End Times and Current Events
March 19, 2024, 04:25:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Professional/Collegiate Sports Pushing Sodomy and Feminist Agendas

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Professional/Collegiate Sports Pushing Sodomy and Feminist Agendas  (Read 4803 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2013, 02:53:49 pm »

Saw this on Yahoo - typical pro-gay lobby propaganda news article - "those guys...", "at least 2..."(but don't even hint at who they were)

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/1993-houston-oilers-had-least-two-gay-players-151303848--nfl.html
The 1993 Houston Oilers had at least two gay players, former teammates say
12/27/13

The topic of whether a gay player would be accepted in a NFL locker room is probably overblown. Players like teammates who can help them win. The rest is trivial.

This is shown by the 1993 Houston Oilers. The Houston Chronicle ran a tremendous oral history on that wild season and team (it's excellent, check it out, as was the NFL Network's "A Football Life" episode on the '93 Oilers), and in it there's a revelation that the Oilers had at least two gay players.

And nobody thought it was a big deal. Here are a couple of quotes from the Chronicle's story:

"Everybody knew certain guys (were gay). … Everybody speculated and people used to see these two guys come in by themselves," safety Bubba McDowell said. "They’d leave at lunchtime and then come back.”

"Listen, those (gay) guys that we’re talking about were unbelievable teammates," linebacker Lamar Lathon said. "And if you wanted to go to war with someone, you would get those guys first. Because I have never seen tougher guys than those guys. And everybody in the locker room, the consensus knew or had an idea that things were not exactly right. But guess what? When they strapped the pads on and got on the field, man, we were going to war with these guys because they were unbelievable. I mean, practice-wise, conditioning-wise, always at the top of their game, and people respect that.”

To think that the 1993 Oilers are the only NFL team that had a gay player or two is naive. It has happened before, and it's a good bet that players on other teams knew about it, as the 1993 Oilers did. No active NFL player has come out as gay (the gay players on the '93 Oilers weren't identified), but maybe that's not as much about the locker room as we think. The outside attention from media and fans would be overwhelming.

But maybe it wouldn't be all that big of a deal to the players on his team. It wasn't in Houston 20 years ago.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2014, 04:50:43 pm »

D-III kicker becomes first active player to publicly come out
1/28/14
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24422887/d-iii-kicker-becomes-first-active-player-to-publicly-come-out

Conner Mertens, a redshirt freshman kicker at D-III Willamette University in Oregon, did something on Monday night that no college football player on any level had ever done before.

He came out, while still an active player. First to his coach, then to his team, and now Conner Mertens is coming out publicly.

“I'm bisexual,” Mertens told head coach Glen Fowles via Outsports.com, who informed his young kicker prior to his message that all the coach cared about was his kicker's accuracy. His off the field actions wouldn't affect his playing time, Fowles told Mertens. In fact, when Mertens asked for the meeting, Fowles and Willamette's special teams coordinator had thought he was transferring.

“I like dudes. I have a boyfriend. And next week,” Mertens told his coach last Monday, “I'm going to tell the world.”

And on Monday, he did.

Mertens, who didn't see the field last year thanks to an injury, risked burying himself on the depth chart by opening up to his teammates and his coaches. He risked alienating his teammates and jeopardizing his social status.

“For me, growing up, I always felt that the biggest thing that caused my depression was the feeling of being alone,” Mertens said. “I hate the stereotypes that go along with liking the same sex. You don't have to follow the stereotype to be this way. I made the decision that if I could help anyone else avoid feeling the way I felt, I would.”

Mertens said that had someone from his mostly conservative town of Kennewick, Wash., come out before him, it would've made his decision much easier. Mertens penned a letter to his hometown, explaining his decision. That can be read here.

“I had a smile on my face all the time, but I was dying on the inside. In my hometown, you have to fit in or you'll be exiled. If somebody had come out that I looked up to in the town, I would've been a lot happier,” he said.

Mertens said that coming out to his football family was his biggest fear.

“I've been around athletes all my life. I've heard the stuff we say. I say ‘we' because I'm not going to lie, I contributed to it when I was younger. I made fun of guys by calling them ‘gay' or ‘homo' or ‘queer.' So I've always assumed that because everyone wants me to be masculine, and because they see being gay as a weakness, they'd label me that and not give me a fair shot on the field.”

Mertens was taken aback by the unanimously positive response of his teammates. Before coming out to the entire team, a leadership council – which had been informed of Mertens's impending announcement by Fowles – reached out to the kicker.

As one linebacker said, “As long as you're willing to get on the field and in the weight room and in the film room and give 100 percent, it doesn't matter to us who are you. Conner's a Bearcat. Whether he's gay, bisexual or straight, he's one of us.”

Mertens received dozens of messages bearing the same sentiment. His sexual preferences were irrelevant, his team profoundly stated.

This upcoming season Mertens will battle to win the starting kicker job, and for the first time, he can rest assured that the only thing his teammates and coaches care about will be his leg.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2014, 01:55:09 am »

The team could care less, he's a kicker! They have always been treated...differently...in football. Kickers are known to be unique and typically the team just leaves them alone and lets them kick. Most don't want to be talked to during a game or before a kick, the whole psych thing.

Now if the quarterback came out as gay, I think the center might have something to say!
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2014, 08:16:07 pm »

Missouri DL and NFL hopeful: 'I am an openly, proud gay man'
2/9/14
http://msn.foxsports.com/college-football/story/missouri-de-and-nfl-hopeful-i-am-an-openly-proud-gay-man-020914

Former Missouri defensive lineman Michael Sam says he is gay in interviews with both The New York Times and ESPN's "Outside the Lines," meaning that if he is drafted in May, Sam could become the first publicly gay player in NFL history.

The 6-foot-2, 260-pound senior says his teammates and coaches have known since August.

"I understand how big this is," he told ESPN. "It's a big deal. No one has done this before. And it's kind of a nervous process, but I know what I want to be ... I want to be a football player in the NFL."

Sam, 24, is coming off a stellar season, in which he was a first-team all-American and an SEC co-defensive player of the year.

"I didn't realize how many people actually knew, and I was afraid that someone would tell or leak something out about me," he said. "I want to own my truth. ... No one else should tell my story but me."

MORE TO COME.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2014, 03:58:51 am »

I wonder if that kid realizes just how much of a pickle he just put some people in. Typically, people don't like to be backed into a corner, which he just did to all those NFL GM's. Teams and players likely have little issue with a gay player, but the bigger issue is how teams don't like media outside playing football. Just ask Tebow! (which if Timmy minds his manners in his new job, he MAY have a shot at the NFL, but I doubt it)
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2014, 12:45:12 pm »

http://msn.foxsports.com/college-football/story/first-lady-shows-her-support-for-michael-sam-021014
First lady to Michael Sam: 'We couldn't be prouder of your courage'
2/10/14

Missouri defensive lineman and NFL hopeful Michael Sam has been receiving an outpouring of supportive messages from the sporting world since coming out Sunday as an "openly, proud gay man."

But its not just athletes and sporting figures who are weighing in. Early Monday morning, Sam got an encouraging tweet from the White House, courtesy of first lady Michelle Obama:

You're an inspiration to all of us, @MikeSamFootball. We couldn't be prouder of your courage both on and off the field. -mo

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2014, 12:52:58 pm »

I wonder if that kid realizes just how much of a pickle he just put some people in. Typically, people don't like to be backed into a corner, which he just did to all those NFL GM's. Teams and players likely have little issue with a gay player, but the bigger issue is how teams don't like media outside playing football. Just ask Tebow! (which if Timmy minds his manners in his new job, he MAY have a shot at the NFL, but I doubt it)

Or maybe not - remember how relentless the pro-gay lobby is. Let's say on draft day, he doesn't get picked on day 1(which is when the 1st, and I think 2nd rounders go), the pro-gay lobby will come out of the woodwork complaining how he was "discriminated" et al.

Also - news items like this will open up all kinds of debates - for example, in my Dallas Morning News today, the headlines in the sports section were like, "Would Jerry Jones(Dallas Cowboys owner) take a chance on an openly gay player?".(and I'm sure there's similar articles in the other 31 NFL teams' papers) What this does is get the respective local medias and fanbases to debate and dialogue nonstop about this, to the point where it disensithizes everyone, and ultimately makes everyone forget about the sodomy issue.

I remember when my "religion" teacher in my Catholic high school in the late 80's showed a pro-sodomy themed movie(centered around a HS student who finds out his football teammate and long-time close friend is a sodomite) to us, and as much as all of us were aware of the pro-gay lobby's deception, nonetheless after the movie's end, we ended up opening ourselves up for "dialogue" to this. That's when Satan and his minions were able to get their feet in the door.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2014, 04:04:25 pm »

Well, they are saying now he's a "mid-round" pick, so he's already maybe mid second round. That's low for a "quality" defensive lineman. His size I think is a big issue at 6'2" 260. Drop 20-30 and he MIGHT be a decent roving middle linebacker, but he's too small for a lineman.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2014, 04:53:42 pm »

http://msn.foxsports.com/college-football/story/michael-sam-s-dad-learned-last-week-his-son-was-gay-021014
2/10/14
Michael Sam's dad 'proud of him,' aunt says 'he's making history'

LA MARQUE, Texas -- Michael Sam, Sr.’s birthday was last Tuesday, which is when his son, Michael, Jr., gave him the biggest surprise of his life.

Michael, Jr. told his father he was gay.

”I was shocked,” Michael, Sr., said. “I’m proud of him. He’s my son.”

The rest of the family, for the most part, found out about the same time the rest of the world did. Sunday night, Michael Sr.’s sister, Geraldine, started getting a bunch of phone calls. People were telling her to turn on ESPN. She didn’t know what was going on. Then the New York Times called. Her nephew, Michael, SEC co-defensive player of the year, was about to become the first openly gay player in NFL history.

”I don’t think anyone in my family knew,” she said. “He’s made history. He really has made history and I’m really proud of him.”

Something in the Sam blood, maybe. Geraldine was the first African-American female mayor in Galveston County when in 2009 she was elected a mayor of La Marque, Texas, in a last-minute upset. Turned out Geraldine, a Republican, was popular with the senior citizens, whose ballots came in at the end that year.

La Marque is a town of 14,509 about 50 miles south of Houston. It exists because of the oil industry, but not much of the wealth generated from that has washed up in La Marque, or its adjacent kid brother, Hitchcock (pop. 6,961), where Michael Sam starred at Hitchcock High School before going to Missouri. Both towns are less than 60 percent white and more than 30 percent black, which gives the area almost three times as many African-Americans per capita as the state as a whole.

That diversity hasn’t resulted in harmony. When Geraldine was elected mayor, somebody called the police station to say they planned to kill her. That brought the FBI in town. She’s heard the N-word plenty. Monday, La Marque terminated a fire department captain after he posted an image of Barack Obama with a noose around his neck on his Facebook page.

For Michael Sam, the world has been a place of chaos and heartbreak. His parents have divorced each other twice. His sister drowned at 2 years old reaching for a doll near a pool. One of his brothers was shot to death, two of his brothers are in prison and one of his brothers disappeared one day.

”They never did find him,” Geraldine said. “I just don’t think they looked for him like they do everyone else. With young black children, they always say they ran away.”

But Michael kept his head. At Hitchcock High, he was a two-star recruit, which if you know anything about recruiting tells you what the scouting services thought of him. A five-star is the best. They don’t even give out single stars.

But Missouri found him, and he turned into a first-team All-American, leading a supposedly under-talented Tigers team to a 12-2 record in Missouri’s second season in the Southeastern Conference. Last summer, Sam told his Tiger teammates about his sexuality and, remarkably, that news more or less stayed in-house.

“Can you imagine the trust and the family atmosphere?” Geraldine said. “For them to keep his secret?”

As NFL Draft season starts to boil, every prospect’s personal life gets ransacked by scouts looking for dirty secrets. The rumors were starting to go around and, Geraldine said, it prompted her nephew to take control of his own story by just coming out with it.

Geraldine says she’d like to think her own experience as a mayor provided her nephew with some of the courage it took to do what he did, but she doesn’t know that. She is pretty sure, however, there’s a toughness in the Sam blood.

”That’s the Sam side of the family,” she said. “I’d like to take a little bit of credit for it.”

She says the Sams are prepared for some backlash. Not everybody will be supportive. But Geraldine figures it’s nothing they can’t handle.

“We’re prepared for those differences of opinion,” she said. “I tell people all the time, if anyone has anything to say negative about him, come see me. I have a word for you. That’s my nephew and I do have his back.”
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2014, 03:21:05 pm »

Dale Hanson has been a local sports reporter on one of the local channels since I was last in North Texas in the 80's - and he's never been popular outside of the North Texas region(despite his big popularity within the region). To boot - he's never had Twitter, Facebook, nor any other social media account. And the rhetoric he put out in one of his recent segments was really "nothing new under the sun". But somehow, he became an overnight YT "sensation", and likewise so around the country(to the point where all of the national media people like Ellen and Piers Morgan gave him attention).

Pt being that all of this is by design, and going according to script.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/columnists/barryhorn/20140213-wfaa-s-dale-hansen-shocked-stunned-commentary-went-viral.ece?nclick_check=1
2/13/14
WFAA-TV's Dale Hansen shocked, stunned Michael Sam commentary went viral

Dale Hansen doesn’t spend his time on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Email, he says, is his closest link to social media, though a seldom-updated Twitter account has his name on it. He says he doesn’t understand what “going viral” means.

“I’m assuming it’s a good thing,” Hansen said over the phone Thursday afternoon from Los Angeles.

In Hansen’s case, it has proved a very good thing.

On Monday’s 10 p.m. newscast, the longtime WFAA-TV (Channel Cool sports anchor offered up a 428-word commentary in support of Michael Sam, the former University of Missouri defensive end who, in a prelude to the NFL draft, on Sunday declared to various national media outlets that he is gay.

It took Hansen two minutes and 15 seconds to deliver.

By 5 p.m. Thursday, Hansen’s “Unplugged” segment had 2.34 million views on YouTube and was front page on a slew of websites. Even conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh was talking Hansen.

I think Mr. Hansen has some decent points,” said Limbaugh, despite insisting he didn’t see what all the fuss was about.

By his own count, Hansen received more than 1,000 emails from across the country and around the world. He even had 14 telephone messages, “and nobody leaves those for me anymore,” he said.

Hansen was in Los Angeles for a taping of Ellen DeGeneres’ television show, scheduled for broadcast on Friday. Piers Morgan called to ask Hansen to be on his CNN show. When that couldn’t be arranged for Thursday night, CNN tried to book Hansen for Saturday. National Public Radio also wants him.

On MSNBC, Lawrence O’Donnell declared Hansen the nation’s “sportscaster of the year.”

Hansen said he has heard from newspapers around the country and Canada. A Canadian radio network and a television station in Great Britain also have expressed interest.

“I’m shocked, I’m stunned,” said Hansen, who doesn’t blush easily.

Hansen said he first mulled about commenting on Sam, after reading that several NFL “sources” said his declaration would hurt him in the May draft. That was Sunday night.

He thought about it Monday, and soon after he arrived at work at 2 p.m., he began writing a script. Twenty minutes later, he called his producer, Sean Hamilton, in for a reading.

It aired in the usual sports segment near the end of the broadcast. It opened slowly.

“Michael Sam would be the first openly gay player in the NFL. [He] says he knows there will be problems … and they’ve already started,” Hansen told viewers.

“Several NFL officials are telling Sports Illustrated it will hurt him on draft day because a gay player wouldn’t be welcome in an NFL locker room. It would be uncomfortable, because that’s a man’s world.”

Then came the Hansen hammer.

“You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You’re the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft.

“You kill people while driving drunk? That guy’s welcome.

“Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they’re welcome.

“Players accused of **** and pay the woman to go away?

“You lie to police trying to cover up a murder?

“We’re comfortable with that.

“You love another man? Well, now you’ve gone too far!

**Typical Hegelian Dialectic talk - saying how we should endorse this evil b/c other evils are overlooked...

“It wasn’t that long ago when we were being told that black players couldn’t play in ‘our’ games because it would be ‘uncomfortable.’”

And on it went.

Hansen said he has read about 600 of his emails on the subject and could count only 25 negative ones.

He said he believes some of the interest in his commentary may have come from people who were expecting a different viewpoint.

“They see a big, fat old guy from Dallas, Texas, and they thought they knew what the redneck was going to say,” he said. “I guess they were wrong.”

Hansen, 65, said never before has anything he delivered received anywhere near the attention. He has been a TV regular in Dallas-Fort Worth since 1980. The “Unplugged” segments date back two decades. They aren’t scheduled. They simply come when the mood strikes.

Hansen said the closest anything has come to the reaction to his Sam commentary was a 2011 “Unplugged” on child sexual abuse at Penn State and his subsequent revelation that he, too, had been abused.

“But this has gone far beyond that,” Hansen said. “Way beyond.”
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2014, 09:55:44 pm »

St. Louis Rams make Michael Sam the first openly gay player drafted by NFL
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/st--louis-rams-make-michael-sam-the-first-openly-gay-player-drafted-by-nfl-230231290.html
5/10/14

It took a while, but with the 249th overall pick of the NFL draft, the St. Louis Rams made history. Defensive end Michael Sam became the first openly gay player to be drafted in the NFL.

Sam had to wait until 6:50 p.m. Eastern time on Saturday, almost seven hours after the third day of the draft started. There were only eight picks remaining in the seventh and final round before Sam was selected. After the pick was announced, ESPN analyst and former NFL general manager Bill Polian could be heard saying, "Good for you, MIchael."

ESPN showed Sam's reaction. He was on the phone with the Rams trying to hold it together. Then the tears came. He doubled over crying, with his boyfriend at his side. When he was done talking to the Rams, he kissed his boyfriend. That scene has been replayed thousands of times over the years in the draft. This was the first time it was happening with an openly gay player.

Sam still has a long way to go to make the ultimate history of being the NFL's first openly gay player. Like any seventh-round pick, he'll have a climb to make the 53-man roster. But he gets the chance after a long, stressful offseason.

Sam became one of the biggest stories in the draft when he announced in February he was gay. It became a story that went well beyond football. After a short time, the discussion turned from his sexuality to his skill as a player. The problem was that even though he was successful at Missouri, winning the co-SEC defensive player of the year award, he didn't have a natural NFL position. He played 4-3 end in college but at 261 pounds is a bit small for that in the pros. He was a bit slow for outside linebacker in a 3-4, as well. He tried that position at the Senior Bowl and struggled. Then he went to the NFL scouting combine, and although he handled the attention marvelously, his workout wasn't too impressive.

There was a real possibility he wouldn't be drafted, even though that was hard to believe for a SEC defensive player of the year. Since 2003, when the SEC started giving out the defensive player of the year award, every winner before Sam except one had gone in the first 33 picks of the draft. The last seven winners were taken in the first round. Teams figured Sam was a late-round prospect at best, and who knows if his sexual orientation had anything to do with that. The NFL didn't want to deal with the story of a man who was attempting to become the first openly gay player in the league, a player who earned  co-top defensive player in the conference honors in college football, not being drafted. It would have been a nightmare. Even if Sam wasn't drafted only because of football reasons, the perception for the NFL, which has preached acceptance and tolerance for all its players, wouldn't be good.

Sam was by far the most interesting story of the draft's third day. ESPN had a camera set up at Sam's home to record his reaction when he was picked. He looked nervous during the day, fidgeting with his phone every time they showed him. A punter (Pat O'Donnell) went in the sixth round to the Bears, before Sam. Kickers went with consecutive picks in the seventh round with Sam still on the board. Defensive linemen from Princeton, Concordia-St. Paul and Bloomsburg University went before him. Concordia-St. Paul had never had a player drafted before. Georgia State offensive lineman Ulrick John was drafted in the seventh round by the Colts, and he was so obscure NFL.com didn't have any information on him. The same thing happened when the Dolphins drafted defensive end Terrence Fede of Marist. Yet, Sam waited.

ESPN's analysts started discussing his chances of getting drafted near the end of the sixth round. A poll was posted on screen that said only about 40 percent of people thought Sam would be drafted. Everyone still watching perked up when the telecast threw it to the podium to announce a pick to the Jets late in the sixth, but it turned to be Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd. The next time the broadcast went to the podium, for the Rams' pick, it was clear that the audience was about to see some history.

The Rams saved the NFL from a very negative story by taking Sam right before the end of the draft, with one of the two compensatory picks they had late in the round. He'll have built-in fan support as a Missouri player going to play for St. Louis, but there will be plenty of others around the country who will be watching the Rams this preseason, hoping Sam makes even more history by making the team.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2014, 10:14:05 pm »

^^

Genesis 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Gen 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
Gen 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

We are drawing very nigh, brethren...
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2014, 05:54:50 am »

FOX was talking about the "media bias"  Roll Eyes about how they raked Tebow for his faith and praise the sodomite for his. And they couldn't figure out why??

Maybe its because Tebows faith, condemns the sodomite and everyone else and shows how they are dying in their sins being separated from Jesus. They hate Jesus and all he stands for, and anything that they can revel in that opposes him they will do.

Jhn 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
Jhn 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Rev 16:11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2014, 08:25:47 pm »

Miami Dolphins fine, suspend safety Don Jones for tweets about St. Louis Rams linebacker Michael Sam

The Dolphins swiftly and publicly reprimanded Don Jones late Sunday for his Twitter remarks critical of Michael Sam, fining him and barring him from team activities until he undergoes sensitivity training.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/05/12/4112117/dolphins-fine-suspend-safety-don.html#storylink=cpy

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2014, 08:40:38 am »

Sam is probably an MK Ultra Mind Control slave.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2014, 12:07:41 pm »

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/kluwe-says-vikings-reneged-releasing-152142306--nfl.html
Chris Kluwe's lawyer threatens to sue Vikings
7/16/14

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- Former Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe intends to sue the team over allegations of anti-gay conduct by a coach, his lawyer said Tuesday.

Lawyer Clayton Halunen said they'll seek a copy of the Vikings' internal investigation and make it public if they can. They accused the Vikings of reneging on a pledge to release the report, which they believe corroborates Kluwe's claims.

The Vikings hired two outside lawyers to examine Kluwe's claims that special teams coordinator Mike Priefer used slurs and taunts to try to quash Kluwe's outspoken support for gay marriage. Priefer denied the allegations. Kluwe was cut in May 2013 after eight seasons with the Vikings.

Kluwe said keeping the report private won't help prevent workplace discrimination. The investigation was conducted by former Minnesota Supreme Court Chief Justice Eric Magnuson and former U.S. Justice Department trial attorney Chris Madel.

''I think it's just important that everyone is able to see what's there,'' he said. ''Yeah, it'll probably hurt. These things always do. But the only way we're ever going to fix it is if we acknowledge that.''

The Vikings issued a statement denying they told Halunen during a meeting Monday that they won't release the report. The team said both sides will meet again Thursday to discuss ''issues relating to the investigation.''

Halunen said they'd still like to resolve the dispute out of court.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2014, 10:38:19 pm »

Will Michael Sam secure a spot on the Rams roster?
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/07/profootballtalk-will-michael-sam-secure-a-spot-on-the-rams-roster/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs
8/7/14

Michael Sam is currently listed as a third-string DE and will attempt to claim one of the 53 spots on the Rams roster. He also has one of the top-selling jerseys this year, meaning the Rams could face business pressure to offer him a spot.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2014, 08:51:15 am »

Rams' Michael Sam after solid NFL debut: 'I can play in this league'
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/rams--michael-sam-makes-impact-felt-in-nfl-debut-025149149.html
8/8/14

ST. LOUIS — On the fourth play of his NFL career, the rookie pass rusher for the St. Louis Rams burned around from his left defensive end spot and nearly got his hands on New Orleans Saints quarterback Ryan Griffin for a sack, instead forcing Griffin to hurry up his pass that fell incomplete.

The public-address announcer delivered the good news to the sparse preseason crowd at the Edward Jones  Dome: "Pressure on the play by Michael Sam."

It didn't matter that fellow Rams rookie Lamarcus Joyner had committed a defensive holding penalty that wiped out the play. Sam had arrived in the NFL.

"I can play in this league. That’s the most important thing," Sam said of his biggest takeaway from his first NFL game action. "I was kind of nervous. I got some nerves out. … But I can play in this league."

The Rams' locker room was almost entirely cleared out before Sam spoke. He could be seen talking to coaches and teammates prior to addressing the media, looking stern and focused. By the time he emerged, Sam's trademark smile came out, too.

"As a child, I never thought I would be here," he said. "After I took my first snap, I just thought it was amazing."

Sam played 23 snaps (unofficially) in the Rams' 26-24 preseason-opening loss to the New Orleans Saints, officially collecting one tackle and one quarterback hurry (per NFL stats) in what all around was — despite the somewhat misleading numbers — a quite respectable debut.

"I could have gotten two sacks," Sam said. "One of them, I thought it was a screen and I was just upset [not to get it]."

By design, the Rams wasted little time putting their seventh-round pick, the one who has become a national story because of his sexuality, on the field. On third down of the Rams' second defensive series of the game, Sam came on as a third-down rusher at the same left defensive end spot at which he was named co-Defensive Player of the Year in the SEC last season at Missouri. He twisted inside on an end-tackle stunt on his first play, but the Saints' quick pass fell incomplete.

Sam played the majority of the snaps in the remaining three defensive series in the first half, giving way a few plays to second-year DE Sammy Brown. Lining up in 6-, 7- and 9-techniques, all from the left side, Sam made a few spotlight plays in the first half before tailing off a bit.

On his fifth play on defense, Sam pressured Griffin through a hole in the Saints' blocking scheme and forced him to flush the pocket and throw another incomplete pass that was borderline intentional grounding, but ruled to be outside the tackle box.

Sam said he didn't even hear his name called out over the loud speaker, which caused the small but vocal crowd (announced attendance of 54,850 but nowhere close) to erupt.

"I didn’t really hear the crowd," Sam said. "When I am in game mode, I stay in game mode. But if the crowd was yelling for me, I think that’s pretty cool."

Then on the second play of the next series, with the Rams up 7-3, Sam knifed through Saints right tackle Thomas Welch and hit running back Khiry Robinson in the backfield for what could have been a loss, but Sam couldn't bring him down for what ended up as a no-gain run and a nice play nonetheless.

"I make plays," Sam said. "That’s what you’re supposed to do."

That's where Sam's play peaked this Friday night. Much like his training-camp experience to this point, Sam started well and tapered off. He did little in his final dozen snaps or so, although the Saints were going to a quicker-paced offense and they ran to the other side of the field a number of times.

If there's an obvious observation, it's that Sam's lateral quickness is unimpressive and he's tight in the hips. Brown clearly was much faster off the ball, so Sam's motor will have to continue to run hot and he'll have to show he can use his hands well to disengage from blocks. He was stuck on two double teams and also failed to move his feet quickly enough to get cut by Saints fullback Austin Johnson on a goal-line play.

Brown said he doesn't feel like he and Sam are fighting for one spot.

"None of us are treating it that way," Brown told Shutdown Corner. "You don't know who the [roster] cut is going to come down to. So they just roll the ball out there and we play." 

Rams defensive end Chris Long, who intercepted a pass to cap off his one series of action, is the leader of the defensive linemen. He took Sam aside on the sideline and talked through the game with him and how to attack his opponent.

"It’s the first time you’re going to play somebody in the pros, he’s got to make adjustments and O-linemen do that too," Long said. "I wanted him to set his rushes up and little things like that, but he’s going to be fine. He’s doing a nice job.

"I told him once you show him one move, he’s going to be sitting on it and expecting it. Just set things up and come back with power. Pass rush is a fluid thing that’s constantly changing through the game. He’ll get more opportunities to learn that as he goes."

Overall, though, Long was impressed with the rookie's performance.

"Mike did a nice job," Long said. "He’s practiced really well so far.

"He’s unpolished, like a lot of rookies, but he pleasantly surprises you when he gets out there in a game situation."

Sam's night was done prior to the start of the fourth quarter.

Rams head coach Jeff Fisher has maintained that Sam must make an impact on special teams and they could be his ticket to the NFL. But that seems odd considering Sam made appearances Friday night on only the extra-point and field-goal block teams, as well as the Rams' kickoff-return unit. He did little there to stand out in this game.

More likely, Sam will make it in this league as a pass rusher. It's the one football trait he possesses that is a) in short supply in the NFL; and b) he does most naturally. Sam was pleased with his first game, but he knows he needs to finish. He was just that close to collecting a few sacks, but overall he considered his first night a success.

"You know, the hardest critic is going to be myself," he said. I think I could have done a little bit better, but I am not mad about my first game.

"I got the butterflies out. Next game I’ll be more focused and relaxed."
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2014, 06:52:51 pm »

Arizona State offensive lineman Chip Sarafin tells magazine he's gay
http://www.abc15.com/sports/sports-blogs-local/arizona-state-offensive-lineman-chip-sarafin-tells-magazine-hes-gay
8/13/14

Arizona State University football player Edward "Chip" Sarafin has come out as gay, according to Compete Magazine.

In the magazine's August issue, the offensive linebacker said he told his teammates last spring.

"It was really personal to me, and it benefited my peace of mind greatly," he said.

Serafin told Compete, he told his teammates mostly for himself and because he wanted them to hear it from him instead of the college rumor mill.

Serafin's admission comes on the heels of St. Louis Rams' linebacker Michael Sam who came out publicly after the end of his college career at Missouri.

Sun Devil Vice President of Athletics Ray Anderson and Head Coach Todd Graham have come out in support of Serafin.

In a statement on the ASU website, Anderson said, "The entire athletics department is extremely proud of Chip and is unequivocally supportive of him."

Graham went on to say, "We are a brotherhood that is not defined by cultural and personal differences, but rather an individual's commitment to the Sun Devil Way."

In addition to playing football, Sarafin is a graduate student in Biomedical Engineering.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2014, 01:45:27 am »

http://www.foxsports.com/arizona/story/asu-awards-scholarships-to-five-walk-ons-082014
Chip Sarafin among 5 walk-ons put on scholarship by ASU
8/20/14

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Arizona State on Wednesday gave five walk-ons the signing day they never had, putting them on full scholarships.

Redshirt junior safety Jordan Simone, redshirt sophomore receiver Fred Gammage, redshirt senior offensive lineman Chip Sarafin, redshirt junior linebacker Jason Franklin and redshirt freshman linebacker Brandon Mathews all received scholarships in a ceremony in front of the whole team.

Sarafin, in his fifth year at ASU, made national headlines last week when he came out as gay, becoming Division I football's first active openly gay player. Sarafin was the team's only fifth-year walk-on.

Sarafin admits he had days toiling on the scout team where he wasn't sure it was worth it anymore but always remembered the commitment he made.

"When I chose to come to ASU, I came here for the long haul," Sarafin said. "It wasn't a question of getting a scholarship or not. Obviously that was a goal I had, but in the long run I was devoted to the program, and I was going to stay here until my time was up or until somebody dragged me away."

Coach Todd Graham tweeted out a photo of the five signing their scholarship offers.

"We talked to our guys about investment," Graham said Wednesday night. "What's interesting is most walk-ons quit after six months. Then there's the next group that quits after three years. I don't know if they run out of money or what. But the guys that have stayed on my team -- I don't think we've ever had any stay their entire career that haven't earned a scholarship."

At a team meeting Wednesday afternoon, a few players began to realize something was up because cameras were in the room to capture their reaction.

"I was like 'This is weird, are they unveiling a new uniform again or something?'" Simone said. "Then coach comes up and starts talking about guys with character and guys that work hard every day and didn't get a chance in high school to get a scholarship, and I start thinking 'Uhhhh.' My heart starts beating. Then he goes 'Jordan Simone, you're getting a scholarship today.'

"I broke down. It's been such a long journey."

Graham said he was most taken Wednesday by the genuinely excited reaction of the rest of the team to the players being put on scholarship.

"Every one of the guys I gave a scholarship to obviously was very emotional and thanked me, but I got more from all the other players saying 'Hey coach, thanks, that meant a lot to our team, those guys really deserve that,'" Graham said.

Simone, who had been competing to start and will likely see playing time at bandit safety this season, originally walked on at Washington State. After a coaching change there, he left the school and followed current ASU safeties coach Chris Ball to Tempe.

"It still hasn't even hit me that I'm on scholarship," Simone said. "I guess it will hit me when I go pick up a check with Mike (Bercovici) and D.J. (Foster) and Ellis (Jefferson) and those guys. I usually just drop them off and they go in and get theirs while I'm sitting in my car."

Simone's father, Ron, also walked on as a wide receiver at ASU in 1983 and earned a scholarship after two seasons.

"When I talked to my dad, he was really happy, and my mom was really happy," Simone said. "The tears were flowing."

Gammage should be a key contributor this season and has earned a place in ASU's rotation of five "starting" receivers behind Jaelen Strong. Mathews and Franklin should contribute on special teams.

Sarafin has yet to get into a game for ASU and has worked on scout team in each of his seasons at ASU. Naturally, it felt good to have all his hard work pay off Wednesday.

"It felt great," Sarfin said. "There are a lot of deserving walk-ons on our team, and for coach Graham to select me I felt very honored and blessed for that."

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2014, 10:00:52 am »

http://news.yahoo.com/first-openly-gay-nfl-draftee-michael-sam-may-125100188.html
First Openly Gay NFL Draftee Michael Sam May Not Make the Team
8/25/14

Michael Sam, who became the first openly gay football player to be drafted by an NFL team, has made waves in just three preseason games. But on a surprisingly deep St. Louis roster, Sam's spot is hardly guaranteed.

For those who are fans of the Missouri standout, as Tyson Langland points out, there has been a lot to celebrate:

Heading into the preseason finale, Sam has tallied three quarterback sacks, four quarterback hits and five combined tackles. Even though those numbers have come against second- and third-string offensive linemen, they are impressive nonetheless.

On Saturday, Sam not only had two sacks against the Cleveland Browns much ballyhooed first-round pick Johnny Manziel, but Sam also suavely incorporated Johnny Football's "money" sign into his celebration.

But as NFL teams prepare to make major roster cuts as the season draws nigh, the scope of Sam's history-making may be limited for now. As the Daily News reports, the Rams happen to have a surplus of talent at Sam's position:

“He’s no different than any other late-round pick or college free agent that we have. He’s just trying to make this team,” Rams coach Jeff Fisher said in his office the other day. “We have a reality that we can only keep so many players at that position. Is he better than that fourth or fifth defensive end? Right now, I can’t answer that.”

With teams cutting their rosters from 90 players to 75 on Tuesday and selecting their final 53 players this weekend, Sam has tried to present himself not only as a defensive presence, but also a factotum of sorts. In addition to defensive line, Sam has played a few kickoffs for the Rams special teams squad, a rarity for a defensive end.

While Sam is quite naturally a sentimental favorite for many, it would undermine the meaning of his barrier-breaking were he to be chosen for the team because of his biography rather than regardless of it. Nevertheless, should Sam not ultimately make the roster, it does seems likely that he will find a place on a practice squad somewhere.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2014, 08:43:36 am »

This is only the beginning...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/01/michael-sam-espn-eric-wood_n_5749774.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592
9/1/14
NFL Player Says ESPN Is To Blame For Michael Sam Going Unsigned

Michael Sam didn't make the St. Louis Rams' 53-man roster. Sam, the first openly gay player ever to be drafted into the NFL, didn't make the Rams' 10-man practice squad either. No other team claimed Sam on waivers over the weekend and now he is a free agent who can sign with any practice squad. But that hasn't happened yet, and Buffalo Bills center Eric Wood thinks he has an idea about why that is.

After Ross Tucker of the NBC Sports Network wondered on Twitter why Sam hasn't been signed to a practice squad despite his solid performance in the preseason (11 tackles and three sacks), Wood pointed to ESPN.

Ross Tucker        ✔ @RossTuckerNFL

Michael Sam performed much better than most expected and still isn't even on a practice squad?

Eric Wood        ✔ @EWood70
    Follow

@RossTuckerNFL blame that on espn. No one wants the distraction
    3:39 PM - 31 Aug 2014

Earlier last week, ESPN reporter Josina Anderson discussed Sam's showering habits when asked on "SportsCenter" about how he was fitting in with his teammates. ESPN later apologized for the report, saying in a statement that "we collectively failed to meet the standards we have set in reporting on LGBT-related topics in sports."

Despite the apology, Rams coach Jeff Fisher ripped ESPN and called Anderson's piece "very, very unprofessional." The awkward report also drew Rams defensive end Chris Long's attention.

more
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2014, 05:51:21 pm »

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/09/04/jerry-jones-michael-sam-is-not-ready-to-go-at-all/
9/4/14
Jerry Jones: Michael Sam ‘Is Not Ready To Go At All’

IRVING, Texas (CBS St. Louis/AP) — Michael Sam waded through a crowd of reporters and was settling in front of yet another bank of cameras when someone asked if this was what it was like in St. Louis.

“The heat?” Sam said, drawing laughter from two dozen or so people surrounding him as he stood in front of a large Dallas Cowboys star on a wall just outside the locker room.

No, the latest version of the circus after the league’s first openly gay player signed to the practice squad of America’s Team. He’s unlikely to get into the opener Sunday against San Francisco and might still face long odds of joining an active roster anytime soon.

But Sam got his second chance to make it in the NFL four days after the Rams released the seventh-round pick when they had to cut the roster to 53 players.

“You guys follow me around like hawks,” Sam said after going through his first late-morning workout with the Cowboys. “I’ve been tired of it since February. I expected it.”

The Cowboys, who are seeking help with their pass rush because of injuries and the offseason release of franchise sacks leader DeMarcus Ware, expected it, too. Pro Bowl tight end Jason Witten said coach Jason Garrett addressed the signing with the team.

“I think he does it as good as anybody I’ve ever been around, of addressing issues and moving forward and putting our focus on what it needs to be and that’s a good 49ers football team,” Witten said.

Garrett said the move was “about football” and deflected any questions about the impact of bringing in Sam or how it might affect the locker room.

“That’s your decision what question you want to ask,” Garrett told a larger-than-usual crowd at his daily news conference. “We’re focused on football. That’s where our attention is, and what people say outside this organization is really up to them.”

Owner Jerry Jones said Rams coach Jeff Fisher spoke highly of how Sam fit in with his teammates there.

“He was exemplary,” said Jones, speaking at a Texas Lottery news conference in Austin. “He’s relentless as a worker. He’s relentless as a pass rusher. He is going to have to make up for a little speed. He’s going to have to make up for size, but how many times have we seen that? That’s what makes football.

“We are looking for pressure players and that’s his position,” Jones said of Sam. “We hope that he can refine his skills. He’s not ready to go at all but can he come in and learn?”

If the answer is yes, his teammates are ready to support him.

“It’s not a big deal,” running back DeMarco Murray said. “If he’s here to help us win, treat him like any other guy. Doesn’t matter.”

Wide receiver Dez Bryant told The Dallas Morning News that Sam deserves respect.

“He deserves respect,” Bryant told The Morning News. “I don’t judge a book by its cover. He’s a football player. I don’t look at him no different. I expect that from everybody else in the locker room. It is what it is. We’re going to go play football.”

Bryant continued: “I don’t think it’s that big of a deal. We’re going to focus on football. Whatever he needs, we’re going to be there.”

Sam went through stretching and individual drills with his fellow defensive linemen during the brief portion of practice that reporters could watch. Dallas made room for him on the 10-player practice squad by releasing rookie linebacker Will Smith.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2014, 06:38:11 pm »

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Sports/2014/09/04/Report-NFL-Asked-Teams-to-Sign-Michael-Sam-to-Practice-Squad-to-Avoid-Nightmare-Situation
9/4/14
Report: NFL Asked Teams to Sign Michael Sam to Avoid 'Nightmare Situation'

The NFL was reportedly scared of the mainstream media blowback that it would receive if Michael Sam, the league's first openly gay player, did not make a team.

When the Rams cut Michael Sam last weekend, the NFL reportedly called teams to inquire if they had "evaluated Sam as a possible practice squad player," according to a report from MMQB's Peter King.

Before Thursday night's NFL season opener between Seattle and Green Bay, King reported that Sam and the NFL eventually avoided a "nightmare situation" when Jerry Jones and the Cowboys ultimately signed him to the practice squad.

Sam, a prototypical tweener who is not big enough to be on the defensive line and not fast enough to play linebacker, would have found it difficult to make any team's 53-man roster.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2014, 08:57:21 am »

http://blackamericaweb.com/2014/09/05/anti-gay-group-prepping-protest-of-michael-sam-dallas-cowboys/
9/5/14
Anti-Gay Group Prepping Protest of Michael Sam, Dallas Cowboys

An anti-gay group is planning to protest the Dallas Cowboys after the team signed openly gay football star Michael Sam onto its practice squad.

Jack Burkman, a conservative lobbyist, says “thousands” of right-wing Christians will protest Sunday in Arlington, Texas, where the Cowboys will play their season opener against the San Francisco 49ers.

Burkman heads a group called “American Decency,” which consists of “like-minded individuals who feel that they need to come together and feel like they need to stand up for the deterioration of decency in American sports,” according to a spokesman for the lobbyist. Earlier this year, Burkman proposed a bill that would ban gays from the National Football League.

A press release claims the group boasts 3.62 million members in 41 states.

“We cannot just stand idly by as Christian values and morals are trampled. We will do whatever we can to preserve family values in this country,” Burkman said, per the release. Adding: “[Dallas Cowboys owner] Jerry Jones has betrayed American values, Christian values, and his own city’s values. The people of Dallas–and Christians all across this land–are about to make him pay a huge financial price. The Cowboys are no longer America’s team.”

Sam officially joined the Cowboys’ practice squad Wednesday after he was released by the St. Louis Rams.

Callers to CBS’ 105.3 The Fan have had mixed responses to Sam’s new role with the Texas team, according to CBS Dallas Fort-Worth’s KTVT. While one person noted Sam’s talent is what matters, another person said: “I don’t want my kids looking up to me and say, ‘Daddy, what does that mean that he’s gay?’”
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2014, 09:06:01 am »

Jack Burkman, a conservative lobbyist, says “thousands” of right-wing Christians will protest Sunday in Arlington, Texas, where the Cowboys will play their season opener against the San Francisco 49ers.

Burkman heads a group called “American Decency,” which consists of “like-minded individuals who feel that they need to come together and feel like they need to stand up for the deterioration of decency in American sports,” according to a spokesman for the lobbyist. Earlier this year, Burkman proposed a bill that would ban gays from the National Football League.

A press release claims the group boasts 3.62 million members in 41 states.

And Burkman is also a Georgetown Univ alum.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Burkman

Pt being that as we all know, Georgetown is a hotbed Jesuit university(where the likes of Bill Clinton, Paul Tagliabue, and the guy who wrote the Patriot Act either graduated from or work there).

IOW - he's only playing his part in this Hegelian Dialectic game. Besides - this "group" shouldn't be focused solely on football - it should be going out to the streets to preach the gospel and winning souls to Christ.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2014, 03:56:23 pm »

Yes, BOTH sides of this *dogfight* are working for the same evil entity!

1 Thes 5:22  Abstain from all appearance of evil.

http://www.webpronews.com/westboro-baptist-church-targets-openly-gay-nfl-player-michael-sam-2014-09
Westboro Baptist Church Targets Openly Gay NFL Player Michael Sam
9/3/14

Michael Sam, the first openly gay player to be drafted into the National Football League (NFL), is now the target of the Westboro Baptist Church’s ridicule after he was cut from the St. Louis Rams. The notorious hate group announced that they had made and posted a Beatles song parody directed at Sam.

Westboro Baptist Church recently announced the re-emergence of the parody, sung to the tune of The Beatles’ “Get Back,” on the church’s blog. They wrote, “Now that the fag-dust settled and the Rams had to face a season with filthy fag Michael Sam and his ineptitude, they cut him.”

The group of religious extremists also blamed Sam for the controversy surrounding the town of Ferguson in Missouri, which is experiencing unrest due to racial tensions sparked by the shooting of African-American teen Michael Brown. Westboro Baptist Church issued a release on August 20 stating that one of the reasons the town is undergoing the upheaval is because of God’s wrath surrounding the drafting of Sam to the NFL.

**Uhm...professional AND collegiate sports are rigged AND scripted - yes, I'm tempted to watch these games myself, but nonetheless they ARE evil entities(as football, baseball, and basketball were founded by occultists).

“Missouri has made itself known worldwide for three things: Fags (e.g. Michael Sam); bestiality; and shredding the constitution in order to remove the Word of God from their streets,” wrote the Westboro Baptist Church in the release.

The group reportedly planned to picket the funeral of Brown on account of the openly gay NFL player. “Westboro to Michael Brown’s family >> No dead body worship! No lies! No human agenda! Invite us to preach! @donlemon,” they tweeted on August 21.

Sam was drafted in the seventh round by the St. Louis Rams in May after he came out in his senior year at the University of Missouri. At the time, Rams coach Jeff Fisher reportedly made it clear that he had picked Sam for his talent and not because of his sexual orientation. However, Sam was one of the players that was cut as the Rams trimmed down to 53 players before the start of the 2014 NFL season.

Reports previously circulated that Sam might be enlisted for the Rams’ practice team, but the team has confirmed that the player would not be part of it, since defense is one of its strengths and doesn’t need boosting.

Sam is reportedly taking the news in stride. He tweeted on Sunday, “The most worthwhile things in life rarely come easy, this is a lesson I’ve always known. The journey continues.”

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2014, 11:13:35 pm »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/08/directv-gay-football_n_5786228.html
9/8/14
BREAKING: Gay Couple Watches Football. Can We Get Back To The Game Now?

What at first appears to be two bros horsing around in an ad for DirecTV's NFL coverage turns out to be something else entirely.

The two -- one a Giants fan, the other a Cowboys fan -- crash through a living room as one tackles the other in slow-motion. In mid-flight one discusses their friendly rivalry and declares that they argue sometimes. Then the other says, "We're just like any couple, really."

AdWeek pointed out that the DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket spot was "almost certainly filmed" before the Cowboys signed the openly gay Michael Sam to its practice squad. The coincidence, however, certainly didn't hurt DirecTV's message.

The commercial aired without fanfare during the NFL season opener between the Green Bay Packers and the Seattle Seahawks Sept. 4, with the Advocate hailing it as a "welcome surprise for LGBT football fans."

DirecTV sent a shout-out to an appreciative viewer:

jenn rubenstein @jennrubenstein

pretty great. RT @outsports Watch @DIRECTV's gay football fan commercial from the #PackersvsSeahawks game. http://www.outsports.com/2014/9/5/6109315/gay-directv-nfl-commercial-seahawks-packers

DIRECTV Service @DIRECTVService
    Follow

@jennrubenstein We're so glad you enjoyed this, Jenn!
    1:56 PM - 5 Sep 2014
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2014, 09:41:11 am »

Every time I read these articles, I think about the Genesis 19 passage where sodomites just surrounded Lot's home in anger and started threatening him...until angels from God rescued him.

The NWO establishment is using many subtle and crafty ways to get everyone to accept the sodomy agenda.(and this is one of them)

http://www.foxsports.com/southwest/story/michael-sam-making-progress-at-cowboys-practice-091114
Michael Sam making progress at Cowboys' practice
9/11/14

IRVING, Texas -- Michael Sam has mostly kept to himself in the Dallas Cowboys' Valley Ranch locker room when the media has been around. The 24-year-old defensive end will occasionally make small talk with reporters but he hasn't taken questions since a five-minute introductory interview outside the locker room on Sept. 3.

Sam is a practice squad player, so it makes sense that he's not sitting at his locker constantly answering questions about how the Cowboys stack up with the San Francisco 49ers or Tennessee Titans.

Since reporters are only allowed to watch the first 30 minutes of practice, Cowboys defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli was asked Thursday how the seventh-round pick has looked?

"He's done some good things," Marinelli said. "The only thing he really gets is some of our individual periods and then he gets some one-on-one rushes on Wednesday, and I think he's gotten a little bit better.

"But it's tougher for a practice squad guy because these other guys here, they're pounding with all week long in terms of fundamentals and game-planning and those things. So it's a little tougher, but he's got movement. I like his quickness and his instincts. He's got really good work habits, so just keep working to develop him."

Cowboys right defensive end Jeremy Mincey was in a similar situation after he was drafted in 2006. Mincey, a sixth-round pick by New England, was on the Patriots' practice squad before he was signed by San Francisco. Mincey never played in a game during the 2006 season.

The following year he played in six games for Jacksonville.

"He's doing a good job," Mincey said of Sam on Thursday. "He works hard. He does what you ask of him and that's all you can do in this league."

Has Sam showed flashes of the SEC co-defensive player of the year he was last season at Missouri?

"He has," Mincey said. "He's won a lot of rushes. He's doing a good job. He's got a lot to learn and that comes with experience. I was just like him, a young guy on the practice squad, so it's a good developmental phase for him to get better."
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2014, 09:42:19 am »

^^

Genesis 19:1  And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;
Gen 19:2  And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.
Gen 19:3  And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.
Gen 19:4  But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:
Gen 19:5  And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
Gen 19:6  And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,
Gen 19:7  And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.
Gen 19:8  Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.
Gen 19:9  And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.
Gen 19:10  But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door.
Gen 19:11  And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.
Gen 19:12  And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:
Gen 19:13  For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: