End Times and Current Events
June 25, 2017, 12:30:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Bizarro World of Liberalism

Shoutbox
June 21, 2017, 05:50:35 pm Romans 8 says: Mark, I don't want to flood your pm box. But just wanted to say I emailed bro Scott about this issue.
April 29, 2017, 05:20:18 am Christian40 says: What i'm thinking a strike on North Korea possible on some occultic date May 1? the aftermath of WW3 will bring in the Antichrist? Yeah Mayhem in May?
April 20, 2017, 04:55:44 pm Mark says:
April 06, 2017, 09:26:29 pm Mark says: TRUMP LAUNCHES 50+ MISSILES AIMED AT SYRIA
March 05, 2017, 01:16:17 am Christian40 says: i hope the rapture is this year i encourage You to keep working for the Lord
March 05, 2017, 01:06:24 am Christian40 says: i'm glad that the summer is over in Australia the heat was making me feel crazy its a good month to be in now
February 19, 2017, 07:55:44 am Romans 8 says: The month of February just FLIES BY, doesn't it? It being a < 30 day month helps too! (Unusually warm this month too!)
January 24, 2017, 09:38:51 pm Romans 8 says:
January 16, 2017, 07:17:24 pm Romans 8 says:
October 24, 2016, 03:38:23 am Christian40 says: i'm here again i get bonus time on the Net today Smiley
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bizarro World of Liberalism  (Read 4370 times)
Romans 8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: June 14, 2017, 05:18:45 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/progressive-left-now-replaced-islamic-terrorism-1-threat-safety-americans/
The Progressive Left Has Now Replaced Islamic Terrorism As The #1 Threat To The Safety Of Americans
A few weeks ago, Kathy Griffin infamously posted a photo of a dangling Trump head, dripping with blood. Last week, Shakespeare In The Park simulated the violent stabbing death of President Trump in the play 'Julius Caesar'. Today, a Bernie Sanders supporter lies dead after opening fire on Congressman Steve Scalise, and wounding others. What does the Left call all that? Performance art.

6/14/17

The Left in America – Progressives, Democrats and Liberals of all stripes – have gone from being snowflakes needing safe spaces to blood-thirsty peddlers of violence that today has led to the death of one of their own who died while attempting to “destroy Trump & Co”.

As news of the the shooting of Rep. Steve Scalise hit the Internet today, Left-wing Democrats and Progressives celebrated with unfettered abandon. Not only did they display absolutely no compassion of any kind for the wounded congressman, they called him every kind of vile name and insult you could think of. In short, they said, he had it coming. Steve Scalise deserved to get shot at the baseball game this morning.

It not hard to understand why this is happening when Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders and other Progressive leaders issue around-the-clock calls for people to “resist” the Trump administration at any cost. What is the cost of “at any cost”? It is measured in blood.
Liberals do not allow anyone to have free speech if it is speech they don’t agree with:

Remember Michelle Obama saying “when they go low, we go high”? Lol, remember that as you watch this video.

The Left’s rising tide of incitement has now led to horrific violence

A few weeks ago, Kathy Griffin infamously posted a photo of a dangling Trump head, dripping with blood. Last week, Shakespeare In The Park simulated the violent stabbing death of President Trump in the play ‘Julius Caesar’. Today, a Bernie Sanders supporter lies dead after opening fire on Congressman Steve Scalise, and wounding others.

What does the Left call all that? Performance art.

Marxist propaganda site thedailybeast.com in an article asking if America is in a new civil war, wistfully gushes “hard-hitting” questions like these:

Was the election of 2016 stolen by a foreign power in league with a troublesome prince?
    Is the legitimate chief executive the candidate who won the popular vote by 2.8 million ballots?
    Is the Constitution in peril of failure because of Russian meddling, Congressional chicanery, an illegitimate sovereign?

It is the narrative that will not die, but already people are dying. Every day calls for Trump’s impeachment are given, but no grounds are ever provided. To say that Hillary Clinton should be president because she got 2.8 million more of the popular votes is moronic in the extreme. People uttering such nonsense have no knowledge of our electoral process at all. To put it in terms that even Liberals should be able to grasp, football games are not won on stats, no matter how impressive those stats may be. Football games are won on points. Popular votes are stats, Electoral College votes are points.
“Crazy Auntie” Maxine Waters leads impeach Trump chant:

Then she lies about calling for Trump’s impeachment:

The Left in America – Progressives, Democrats and Liberals of all stripes – have gone from being snowflakes needing safe spaces to blood-thirsty peddlers of violence that today has led to the death of one of their own who died while attempting to “destroy Trump & Co”.
Give a listen Bernie Sanders inciting his followers to violence:

Sanders said today that he was “sickened” by the fact that one of his supporters was the Congressional Shooter. Oh really? Could have fooled me when I listened to him calling for “fighting and resisting” as in this tweet below.

It’s easy to see how a Bernie Sander’s supporter could have taken the “Resist” & “Fight Back” rhetoric literally. #Alexandria pic.twitter.com/Ih83vbnWUo

— Corryn 🇺🇸 (@Corrynmb) June 14, 2017

They have smashed store windows, hurled rocks at police, set vehicles on fire, and now they are armed and ready for anything.
Progressives and Democrats smash windows at Trump inauguration:

The Progressive Left is clamoring for a new civil war, and at the rate they’re going, they are surely going to get it.
Report Spam   Logged
Romans 8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 21, 2017, 09:11:49 pm »

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=82998
6/21/17
SAD: You Won't Believe The Group Gay Pride Parades Are Trying To Remove From Parades

Gay pride parade organizers are trying to remove gay pro-Trump attendees from their parades.

From Newsweek:

Gay pride parades are generally celebratory affairs, but they've also almost always had a political side too.

"I'm here and want to have fun!" had an inherent political edge to it when the right to be openly gay or transgender was still being litigated in courts of both law and public opinion.

The right to be gay is all but settled as a legal matter these days, and transgender acceptance has been dramatically increasing. One might expect, then, that the pride parades of summer might start to grow less political and more like other cultural celebrations.

Apparently not. LGBT leaders' opposition to President Donald Trump has made the parades more political. In at least one case, parade organizers have rejected a float.

Even though Brian Talbert is gay, the organizers of Charlotte, North Carolina's pride event have told him he can't participate with a float touting his support for Trump.

Talbert's story is picking up national attention. From The Washington Post:

Reached by email, Charlotte Pride released a statement saying the organization "reserves the right to decline participation" at events to groups that do not reflect the mission and values of the organization.

The statement said that policy is acknowledged in its parade rules and regulations, and noted that in the past, organizers have made "similar decisions" to decline participation from "other organizations espousing anti-LGBTQ religious or public policy stances."

"Charlotte Pride envisions a world in which LGBTQ people are affirmed, respected, and included in the full social and civic life of their local communities, free from fear of any discrimination, rejection, and prejudice," the statement added.

But Trump has notably not espoused anti-gay policy stances and has, in fact, resisted efforts to do so within his administration. So far, Trump is probably the most LGBT-friendly Republican president we've had.
Report Spam   Logged
Romans 8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 22, 2017, 11:09:23 am »

http://truthfeed.com/spike-lees-bold-prediction-world-ends-in-2020-because-of-trump/83999/

Spike Lee’s BOLD Prediction – World Ends in 2020 Because of Trump
Breaking News By Amy Moreno June 22, 2017

Actor and director Spike Lee just made a bold prediction.

The world will not be around in 2020 because of President Trump.

Lee, who is a rabid, anti-Trump #Resistance, clueless Hollywood celeb, also blames Putin (of course) and Kim Jong-un for the untimely demise of the earth as we know it.

Lee is not even thinking about 2020 politics because according to him, none of us will be here.

FYI: The reference to “Agent Orange” below is about President Trump.

From Breitbart

Film director Spike Lee made an alarming prediction about the future of the planet when asked if he thinks Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders should launch another bid for president in 2020.

“Shoot, I hope this nuclear code doesn’t get punched. I’m not thinking about 2020,” Lee, who endorsed Sanders’s 2016 run, told Variety in an interview.

“Look, you got Putin. You got the other crazy guy in North Korea and this other crazy guy, Agent Orange. That’s not a good trio for me, my children, for the world.”

“With this administration now which has no regard for the arts and wants to get rid of any National Endowment for the Arts all that stuff, it’s going to be more difficult for arts,” Lee added.

“Also, artists are going to start thinking , ‘If I do this, I won’t get money.’ That affects art too. It’s a very dangerous time we live in today. I don’t think this present administration has any idea what humanity is.”
Report Spam   Logged
Romans 8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 23, 2017, 12:01:59 pm »

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/celebrity-news/johnny-depp-jokes-about-a-trump-assassination/article35443902/
Johnny Depp jokes about a Trump assassination

Paul Sandle

GLASTONBURY, England — Reuters

Published Friday, Jun. 23, 2017 7:29AM EDT

Last updated Friday, Jun. 23, 2017 7:47AM EDT

Johnny Depp courted controversy at Britain’s Glastonbury music festival with a joke about assassinating Donald Trump, pondering how long it had been since an actor had killed a U.S. president.

Depp, 54, was speaking to a crowd on Thursday evening as he introduced a screening of his 2004 film “The Libertine” at the music and performing arts festival. Discussion turned to the topic of U.S. President Trump.
Johnny Depp jokes about killing Trump (Reuters)

“It is just a question, I’m not insinuating anything... When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?” Depp asked the audience, in a possible reference to actor John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated President Abraham Lincoln in 1865.

“Now I want to clarify, I’m not an actor. I lie for a living. However, it’s been a while, and maybe it’s time.”

Depp’s comments come less than a month after comedian Kathy Griffin drew strong criticism for posing in photographs holding up the likeness of a bloody, severed head resembling Trump. CNN ultimately fired Griffin from its annual New Year’s Eve broadcast over the controversy.

Last week, a gunman shot at Republican lawmakers who were practicing for a charity baseball game.

The Secret Service said in a statement to ABC that it actively monitored open source reporting, including social media networks and evaluates potential threats.

“For security reasons, we cannot discuss specifically nor in general terms the means and methods of how we perform our protective responsibilities,” the Secret Service said.

Depp, the face of the Pirates of the Caribbean movie franchise, seemed aware his comments might spur controversy.

“This is going to be in the press,” he said before making the comments. “It will be horrible.”
Report Spam   Logged
Romans 8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 23, 2017, 06:03:20 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: