End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 02:01:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Bizarro World of Liberalism

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bizarro World of Liberalism  (Read 24223 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2015, 03:14:04 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2015, 12:26:29 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 15, 2015, 06:45:25 pm »

Minnesota Democrat's Shocking ISIS Tweet: They're Just Doing What They Think Is Best
Much like the Rotary Club or those guys who wear fezzes at parades.

Shocked

On Saturday there was plenty to be outraged by on social media in the wake of the attacks in Paris on Friday night, but one Tweet from a Democrat in Minnesota pretty much takes the cake for absurdity from a non-Salon source.

Dan Kimmel is running as a member of the Democrat-Famer-Labor Party for State Representative and is unopposed in the Democratic primary. He also had something to say about ISIS this weekend.

Doing what is best for their community. Well of course, right? Much like the Rotary Club or those guys who wear fezzes at parades.

The worst part is how one can really see how he came to Tweet this. It's a logical extension of the politically correct pronouncements Democrats routinely make. He probably thought he'd be praised for being so open-minded and tolerant. 'One man's terrorist' and all that. He's playing the Democrat game of tolerance one-upsmanship and feeling good and pious and liberal and the next thing you know he's just called murdering 150 people a misguided, good-faith attempt at "improving the community."

But then again, perhaps that's too generous. Maybe Dan's sympathies lie the other way. Maybe, like some liberals you've seen on blogs and social media, he really thinks ISIS has a pretty good point and really, shouldn't they be mad?

If you want to find out which, you can ask him on Twitter. Or go to his website. Or you can ask his Republican opponent Drew Christensen at his website what he thinks about ISIS if you prefer.

Several hours after his terrible Tweet became infamous, he sent a follow-up that we assume he thought was some kind of walk-back, but really didn't help his case that much, saying simply "I deplore the evil acts of ISIS. I do not defend their acts."

Well, yeah, Dan, you did. Just saying you didn't doesn't magic it away. And don't think we didn't notice that you only called the acts evil, not the group. Now what is that you call a group that commits evil acts? Is it good? Do you call that a good group? Hmmm. That's a thinker.

That is, it's a thinker if your name is Dan. And you're from Minnesota. And you're a Democrat.

UPDATE: In response to the backlash on Twitter, Kimmel has ended his campaign.

My tweet last evening was in response to a statement made during the candidate debates, not in response to the activities in Paris. It was poorly worded and did not convey my intent.

I do think the attacks in Paris yesterday, along with other ISIS terrorist actions, are cowardly and despicable. My heart breaks for the people of France, of Paris, the families of those wounded or killed and the casualties themselves. My thoughts are with them. I condemn the attacks, as I condemn all violence.

I am folding up my campaign tent. The campaign website and Facebook page will be down by this afternoon.

I apologize to the volunteers and contributors who have put so much time, effort and money into my campaign.

I am very sorry for “spreading ick” on other candidates and the DFL party. I will do everything I can to help resolve the issue: most likely the best thing for me to do is shut up. The tweet was stupid. I’m sorry.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/minnesota-democrats-shocking-isis-tweet-theyre-just-doing-what-they-think-best
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 18, 2015, 06:44:40 pm »

Bloomberg's Carlson: Maybe Terrorists Here Will Become Americanized and Not Kill Us
Yeah... no. That's not going to happen.

Newsbusters reports that on today's Morning Joe​ on MSNBC, Bloomberg columnist Margaret Carlson suggested that potential terrorists sneaking into the West aren't as much of a problem for the United States because we are better than Europe at assimilating immigrants, and therefore terrorists are likely to change their minds and become loyal, productive citizens here rather than shoot up a mall or set off bombs in crowds.

She gets the Bizarro award for that one

So there's no problem, you see, with welcoming tens of thousands of Syrian refugees because the ISIS members embedded among them aren't actually going to carry out their mission. Why wouldn't they change their minds about killing us? We're so nice!

Below is a partial transcript of the exchange among host Joe Scarborough and guests Carlson and Gov. Bobby Jindal, whose comment about immigration-as-invasion kicked off Carlson's reality-challenged musing:

JINDAL: The reality is, earlier this year I went abroad and I went to Europe and I gave a speech. I came back here and said Europe has a problem. They're not assimilating many of these Muslims, we must not let that happen here. Now the left hated that. The reality is that we've got to continue to tell the truth. Immigration without integration is not immigration. It's an invasion. We must not let that happen here.

SCARBOROUGH: And that really is, Margaret Carlson, that really is a key, the assimilation, the United States has been so successful at because we've had about 230 years of experience at it.

CARLSON: And a lot of immigrants who built the country. So, we do know how to do it. Europe doesn't know how to do it. France especially doesn't know how to do it. England, not very good at it. And so, we have less of a problem. You know, those people who have snuck in, that, I don't know if they've snuck in, but maybe they become Americanized, maybe the anger goes away. Maybe what they snuck in to do they're not going to do because we do have an acceptance of these people as Congressman Ellison said. They're more patriotic because they're here and they work harder.

So because Americans are so nice to and accepting of Muslim immigrants, the terrorists among them are likely to be won over, become American patriots, forget their religious imperative to wage jihad, and abandon their plots to wreak death and devastation. By contrast, those rude waiters in Paris must have made the Muslim terrorists last Friday feel just too darn alienated and unappreciated.

Two words come to mind for Margaret Carlson: Boston bombers.

How do people like Carlson get through the day without hurting themselves?

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/bloombergs-carlson-maybe-terrorists-here-will-become-americanized-and-not-kill-us
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 19, 2015, 09:15:03 pm »

Mizzou Student Asks Ben Shapiro if Abortion Should Be Legal in Cases of **** — See the Reply He Gets

A University of Missouri college student asked conservative pundit Ben Shapiro Thursday night if abortion should be permitted in cases of **** — and the New York Times bestselling author had a blunt response to the question.

Shapiro, who said that rapists should either be killed or castrated, said the issue of **** and abortion were “unrelated” to one another.

“Killing babies is wrong. Okay, these are two separate questions,” he told the Mizzou student. “They have nothing to do with one another. Connecting these two things is like saying, ‘I was raped, therefore I get to go shoot an unrelated person.’”

Watch the exchange (remarks around 12:48 mark):

The “Bullies” author argued that the political left often asks about **** while discussing abortion to introduce confusion.

“The two are unrelated. It’s an emotional argument to muddy the waters,” he said. “It’s amazing to me because the same people on the left who say, ‘Well, shouldn’t a raped woman be allowed to abort her baby?’ These are the same people who want to release rapists from prison after five years.”

Shapiro told students that the best way to decrease the frequency of **** would be to implement strict punishment for those found guilty of committing the crime.

“If you really want to stop this from happening, here’s a solution: go prosecute, castrate and kill rapists,” he said. “That’s a really good solution.”

“I have another solution,” Shapiro added. “Let women carry guns and teach them how to use them. So any time they are in a position of ****, they shoot the guy. The left’s solution seems to be to stop the baby, my solution is to stop the ****.”

Shapiro’s talk at the University of Missouri was, in part, sponsored by the conservative Young America’s Foundation.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/11/19/mizzou-student-asks-ben-shapiro-if-abortion-should-be-legal-in-cases-of-****-see-the-reply-he-gets/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 19, 2015, 09:56:34 pm »

STRAWMAN ARGUMENT
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 24, 2015, 07:06:02 pm »

Say it isnt so!!! MSNBC using real muslim terrorists to complain about ISLAMOPHOBIA Roll Eyes

MSNBC'S 'ISLAMOPHOBIA' POSTER BOY BUSTED FOR ISIS TIES!
Man claimed U.S. government's no-fly list 'unfairly' targets Muslims

A man who was used by American leftists as an example of righteous outrage over the U.S. government’s no-fly lists and the supposed biased targeting of innocent Muslims has been arrested and jailed by Turkish authorities who say he’s tied to ISIS.

Saadiq Long and his family members were all arrested near the Turkey-Syria border earlier this month on charges they belonged to an ISIS terrorist cell, PJ Media reported.

What’s most interesting about the arrest is Long was the face chosen by the likes of MSNBC’s Chris Hayes, Mother Jones magazine and author and columnist Glenn Greenwald to use as an example of government surveillance gone wrong.

As PJ Media reported: “His story got considerable media attention when his [Council on American-Islamic Relations] media representatives here pushed the story that Long wanted to return to his native Oklahoma from his current home in Qatar to visit his ailing mother, but couldn’t because he was on the [transportation Security Administration's] no-fly list. They said his case represented institutional ‘Islamophobia.’”

Greenwald, for instance, posted a piece at the Guardian decrying how Long was “effectively exiled from his own country,” while Kevin Drum of Mother Jones likened his plight to a “Kafkaesque World.”

Long did get to return to Oklahoma for a short period, but was watched by FBI officials. He was then prevented from returning to Qatar, and the far left again expressed outrage.

Long finally left America via a bus through Mexico, and then took a plane back to Qatar, PJ Media reported.

Both American and Turkish officials confirmed he’d been arrested, along with eight others.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/msnbcs-islamophobia-poster-boy-busted-for-isis-ties/#1tF5bbUp2Y5dFkwr.99
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 26, 2015, 05:09:51 pm »

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/11/26/9804312/nfl-gif-lions-eagles-animal-rights-protesters-thanksgiving
11/26/15
Animal rights activists storm the field during Lions-Eagles game

In the final two minutes of the Eagles-Lions game, a couple protesters ran onto the field, immediately after the Lions snapped the ball. For the sake of everyone's safety, the game was on hold while security tried to get them off the field.

The cameras did not have a good glimpse of the banner they were holding. But apparently, it was to promote an end to animal cruelty:

Given that it's Thanksgiving, it seems like an appropriate thing to promote. But it was nevertheless a strange moment in the game.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2015, 08:16:50 pm »

15 Excerpts That Show How Radical, Weird And Out of Touch College Campuses Have Become

How radical, weird and out of touch have liberals on college campuses gotten since Obama came into office? It’s worse than you ever thought and although there is an almost unlimited number of problematic incidents to choose from, these 15 are particularly effective at getting across how bad things have become.

1) “College Students Say Remembering 9/11 Is Offensive to Muslims.... The everything-is-offensive brand of campus activism has struck a new low: Students at the University of Minnesota killed a proposed moment of silence for 9/11 victims due to concerns—insulting, childish concerns—that Muslim students would be offended.”

2) “Portland State University Offers Course Teaching How to 'Make Whiteness Strange'...According to Portland State University Professor Rachel Sanders’ 'White Privilege' course, 'whiteness' must be dismantled if racial justice will ever be achieved. The course description states that 'whiteness is the lynchpin of structures of racial meaning and racial inequality in the United States” and claims that 'to preserve whiteness is to preserve racial injustice.' Students taking the course will 'endeavor to make whiteness strange.' In order to make whiteness strange, the description says students must 'interrogate whiteness as an unstable legal, political, social, and cultural construction.'”

3) "A University in the San Francisco Area Actually Told Students To Call 911 if They Were Offended....Administrators at a Catholic university in the San Francisco Bay Area have rescinded an official school policy instructing students to clog up the regional 9-1-1 emergency reporting system to report 'bias incidents.'

The school is Santa Clara University, reports Campus Reform…Until this month, however, Santa Clara administrators have been instructing students to report 'bias incidents' using the emergency service reserved for dispatching police, firefighters and ambulances.

'If the bias incident is in progress or just occurred: ALWAYS CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY,' the Santa Clara website instructed students in fierce, all-capital letters."

4) “Educators in the Volunteer State are very concerned that students might be offended by the usage of traditional pronouns like she, he, him and hers, according to a document from the University of Tennessee – Knoxville’s Office of Diversity and Inclusion.

…For all you folks who went to school back when there were only him and her – here’s a primer: some of the new gender neutral pronouns are ze, hir, zir, xe, xem and xyr.”

5) “A Professor at Polk State College has allegedly failed a humanities student after she refused to concede that Jesus is a ‘myth’ or that Christianity oppresses women during a series of mandatory assignments at the Florida college. According to a press release from the Liberty Counsel, a non-profit public interest law firm, Humanities Professor Lance ‘Lj’ Russum gave a student a ‘zero’ on four separate papers because the 16-year-old did not ‘conform to his personal worldviews of Marxism, Atheism, Feminism, and homosexuality.’ The law firm has called for a full, private investigation of the professor and the course curriculum.”

6) “College Codes Make ‘Color Blindness’ a Microaggression…wait, what?.... UCLA says "Color Blindness," the idea we shouldn't obsess over people's race, is a microaggression. If you refuse to treat an individual as a ‘racial/cultural being,’ then you're being aggressive.”

7) “The phrase 'politically correct' is now a microaggression according to the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. The university’s 'Just Words' campaign is the work of UWM’s 'Inclusive Excellence Center' and aims to 'raise awareness of microaggressions and their impact'—microaggressions like 'politically correct' or 'PC.'”

8) ) "'American,' 'illegal alien,' 'foreigners,' 'mothering,' and 'fathering' are just a handful of words deemed 'problematic' by the University of New Hampshire’s Bias-Free Language Guide....Saying 'American' to reference Americans is also problematic. The guide encourages the use of the more inclusive substitutes 'U.S. citizen' or 'Resident of the U.S.' The guide also tries to get students to stop saying 'Caucasian,' 'illegal Immigrant,' 'mother,' 'father' and even the word 'healthy' is said to shame those who aren't healthy."

9) “Late yesterday afternoon, ACLJ filed a lawsuit on behalf of Brandon Jenkins against officials of The Community College of Baltimore County (CCBC) in Maryland for denying Brandon admission to its Radiation Therapy Program in part due to his expression of religious beliefs. As one faculty member explained to Brandon, on behalf of CCBC, the ‘field [of radiation therapy] is not the place for religion.’”

10) “A California school co-founded by a firebrand who once called for an ‘intifada’ in the U.S. has become the nation's first accredited Muslim college.”

11) "According to Coastal Carolina University, sex is only consensual if both parties are completely sober and if consent is not only present, but also enthusiastic. This is a troubling standard that converts many ordinary, lawful sexual encounters into sexual assault, and it should frighten any student at CCU.”

12) "Clemson University apologizes for serving Mexican food...Students took to Twitter to call the event culturally insensitive and to question the school's efforts to promote diversity....Clemson Dining issued an apology to 'offended' students after hosting a 'Maximum Mexican' food day."

13) "All-Women’s College Cancels ‘**** Monologues’ Because it Excludes Women Without ****s."

14) "The 'Black Lives Matter' leader who landed a teaching gig at Yale University delivered a lecture this week on the historical merits of looting as a form of protest, backing up his lesson with required reading that puts modern-day marauders on par with the patriots behind the Boston Tea Party."

15) "Assistant Dean (at Cornell) Tells a Project Veritas Investigative Journalist that the University Would Allow an ISIS Terrorist to Hold a 'Training Camp' on Campus, Saying: 'It Would be Like Bringing in a Coach to do a Training on a Sports Team.'"

ALL LINKS: http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2015/11/28/15-excerpts-that-show-how-radical-weird-and-out-of-touch-college-campuses-have-become-n2086042?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 06, 2015, 12:40:42 am »

After CA Terrorism, New Yorker Cover Targets Smiling White Gun Owners
The leftist media always stay on point.

You have to admire the left's ability to stay on point.

Fresh off an Islamic terror attack carried out in strictly gun-controlled California, the leftist media haven't missed a beat perpetuating their message that guns, not jihadists, are the problem that must be addressed.

For the cover of its upcoming December 14th issue,  The New Yorker magazine chose artist Eric Drooker's depiction not of a Muslim couple like the San Barnardino terrorists, but of a white couple shopping together, happily piling AR-15s and hand grenades into their cart along with a carton of milk.

(Yes, white people can be Muslims too, but let's get real - The New Yorker isn't going after Muslims but after their stereotype of white, undoubtedly Christian and conservative, Constitutionalist gun owners.)

"What would it look like if I took America’s obsession with firearms to its logical extreme?” says Drooker about the cover, according to writer Francoise Mouly, who continues: "The proliferation of guns and the too-easy access to military-grade weapons is not the only story in San Bernardino, but it’s an appalling part of it."

Logical extreme? There's nothing logical about this. White, sane, law-abiding, husband-and-wife gun owners are not carrying out acts of terrorism. They are not waging war against the United States or anyone else. You cannot simply go to a supermarket and pick up an arsenal. Hand grenades have been illegal for citizens since 1968. This artwork is not a "logical extreme" but a grotesque leftist fantasy designed to demonize supporters of the Second Amendment.

"If only Eric Drooker’s image were a fiction," Mouly muses. You can picture her shaking her head in moral indignation. Except that it is a fiction.

What's not fiction is the threat of worldwide jihad, which left 14 dead Wednesday in California. If only Eric Drooker had painted something about that.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/after-ca-terrorism-new-yorker-cover-targets-smiling-white-gun-owners
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 08, 2015, 06:42:57 pm »

Hillary Clinton's Right-Hand Woman Takes On Trump: 'I'm a Proud Muslim'

For those who don't know this is Hillary's live in lesbian lover, also the wife of Anthony Weiner. Says it all right there.  Cheesy

Donald Trump revealed his radical plan on Monday to ban all Muslims from entering the U.S., and Hillary Clinton's vice chair, Huma Abedin is taking him head on.

"I'm a proud Muslim – but you don't have to share my faith to share my disgust," Abedin wrote in an email to supporters. "Trump wants to literally write racism into our law books."

MUSLIM isnt a race, thats bizarro.  Cheesy

Trump's recent proposition to impose "a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," is based on research he claims shows that "there is great hatred towards Americans by large segments of the Muslim population."

rest: http://www.people.com/article/hillary-clinton-vice-chair-fires-back-at-donald-trump
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 08, 2015, 07:14:14 pm »

Man Sues Museum over ‘Racist’ Paintings of Jesus

A man who visited the Metropolitan Museum of Art is suing the museum and New York City for violating the Civil Rights Act.

Justin Renel Joseph says in his complaint that the museum is racially insensitive and is violating the Civil Rights Act for displaying paintings with Jesus as a white male.

According to the Christian Examiner, Joseph says he suffered “emotional and psychological harm” when he saw the paintings, which include "The Holy Family with Angels" by Sebastiano Ricci, "The Resurrection" by Perugino, "The Miracle of the Loaves and Fishes" by Tintoretto, and "The Crucifixion" by Francesco Granacci.

In his complaint, Joseph writes: “The implication that someone who possesses physical features like the Plaintiff could not be the important historical and public figure of Jesus Christ and that his features were falsified to reinvent Jesus Christ into a blonde haired, fair-skinned and Aryan male, caused the Plaintiff to feel, among other things, rejected and unaccepted by society.”

sorry, this just works for this stupid story, has some language issues NSFW

In response, the museum said: "When they were painted, it was typical for artists to depict subjects with the same identity as the local audience. This phenomenon occurs in many other cultures, as well," the MET's Elyse Topalian told the New York Post.

Joseph said that he went to a local NYPD station to report harassment by a neighbor. The police wouldn’t take his statement, but Joseph was arrested for being “too excited,” he said. He was then sent to Bellevue Psychiatric Hospital.

"The doctors at Bellevue Hospital among other things: forcibly restrained, kidnapped, falsely imprisoned, forcibly drugged (despite being told that it went against the victim's religious beliefs) and denied attorney visitation. The doctors never ran any tests, asked questions about the victim's medical history, or asked what brought him to the hospital before these crimes were committed. They perpetrated these crimes based on what the NYPD (who are not doctors) told them," Joseph alleges on his website.

http://www.christianheadlines.com/blog/man-sues-museum-over-racist-paintings-of-jesus.html
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 07:16:08 pm by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 09, 2015, 06:28:20 pm »

Ed Schultz: Constitution is Totally Outdated Piece of Paper
We need to "get rid of some of these jackasses who live by an old document."

Well Ed, with out that piece of paper YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS! And neither does anyone else. Think on that buddy, that means the ones with the guns are in control. And im quite sure being a liberal you dont have any.  Cheesy

Former MSNBC blowhard Ed Schultz has taken to doing web podcasts since losing his The Ed Show gig on that network, and Newsbusters reports that he recently vented about Republican "jackasses" who still oppose more restrictive gun control in the wake of the San Bernardino terrorist massacre. He may have been reduced to an even smaller audience than he had at the low-rated MSNBC, but in the course of that podcast he stated an article of faith of the radical left - that the Constitution is outdated and has no place in a "progressive" future:

So what has to happen here, folks, and this is political tough talk -- if the Democrats don't want any silence, then they have to speak up and just tell the American people we can't get anything done on gun violence because Republicans are in the way. Put it on the obstructors. Put it on the people who always defend a piece of paper that was two hundred and twenty-five years old or whatever, back in a society that doesn't even exist today, the Second Amendment. There has to be rules and regulations for a contemporary society.

President Obama himself has said that he believes the Constitution is, or should be, a living, breathing document adjustable to the times - meaning that it is an obstacle to the left's agenda for an America remade in their utopian vision.

Schultz continued:

But until the Democrats become not silent and say that we can't do gun violence control in this country or any kind of gun measures because Republicans are in the way. Then maybe you might strike a nerve with the American people to get rid of some of these jackasses who live by an old document that is just totally outdated. We've changed the Constitution before! We've added to the Constitution but we simply cannot do anything about gun violence in America.

Later in the show, during a conversation with guest Jonathan Alter, Schultz pressed the point:

Jonathan, politically, do the Democrats need to become more vocal about this in blaming Republicans? And, you know, it's old-style politics, I know, and vilifying the other side. But the fact is that we can't get anything done on gun violence in America, any measures at all, because of the Republicans.

Translation: darn those Republicans and their insistence on adhering to an old piece of paper that blocks our gun confiscation agenda!

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/ed-schultz-constitution-totally-outdated-piece-paper
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 23, 2015, 04:39:45 am »

Lefty website Vox blames Fox News for **** of Yazidi women

Left wing loon, Max Fisher of the much-vaunted website Vox founded by Ezra Klein, has just endorsed a theory about why Islamic State savages are raping Yazidi women. According to Fisher, it’s the fault of Fox News. No kidding. This guy actually pins the blame on Fox.

As Weasel Zippers points out, this assumes ISIS is sitting around all day watching Fox News.  Never mind that Islamic law sanctions **** of non-Muslim women; that **** is endemic throughout the Islamic world and is used as a way to threaten non-believers; that Mohammed was a **** and had sex slaves; that Muslim men marrying little girls is considered normal in the Islamic world; that the Islamic State asserts that if you **** a non-Muslim 10 times, she becomes a Muslim; that as Europe’s Muslim population has increased, Muslim males raping European women, girls, and boys has skyrocketed; or that in Afghanistan, “dancing boys” are kept as sex slaves. (See here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.)

I kept the list relatively short so as not to overwhelm you, Mr. Fisher.

So, no. Fox News has nothing to do with the Islamic State’s barbaric and relentless **** of Yazidi women and girls. Savages in the Islamic State are not sitting around watching Fox News and getting ideas about who to ****. Islamic State barbarians have set about kidnapping, enslaving, raping, torturing, and murdering Yazidi women because these evil sub-humans are devout Muslims and they are doing what the Quran commands them to do.

It wouldn’t have involved much effort (not that that is the point) to figure know this. And while we’ve got 1400 years of history to look back on, you need not be an historian to grasp some basic facts. You could have discovered the truth with a few clicks of your mouse and a mind willing to absorb the awful ugly reality that is raging right before our eyes.

Hat tip: Weasel Zippers

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/12/lefty_website_emvoxem_blames_fox_news_for_rape_of_yazidi_women.html#ixzz3v8hCMJwI
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 30, 2015, 10:18:12 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 05, 2016, 06:24:17 pm »

Joy Behar: I'd Vote For A Rapist... So Long As They're Liberal
Refreshingly feminist

Feminists are one insufferable lot to endure, and the catty hosts of The View represent some of the worst, not least of which is Joy Behar, who exclaimed Tuesday she'd vote for a rapist so long as he supported beloved feminist issues like abortion and the free contraception they bicker so much about. 

Behar's comments came during a discussion on whether or not former President Bill Clinton and his well-documented lecherous past would negatively impact Hillary Clinton's campaign, some of which included allegations of **** and sexual harassment – the kind of issues feminists claim to care so much about. Though Behar acknowledged that Bill Clinton was "a dog," she countered that she would still vote for him, "because he votes in my favor."

Bidding to outdo herself, Behar then doubled down on her position by bringing up former Senator Ted Kennedy and his abandoning an innocent woman to drown in a car at Chappaquidick, saying his blatant act of homicidal cowardice matters little so long as he supports her "right" to cut babies into little pieces. Misery loves company, I guess.

Chappaquiddick.  I mean, a girl drowns and he abandons her and she drowned and women still voted for Teddy Kennedy. Why? Because he voted for women's rights. That's why. That's the bottom line of it in my opinion. I mean, I don't like either one of them, to tell you the truth, Teddy or Bill. They're both dogs as far as I'm concerned. But I still will vote for Bill Clinton because he votes in my favor.

This doesn't mark the first ounce of feminist lunacy to spew from the hosts of The View and sure won't be the last. As reported by MRC, co-host Whoopi Goldberg said of child rapist Roman Polanski in 2009: "It wasn't ****-****."

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/joy-behar-id-vote-rapist-so-long-theyre-liberal
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 19, 2016, 06:18:50 pm »

nuff said
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2016, 04:22:44 am »

2015’s Best Black Actors Won’t Be at the Oscars

Many disgruntled Hollywood black actors have decided to boycott the Oscars this year for not nominating any black actors for its top awards.

Spike Lee, Jada Pinkett-Smith and Michael Moore are boycotting the show this year for its lack of diversity — where everyone is a liberal Democrat.

Progressives Today @ProgsToday
LOVING watching spoiled actors whine about lack of diversity from an academy that demands everyone think like Democrats! #OscarsSoWhite
10:58 AM - 19 Jan 2016
  43 43 Retweets   44 44 likes

The two top black actors of 2015 will also not be in attendance.

Best Actress Rachel Dolezal: Washington NAACP Leader and Black Lives Matter activist Rachel Dolezal admitted to being white this year after her caucasian parents outed her. She lived this lie to garner sympathy and esteem for years until she was caught.

Best Actor Shaun King: #BlackLivesMatter agitator and protest leader Shaun King was also outed this year as a white dude. King misled media icon Oprah Winfrey by pretending to be biracial in order to qualify for an “Oprah scholarship” to historically black Morehouse College. TKing is white and has been lying about his ethnicity for years.

It is truly unfair that these two actors will not be recognized this year at the Academy Awards.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/01/2015s-best-black-actors-wont-oscars/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 08, 2016, 04:01:20 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 01, 2016, 10:46:17 pm »

It appears that Chris Matthews has had another "thrill up my leg" religious experience.  Cheesy Liberals man...   

MSNBC Host Compares Hillary Clinton’s Super Tuesday Victory Speech to ‘Responsorial Hymns’

MSNBC host Chris Matthews on Tuesday compared Hillary Clinton’s Super Tuesday victory speech to “responsorial hymns” in Roman Catholicism.

Matthews made the comment during a discussion with MSNBC host Chris Hayes following the former secretary of state’s speech from her campaign’s Miami headquarters.

“Elections are call and response. It’s like stand up comics. They go to clubs, they work the material out, they see what gets laughs,” Hayes said.

“The longer that you do this the more you start to figure out ‘what are the beats? what are the messages that resonate?’ We’ve seen Trump do it very effectively. We’ve also seen Hillary Clinton get much better at it as well,” Hayes added.

Matthews gave a different analogy, instead comparing Clinton’s speech with acts of worship in the Roman Catholic church.

“And you understand from our religion. We read responsorial hymns. It’s a back and forth. It’s an anthem thing,” Matthews said.

vids: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/01/msnbc-host-compares-hillary-clintons-super-tuesday-victory-speech-to-responsorial-hymns/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 03, 2016, 10:47:57 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 16, 2016, 07:34:30 pm »

Corrupt Blowhard Chris Matthews Plays Hardball With Guests For Wife’s Campaign

Tingly-legged windbag Chris Matthews got caught in a pay-to-play scandal involving his wife’s campaign and his TV show. The blond blowhard has been soliciting donations for his wife’s congressional campaign in exchange for appearing on his show, enabling the donors to be seen by Hardball’s dozens of viewers. MSNBC should can the tiresome phony right away.

Not even savvy enough to time the donations in a less obvious way, some were made within a few days of the appearances. Matthews’ guests had given Kathleen Matthews’ campaign nearly $80,000 as of December 31, 2015.

This is just the latest evidence Matthews thinks rules and standards don’t apply to him. Back in 2009, he and his wife went to a church to buy a Christmas tree without his wallet. They picked out a tree and had the young man working the tree lot load it into their car, before telling him that he forgot his wallet. Matthews asked the teen volunteer to let him take the tree without paying and come back and pay later. When the teen said he couldn’t allow that, Matthews had a fit and said, “I’m Chris Matthews!” When the church volunteer wasn’t impressed enough to break the rules, Matthews sat in the car while his wife walked back to the house to get his wallet. The fair-haired fop barked, “See what you made her do?” When Matthews’ wife returned with his wallet, they didn’t even leave the poor volunteer a tip. He could have at least booked him as a guest on his show.

Matthews, who has been known to fuss with his hair for hours and terrorize MSNBC staffers, has always tried to be thought of as a regular guy who just happens to be in with the Washington elite. But his use of MSNBC as a cash machine for his wife’s campaign shows us that he’s just another elite deviant, with no regard for his own viewers. He promised full disclosure several times on air, but only said enough to let viewers know his wife was running. Not once did he mention the donations from his guests.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/16/corrupt-blowhard-chris-matthews-plays-hardball-with-guests-for-wifes-campaign/#ixzz437FT3egW
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 23, 2016, 08:39:56 pm »

Panicked Prof Called 911 During ROTC Rifle Drill, Promises to Do It Every Time
“It’s not my job to decide whether people carrying guns at school are an actual threat."

Heidi Czerwiec, an associate professor of English at the University of North Dakota, looked out her window recently and was frightened at seeing "two figures in camo with guns." She immediately hid under her desk and dialed 911. As it turned out, it was two ROTC cadets on their way to drill practice on campus.

Does that fact make the professor feel any better? Absolutely not! She was so rattled by this experience that she has promised to call 911 every time the school's ROTC meets to do its "highly inappropriate" rifle drills.

Czerwiec wrote a letter to the Grand Forks Herald to explain why it is "irresponsible" to do these types of military maneuvers on a college campus, especially when so many students are "stressed" about school shootings:

Apparently, it's not enough that UND's administration is attacking the quality of education by cutting programs and experienced faculty and jacking class sizes. Now, we must also feel under physical attack as well.

I look up from my office computer to see two figures in camo with guns outside my window. My first thought is for my students' and my safety: I grab my phone, crawl under my desk and call 911. The dispatcher keeps me on the line until someone can see if ROTC is doing maneuvers.

I can barely talk—first, with fear, and then with rage when the dispatcher reports back that yes, in fact, I've probably just seen ROTC cadets, though they're going to send an officer to check because no one has cleared it with them. They thank me for reporting it.

Czerwiec said a university officer called her "not to reassure me, but to scold me for calling 911." He told her that the ROTC will be doing the drills for the next few weeks.

"So I reply that I guess I'll be calling 911 for the next couple weeks—and I will. Every time," she promised.

The letter continued:

It's not my job to decide whether people carrying guns at school are an actual threat. It's my job to teach and to get home to my family.

It's already highly inappropriate to conduct unnecessary military maneuvers in the middle of the quad. But with school shootings on the increase and tensions at UND running high, it's especially irresponsible.

We're already under financial and emotional attack. We don't need to feel under physical attack, too.

This overreaction has granted Mrs. Czerwiec a personal notification by the university when a drill is to take place and a promise to also send out a campus-wide notification.

As this story has surfaced, Czerwiec's professional writings for sale on Amazon have received some extra attention, although likely unwanted. Her book of poetry about bondage model Bettie Page has been sacked with negative reviews that have nothing to do with her skills as a writer, but simply to call out her political agenda.
http://www.amazon.com/Self-Portrait-Bettie-Page-Heidi-Czerwiec/product-reviews/1494297027/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_btm?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=recent

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/panicked-prof-called-911-during-rotc-rifle-drill-promises-do-it-every-time

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 24, 2016, 09:58:12 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2016, 01:26:41 am »

Thousands Pledge to Get Arrested in D.C. Protests Next Month

The leaders of Democracy Spring, a coalition of far-left groups plotting a mass civil disobedience movement to begin next month, told Breitbart News they have already confirmed 2,912 protesters who pledged specifically to risk arrest.

Those protesters signed an option on the coalition’s website explicitly stating, “I pledge to be one among thousands who will risk arrest to save democracy in DC between April 11 – 16.”

Other pledge options for protests include:

*I pledge to come to Washington DC to support the sit in through legal protest but cannot risk arrest.
*I want to join the march from Philadelphia to Washington DC, sometime between April 2 – 11.
*I want to volunteer to help organize this campaign.
Kai Newkirk, Democracy Spring’s campaign director, explained that his team called each of the 2,912 protesters pledging to risk arrest and spent about twenty minutes on the phone expounding on the movement’s goals as well as helping to coordinate travel and logistics.

“People are coming from Montana, Seattle, and other states around the country,” Newkirk told Breitbart News in a phone interview. “They are driving, taking buses, flying, because there are so many people from across the political spectrum that are just tired of the status quo of a democracy that works for the super rich and not for the everyday American. They want to take this stand to say enough.”

Newkirk said he is “confident” that “if Congress doesn’t respond to our demands and they would rather send people to jail, then it will be the largest civil disobedience of the century.”

“We are committed to non-violence,” he stressed. “That is the principle of our campaign.”

Newkirk’s statements were affirmed by Peter James Callahan, communications director for Democracy Spring, who joined Newkirk on the phone for the Breitbart News interview.

Next month’s Democracy Spring chaos is set to begin with a meetup on April 2 at the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia. The group then plans to march across the East Coast and initiate a sit-in in Washington, DC, starting April 11.

Updates to the group’s website stress April 11 as the intended main escalation.

The updated logistics page now states: “We want to make the biggest impact on day one: Monday, April 11th. With massive participation on April 11th, we’ll have the momentum and energy to break through as a national media story and mobilize the support to carry us through the 16th and beyond.”

Newkirk confirmed that the plan is to start with a big splash on April 11.

‘Largest civil disobedience action of the century’

Last week, this reporter penned a widely-read article documenting that with little fanfare and almost no news media attention, some of the same radical groups involved in shutting down Donald Trump’s Chicago rally earlier this month are plotting a mass civil disobedience movement under the banner of Democracy Spring.

They intend to march across the East Coast in order to spark a “fire that transforms the political climate in America.”

Democracy Spring  is threatening “drama in Washington” with the “largest civil disobedience action of the century,” replete with the arrest of thousands of their own activists.

“We will demand that Congress listen to the People and take immediate action to save our democracy. And we won’t leave until they do — or until they send thousands of us to jail,” the Democracy Spring website declares, channelling rhetoric from the Occupy movement.

The group is backed by numerous organizations, including the George Soros-funded groups MoveOn.org, the Institute for Policy Studies, and Demos.

The pro-Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT)16%
 MoveOn.org has been playing a prominent role in organizing anti-Trump activism, including in the recent shutdown of the billionaire’s rally at the University of Illinois at Chicago Pavilion.

Another group endorsing Democracy Spring is the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA). The DSA’s Chicago branch drove protesters to the nixed Chicago Trump event, as this reporter exposed.

The AFL-CIO, the nation’s largest labor federation, announced in a press release earlier this month it is “all in behind Democracy Spring,” perhaps indicating significant mobilization.

What do the radicals claim to want?

Despite the fact that many of the main groups endorsing Democracy Spring are funded by billionaire Soros, the group complains that “American elections are dominated by billionaires and big money interests who can spend unlimited sums of money on political campaigns to protect their special interests at the general expense.”

But if the status quo goes unchallenged, the 2016 election — already set to be the most billionaire-dominated, secret money-drenched, voter suppression-marred contest in modern American history — will likely yield a President and a Congress more bound to the masters of big money than ever before.

The stage is set for a bold intervention to turn the tinder of passive public frustration into a fire that transforms the political climate in America, that sparks a popular movement that can’t be stopped.

The group continues:

We will demand that Congress listen to the People and take immediate action to save our democracy. And we won’t leave until they do — or until they send thousands of us to jail, along with the unmistakable message that our country needs a new Congress, one that that will end the legalized corruption of our democracy and ensure that every American has an equal voice in government.

The leaders of the group have already held training sessions, the website says. Democracy Spring states it is requiring “mandatory nonviolent civil disobedience trainings twice a day for those risking arrest from April 11th-16th.”

For those arrested, the group says it has already secured the legal aid of an unnamed lawyer “with decades of experience with civil disobedience cases.”

“He is leading a team of pro-bono lawyers who will provide legal counsel and representation for all participants who risk arrest as part of this campaign,” the website continues.

Democracy Spring is threatening “drama in Washington” that cannot be ignored: “With hundreds of patriotic Americans being sent to jail, day after day for at least a week — simply for sitting in to save our democracy — the drama in Washington will rock the business-as-usual cycle of this election and catapult this critical issue on to center stage.”

The group says that it is not plotting violence.

The website posts the following rules for those engaging in civil disobedience:

We will use no violence, verbal or physical, toward any person.

We will maintain an attitude of openness and respect toward all we encounter in our actions.

We will not destroy or damage any property.

We will carry no weapons or any means of physical defense, including shields.

We will not wear masks or otherwise conceal our faces or identities.

We will exercise personal and collective responsibility to ensure that all participants adhere to this agreement.

Despite the involvement of groups active in opposing Trump, Democracy Spring’s website does not mention Trump by name. In December, Newkirk interrupted Trump at a CNN-hosted GOP debate, saying, “The American people deserve free and fair elections, not billionaire auctions.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/24/thousands-pledge-to-get-arrested-in-d-c-protests-next-month/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 25, 2016, 07:50:05 am »

I was watching a video with street preachers in Los Angeles a couple of weeks ago, and they showed people just mocking Trump's "Hollywood Star" thing, and the street preacher just pretty much preached to them the word (and went on to say that even Trump has opportunity to repent and believe).

Pt being that it just amazes me how the "establishment" has been able to brainwash the masses into thinking Trump is this "anti-establishment conservative" - seriously, our most liberal USSC justices were nominated by Republicans. What makes anyone think Trump will do any better if elected?
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 11, 2016, 06:24:16 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 05, 2016, 06:09:24 pm »

Rob Reiner Calls Trump Supporters Racist
Once a Meathead, always a Meathead.

On Thursday's Morning Joe on MSNBC, director Rob Reiner stopped by to call a bunch of Americans racist for supporting Donald Trump's candidacy

This Hollywood leftist's accusation wasn't taken too kindly by host Joe Scarborough, who was quite shocked that Reiner so quickly lumped so many people into that category. Reiner tried to back-peddle a bit, but realized he was in too deep.

Morning Joe co-host Willie Geist posed this question to Reiner:

"How do you explain the millions and millions of people who do not watch this show who actually like what they hear from Donald Trump and aren't taking messages and orders from us in the media, but they listen to what he says for themselves and vote for him? How do you explain that?"

"There are a lot of people who are racist," Reiner retorted.

"Oh, my God. Did you just say that?" Scarborough replied incredulously.

Reiner sputtered, "I'm not, I'm not saying…"

"No, you just said that!" said Scarborough.

"Well, that's true!" Reiner admitted before trying to say "not all" of them.

Watch the entire exchange below:

Earlier in the interview, Reiner pledged his support for someone that isn't a "lunatic," as he called Trump. Hillary Clinton is his man/woman. In fact, Reiner called Clinton the "most qualified candidate in his lifetime."

What does this tell us? Once a Meathead, always a Meathead:

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/rob-reiner-calls-trump-supporters-racist
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 10, 2016, 06:33:20 pm »

Ladies, Keeping Men Out of Your Bathroom is Jim Crow Style Discrimination

Loretta Lynch, the nation’s Attorney General, has responded to a North Carolina lawsuit over its legislation insisting men use the men’s room by filing her own lawsuit against North Carolina.

In her speech announcing her lawsuit, the Attorney General said, “This is not the first time that we have seen discriminatory responses to historic moments of progress for our nation. We saw it in the Jim Crow laws that followed the Emancipation Proclamation.”

In other words, if you think a man should use the men’s bathroom you are Bull Connor.

The problem with Lynch’s lawsuit, however, is fundamental to the anti-science claims made by the left. The left, you see, has decided that you can pick whether you are a boy or a girl. Basic biology is out the window in their religious doctrines on sexuality and gender. But the law Lynch is using against North Carolina, Title IX, uses the term “sex” in prohibiting discrimination.

The left tells us that sex and gender are two different things. The law, in other words, refers to what one is born as, not what one through mental issues decides he is.

Make no mistake about this, the issue of transgenderism, which affects only three tenths of one percent of the nation, is just the cover for this new front in the culture war. Really, what is at stake here is reality itself. If the left can convince courts and the American people that boys can be girls and girls can be boys, they can convince you that right is wrong, wrong is right, up is down, down is up, and anything else they can get a judge to decide.

Conservatives never wanted to fight about bathrooms. The left has demanded it. And in so doing, the left is declaring common sense is akin to Jim Crow.

http://theresurgent.com/ladies-keeping-men-out-of-your-bathroom-is-jim-crow-style-discrimination/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2016, 06:37:54 pm »

MIT Asking the Tough Questions: 'Is Islamophobia Accelerating Global Warming?'
"The dominant form of racism today."

This is today's Liberal demon possessed mindset, really. NO! really, this is a true story

On Monday evening, MIT's Ecology and Justice Forum In Global Studies and Languages hosted a talk to examine if there is a link between Islamophobia and global warming, because why wouldn't a really expensive technological school do something so sciency?

Guest speaker Ghassan Hage was invited from the University of Melbourne to speak. He is described as a "Future Generation Professor" at Melbourne's School of Philosophy, Anthropology and Social Inquiry. Hage is also known throughout the world for his studies on multiculturalism, colonialism and nationalism, but especially his work, White Nation: Fantasies of white supremacy in a multicultural society. He is currently working on a book that attempts to link Islamophobia with global warming and that is the reason he was invited to MIT to share his philosophies.

According to an online flyer for the event, here was the topics covered:

This talk examines the relation between Islamophobia as the dominant form of racism today and the ecological crisis. It looks at the three common ways in which the two phenomena are seen to be linked: as an entanglement of two crises, metaphorically related with one being a source of imagery for the other and both originating in colonial forms of capitalist accumulation. The talk proposes a fourth way of linking the two: an argument that they are both emanating from a similar mode of being, or enmeshment, in the world, what is referred to as ‘generalised domestication.’

Nobody knows what any of that means, but no doubt is sounds very plausible to young minds stunted by our leftist-dominated educational system. And all for the low, low price of $45,000 per year!

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/mit-asking-tough-questions-islamophobia-accelerating-global-warming
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: