from 1732 to 1922.

The magazine was popular in the colonies, and its title page always carried the E Pluribus Unum motto.

Why don't the dates on the front of the bills change that often?
At the lower right of the portrait on the bill's obverse you'll see the word "Series"¯ and a year. You might notice that these don't change each year the way the numbers on minted coins do. Why not?

According to the Treasury, the series date only changes when there's a new design for a bill, a new treasurer of the United States, or a new secretary of the Treasury. (These are the two officials whose signatures appear on either side of the portrait.) The series year itself changes when the secretary of the Treasury changes, while a change in the treasurer of the United States means that the series year remains the same, but a suffix letter gets tacked onto the end of the year.

What are the various other numbers on the obverse of the bill?
The bill's serial number is the most prominently displayed set of digits on the dollar, but they're not alone. If you take out a dollar, you'll notice there are four large numbers in the corners of the bill's open space. Like the encircled letter to the left of Washington's portrait, these numbers tell which Federal Reserve Bank issued the note. (Each Fed's number corresponds the letter of the alphabet assigned to the bank, with A=1, B=2, and so on.)

The tiny letters and numbers that appear on the top left and bottom right of the bill's obverse indicate the position of the note on the Treasury's printing plates. If your dollar bill has a tiny "FW"¯ before this code, those letters indicate that it was printed at the Treasury's facility in Fort Worth, Texas, rather than in Washington, D.C.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2013, 11:55:41 am »

Also, it seems like occultists will give themselves away by the words they use - look at this short Bill Cooper clip where he talks about crossing paths with Lindsey Williams(this same "pastor" that regularly appears on alternative media outlets like AJ's). Cooper was able to catch LW's true identity after what he said.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2013, 06:48:23 pm »

Saw this book in my house recently, and thought I would share something...

Look at how the W's are printed in Warren W. Weirsbe's name - now turn it clockwise, and what does it look like? It looks like the number 3 - which is said to be a sacred number for occultists.(a lot like 6, 11, 322, 666, etc) And look at the period next to his middle initial W - it doesn't look like a period, but a similar copy of that compass/square symbol the Freemasons use.

Also was skimming throughout this book - and at the beginning of each chapter, he would print certain letter's in this manner. Look at how he prints the N - it looks like Greek/Roman temple columns. And one more thing - look at the picture with the 4 hands of 4 different people on top of one another - doesn't that look like a message of collectivism?

Also, it's not like a lot of occultists in sheep's clothing has the W. as their middle initial, but...there's George W. Bush, Michael W. Smith(CCM artist who shows occult symbols on his CDs), and George HW Bush - yeah, you have to wonder.

Ultimately - it's pretty obvious that Satan and his minions will give their signature markings in their products. The fact that Weirsbe is very "influential" in Churchianity is strike 1 right there - but from there, you can see his occult signature markings.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2013, 07:04:31 pm »

^^

Was just reading this guy's bio - first off, just wanted to throw this out before I get to the points - it seems like over the course of many, many, many years, the youth get targeted to get groomed for influential leadership positions et al. For example, throughout my years in school, they would give these high level awards to students - but it was NOT ONLY for academics, but for many other reasons(showing leadership, doing other community work, being well liked by their peers, doing challenging projects, etc, etc). It occurred to me recently that it seems like they're targeting certain youths at an early age to groom them for later on. Here's one example - Bill Clinton was a DeMaloy(sp) member when he was a young boy(which is Freemasonry for the youth).

Same with Charles Spurgeon - apparently, he was groomed at an early age to become the pastor of one of the most popular churches in the world(Metropolitan Tabernacle in London, England), as well as a popular evangelist. It was in his early 20's when he took over, and prior to that, he taught Sunday School.

Anyhow - here's Weirsbe's bio - apparently, this guy started writing books when he was a teenager, and his first interest was WITCHCRAFT, believe it or not!

http://www.christianbook.com/html/authors/1466.html

Distinguished Professor of Preaching at Grand Rapids Baptist Seminary, Warren Wiersbe is the author of more than 100 books. Billy Graham calls him "one of the greatest Bible expositors of our generation." Interestingly, Warren’s earliest works had nothing to do with scriptural interpretation. His interest was in magic, and his first published title was Action with Cards (1944).

"It was sort of imbecilic for a fifteen-year-old amateur magician to have the audacity to write a book and send it to one of the nation’s leading magic houses," Warren says. But having a total of three books published by the L.L. Ireland Magic Company—before the age of 20—gave him a surge of confidence. In later years, he applied his confidence and writing talent to the Youth for Christ (YFC) ministry.

Warren wrote many articles and guidebooks for YFC over a three-year period, but not all his manuscripts were seen by the public eye. One effort in particular, The Life I Now Live, based on Galations 2:20, was never published. The reason, Warren explains with his characteristic humor, is simple: it was "a terrible book...Whenever I want to aggravate my wife, all I have to say is, ‘I think I’ll get out that Galations 2:20 manuscript and work on it.’" Fortunately, Warren’s good manuscripts far outnumbered the "terrible" ones, and he was eventually hired by Moody Press to write three books.

The much-sought-after author then moved on to writing books for Calvary Baptist Church. It was during his ten years at Calvary that Expository Outlines on the New Testament and Expository Outlines on the Old Testament took shape. These two works later became the foundation of Warren’s widely popular Bible studies known as the Be series, featuring such titles as Be Loyal (a study on Matthew) and Be Delivered (a study on Exodus). Several of these books have been translated into Spanish.

His next avenue of ministry was Chicago’s Moody Memorial Church, where he served for seven years. He wrote nearly 20 books at Moody before moving to Lincoln, Nebraska, where he and his wife, Betty, now live. Prior to relocating, he had been the senior pastor of Moody Church, a teacher at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, and a producer of the Back to the Bible radio program.

During all these years of ministry, Warren held many more posts and took part in other projects too numerous to mention. His accomplishments are extensive, and his catalog of biblical works is indeed impressive and far-reaching (many of his books have been translated into other languages). But Warren has no intention of slowing down any time soon, as he readily explains: "I don’t like it when people ask me how I’m enjoying my ‘retirement,’ because I’m still a very busy person who is not yet living on Social Security or a pension. Since my leaving Back to the Bible, at least a dozen books have been published, and the Lord willing, more are on the way."
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2013, 04:19:44 am »

His first books about magic is what got him "accepted" into the world I'd say. It was his initiation most likely.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2013, 10:01:36 pm »

Apparently, the GOP changed their logo just a TAD bit after the Younger Bush got elected in 2000...

http://fanaticforjesus.blogspot.com/2011/07/satanic-symbolism-in-gops-logo.html

Pre-Younger Bush 2000

Post-Younger Bush 2004

Look at positioning of the stars in the 2nd pic - it's pointed DOWN just like the pentagram.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2013, 04:38:21 pm »

Someone emailed me this last weekend. Apparently, MTV blatantly makes themselves known too...

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: