End Times and Current Events
December 11, 2019, 06:19:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Farrakhan’s Wild New Claims:...

Shoutbox
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
September 11, 2017, 06:59:33 am Psalm 51:17 says: The law of reaping and sowing. It's amazing how God's mercy and longsuffering has hovered over America so long. (ie, the infrastructure is very bad here b/c for many years, they were grossly underspent on. 1st Tim 6:10, the god of materialism has its roots firmly in the West) And remember once upon a time ago when shacking up b/w straight couples drew shock awe?

Exodus 20:5  Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Farrakhan’s Wild New Claims:...  (Read 904 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2015, 07:53:33 am »

As More Cops Die On The Streets, Louis Farrakhan Calls For War Against America

FARRAKHAN: THE AMERICAN SYSTEM HAS TO BE TAKEN DOWN

EDITOR’S NOTE: Obama and the Race Baiters have been planting the evil seeds of racial hate for the past 7 years now, and it’s beginning to bear it’s evil fruit. George Soros spent 33 million dollars last year to keep the Ferguson race riots going at a fever pitch, and outbreaks have spread to many major cities across America. This is what Obama and the Left dearly want, civil war between Americans and the blood running in the streets. Do not allow the Left to twist your thinking and inspire you to commit acts of racial hatred, be better than that. The vast majority of police officers across this nation do a great job, and we need them on the front lines to protect us. Next time you see a cop, go tell them “thank you” for risking their lives to keep us safe on a daily basis.

A Madison police officer was confronted by a crowd and punched after a street fight on Prairie Road Wednesday night, according to a release from Madison police.  The officer stopped in the area of Prairie Road and Jacobs Way around 6:20 p.m. after spotting a large number of people in the street. He said that as he approached he saw a woman punch a man in the face, and he could see that the woman had a can of pepper spray. The officer said that as he went to arrest the woman he was surrounded by a crowd that was voicing anti-police sentiments, including “We need to start killing these officers.”

black-lives-matter-louis-farrakhan-justice-or-else-take-america-down-obama-race-baiters

Friday in Cleveland, OH at a “Justice Or Else!” rally for “10.10.15,” the 20th anniversary of The Million Man March gathering being held in Washington, D.C. on October 10, 2015, Louis Farrakhan said for real racial justice to occur the way God intended the whole American system “has to be taken down” as evidenced by President Barack Obama being elected and still not being able to change anything.

Farrakhan discussed the case in Cleveland on November 29, 2012 after a 25-minute high speed car chase, 13 police officers fired 137 rounds into the car killing Melissa Williams and the driver Timothy Russell.

Farrakhan said, “No man has the right to take your life and then deny you due process for the address of your grievances. I watched that judge with Melissa Williams Mr. Russell. Shot at a vehicle a 137 times. That’s a hell of a lot of shooting. Now these people are supposed to be marksmen. Any of you that hunt when you go to hunt a deer, when you get him in your site you know exactly where to put the bullet so it drops him. And as he’s bleeding out you catch him, go get it because you are going to eat him. But if you shot him a 137 times ant no sense in trying to eat that one.”

He continued, “See this man is a hunter, but he is a liar and a murderer and the whole system backs him up – the whole system.  See this is a system that has to be taken down in order for the people, black, brown, red yellow and white to experience what God wants every human being to experience. This system can’t bring it. It’s just not constructed that way. So how many generations more are we going to sit around saying ‘things are getting a little better now. The Lord done bless us. We has a black president.’ Over a white corporation that he probably don’t own no stock in. He has to maneuver the country for the stock broker, for the real power.”

“When you vote a black man in office thinking he is your savoir within a short while he will show you ‘I’ll do the best I can but that is very little,’” he added. source

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=35310
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: