End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 08:12:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Farrakhan’s Wild New Claims:...

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Farrakhan’s Wild New Claims:...  (Read 2864 times)
Kilika
« on: February 26, 2011, 04:21:16 am »

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/02/25/nation-islam-convention-include-talk-ufos/

Farrakhan's Nation of Islam to Argue UFOs Are Real

Published February 25, 2011
| Associated Press

AP Photo/Anita Olsen, Scanpix, Norway

A strange light lit up the night sky above Norway Dec. 9, 2009, prompting UFO talk. The Russian army later explained that the light was caused by a failure of the Bulava intercontinental missile, which was being tested across the Norwegian-Russian border.
CHICAGO –  The Nation of Islam, long known for its promotion of black nationalism and self-reliance, now is calling attention to another core belief that perhaps isn't so well-known: the existence of UFOs.

When thousands of followers gather in suburban Chicago this weekend for the group's annual Saviours' Day convention, one of the main events will include a panel of scientists discussing worldwide UFO sightings, which they claim are on the rise.

The idea of seeking the divine in the skies is deeply rooted in the Chicago-based Nation of Islam, whose late leader Elijah Muhammad detailed in speeches and writings a massive hovering object loaded with weapons he called "The Mother Plane" -- although religion experts, Nation of Islam leaders and believers offer very different interpretations of what exactly happens aboard the plane, its role or how it fits into religious teachings.

It's one of the group's more misunderstood -- and ridiculed -- beliefs, something organizers took into account when planning the convention, which starts Friday and ends Sunday with Minister Louis Farrakhan's keynote address.

"There's enough evidence that has been put before the world and public," Ishmael Muhammad, the religion's national assistant minister, told The Associated Press. "There have been enough accounts and sightings and enough movies (documentaries) made, I don't think you would find too many people that would call it crazy."
(cont.)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 03:11:00 pm »

Now that you mention it, i do remember this from years ago.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 01:45:48 pm »

Farrakhan: Jews are pushing the US into war

Nation of Islam leader says his comments on Jews are meant "to pull the cover off Satan" and "Zionists dominate the US government and banks."

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan said Jews and Zionists are "trying to push the US into war" and are a cover for Satan, at the group's annual meeting near Chicago on Tuesday.

“President Obama," Farrakhan said, "if you allow the Zionists to push you, to mount a military offensive against Gaddafi and you go in and kill him and his sons as you did with Saddam Hussein and his sons, I’m warning you this is a Libyan problem, let the Libyans solve their problem among themselves.” Farrakhan called Muammar Gaddafi "my brother" and "my friend."

He also accused American Zionists of attempting to push Israel into war with Iran, adding that "Zionists dominate the government of the United States of America and her banking system."

One panel at the conference, titled "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews," claimed that Jews were disproportionately involved in the slave trade and accused them of controlling the media.

rest: http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=210444
Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 01:48:29 pm »

So I guess that would make Farrahkan a hero in the 9/11 truth movement? Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 01:57:50 pm »

So I guess that would make Farrahkan a hero in the 9/11 truth movement? Roll Eyes

most definatly
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 02:00:48 pm by Dok » Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 03:21:48 pm »

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 08:20:58 pm »

I posted this on another thread - the other night on PPF, I had a long, drawn out 2 hour debate with some guy who started a "The Jews control the media and the world" thread. Quite frankly, it was the most wasted 2 hours of my entire life.

Seriously - if/when Sharia Law gets implemented here, how are the anti-Zionist-Jews crowd going to respond? Or how about almost 2000 mosques being built here in the USA since the turn of the century? Now this CAN'T be the work of the Zionists? If media mogul Rupert Murdoch is in bed with the Zionist-Jews, then why is his pastor Rick Warren(whom he's been promoting heavily), who happens to be PRO-ISLAM? So I guess slick Rick is a Zionist too? Roll Eyes

I really hate to say it, but remember Nazi Germany when Hitler and all the NWO minions deceived everyone into thinking the Jews were this "threatening race" ready to take over the world? We are seeing the NWO do the same thing here on our soil presently.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2011, 06:53:51 pm »

Granted, Farrakan is a nutcase, but this has more to it spiritually.

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/03/23/nation-of-islam-looks-to-ufos-to-save-the-world/

Nation of Islam Looks to UFOs to Save the World
Mar 23, 2011 – 3:36 PM

It isn't often you hear about entire religious groups seriously interested in unidentified flying objects. But UFOs are what the Nation of Islam, led by the controversial Minister Louis Farrakhan, considers among its core beliefs.

The Nation of Islam was founded in 1930 in Detroit by a former clothing salesman, Wallace Dodd Fard (Muhammad later added to his name), a minister whose followers believed was the personification of God on Earth. His student and successor, Elijah Poole (who later became Elijah Muhammad), referred to Fard as a spokesman of God or Allah.

NOI followers believe they originate from a lost nation of African descent who were captured and exploited into slavery by white oppressors referred to as "devils." It fell to the hands of Fard and then Poole to lead African-Americans into a new self-awareness and self-independence.

This black nationalism, aimed at raising the stature of African-Americans, found a new leader in Louis Farrakhan in 1981. Farrakhan -- a former calypso singer, dancer and violinist -- has, through the years, stirred the pot of controversy with anti-Semitic rhetoric and statements promoting black superiority over whites.

It should be noted that the Nation of Islam (boasting up to 50,000 members), is not the same as the Islam religion (with nearly 2 billion worldwide followers). There are also several differences between NOI and core Islamic beliefs.

While Muslims believe in one God with no partners, Son or associates, the NOI says God appeared on Earth in the form of Fard, its founder. Its current leader, Farrakhan, has a history of anti-Jewish comments, and the NOI's main interest is in helping black people who were descended from slaves. Muslims, on the other hand, do not favor one race over another.

And on top of all that, UFOs are an important aspect of the teachings of the NOI. Elijah Muhammad gave detailed accounts of a gigantic Earth-orbiting "Mother Plane" equipped with many weapons, but it's never been clear what takes place on board this ship.

Seeking the divine in the skies is one of the core beliefs of NOI leaders and followers, which explains why so much of their literature tells of UFOs, or what they prefer to call airborne "wheels."

But it's not aliens flying around in these things, they say. Nation of Islam mythology teaches that the circular craft were somehow built by humans on Earth, many centuries ago, reportedly under the guidance of God.

According to the story, the original "wheel" was built by scientists on what is now the island of Japan, at a cost of $15 billion in gold. And, so the tale goes, these original UFOs were used to create mountains on Earth.

Part of the problem with all of this is that it raises more questions than it answers:

•Who really had the technological know-how millennia ago to make circular craft that could perform impossible aerial maneuvers?
•What happened to these ships? Are they the UFOs that are reported today?
•Why build these things just to make mountains?

Referring to the countless UFO stories over the decades that people have dared talk about, Farrakhan told a huge group in Chicago at the recent annual Nation of Islam Saviours' Day, "Many have died or have been killed to keep from sharing what they have seen."

He added that the NOI is "a community that is unafraid of any government interference. ... We will drive the government of the United States to open the files and make known to the American people the existence of this reality."

Flanked on stage by an invited group of international UFO investigators and researchers, Farrakhan offered gratitude for the information they shared with the NOI leaders and followers.

"They have in us allies. They have in us their protectors. They have in us those that will help them to gain the finance to keep up their research."

And yet, the NOI firmly believes UFOs will ultimately destroy the world on Judgment Day.

Elijah Muhammad taught this religious group about the biblical story of Ezekiel, a Hebrew prophet who wrote of an encounter he had with God, who reportedly appeared in the sky on a chariot of four wheels.

"Since the founding of the Nation of Islam, these wheel-like objects have been taught to us of their existence and their function," said Ishmael Muhammad, one of Elijah Muhammad's sons and the current national assistant minister of the religious organization.

"The founder of the Nation of Islam, Fard Muhammad, taught us about these objects that the world calls UFOs, and he gave us great details as to the materials that they were constructed of and that most of these objects come from this planet Earth," Ishmael Muhammad told AOL News.

"He also taught us of the existence of life on other planets, as well as a highly advanced civilization on the planet Mars. He taught us about the Mother Plane (UFO) and gave us the dimensions that it was a half mile by a half mile, human-made planet, one mile in height, and that this Mother Plane carried 1,500 smaller planes."

He added that, decades ago, when his father led the NOI, "continuing the work of restoration and redemption of black people," that the FBI raided their temple "and took all of the files that he had, including detailed diagrams on these UFOs -- they confiscated all of those documents and materials."

During a speech from last year's Saviours' Day convention in Chicago, Farrakhan spoke of a 1985 vision or encounter he claims to have had with "the wheel," or UFO. He told his followers how he'd been taken aboard the craft where he heard Elijah Muhammad talk to him.

At the recent Saviours' Day event, attended by nearly 10,000 followers, the weekend theme was scientific analysis. For three hours, the group of invited UFO experts presented their views on the subject.

"As long as Farrakhan has been the national leader of the Nation of Islam, I know he's been a very controversial figure and for me, the question came down to, do I want to be associated with something that might be political or religious?" said Donald Schmitt, one of Farrakhan's speakers. "I had to be assured that this was going to be strictly an opportunity to present a good case for UFOs."
(cont.)
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2011, 06:37:28 am »

That just really shows how inter-related all of these false religions are.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2011, 10:07:31 am »

That just really shows how inter-related all of these false religions are.

And it's still amazing how the "truther" camps say "It's JUST the Zionists, its JUST the Zionists!". Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2011, 05:15:13 am »

Farrakhan defends Libya's Gadhafi as 'brother'

Speaking from the pulpit of Chicago's Mosque Maryam, the Nation of Islam's international headquarters, purchased 40 years ago with a $3 million loan from Gadhafi, Farrakhan blamed demons for altering President Barack Obama's moral conscience and driving the assault on Gadhafi, who he calls a brother.

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/news/local/chibrknews-farrakhan-defends-libyas-gadhafi-as-20110331,0,11191.story][/url]
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2012, 11:45:00 am »

Farrakhan’s Wild New Claims: Jesus Was a Black Muslim & Elijah Would Be the ‘N***er at the Door’ (Plus the Bible Was Wrong About Cain!)

With a former U.S. Congressman in the audience, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan made his anticipated, controversial appearance Tuesday night at Alabama A&M University.  Surrounded by a security detail of dark suits and bow ties, it was Farrakhan’s white suit that commanded the stage.

Speaking to a cheering crowd that filled most of the auditorium, Farrakhan touched on sensitive religious and racial issues while using his infamous vernacular to hammer some astounding points.

The minister began by referring to the national controversy that had been built around his appearance at the university.   ”Here in Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Georgia, and even in other parts of the country, they didn’t like outsiders coming to disturb the plantation.  So when an outsider came that master thought might upset the plantation mentality, he would threaten the slave and go, ‘don’t you listen to him, he’s a hater.’  Well you just met me!  Who taught you to hate your black self?  It wasn’t Farrakahn.”

On the topic of religion and race Farrakhan got personal, ”If He made us black – with kinky hair, broad nose, thick lips – if I don’t like me, how could I like the God who created me?”

Paul Gattis, a reporter for The Huntsville Times who was in the audience wrote, “[Farrakhan] also repeatedly said that it is not known if Jesus was a Caucasian, as He is typically portrayed. Farrakhan made the same point about Elijah, the Jewish prophet.”

Farrakhan referenced the Jewish Seder holiday and specifically the Jewish tradition of the Prophet Elijah’s arrival to each doorway on Passover night: “If Elijah was at the door and he was black, you would call 911 and say there’s a n****r at the door, claiming he’s Elijah! Send the police!”

Why would Jewish people be so shocked? “Because you are not trained to accept wisdom from a black person, no matter how wise that black person is” the minister explained, “Jesus was a black man.”

Most astoundingly, Farrakhan made the argument that Jesus was not Christian. “Because Jesus said ‘Not My will, but Thy will.’ You know what we call that in Arabic?  Islam. He was a Muslim.”

More religious piety was to come.  The controversial minister launched into a diatribe on the story of Cain and Abel, with his own additions.

“When Cain came to present his offering before God as a tiller of the ground, the scripture says God did not respect his offering.  I don’t believe that.  I’d like to offer a correction.  Well who are you?  I’m better than those who have revised your Bible.  I’m better than those who have translated it out of the original tongues and revised it to fit their purpose!  What makes you better?  Because I am taught of God.”

A large portion of his speech targeted black education and the poor quality of opportunities for blacks in America.  Farrakhan pushed the predominantly black audience to have greater achievements and goals in the world, and not be obligated to whites or Jews to find their success.

“White people suffer from the false notion that white skin makes them superior,” Farrakhan said. “And we suffer from the falsehood that the blackness of our skin makes us inferior.  So we’re bowing to white supremacy and manifesting black inferiority.”

“Because most of you that have something , you have it because there’s a white person that has befriended you in some way.  Am I saying the wrong thing?  So they are the controller of the ceiling, and you only go as far as they permit.  And in order for you sometimes to crack that ceiling, you have to genuflect, bow.”

Taking in the full message from the front row was the former Republican Congressman Parker Griffith, who represented Alabama’s fifth district in Congress from 2008-2010.

Several area pastors and rabbis rebuked the Alabama A&M administration for allowing the controversial minister to use school facilities to address the student community. Some of the faith-based leaders unsuccessfully asked for university officials to reconsider Farrakhan’s invitation.  Administrators distanced themselves from the event, noting that an assortment of student groups, including the A&M Poetry Club and A&M Democrats, were responsible for Farrakhan’s invitation to come speak.

Farrakhan has previously called white people “potential humans who have not fully evolved” and referred to Jewish groups as a “synagogue of Satan.”  The Anti-Defamation League also reports that Farrakhan has accused white Republicans of praying for President Obama’s death

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/farrakhans-wild-new-claims-jesus-was-a-black-muslim-elijah-would-be-the-ner-at-the-door-plus-the-bible-was-wrong-about-cain/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2013, 05:37:52 am »

Farrakhan son is part-time Harvey cop but hasn’t worked a shift in 4 years

The Nation of Islam styles him its “Supreme Captain” — a potential successor to his controversial father, Minister Louis Farrakhan.

But when he’s working for the Harvey Police Department, Mustapha Farrakhan is just a regular part-time cop.

If, that is, he’s actually working for the Harvey Police Department.

Farrakhan, 52, certainly has a police badge from the crime-plagued south suburb.

He drives an unmarked Harvey Police squad car, complete with flashing police lights, and parks it outside his home at night.

And he’s been registered with the state as a gun-carrying Harvey cop since 2006.

rest + VID: http://www.suntimes.com/19566472-761/farrakhan-son-is-part-time-harvey-cop-but-hasnt-worked-a-shift-in-4-years.html
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2014, 02:21:46 pm »

Farrakhan Challenges Pope Francis and ‘All Lovers of Jesus’ to a ‘Showdown’ After Reading Disparaging Quotes About Whites

The Minister Louis Farrakhan issued a fiery message to Pope Francis Sunday, challenging the pontiff and “all lovers of Jesus” to “a showdown.”

In addition to quoting writings about “the white race” from Elijah Muhammad, a former Nation of Islam leader, Farrakhan spoke directly to the pope and to other Christians he sees as misrepresenting Jesus Christ.

The quotes Farrakhan shared from Muhammad were controversial to say the least, including claims that white people have a history of causing trouble and of being difficult to live with.

“According to the history of the white race, they are guilty of making trouble, causing war among the people and themselves ever since they have been on our planet earth,” Farrakhan read. “So, the God of the righteous has found them disagreeable to live with in peace and has decided to remove them from the face of the earth.”

He continued, citing Muhammad’s past comments: “God does not have to tell us that they are disagreeable to live with in peace; we already know, for we are the victims of these troublemakers. Allah will fight this war for the sake of his people [the black people], and especially for the American so-called Negros.”

Farrakhan added that “peace can only come from a superior power” and proceeded to proclaim that he truly knows the real Christ.

“And now I say to the pope and all the lovers of Jesus, if you desire let’s have a showdown,” he said. “You call the Jesus that you know and I’ll call on the Jesus that I know and let’s see which one of us really knows Jesus.”

Farrakhan then proceeded to mention “1,500 … wheels,” a concept that is integral to Nation of Islam.

“Yes, there’s 1,500 of these wheels. I believe in Jesus. I believe him to be the Christ and we have all over the world a right to love Jesus, but it’s better to love him with knowledge than to love him in the way that he is being represented,” Farrakhan added.

As TheBlaze has reported, Nation of Islam theology teaches that the “Mother Wheel,” a massive spaceship, remains in orbit and will eventually rescue adherents from earth. Farrakhan spoke about this spaceship theology in a 2011 speech:

“The final thing is the destruction. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad told us of a giant Mother Plane that is made like the universe, spheres within spheres. White people call them unidentified flying objects (UFOs). Ezekiel, in the Old Testament, saw a wheel that looked like a cloud by day, but a pillar of fire by night. The Hon. Elijah Muhammad said that that wheel was built on the island of Nippon, which is now called Japan, by some of the original scientists. It took 15 billion dollars in gold at that time to build it. It is made of the toughest steel. America does not yet know the composition of the steel used to make an instrument like it. It is a circular plane, and the Bible says that it never makes turns. Because of its circular nature it can stop and travel in all directions at speeds of thousands of miles per hour. He said there are 1,500 small wheels in this Mother Wheel, which is a half mile by-a-half-mile. This Mother Wheel is like a small human built planet. Each one of these small planes carry three bombs.”

This description adds understanding and context to Farrakhan’s proclamations in his latest sermon. Calling Jesus the controller of the Mother Wheel, Farrakhan warned detractors that he has God’s ear — and that the massive Mother Wheel will come to earth at his beckoning.

“All of you failed prophets and hypocrites join all together all of you that condemn me — see if you have the power — all of you together to call the Christ the Master of the Wheel and let him bring them down, all 1,500 of them,” he said. “You go ahead and try to call the wheels down since Jesus is up there and he’s the master of that wheel and I’ll make a call to the Jesus that I know and represent and let’s see which one of us he’ll answer.”

Farrakhan said that fire will come down from heaven if he calls for it — and he warned those who plan “evil” to beware.

Watch his controversial sermon below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LRo7jhJytw&feature=player_embedded

His comments were made during the 57th installment of Farrakhan’s ongoing “Time and What Must Be Done Series,” a weekly video sermon sequence during which he issues his controversial theological views.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/11/farrakhan-challenges-pope-francis-and-all-lovers-of-jesus-to-a-showdown-after-reading-disparaging-quotes-about-whites/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2014, 04:38:46 pm »

Farrakhan calling out Pope Francis? One demon calling out another? Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2014, 02:31:17 am »

The quotes Farrakhan shared from Muhammad were controversial to say the least, including claims that white people have a history of causing trouble and of being difficult to live with.

Cheesy That is hilarious!

Well, of course us whities are difficult to live with, seeing we walk around with a rope in one hand and a white sheet covering our eyes, no wonder. Roll Eyes

Color isn't the issue you idiot! It's your extremist, racist Islamic ideology that is the problem.

Why this guy still gets any media attention is beyond me.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2014, 04:48:41 pm »

Farrakhan Begs for Big UFO Reveal: ‘President Barack Obama … Open Up Area 51′

During the final installment of his year-long sermon series “Time and What Must Be Done,” The Minister Louis Farrakhan called on President Barack Obama to “open up Area 51,” a government location known for sparking conspiracy theories surrounding aliens and UFO landings.

“President Barack Obama, call the scientists. Open up Area 51 to the scientists to the world, because you America are the leader that Allah God has raised and made you powerful that he might make himself known through you,” Farrakhan said. “And if America calls the scientists of the earth to such place, they will respond.”

The Nation of Islam leader said that calling “the scientists” to the location would “show them the sign of the presence of God to right the wrongs of the earth and heal it.”

Farrakhan maintained that Obama would place the “shadow government” — a coalition that is purportedly “controlled by the global elite” and has seemingly veiled Area 51 and UFOs in secrecy — in danger of being exposed if he complies.

The faith leader believes that this secretive government force has hidden the presence of UFOs from American presidents and the public alike for decades. This includes The Mother Wheel, a massive spaceship that he believes remains in orbit and will eventually rescue Nation of Islam adherents from earth.

“The scientists all over the earth will know, especially through the clarity of our voice and what they see that God is present and that we whom they have destroyed would not have this knowledge if it did not come from the highest of sources,” Farrakhan continued. “We believe our words that we have shared on the presence of the Wheel could help the president and America to avert Allah’s warning of chastisement and destruction if America does not bow down.”

Farrakhan said that this “shadow government,” which his outlet, Final Call, recently described in detail, could lead to the destruction of America if the truth is contained. So by opening up Area 51, he seemingly believes that this chaos can be averted.

Watch him explain these concepts below:

As TheBlaze has reported, Farrakhan spoke about this spaceship theology during a 2011 speech:

“The final thing is the destruction. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad told us of a giant Mother Plane that is made like the universe, spheres within spheres. White people call them unidentified flying objects (UFOs). Ezekiel, in the Old Testament, saw a wheel that looked like a cloud by day, but a pillar of fire by night. The Hon. Elijah Muhammad said that that wheel was built on the island of Nippon, which is now called Japan, by some of the original scientists. It took 15 billion dollars in gold at that time to build it. It is made of the toughest steel. America does not yet know the composition of the steel used to make an instrument like it. It is a circular plane, and the Bible says that it never makes turns. Because of its circular nature it can stop and travel in all directions at speeds of thousands of miles per hour. He said there are 1,500 small wheels in this Mother Wheel, which is a half mile by-a-half-mile. This Mother Wheel is like a small human built planet. Each one of these small planes carry three bombs.”

It’s unclear how Area 51 relates to the Mother Wheel theory, aside from the notion that both themes involve UFOs and extraterrestrial theories.

In other recent theological proclamations, Farrakhan indicated that the U.S. government has known about the Mother Wheel since the 1940s, but has gone to great lengths to keep the information a secret.

Earlier this month, Farrakhan also issued a fiery message to Pope Francis, challenging the pontiff and “all lovers of Jesus” to “a showdown.”

For more about the history of Nation of Islam and its central beliefs, read a story from TheBlaze’s “Uncommon Faiths” series.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/20/farrakhan-begs-for-big-ufo-reveal-president-barack-obama-open-up-area-51/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2014, 05:25:08 am »

Farrakhan Crawls Out From Under Rock To Declare Whites Invented Ebola To Kill Blacks
A CIA weapon "that can be put in a room where there are Black and White people, and it will kill only the Black and spare the White, because it is a genotype weapon that is designed for your genes, for your race, for your kind."

Louis Farrakhan has crawled out from under a rock to spew another hatred-filled tome. His latest revelation is a CIA weapon "that can be put in a room where there are Black and White people, and it will kill only the Black and spare the White, because it is a genotype weapon that is designed for your genes, for your race, for your kind."

His latest rant is called "Justifiable Homicide, Black Youth In Peril," and it's a whopper. He talks about the U.S. government’s desire for world depopulation:

In a national security memo dated April 24, 1974 titled, “Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for the United States Security and Overseas Interest,” Henry Kissinger, the Secretary of State under George Herbert Walker Bush, wrote: “Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the Third World.” Depopulation—to depopulate something means: “To ravage, to ruin, to reduce the population of, especially by violence, disease, etc.” Mr. Kissinger continued, “The United States economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries”—this means they are going to destroy the population of mainly Third World countries.

It's hard to understand whom Farrakhan is talking about. In April 1974, Henry Kissinger was Secretary of State, but Richard Nixon was President. If he did mean President Bush 41, the Secretary of State was James Baker. But then Farrakhan would never let facts get in the way of a good sermon.  He continues with some of the evil plot hatched by either Bush 41, Nixon, Kissinger, or James Baker:

The policy paper titled, “Rebuilding America’s Defenses,” is the “white paper” of the neoconservatives in their Project for a New American Century. On page 60 it states: “The art of warfare will be vastly different than it is today. Combat likely will take place in new dimensions. Advanced forms of biological warfare that can target specific genotypes, may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool.”

A genotype is, “A race or a kind; it is the fundamental constitution of an organism in terms of its hereditary factors.” This means that these wise scientists of death are making pathogens, which is something that can cause a disease. They are creating this as a means of depopulating our planet of undesirables, a process called culling the population. To cull means: “To pick out; to select in order to discard or destroy; to discard or destroy unwarranted parts; something rejected as not being up to standard.” So, if you are poor and ignorant; if you are Black or Brown, you are being selected for destruction.

Means and methods of depopulation

What is the method that they are going to use to depopulate? Through civil wars in which depleted uranium and Agent Orange are used. Currently, there are 39 states in America that have already been polluted by depleted uranium. Look at the target areas: El Salvador—what is there in El Salvador that America wants? It is oil. America already has a military base, embassy, and CIA operatives working to kill off the Indigenous population so that nobody can threaten their takeover of oil.

Another method is disease infection through bio-weapons such as Ebola and AIDS, which are race targeting weapons. There is a weapon that can be put in a room where there are Black and White people, and it will kill only the Black and spare the White, because it is a genotype weapon that is designed for your genes, for your race, for your kind.

Farrakhan continues with a long list of murderous plots American Caucasians are using to execute Black people, even including a long list of executive orders made by George W. Bush that don't exist. Near the close of his fable he rants:

The United States government has the authority to enforce relocation, meaning if they think you need to be relocated like they did the Native Americans on that long march, they’ll just do it. They can establish new locations for population; relocate communities and build new housing with public funds. Seize all railroads, inland waterways and storage facilities. And if you resist—forced vaccinations; they can force you to take a needle.

What you are seeing is the development of a police state. So the next coming months and years are going to be difficult, and that is why we have to work to save our youth.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/farrakhan-crawls-out-under-rock-declare-whites-invented-ebola-kill-blacks
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2015, 05:34:36 am »

Farrakhan shouts 'Allah Akbar,' says white people know they 'deserve to die'
 Shocked
Bet Obama is happy

After two weeks of news reports that Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan had called for an army of 10,000 volunteers to kill white people if the government doesn't give the black community "justice," Farrakhan is reshaping his message – but only slightly.

In a new video of a three-hour address given Aug. 13, Farrakhan said white people (presumably the news media reporting on his previous comments) reported his controversial comments to provoke a race war when he gathered with his followers at the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March on Oct. 10 in Washington, D.C.

Three hours and 18 minutes into the video, Farrakhan says:

“God is with you. That's why we say, 'Allah Akbar.' God is great. We have no weapon. We bother nobody. Then if you come to take our life, don't be surprised if you lose your own.”
- Louis Farrakhan

"I wouldn't bring our young women and young men into some place to be slaughtered. But that's what the white man hopes for. That's why he makes mischief with my words. 'Farrakhan wanna get an army to kill people,' because, you see, white people deserve to die. And they know so and they think it's us coming to do it. No, no, no."

Farrakhan later said in the video that a God will send a UFO, "a chariot" or "wheel in the sky," to rescue his followers and carry out justice if a race war began.

He also said black people should "fight like hell to preserve and protect" the life God had given them and if the men among his followers see an injustice taking place at the hands of police, they need to step in and kill the police officer harming others – especially if it is a woman. Farrakhan cited an incident in McKinney, Texas, where a black teenage girl was thrown to the ground by a police officer last summer. That officer also pulled his weapon and pointed it at unarmed black teenagers.

"Either you die or he dies," Farrakhan said. "God is with you. That's why we say, 'Allah Akbar.' God is great. We have no weapon. We bother nobody. Then if you come to take our life, don't be surprised if you lose your own."

"We are not killers. We are not murderers. We are being murdered. And there does come a time when somebody else other than us have to feel the pain they delight in giving us," Farrakhan said. "So we are going to redistribute the pain through economic withdrawal. But there comes a time if it is forced upon us to fight that we must fight with those who fight with us."

At three hours and 11 minutes in the video, Farrakhan, who often mixes Christian themes with his own Muslim theology, attempts to explain what he meant by his call for "10,000 fearless men" by comparing himself to Jesus, who he said will return with "10,000 angels."

"Well, what do you need the 10,000 fearless for? Because it takes fearless men and fearless women to help others work out their salvation," Farrakhan said. "Don't be afraid that the minister is stupid, he just want to go out here and kill white people. That's not my job. I'm here to represent the one who has got the power to do it. I got my job to do. And he's not asking you to do that. You can get started but you won't finish. You so tenderhearted, bless you. All the people you kill is with passion, and then you so sorry afterwards."

http://www.christianexaminer.com/article/farrakhan.shouts.allah.akbar.says.white.people.know.they.deserve.to.die/49371.htm
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2015, 07:53:33 am »

As More Cops Die On The Streets, Louis Farrakhan Calls For War Against America

FARRAKHAN: THE AMERICAN SYSTEM HAS TO BE TAKEN DOWN

EDITOR’S NOTE: Obama and the Race Baiters have been planting the evil seeds of racial hate for the past 7 years now, and it’s beginning to bear it’s evil fruit. George Soros spent 33 million dollars last year to keep the Ferguson race riots going at a fever pitch, and outbreaks have spread to many major cities across America. This is what Obama and the Left dearly want, civil war between Americans and the blood running in the streets. Do not allow the Left to twist your thinking and inspire you to commit acts of racial hatred, be better than that. The vast majority of police officers across this nation do a great job, and we need them on the front lines to protect us. Next time you see a cop, go tell them “thank you” for risking their lives to keep us safe on a daily basis.

A Madison police officer was confronted by a crowd and punched after a street fight on Prairie Road Wednesday night, according to a release from Madison police.  The officer stopped in the area of Prairie Road and Jacobs Way around 6:20 p.m. after spotting a large number of people in the street. He said that as he approached he saw a woman punch a man in the face, and he could see that the woman had a can of pepper spray. The officer said that as he went to arrest the woman he was surrounded by a crowd that was voicing anti-police sentiments, including “We need to start killing these officers.”

black-lives-matter-louis-farrakhan-justice-or-else-take-america-down-obama-race-baiters

Friday in Cleveland, OH at a “Justice Or Else!” rally for “10.10.15,” the 20th anniversary of The Million Man March gathering being held in Washington, D.C. on October 10, 2015, Louis Farrakhan said for real racial justice to occur the way God intended the whole American system “has to be taken down” as evidenced by President Barack Obama being elected and still not being able to change anything.

Farrakhan discussed the case in Cleveland on November 29, 2012 after a 25-minute high speed car chase, 13 police officers fired 137 rounds into the car killing Melissa Williams and the driver Timothy Russell.

Farrakhan said, “No man has the right to take your life and then deny you due process for the address of your grievances. I watched that judge with Melissa Williams Mr. Russell. Shot at a vehicle a 137 times. That’s a hell of a lot of shooting. Now these people are supposed to be marksmen. Any of you that hunt when you go to hunt a deer, when you get him in your site you know exactly where to put the bullet so it drops him. And as he’s bleeding out you catch him, go get it because you are going to eat him. But if you shot him a 137 times ant no sense in trying to eat that one.”

He continued, “See this man is a hunter, but he is a liar and a murderer and the whole system backs him up – the whole system.  See this is a system that has to be taken down in order for the people, black, brown, red yellow and white to experience what God wants every human being to experience. This system can’t bring it. It’s just not constructed that way. So how many generations more are we going to sit around saying ‘things are getting a little better now. The Lord done bless us. We has a black president.’ Over a white corporation that he probably don’t own no stock in. He has to maneuver the country for the stock broker, for the real power.”

“When you vote a black man in office thinking he is your savoir within a short while he will show you ‘I’ll do the best I can but that is very little,’” he added. source

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=35310
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2016, 06:23:22 pm »

Hours Before Officers Were Gunned Down in Dallas, Louis Farrakhan Posted This Shocking Message of Racism and Violence

Hours before gunmen opened fire on police officers in downtown Dallas, killing five cops and injuring seven others, Louis Farrakhan posted a message of hatred and violence against white people on social media.

Dallas Police Chief David Brown said on Friday that one of the suspected shooters, Micah Xavier Johnson, told officers he was angry about recent police shootings and wanted to kill white people.

“When you are willing and not afraid anymore to pay the price for freedom — don’t let this white man tell you that violence is wrong,” Farrakhan said. “Every damn thing that he got, he got it by being violent — killing people, raping and robbing and murdering. He’s doing it as we speak, and then he has the nerve to come and tell us that violence and hatred won’t get it. Don’t buy that!”

Speaking about white people as one entity, Farrakhan proclaimed, “He is worthy to be hated.” He also claimed that “God hates,” and man is no better than God.

The shocking video was posted on Twitter at around 5 p.m. on Thursday. Watch below (Warning: Disturbing content):

Brown blamed “snipers” for the deadly attack, but it was unclear how many shooters were involved. Authorities initially said three suspects were in custody and a fourth dead, killed by a robot-delivered bomb in a parking garage where he had exchanged fire with officers. Hours later, officials were vague and would not discuss details.

The shooting began about 8:45 p.m. Thursday while hundreds of people were gathered to protest the killings in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and suburban St. Paul, Minnesota. Brown told reporters that snipers fired “ambush-style” on the officers. Two civilians also were wounded.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/07/08/hours-before-officers-were-gunned-down-in-dallas-louis-farrakhan-posted-this-shocking-message-of-racism-and-violence/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2019, 08:54:36 am »

Farrakhan: I am the true Jesus

God does not love this world. God never sent Jesus to die for this world. Jesus died because he was 2,000 years too soon to bring about the end of the civilization of the Jews. He never was on no cross. There was no Calvary for that Jesus.

Learn more: https://t.co/tyNLPuzvxd pic.twitter.com/X2U6leQQC4

— MINISTER FARRAKHAN (@LouisFarrakhan) March 30, 2019

Known for his anti-Semitic comments, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan recently declared to his followers that he is the true Jesus.

The statement made in his Saviours’ Day keynote address in February was reported Thursday by FoxNews.com.

Farrakhan mocked the message of the famous Bible verse John 3:16.

“God does not love this world. God never sent Jesus to die for this world,” he said. “Jesus died because he was 2,000 years too soon to bring about the end of the civilization of the Jews. He never was on no cross, there was no Calvary for that Jesus.”

Instead, said Farrakhan, Jesus’ name would live until “the one that he prefigured came into existence.”

“The real story is what I tried to tell you from the beginning. It didn’t happen back there. It’s happening right while you’re alive looking at it,” Farrakhan said.

“I represent the Messiah. I represent the Jesus and I am that Jesus. If I am not, take my life.”

Farrakhan said he makes the deaf hear and dumb speak.

“When I made the call in 1995 to black people, with the Million Man March, that was like Jesus calling Lazarus and Lazarus came forth,” he said.

The cross is meant for him, the Nation of Islam leader said.

“Some of you do today reject because the white man told you I’m an evil man, I’m a hater, I’m an anti-Semite. I hate Jewish people, I hate gay people. Here I am in front of you. I represent the Jesus that saves. I don’t represent somebody that came to judge you and me for our errors and mistakes,” he said.

“Everywhere I went I found myself rejected. My black people, they accepted me. But now white people are frightening the hell out of black people. College presidents are punished for allowing me or anyone that represents me to come on the college campus because they fear what’s in my mouth from my teacher the Honorable Elijah Muhammad.”

Clarifies ‘anti-termite’

Last May, Farrakhan lost his verified status on Twitter after posting a video in which he asked: “Will you recognize Satan? I wonder, will you see the Satanic Jew and the Synagogue of Satan, which has many races in it because Satan has deceived the whole world?”

In October, he posted a video in which he said he was not “anti-Semite” but “anti-Termite.”

He clarified that statement in his February address, saying the “anti-termite” reference was not to all Jews but “the richest 10 percent of Americans” who own “84 percent of all stocks.”

In November, Farrakhan led “Death to America” chants during a visit to Iran.

In once instance, he led the chant after telling Iranian students that America “has never been a democracy.”

http://www.wnd.com/2019/04/farrakhan-i-am-the-true-jesus/
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: