End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 12:45:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Sodomite Transgender Agenda Hitting Mainstream

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sodomite Transgender Agenda Hitting Mainstream  (Read 22879 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2014, 02:00:16 am »

Read this article today - FWIW, this whole transgender movement didn't just happen overnight during the Obama administration - seeds were planted for years and years. For example, the whole Title IX nonsense pushed by the feminists in the 70's opened the doors for allowing girls to play on boys sports teams. Ultimately - what Title IX has done is created unequally against the BOYS athletic teams(when it was designed, or supposedly, to have equal funding for both boys and girls athletics).

Just look at some of the language/buzzwords used in this article.

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20100808/news/100809707
Two Hillcrest Middle School girls make football team
8/8/2010

TUSCALOOSA | Hillcrest Middle School football players Jade Lindsey, 13, and Stephanie Lowery, 12, are now experts at kicking, passing and tackling.

The first girls to join the Hillcrest Middle School football team challenged the status quo by going out for spring practice this year. Competing against more than 100 guys, Lindsey and Lowery endured the two weeks of spring drills and were among the 70 players who made the cut and were selected for the roster.

“They’re some tough girls,” Hillcrest Middle School athletics director and football coach TaMarcus Pruitt said. “I started out with 128 total players, and now I’m down to 70 after several guys quit.”

While Lindsey and Lowery weren’t the only girls to try out, they were the only two who made the team. According to Pruitt, the girls’ athleticism set them apart from the other girls and many of the boys on the team. Padded up for tackling, the only thing that sets them apart are their long blonde ponytails.

“It’s hard to tell a girl you can’t do something,” Pruitt said. “When they came out onto the field, they were ready to play.

“You can’t judge a player on their gender. To me, they’re just players.”

While they had little prior football experience, both players were determined.

“When she was little, she wanted to be the first female football player for Alabama,” Lindsey’s mother, Tracy, said. “She’s always been a tomboy. All her friends are boys. She likes to do what boys do, but looks like a girl.

**So it's OK for boys to be sissies then?

Playing football is a balancing act for the two girls. In addition to football, Lindsey models on the weekends, runs cross country in the fall and track during the spring and is also on her church softball team. Lowery, who has played tennis for club teams, was ready to try something new and felt she was just as good, if not better, than the boys going out for the team.

**Well, hate to say it - but these "church"'s 501c3 statuses and using perverted bible versions have all but blinded them.

Lindsey is currently working at safety, while Lowery has played at both cornerback and wide receiver.

“The girls at school think we’re awesome. No one thought we’d make it through summer practice, but we did,” Lindsey said.

The girls’ presence on the team has made for mixed reactions.

“In the beginning the players said they didn’t want to hit a girl, but I told them that if they wanted to play, they were going to play football. They were hesitant at first, but they’ve definitely accepted them,” Pruitt said.

According to Darnell Webb, a Hillcrest Middle School player, the boys were worried about the girls getting injured. But after Lindsey continued to practice with a cast after breaking two fingers, Webb lost all doubts.

“It hasn’t been hard playing with the girls because they do what we do, and they work hard at it too,” Webb said.

Lowery doesn’t hold anything back.

“The guys are either scared to hit us (or) some are extra rough,” she said. “If they do hit me hard, I just hit them back.”

On the field, players endure the same heat and drills. Off the field, the girls and guys dress in separate quarters. The middle school plays on the high school field and uses the varsity field house. An old office has been converted into a locker room for the girls.

While this fall will mark Lindsey’s first and last football season at Hillcrest Middle School before graduating to the high school level, Lowery has two years to play before going on to Hillcrest High School. Asked if they will consider trying out for high school football, both girls laughed.

“This year was mostly just for fun. At the high school level, I wouldn’t want to risk getting hurt,” Lindsey said.

“I know I want to play again, but I’m iffy about high school,” Lowery said.

Lindsey’s mother isn’t sure what the future will bring.

“I don’t know how far she’s going to take it,” Tracy Lindsey said. “I don’t think her build will allow her to take it much further because she’s tall and lanky.

“I don’t know if it’s just a phase she’s going through, but I know she’s been playing football with boys since she was little.”

Hillcrest Middle School, undefeated for the last three seasons, won the city-county championship last year with an 8-0 record.

Pruitt will select the team’s starters when fall practice begins next week. Hillcrest will play in a jamboree against Hueytown Middle School on Aug. 23 at 7 p.m.

“I play the best 11 players who play,” the coach said. “These girls have all my respect as players. We have 70 kids, and I try to play as many as possible.”
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: