End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 08:04:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Bizarro World of Liberalism

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bizarro World of Liberalism  (Read 24252 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2014, 08:51:55 am »

Congressional Candidate Appears to Have One Harsh Message for the NRA & Its Supporters

A Congressional candidate running for the nomination to unseat House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) ignited an Internet firestorm when he appeared to go on a tirade against conservatives and the National Rifle Association Saturday night.

Mike ****inson rejected support — on a Twitter account appearing to belong to him — from anyone who supports the NRA, is pro-life or participates in “Obama hating.”

Despite the overwhelming reaction to the tweets, the self-described “liberal Democrat” did not appear to issue any apologies. In fact, on Sunday morning he appeared to respond to some criticism by continuing to mock the intelligence of those questioning him.

“I went to engineering school and I support the NRA,” one person tweeted him.

“Went or graduated? RW has large college dropout rate,” a tweet on the ****inson account replied.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/06/congressional-candidate-appears-to-have-one-harsh-message-for-the-nra-its-supporters/

Greta Van Susteren Eviscerates Democrat Who Promises War On FNC and Tea Party
"That wasn't quite true, was it? It was wrong; it was a lie. Little bit of a lie, right? Tiny one, little bit of a lie?"

On her Fox News program Thursday, Greta Van Susteren interviewed Democratic Congressional Candidate Mike Dickinson who has promised “a war on the Tea Party, Fox News, NRA and other trash.” By the time the interview was done, Greta disproved each of his points about the Tea Party and Fox and she showed him to be dishonest in his campaign, arguing, "You don't mention any place in this little paragraph on your web site about working for Larry Flynt and writing stuff for him. You don't write about that at all, do you? You don't write about the strip clubs. You don't write when you lied to the newspaper and bragged you were the CEO of a strip club organization that you are not?"

The interview began with Van Susteren reading Dickinson's tweet "if elected I promise war on the Tea Party, Fox News, NRA and other trash." The host then turned to the guest and asked, "Why do you hate me?"  After a few more questions it was established that Dickinson, who is Eric Cantor's Democratic opponent, doesn't watch On The Record, and as Van Susteren commented, must have potatoes in his ears.

The conversation turned to the Tea Party; Van Susteren asked if anyone in the Tea Party was arrested in his district. After the Virginia Democrat conceded no laws were broken, Van Susteren got him to concede the only problem with the Tea Party was that Dickinson didn't like their message, and that the Tea Party "portray themselves as something that's totally not who they are."

That last phase gave Van Susteren the opening for the coup de grace:

Van Susteren: Well, that’s really bad to portray yourself as not who you are, right?

Dickinson: Exactly.

Van Susteren: All right, then, let's go to this. Speaking of that a letter to the Times-Dispatch you wrote January 29, 2013, you claimed you were the CEO of Mid Atlantic Show Clubs, which is a group of strip clubs and stuff, right?

Dickinson: That's correct.

Van Susteren: That wasn't true, was it?

Dickinson: I worked -- I was a consultant for them.

Van Susteren: It says CEO of Mid Atlantic, were you the CEO?

Dickinson:  I was the, I guess, the consulting operations director.

Van Susteren: That wasn't quite true, was it? It was wrong; it was a lie. Little bit of a lie, right? Tiny one, little bit of a lie?

Dickinson:  Yes.

Van Susteren: All right. You like transparency? I went to your campaign website and it talks about how are. It says meet Mike. Okay. Meet Mike and do you know what? You didn't put in here about how you were a lobbyist for strip clubs and you learned from Larry Fyint not to sugarcoat but tell it how it is. But you didn’t tell it like it is here, right?

Dickinson: If somebody asks me I will tell them what Larry Flynt said to me.

So it went for another few minutes; Van Susteren asking about every inconsistency and lack of transparency, Dickinson having to admit he wasn't being totally honest.

She ended by pointing out:

You don't mention any place in this little paragraph on your web site about working for Larry Flynt and writing stuff for him. You don't write about that at all, do you? You don't write about the strip clubs. You don't write when you lied to the newspaper and bragged you were the CEO of a strip club organization that you are not?

One thing Van Susteren didn't point out is that for someone who wants to wage war on Fox News, Dickinson sure likes to be seen on their network.  At the end of February he appeared on the Sean Hannity program and had a similarlt embarrassing interview.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/greta-van-susteren-eviscerates-democrat-who-promises-war-fnc-and-tea-party
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: