End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 08:59:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Sodomite Transgender Agenda Hitting Mainstream

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sodomite Transgender Agenda Hitting Mainstream  (Read 22915 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: July 05, 2017, 06:59:53 pm »

Hasbro Says It ‘Eliminated Old Delineation of Gender’ to Think of Toys More ‘Inclusively’

In a recent interview with The Hollywood Reporter, the CEO of Hasbro outlined that the company has changed its thinking regarding certain toys being geared toward particular genders.

Brian Goldner told the outlet that Hasbro has found that a significant percentage of boys are interested in My Little Pony, and that girls might like some of the Star Wars products the company will soon be releasing.

“You’ve pivoted Hasbro’s focus from mostly boys to girls as well, and the stock hit an all-time high in February. What does that say about the marketplace?” reporter Tatiana Siegel asked.

“We look at our brands more inclusively than ever. In fact, we eliminated the old delineation of gender,” Goldner said. “And if you think about a brand, be it My Little Pony, where 30 percent of our global TV audience is boys, or Star Wars, where we are launching [all-female animated series] Forces of Destiny with Lucas and Disney, you’re seeing people who want to be engaged in these stories.”

“And we don’t care who they are. We just care that they love that brand,” he added.

Earlier this year, Fortune Magazine also noted Hasbro’s desire not to divide toys as being for just girls or only boys, outlining that “[e]xecutives say this is a sign of the times, as Millennial parents in particular don’t want their children to learn stereotypical gender habits.”

“We want to be inclusive in our approach across gender and ethnicity,” said President John Frascotti. “Instead of thinking, that’s a boy brand or a girl brand, we see them as dual-gender. … Our approach is we build brands for consumers.”

He likewise noted that My Little Pony, Star Wars and Transformers brands have had appeal for both boys and girls.

In January, an eight-year-old girl’s letter to Hasbro went viral after she wrote to the company to complain that it had left out the female character Rey from its new Star Wars Monopoly game. She thought that perhaps the company had only focused on the male characters.

“[W]ithout her, the bad guys would have won! Besides, boys and girls need to see women can be as strong as men,” Annie Rose wrote in handwritten note to the company. “Boy or girl, who cares? We are equal, all of us!”

Hasbro responded that it did not include Rey because it would have been a spoiler for the movie as the game was released before the film, and that it would release the action figure separately.

“We are thrilled with the popularity of this compelling character and will continue to look for ways to showcase Rey across all our product lines,” the company responded in part.

However, some have expressed concern about Hasbro’s elimination of gender delineation for its brands or product lines, lamenting that toy companies have now seemingly jumped on the “gender neutral” bandwagon.

“Hasbro’s Star Wars and Jurassic Park lines have performed well with boys. It recently purchased Disney Princesses, but apparently the company doesn’t plan to market them [only] to girls, since it doesn’t believe in gender delineation,” wrote Erin Pierri of TellMeNow. “What sense does this make? The left wants to turn us all into non-gender robots. It will never work as biology will win this war long term.”

http://christiannews.net/2017/07/05/hasbro-says-it-eliminated-old-delineation-of-gender-to-think-of-toys-more-inclusively/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 05, 2017, 07:02:12 pm »

A Hot New Fashion Trend Has Men Dressing In Skirts, Dresses And 8 Inch Heels

How would you feel if a man walked into a business meeting wearing a skirt and 8 inch heels? 20 years ago that would have been absolutely unthinkable, but if one American designer has his way that may soon become the norm. When I saw photos on Facebook of Thom Browne’s latest line for men, I have to admit that I was floored. If you have not seen what I am talking about yet, you can do so here and here. Personally, I believe that men should dress like men and women should dress like women, but much of society is moving in the exact opposite direction.

In recent years we have been hearing a lot about “gender fluidity”, and this is yet another example of that phenomenon. The distinctions between men and women are being blurred, and there are many that would like to eliminate them altogether.

Given enough time, could we eventually get to the point where it is just as acceptable for men to wear skirts and heels as it is for women? Apparently Thom Browne wants us to have these kinds of conversations…

Gender fluidity in style is no longer a thing for only women, but men too. Thom Browne, an American designer seems to think men should embrace the trend too and rock a few pieces ‘borrowed from the girls’. His spring summer collection presented at the ongoing Men’s fashion week had a slew of dress shirts, tunics, maxi dresses and skirts all worn with pointy toe heels.

Who says what a man should and shouldn’t wear? The collection seems to drive a conversation many of us never want to have. And, if a woman can wear a pantsuit, why can’t a man wear a skirt suit? Probably, this is what the designer wanted to us to talk about.

For Browne, he figures that since we all wore similar clothing as babies that we should be able to do the same thing once we reach adulthood. The following quote from Browne comes from Vogue…

“I like the idea that when you are a baby you wear pretty much the same clothing as your brothers and sisters. And I think that culture dictates which way and what kind of clothing you wear—but it is nice that you can pretty much do whatever you want.”

Doing whatever is right in our own eyes may make a lot of sense for Browne, but a society without gender would be complete chaos. God created both men and women for a reason, and trying to eradicate masculinity and femininity would be a tragic mistake.

In particular, there seems to be a tremendous effort in our society today to feminize men. By now just about everyone has heard about the “metrosexual” trend, and more recently there has been a push to make “rompers for men” fashionable…

For too many years, men have suffered from a lack of options in the fashion realm. So, four Chicago-based business school buds sought to rectify this injustice by introducing to the world (for better or for worse) the male romper — er the RompHim.

“Turn heads and break hearts when you take your RompHim for a spin,” reads the product description. “Is it a romper specifically designed for men? Sure, but it’s also so much more.”

When I see men dressed in rompers, part of me wants to laugh, but another part of me wonders where all of this is heading.

Instead of “male” and “female”, are we ultimately headed for a “genderless” era where most people will fall on a “spectrum” somewhere between the two genders? Even now, some major stars in the entertainment industry are fully embracing the “genderless” label. For example, just consider what Miley Cyrus had to say during one recent interview…

“I think I’m weird because that I feel very genderless; I feel ageless; I feel like I’m just a spirit soul, not even divided by human being, or I treat the animals the same or, hopefully, treat the planet with as much respect as possible,” Cyrus said during an interview on Lorraine, a U.K. morning show.

“I feel very much like there’s no ‘us’ and ‘them’. There’s no ‘me’ and ‘you’. I feel like I’m kind of just — I want to be everything, and I want to be also kind of nothing. I just want to be able to be myself,” she continued.

That is just weird.

But tens of millions of young people around the globe absolutely adore Miley Cyrus and look up to her as a role model.

So as Miley Cyrus embraces a “genderless identity”, it is inevitable that large numbers of other young people will follow in her footsteps.

This is yet another example that shows that we need to be very careful about what we feed into our minds. The average American consumes approximately five hours of television “programming” a day, and it is inevitable that all of that “programming” is going to have a dramatic impact on how we all see the world.

After thousands upon thousands of hours of “programming”, many of us may be ready to accept just about anything – and that includes men dressing in skirts and heels.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/a-hot-new-fashion-trend-has-men-dressing-in-skirts-dresses-and-8-inch-heels
Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 10, 2017, 01:17:22 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 10, 2017, 06:05:46 pm »

http://www.christianpost.com/news/womb-transplants-for-gay-transgender-and-straight-men-who-want-to-carry-a-child-190576/
Womb Transplants for Gay, Transgender and Straight Men Who Want to Carry a Child?
7/3/17

Fertility doctors in the U.K. are reportedly working on womb transplant procedures that would allow transgender people born as males, and also other men, to have babies.

Moreover, National Health Service doctors told The Mail on Sunday that taxpayers should fund such transplants, citing "equality enshrined in law."

Dr. Amel Alghrani of Liverpool University said that such a transplant procedure is a real possibility, and explained that it could help not only transgender women have children, but also gay and straight men who "wanted to experience the joys of carrying a child."

Alghrani further suggested that such a move would "revolutionize reproduction."

For straight men who opt to have such a transplant, it would allow "for couples to jointly share the reproductive burdens and joys of pregnancy," she said.

more
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 14, 2017, 01:49:03 pm »

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/gender-confused-suicide-rate-ten-times-national-average
The transgender suicide epidemic: is accepting their confusion really the answer?

August 18, 2015 (LifeSiteNews) – People who suffer from gender confusion are encouraged by the current cultural climate to "be themselves," meaning reject the gender they were born with.

"Transgender" teens are taught that what they feel is who they are and that to be happy and fulfilled, they must become the opposite sex. When Bruce Jenner decided to publicly look like a woman, he was supported by the mass media. Even the president of the United States, when Jenner decided to have castration surgery, applauded him as a "courageous" hero.

But studies repeatedly show that "transgender" people who seek to become the opposite sex are in fact not happy or fulfilled. In fact, a life-or-death internal war is continually going on within, to the degree that many, if not most, seek to end their lives.

That's what the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention and the Williams Institute found when the foundation analyzed results from the National Transgender Discrimination Survey. The numbers of suicide attempts are heartbreaking.

Over 41 percent of active "transgender" people try to kill themselves. That's ten times the average 4.6 percent suicide attempt rate.

And this study isn't the only one proving that those who seek to live as if they were the opposite sex are, in fact, killing themselves. Over a dozen other surveys worldwide have found the same alarmingly high suicide rates.

A national survey of more than 6,500 transgender people asked the question "Have you tried to commit suicide?" Forty-one percent answered, "Yes."

"Chronically high stress levels," "anxiety," and "depression" are most commonly reported among active transgender people. Self-harm by cutting is often reported as well.

The suicide hotline for them, Trans Lifeline, handled more than 20,000 calls in its first nine months of operation alone. Greta Gustava Martela, a lesbian who founded the hotline, summarizes, "With 41% attempting suicide, you have to assume something's just not working for transgender folks."

The mainstream media attributes the exploding transgender suicide rate to outside influences, such as peer and parental rejection, but does not consider the transgender person's tragic internal battle as intrinsic to living a psychological dichotomy.

The facts speak otherwise. The University of Birmingham's Aggressive Research Intelligence Facility (ARIF) conducted a medical review that found that there is no conclusive evidence that sex change operations improve the lives of transsexuals. In fact, many transsexuals remain severely internally distressed and suicidal after the operation.

Chris Hyde, the director of ARIF, explained, "A large number of people who have [sex change] surgery remain traumatized – often to the point of committing suicide."

And yet the effort to ignore the suicidal facts and teach even grade school children that transgender people are fulfilling their "true" selves continues. As Stella Morabito of The Federalist writes, "The [transgender] guy isn't allowed to talk about his regret. Not openly. The transgender lobby actively polices and suppresses discussion of sex-change regret."

Some transgender patients have said they realized, too late, that sex change operations did not live up to their promise. Alan Finch explains, "You fundamentally can't change sex. ... The surgery doesn't alter you genetically. It's genital mutilation[.] ... It's all been a terrible misadventure[.] ... The analogy I use about giving surgery to someone desperate to change sex is it's a bit like offering liposuction to an anorexic."

Tennis champion Renée Richards, who went from male to "female" in the '70s, wrote, "I would have been better off staying the way I was – a totally intact person[.] ... I don't want anyone to hold me out as an example to follow[.] ... I get a lot of letters from people who are considering having this operation ... and I discourage them all."
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 21, 2017, 04:02:13 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/first-female-navy-seal-candidate-might-not-even-woman/
LADY LUMPS: First ‘Female’ Navy SEAL Candidate Might Not Even Be An Actual Woman At All
Because of operational security concerns, Salata said the Navy would not identify the candidates or provide updates on their progress in the selection pipeline. In special operations, where troops often guard their identities closely to keep a low profile on missions, public attention in the training pipeline could affect a candidate's career. It's possible, however, that the first female member of these elite communities will come not from the outside, but from within. In October, a SWCC petty officer notified their chain-of-command that they identified as being transgender, Salata confirmed to Military.com.

7/20/17

More than a year after a mandate for the Pentagon opened previously closed ground combat and special operations jobs to women, officials say the Navy has its first female candidates for its most elite special warfare roles.

EDITOR’S NOTE: Last year, a huge headline ran everywhere that read “Shock As Man Gives Birth To A Baby!“, thing was, it wasn’t a man. It was a woman who had “the surgery” to look like a man, but retained her ovaries and **** so she/he could have a baby. Now we read of the “first female” Navy SEAL candidate who looks like they might get in, but if they do it won’t be the “first female” Navy SEAL. It will be a man who had surgery to look like a woman but is still 100% a man on the inside. A dog in a cat costume does not a cat make.

Two women were in boot camp as candidates for the Navy’s all-enlisted Special Warfare Combatant-Craft Crewman program, Naval Special Warfare Center Deputy Commander Capt. Christian Dunbar told members of the Defense Advisory Committee on Women in the Service in June.

Another woman, who sources say is a junior in an ROTC program at an unnamed college, has applied for a spot in the SEAL officer selection process for fiscal 2018, which begins Oct. 1, and is set to complete an early step in the pipeline, special operations assessment and selection, later this summer, he said.

“That’s a three-week block of instruction,” Dunbar said. “Then the prospective SEAL officer will compete like everyone else, 160 applicants for only 100 spots.”

more
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 04, 2017, 11:50:01 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 06, 2017, 02:41:07 pm »

Planned Parenthood Shockingly Tells Preschoolers ‘Your Genitals Don’t Make You A Girl Or A Boy’
The taxpayer-funded abortion vendor Planned Parenthood, which also receives federal grants for providing sex education in public schools, tells parents of young children how to handle their curiosity about their genitals and why boys’ genitals are different from those of girls

8/6/17

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/planned-parenthood-shockingly-tells-preschoolers-genitals-dont-determine-gender/

New guidelines from Planned Parenthood concerning preschoolers and gender identity instruct parents to teach, “Your genitals don’t make you a boy or a girl.”

“Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.” Romans 1:24,25 (KJV)

EDITOR’S NOTE: Did you know that Planned Parenthood provides Sex Education materials and curriculum for America’s public schools? Did you also know that Planned Parenthood has aligned themselves with the LGBT Movement to advance the LGBT Agenda in America’s public schools? Part of that agenda is destroying the God-given differences between boys are girls who, obviously, are different. Why do that? To allow all manner of perversion to become the norm, which, if you haven’t been paying attention, is actually happening.

The taxpayer-funded abortion vendor, which also receives federal grants for providing sex education in public schools, tells parents of young children how to handle their curiosity about their genitals and why boys’ genitals are different from those of girls:

While the most simple answer is that girls have vulvas and boys have penises/testicles, that answer isn’t true for every boy and girl. Boy, girl, man, and woman are words that describe gender identity, and some people with the gender identities “boy” or “man” have vulvas, and some with the gender identity “girl” or “woman” have penises/testicles. Your genitals don’t make you a boy or a girl.

You can say that most girls have vulvas and most boys have penises/testicles. You may want to emphasize that it doesn’t matter too much what parts someone has — that doesn’t tell you much about them. But you can make that decision based on your values and how you plan to talk with your kid about gender as they grow up.

As the Daily Caller notes, the abortion business’s guidelines for parents of young children have changed since the time Planned Parenthood accepted biological science’s facts about male and female differences.

The old guidelines advise how parents should respond to their young child’s questions:

Q. What’s that? (pointing to a woman’s breast, or other body parts.)
A. That’s a breast. Women have breasts. Men don’t. Would you like to know anything else about that?

Q. How come I have a **** and you don’t?
A. Boys have penises and girls have vulvas. I’m a woman — a girl who is all grown up — so I have a vulva instead of a ****. And you’re a boy, so you have a **** instead of a vulva.

In the section of its guidelines titled, “How do I talk with my preschooler about identity?” Planned Parenthood recommends to parents:

Be thoughtful about your choices when it comes to books, toys, entertainment, clothes, decorations, and other things you surround your little one with. These choices have an influence on your kid’s understanding of gender and what it means. Putting daughters in pink princess rooms and boys in blue sports rooms before they’re old enough to choose for themselves can send the message that they have to like certain things because of their gender.

Planned Parenthood instructs parents of young children to be careful and sensitive about “gender stereotypes” when choosing a toy or activity:

When you pick a new toy or book, or sign your kid up for a new activity, ask yourself these questions to help you think through whether or not you’re reinforcing gender stereotypes.

Would I feel comfortable with this choice if my kid wasn’t the gender they are? Why or why not?
Does this choice expand or limit my kid’s expectations of who they could grow up to be?
Does my kid generally like things like this already, or am I picking it just because of their gender?

“Talking to (or in front of) your daughter about growing up and having boyfriends or marrying a man (and vice versa) sends the message that girls are supposed to like boys, and boys are supposed to like girls, and that anything else is wrong or not normal,” Planned Parenthood warns.

The guidelines continue with a recommendation to parents that they not assume their child is straight.

“This can lead to mental health issues, unhealthy relationships, and taking more health risks when they reach their teenage years,” cautions Planned Parenthood.

For parents who might have concerns their child is transgender, Planned Parenthood recommends “talking with a counselor or therapist who’s familiar and supportive of LGBTQ identities,” or consulting with political lobbying group PFLAG, which states part of its mission is “Advocacy in our communities to change attitudes and create policies and laws that achieve full equality for people who are LGBTQ.”

The American College of Pediatricians, however, has asserted that gender ideology is harmful to children and that the promotion of gender fluidity enables the masking of serious mental health issues in children.

more
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 08, 2017, 11:20:22 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 11, 2017, 11:59:30 am »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/elle-magazine-publishes-shock-video-8-year-old-drag-queen-named-lactatia/

Elle Fashion Magazine Publishes Shock Video Of 8-Year Old Drag Queen Named Lactatia
The boy said he looks up to drag queens. "I love them because they do what they want to do and they're not afraid to do it," Nemis said. "My friends at school think Lactatia's very courageous. She's really good at dancing, they also think that she's really good at playing video games and stuff like that."

8/10/17

On Friday, the global fashion magazine Elle published a video featuring an 8-year-old boy named Nemis dressing up as a drag queen named Lactatia.

EDITOR’S NOTE: Did you really think the LGBTQ agenda was about “tolerance and equality” for gay people? Nope, the real target and aim of the LGBTQ movement has always been the children. Hitler was so successful not only be he persuaded the German people. Hitler succeeded because the Hitler Youth he started in the early 1920’s yielded the harvest of an entire generation he followed his teachings in the late 1930’s. You want real control? Control the children. Evil genius works like that.

“I’ve been wearing my sister’s tutu since I was like threes and fours, even like twos, and I’ve been dancing around in my little pink dresses and stuff, so yeah I think I’ve had Lactatia inside me since I was born, that’s why I love that song ‘Born This Way,'” Nemis said in the video.

The boy took on the idea that children (at age 8!) should not even know what a “drag queen” is. “I know people would like go up to their parents and tell them that they want to be a drag queen, and then their parents would be like, ‘You shouldn’t even know what that is.'”

“I don’t think that that should be a thing, I don’t think that other people should judge what people do,” Nemis said. Parents shouldn’t judge their children or have a say in what they know or do?

The boy said he looks up to drag queens. “I love them because they do what they want to do and they’re not afraid to do it,” Nemis said. “My friends at school think Lactatia’s very courageous. She’s really good at dancing, they also think that she’s really good at playing video games and stuff like that.”

more
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 23, 2017, 06:34:53 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 28, 2017, 04:46:41 pm »

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=92339
8/28/17
Breaking!! Lawsuit Just Filed Against The White House and It's Bad!!

According to new reports, the ACLU is suing the White House for the transgender ban.

Bloomberg reported: U.S. President Donald Trump has been sued again over his plan to ban transgender Americans from serving in the military, setting the stage for another bruising court battle over a directive from the White House.

The lawsuit by the American Civil Liberties Union, filed Monday in federal court in Maryland, alleges Trump’s order violates the Equal Protection clause of the Constitution. An Aug. 25 White House memo gave Defense Secretary James Mattis six months to return to the previous policy barring transgender soldiers and immediately barred transgender-related expenses.

Trump has inflamed U.S. cultural wars since his election victory, pushing back on his predecessor’s liberal polices and pleasing his conservative base. His executive orders have targeted immigration, while his Justice Department started a review of affirmative action in colleges and joined a suit to halt the spread of gay rights in the workplace. The president’s policy proposals have also hinted at fights over abortion and doctor-assisted suicide.

The ACLU is the same national organization that helped stall Trump’s proposed ban against travelers from several Muslim countries, a narrowed version of which took effect in June pending a U.S. Supreme Court hearing in October.

The Department of Defense concluded in 2016 that there was no basis for the military to exclude transgender men and women from serving openly, subject to the same fitness requirements as other Americans, the ACLU said. New transgender recruits were due to be permitted to enlist on July 1, it said.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 29, 2017, 03:49:51 pm »

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=92451
8/29/17
Transgender kindergarten lesson leaves children frightened

Parents came forward after their children were emotionally affected by a lesson on transgender in their kindergarten class.

foxnews.com reports: Two parents of children who were taught a Kindergarten lesson on transgender people spoke out to Martha MacCallum after their kids told them about the curriculum.

The parents asked that their identities remain anonymous in fear of retribution by folks in the community who disagree with them.

The lesson was reportedly taught because a boy in the class was transitioning to become a girl.

One parent said the lesson scared her daughter while she was bathing one evening.

The parent said the girl saw her wet hair slicked back in her reflection and "started shaking and crying" because she thought she had turned into a boy.

"This is what really troubled me," the mother said. "This lesson that was taught to my child was not taught about acceptance or love."
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 02, 2017, 11:05:32 am »

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=101172139361
MENACE OF FEMINISM: Identical Rights Or Equal Rights?
The Menace Of Feminism
10/1/2017 (SUN)
Audio: http://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=101172139361
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 10, 2017, 05:16:02 pm »

http://truthfeednews.com/wtf-california-can-throw-you-in-jail-if-you-use-the-wrong-gender-pronouns/

WTF? California Can Throw You in Jail if You Use the Wrong Gender Pronouns
Politics By Eren Moreno October 10, 2017

Just when you thought California couldn’t get anymore cooky…

Governor Jerry Brown just signed legislation last week that allows the state to jail someone who uses the wrong gender pronouns.

From Fox News

California health care workers who “willfully and repeatedly” decline to use a senior transgender patient’s “preferred name or pronouns” could face punishments ranging from a fine to jail time under a newly signed law.

California Gov. Jerry Brown signed the legislation last week.

The sponsor, Democratic state Sen. Scott Wiener, has argued adamantly that nobody is going to be criminally prosecuted for using the wrong pronoun.

“It’s just more scare tactics by people who oppose all LGBT civil rights and protections,” he said in a statement last month.

But the language seemingly allows for the possibility, however remote.

The bill itself is aimed at protecting transgender and other LGBT individuals in hospitals, retirement homes and assisted living facilities. The bill would ensure those facilities accommodate transgender people and their needs, including letting them decide which gender-specific bathroom they prefer to use.

“It shall be unlawful for a long-term care facility or facility staff to take any of the following actions wholly or partially on the basis of a person’s actual or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) status,” the bill reads.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: October 10, 2017, 06:13:15 pm »

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=109172218441
The Evil Fruit Of Feminism: Eugenics, Abortion, Fornication & Manly Women
Series:  The Menace of Feminism  · 2 of 2
10/9/2017 (MON)
Audio: http://www.sermonaudio.com/playpopup.asp?SID=109172218441
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 20, 2017, 06:54:32 pm »

'Killer Klown' Drag Queen Reads to Children at Michelle Obama Library for 'LGBTQ History Month'

Concerns are being raised after a drag queen dressed as a “Killer Klown from Outer Space” recently read to children at the Michelle Obama Neighborhood Library for “LGBTQ History Month.”

“I got to read to the children today and it was one of the best experiences I’ve been given as a drag queen,” wrote the entity who goes by the name Xochi Mochi following the event on Oct. 14. “It’s so important to have representation and normalize all the letters in LGBTQIA+ in everyday lives.”

Mochi, who also calls himself “dragula,” “super monster,” “sextraterrestrial” and “gaylien,” donned five long horns that protruded out of the top of his head, with white facial paint accented by dark makeup. Some found the persona to be demonic.

“Demonic teachings alive in Long Beach. I’m outraged they would allow this,” tweeted California congressional candidate Omar Navarro.

One of the many dark and Halloween-like photos on Mochi’s Instagram shows him wearing black lipstick and fang-like teeth, while standing next to his significant other, who is likewise painted up to look like a ghoul.

“I love my #SisterWife #LesbianLover #BestFriend and #SuperMonster @frankie_doom #MonsterCrushEveryDay,” Mochi wrote, also simply posting the word “Hell” as the main caption.

Another photo shows Mochi dressed in a red and black skirt and top, with a caption noting that that he was dressing up for a “Demon Lolita” party.

“Of course I had to be momma Satan!” he exclaimed.

Saturday’s event was reportedly the first time that the Michelle Obama library had hosted a drag queen story hour. As previously reported, such events are being held at libraries across the United States.

However, some found the Killer Klown persona to be especially disturbing and inappropriate for young children. After the Long Beach Public Library system posted to social media a photo of Mochi reading to youth, a number of followers expressed outrage. Library staff then removed the post, asserting that some of the comments were “hateful” and “harmful” to homosexuals and transgenders.
Photo Credit: Instagram/Xochi Mochi

“The storytime was very well attended, with 60-70 people in attendance,” staff wrote. “Unfortunately, the social media post the City of Long Beach Public Library shared to celebrate LBGTQ History Month received several hateful and harmful comments to the LGBTQ community, mostly from those outside of Long Beach, and ultimately the City decided to remove the post as it was no longer a productive conversation.”

Read the statement in full here.

However, the Massachusetts-based Satanic Temple expressed approval of the event, writing “Hail Satan” in sharing a tweet from blogger Grant Kidney, who lamented, “‘LGBT’ Satanic drag queens are teaching our children. No joke.”

Long Beach Library Services Director Glenda Williams told the Press Telegram that those who attended “said it was a really great program.”

Noting Mochi’s own words that he wanted homosexuality and transgenderism to be “normalized,” Selwyn Luke, writing for the New American, expressed concern that children were being exposed to “corruptive arts” at such a young age.

“Of course, to ‘normalize’ this abnormality is what this is all about,” he stated. “Gettin’ ‘em while they’re young—when their emotions are being shaped—is remarkably effective. It’s why we have sayings such as ‘Give me a child until he is seven, and I will give you the man’ and Alexander Pope’s formulation, ‘As the twig is bent, so grows the tree.'”

http://christiannews.net/2017/10/20/killer-klown-drag-queen-reads-to-children-at-michelle-obama-library-for-lgbtq-history-month/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 20, 2017, 07:57:58 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 09, 2017, 09:39:22 pm »

Target Closing a Dozen Stores in Plan to Retool with Smaller Retail Spaces

Retail giant Target has been struggling for well over a year since its decision to allow transgender men to use bathrooms and changing rooms designated for women. Now, the chain is closing a dozen stores as part of an effort to retool its stores in smaller spaces.
The Minnesota-based company announced the closings this week, saying it was a difficult decision, according to the Minneapolis Star Tribune.

“It’s not a decision we make lightly,” said Target spokesperson Kristy Welker. “We have a really rigorous process in place in evaluating the performance of a store in deciding when to close or relocate a store. We close a store after seeing several years of decreasing profitability.”

The retailer has launched a campaign to downsize its massive outlets into smaller spaces concentrated in larger urban areas. The company plans to open 32 smaller locations this year and as many as 35 next year.

Target is also focusing on creating stores to serve as pick-up points for customers who purchase merchandise online.

For those in the smaller, more rural communities who face the closings, the move is difficult both for shoppers and workers.

“It’s devastating news for the community,” Fergus Falls Mayor Ben Schierer told the Fergus Falls Daily Journal.

The 12 stores being shuttered are Harper Woods, Michigan; Hutchinson, Kansas; Benton Harbor, Michigan; Macon, Georgia; Slidell, Louisiana; Lauderhill, Florida; Matteson, Illinois; Romeoville, Illinois; Baltimore, Maryland; San Antonio, Texas; Hastings, Minnesota; and Fergus Falls, Minnesota.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/09/target-closing-dozen-stores-plan-retool-smaller-retail-spaces/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 15, 2017, 07:33:16 pm »

This ENTIRE Arizona Family Has Come Out As Transgender (AUDIO)

In what might be the nation’s first, an entire family from Queen Creek, Arizona has come out as transgender. The family detailed its transition in an interview with KJZZ.

The father identifies as a woman. His  fiancée, the mother-to-be, identifies as a man. The son considers himself a girl and, of course, the daughter thinks she’s actually a boy. An entire transgender family, all under one roof.

Daniel Harrott was born a woman, while his fiancée, Shirley Austin was born a man. Both have previously been married.

Eleven year-old Mason and 13 year-old Joshua have also switched sexes.

“The whole family is in transition,” Austin said in an interview with KJZZ, which reports the two adults are teaching each other to adopt “traditional” gender roles.”

On the subject of transitioning, Shirley said “It was so freeing, because I knew I could be me, and they’re going to understand me for who I am.

“They’re going to know the hurts that I feel and how we can help each other.”

“I feel loved,” he said, grinning. “I mean, I feel love for who I am, exactly how I am,” added Daniel.

According to a National Center for Transgender Equality survey, 40% of transgender people have tried to kill themselves. The staggering statistic is approximately ten times higher in contrast 4.6% of the general population that has attempted to commit suicide.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/entire-arizona-family-come-transgender-audio/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 10, 2018, 06:33:18 pm »

Walgreens Adopts Policy Allowing Males Who Identify as Females to Use Women's Restrooms

The nationwide drugstore chain Walgreens has adopted a policy allowing males who identify as females to use the women’s restroom, and vice versa.

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Southern California shed light on the policy on Monday, which had been rolled out in November after a man who identifies as a woman lodged a complaint that he had been told by an employee to use the men’s room.

“All individuals have a right to use restroom facilities that correspond to the individual’s gender identity, regardless of the individual’s sex assigned at birth,” reads a Walgreens’ policy document entitled “Transgender Inclusion,” dated effective Nov. 21, 2017, under a section on restroom accessibility.

The policy also generally prohibits any type of harassment or discrimination against those with gender dysphoria, outlining that those who do so may be subject to discipline or termination.

“Walgreens family of companies subscribes to a policy of non-discrimination on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression/presentation,” the document states. “The intent of this policy is to support transgender individuals and foster an environment of inclusion and mutual respect. Because the needs of individuals vary, this policy cannot anticipate every situation that may arise.”

Read the transgender inclusion policy in full here.

The ACLU says that the move is the result of an incident that took place last year in Hollywood, California, where a man who goes by the name Jessie Meehan asked to use the women’s restroom while on his way to a “LGBT pride” event in Los Angeles. Meehan says he was told by the clerk to use the men’s restroom.

“I asked her why, and she told me I looked like a man and needed to use the men’s room,” Meehan said in a press release.

Upset that he ended up having to use the urinals in the men’s room, Meehan set out for a change to company policy with the aid of the ACLU of Southern California. The organization then began talks with Walgreens officials, and states that its efforts led to the policy rollout.

Walgreens has long been a proponent of homosexual and transgender causes.

“California law protects every person’s right to access restrooms based on their gender identity in workplaces, schools, and business establishments,” ACLU attorney Amanda Goad, who initiated contact with Walgreens, said in a statement. “It’s important for businesses to make sure their employees understand that requirement, just like Walgreens is now doing, because Jessie Meehan had the courage to stand up for her rights.”

However, similar to the concern that arose when retail chain Target announced in April 2016 that its restrooms may be used in accordance with one’s “gender identity,” pro-family groups are asking Christians to speak out on the matter.

The American Family Association (AFA) has again created a petition urging Walgreens to reverse its decision.

“Walgreens’ store policy endangers women and children by allowing men to frequent women’s restrooms. As an example, since a similar public policy was announced by Target Stores, Inc. two years ago, dozens of women and children have been victimized by male predators inside Target stores,” the petition asserts. “Walgreens’ new policy could potentially result in female customers becoming victims of voyeurism, sexual assault and physical attack.”

It is also requesting calls to the Walgreens corporate office at 800-925-4733.

The late preacher and author A.W. Tozer once warned, “There is no Christian victory or blessing if we refuse to turn away from the things that God hates. Even if it is accepted in the whole social class of which you are a part, turn away from it. Even if there is something that has come to be accepted by our generation, turn away from it if it is wrong and an offense to our holy and righteous Savior.”

http://christiannews.net/2018/02/09/walgreens-adopts-policy-allowing-males-who-identify-as-females-to-use-womens-restrooms/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 10, 2018, 06:24:34 pm »

Pennsylvania college student banned from class for saying there are only two genders

A student was banned from a religious studies class at Indiana University of Pennsylvania after he said there are only two genders, Campus Reform reported.
What was the instructor teaching?

According to student Lake Ingle, his class watched a TED Talks program on Feb. 28 that featured a transgender woman, Paula Stone, discussing “mansplaining,” “male privilege” and sexism.

Following the video, the instructor opened a class discussion that allowed women to speak first, Ingle told Campus Reform. When it appeared no women were going to speak, he stepped forward. He explained:

The floor was opened, and not a single woman spoke. Thirty seconds or so passed and still no woman had spoken. So, I decided it was permissible for me to enter the conversation, especially because I felt the conversation itself was completely inappropriate in its structure. I objected to the use of the anecdotal accounts of one woman’s experience to begin a discussion in which they were considered reality. It was during my objection that Dr. (Alison) Downie attempted to silence me because I am not a woman.

Ingle said he told the class “the official view of biologists” is that there are only two biological genders. He said he also disagreed with other statements made during the presentation and then the class continued on.

But the discussion was far from over.

The instructor met with Ingle on Feb. 29 and gave him documents that included a letter from the university provost. College Reform obtained the documents, which allege Ingle was disrespectful, refused to stop talking out of turn, damaged the learning environment and made “angry outbursts” for having to “listen to a trans speaker discuss the reality of white male privilege and sexism.”

The provost’s letter bars Ingle from attending the class until the matter is resolved.

Now the university wants Ingle to apologize, but he says the documents do not give an accurate account of what happened. Reportedly, college officials were not immediately available to respond.

Specifically, the university ordered Ingle to apologize and then “listen in silence as the professor and/or any student who wishes to speak shares how he or she felt during Lake’s disrespectful and disruptive outbursts on 2-28.”
What action is he planning?

Ingle, a religious studies major, needs the course to graduate. But he plans to defend what he says was a violation of his free speech.

“The censorship on college campuses is an issue I have tried to take head on in many of my courses as well as offering the opposing, conservative view that many classroom discussion beg for,” Ingle said.

He told Campus Reform he is also standing up for other conservative students who endure similar experiences.

“With regards to my conflict with the university and instructor, I am fighting to make my voice heard. Not only my voice, but the voices of others that oppose popular university opinion,” he explained. “I am not battling my professor to prove that I am right about gender wage gaps or transgenderism, I am fighting to ensure that students may disagree with their professors and if they do, must speak up.”

Ingle’s first step will be speaking with the university’s Academic Integrity Board. The board will decide whether he can return to class or must graduate late, according to the report.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/03/10/pennsylvania-college-student-banned-from-class-for-saying-there-are-only-two-genders
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 12, 2018, 01:18:30 pm »

23 Major League Baseball Teams to Host Homosexual 'Pride Night' in 2018

At least 23 of the 30 major league baseball teams plan to host a homosexual “Pride Night” during the 2018 season, leaving just two teams to have never held such an event—the New York Yankees and the Los Angeles Angels—and even then, the two still support the sin of homosexuality by other means. The other five teams have hosted Pride Night in years past.

The majority of the teams plan to hold their events during June, which homosexual advocates observe as “Pride Month.” Pride Night includes various gestures of support, such as the display of a rainbow flag, the offering of homosexual-themed merchandise, the presentation of a homosexual choral group or the zeroing in on homosexuals for kiss cams.

Some teams specifically highlight their scheduled Pride Night on their website.

“The Phillies invite you to celebrate Philadelphia’s rich LGBTQ culture at our second annual Pride Night Celebration at Citizens Bank Park on Thursday, June 28 at 7:05 p.m. when the Phillies host the Washington Nationals,” writes the Philadelphia Phillies. “All members of the LGBT community, as well as family, friends and organizations are invited to come out and show their pride at this event.”

The St. Louis Cardinals additionally are offering a rainbow-themed t-shirt to attendees of their upcoming Pride Night, and plan to donate a part of the ticket sales to a homosexual advocacy organization.

“Pride St. Louis and the St. Louis Cardinals are partnering to present the 2nd Annual Pride Night at Busch Stadium on Friday, August 17,” their site reads. “Join LGBT friends, family, and allies to watch the Cardinals take on the Milwaukee Brewers.”

“With the purchase of a special theme ticket, fans will receive a Cardinals t-shirt with a rainbow STL logo. A portion of each ticket sold will benefit Missouri Courage Scholarship, which is the first, and largest, state-wide LGBTQ scholarship organization in Missouri,” it states.

The major league team says that it plans to present a men’s choral group singing “God Bless America” prior to the game.

The Boston Red Sox will hold a pre-game “pride party” and the Boston Gay Men’s Chorus will perform the national anthem at the June 7 game.

Other teams scheduled to offer Pride Night include the Minnesota Twins, the Milwaukee Brewers, the New York Mets, the Atlanta Braves, the Baltimore Orioles, the Seattle Mariners, the Oakland Athletics, and the Washington Nationals.

LifeSite News reports that while the New York Yankees have not hosted a pride-themed evening, as they do not offer themed games of any kind, they do support “organizations that assist lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youths.” The Los Angeles Angels also sell pride rainbow shirts on their website.

As previously reported, Christians believe that all men are born with the Adamic sin nature, and have inherent inclinations that are contrary to the law of God, being utterly incapable of helping themselves. It is why Jesus outlined in John 3:5-7 that men must be regenerated by the second birth.

“Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God,” he declared. “That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.”

2 Corinthians 5:15-17 also teaches, “He died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto Him which died for them, and rose again. … Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”

Jesus additionally outlined in Matthew 19:4-5, “Have ye not read that He which made them at the beginning made them male and female, and said, ‘For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife, and they twain shall be one flesh?’”

https://christiannews.net/2018/05/11/23-major-league-baseball-teams-to-host-homosexual-pride-night-in-2018/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 07, 2018, 04:36:30 am »

Teacher Fighting for Job After Refusing District's Demands to Call Students by 'Transgender' Names

A teacher is fighting for his job after he says the district forced him to resign over its so-called transgender student policy.

John Kluge, the former orchestra teacher at Brownsburg High School in Indiana, said the school district’s requirement that teachers call transgender students by their preferred names, rather than those given at birth, goes against his religious beliefs. The requirement, Kluge said, violates his First Amendment rights.

“I’m being compelled to encourage students in what I believe is something that’s a dangerous lifestyle,” he said. “I’m fine to teach students with other beliefs, but the fact that teachers are being compelled to speak a certain way is the scary thing.”

Continue Reading This Story >> https://christiannews.net/2018/06/06/teacher-fighting-for-job-after-refusing-districts-demands-to-call-students-by-transgender-names/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 11, 2018, 07:16:27 pm »

U.S. gov’t gives pro-LGBT researcher $1 million to study, encourage transgenderism in kids

The U.S. federal government has awarded a pro-transgender activist $1 million to study transgenderism in kids in a study critics say is already fundamentally biased.

The National Science Foundation (NSF) gave the University of Washington’s pro-LGBT Kristina Olsen the five-year grant.

“In 2013, [Olsen] organized and began leading a 20-year longitudinal research study of early childhood gender development,” the NSF announced in April. “The study currently follows more than 1,000 children aged 3-12 from 45 U.S. states. The project will enable researchers to track social and behavioral influences on health, and evaluate the importance of childhood identity and the support children receive to lifelong health and well-being.”

The taxpayer money will support Olsen running the TransYouth Project (TYP), a “large-scale, national longitudinal study of more than 300 socially-transitioned transgender children that started in 2013. These children were recruited when they were 3-12 years of age and we are hoping to follow them for 20 years.”

“The first red flag concerning TYP is the orientation of the lead researcher, Olson, who is firmly on the side of affirming the child’s mistaken gender identity,” Jane Robbins and Erin Tuttle wrote at The Federalist.

And, “through TYP, Olson is focusing only on a particular type of child with a particular type of family,” they explained. “Participant children had to impersonate the opposite sex in all facets of their everyday life, and their parents had to agree and play along with the impersonation. Participants were recruited from transgender clinics, conferences, and support groups, further ensuring that only families that already accept the concepts Olson and her colleagues embrace would be studied.”

Robbins and Tuttle continued:

...the results will be evaluated based primarily on self-reporting of parents. Probably with no training in assessing anxiety and depression, parents will report how well their children are doing in those areas. The likelihood that parents will admit that what they’re doing to their children is having an adverse effect is pretty small. Olson even admits that this reporting mechanism may reflect “a desire to have their children appear healthier than they are.” But not to worry: “we have no reasons to believe this was an issue.”

The Free Beacon recently broke the news that National Institutes of Health is spending almost $350,000 to study the contraceptive habits of lesbians. That study aims to help women “fully realize the social, economic, and health benefits” of not having children.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/govt-gives-pro-lgbt-researcher-1-million-to-study-encourage-transgenderism
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 17, 2018, 05:12:39 pm »

CNN Has Become The National Enquirer Of Cable News

CNN Has Become The National Enquirer Of Cable News - Fake News Alert: No 'He' Didn't Give Birth, No 'He' Didn't Breastfeed And NO 'He' Is Not A Man

CNN has become nothing more than a network that lies, deceives, obsesses on hookers, sex coaches and strippers and **** stars, while publishing numerous outright fake news stories that have had to be retracted, deleted, corrected, edited and cost a few of their "journalists" their jobs for their fake news. They should not be considered a news outlet at all, they are propaganda network and a gossip tabloid.

According to a Williams Institute study from 2016, only 0.6% of U.S. adults identify as transgender, yet CNN, supposedly a "news" network has just pushed an atrocity that is so mind-blowingly full of lies and misleading content that I almost don't know where to start, so we'll begin with the actual headline, where we see four demonstrably false assertions in JUST the headline: "He gave birth. He breastfed. Now, he wants his son to see him as a man."

First point, no "he" didn't give birth because the person in question whom they call "Sabastion Sparks," was born as a female. She was born with a ****, two X chromosomes. Second "he" didn't breastfeed, again, born a female, so she breastfed. In fact any reference to "he" or "him" in the headline and throughout the article is a direct lie because ... say it all together..... SHE was born a female.

In the very first sentence again, the big lie "Like many new dads, Sabastion Sparks knew parenting would come with serious challenges."

She is not a "dad" because she gave birth, which makes her the mother. Period. Stop. End.

Third paragraph, claims that Sebastian was "Assigned the female gender at birth." No, she was not 'assigned' a gender, she was born with one, it is called simple, basic, human biology.

For any gender confused that may be reading this, here is Biology 101: Men are born with a **** and one X and one Y chromosome. Women are born with a **** and two X chromosomes. It isn't that hard to understand.

If it isn't bad enough that CNN, in a "news" article is deliberately trying to mislead people into thinking that a woman is really a man because she had her breasts cut off, and is given testosterone to appear more manly, and wears a "detachable prosthetic" device in order to teach her child to stand up to urinate, they also misrepresent (read: LIE) about "Angel Sparks," the so-called "wife" of this couple.

See, Angel was born a man, with a **** and an X and Y chromosome.

They both knew they wanted to be parents. After they were married in 2016, they agreed that Sabastion would carry their child -- a decision, Angel Sparks says, that wasn't taken lightly.

They had two options: One, hire a surrogate and two "Sebastian, because she was the only one as part of this couple that was biologically capable of giving birth.

Why? Yes, lets say it again, because she is a woman.

ALL PART OF THE EMASCULATION DRIVEN AGENDA

I call this latest atrocity from CNN "propaganda," because this is all part of an agenda we have been noting for years, to emasculate and feminize men, with chemicals, through propaganda media, including the "narrative" that masculinity is "toxic," while turning woman into more masculine figures.

Examples of this agenda push are coming from every direction,  such as the controversial "transgender bathroom," policies that Barack Obama tried to push throughout the nation's school systems through a "guidance" letter, where liberals and the LGBT communities have pushed for nationwide changes that would allow men to invade women's bathrooms and changing rooms and vice versa. That was one of the first things President Trump reversed in his first term.

Men's fashion shows where the highlight is a "baby bump" accessory and men in dresses, where the designer talks of a "future of male pregnancy."

Indoctrination in our educational system, where new California laws are pushing the LGBT "gender identity" ideology into the classrooms of public school systems. In Washington they are pushing gender identity curriculum in to Kindergarten children.

Google's YouTube allows channels that specifically, and admittedly, target children as young as three years old, to indoctrinate them into the transgender and LBGT ideology, with the "Queer kid stuff" channel.

Now CNN leading into Father's Day, a day meant to celebrate male parents, deciding to honor a female "dad"  instead. It doesn't get any more in-your-face- than that.

BOTTOM LINE

This isn't about a couple of transgender parents, it is about CNN actively promoting the LGBT agenda, by misrepresenting biology and gender to promote an ideology that only affects 0.6 percent of U.S. adults.

If men want to act and look like women or women want to act or look like men, that is one thing, but a national cable "news" outlet should not be reporting it as if it is "news," because it is not news, it is propaganda.

CNN has become The Enquirer of cable news and should be treated as such, and taken just as seriously, meaning not at all.

http://allnewspipeline.com/Fake_News_CNN_Propaganda_Network_Fathers_Day.php
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 05, 2018, 12:46:09 pm »

Meet Spain’s First Transgender Woman Competing In The Miss Universe Pageant
Angela Ponce, who was born a biological male, stands at 5’9″ and claims to have started identifying as a woman at age three. She won this year’s Miss Universe Spain and will now compete against all the participating women — who were born female — later this year in Miss Universe.

http://smokeroom.com/2018/07/03/transgender-model-miss-universe-spain/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 06, 2018, 08:30:26 pm »

New Jersey Governor Signs Bill Allowing Birth, Death Certificates to Reflect 'Gender Identity' Instead of Birth Sex

The Democratic governor of New Jersey has signed two bills into law that would allow the birth and death certificates of those with gender dysphoria to reflect the person’s “gender identity” instead of their birth sex.

Gov. Phil Murphy signed S.B. 478 and S.B. 493 on Tuesday, calling the occasion an “important day for New Jersey as we continue to strive toward equality for all of our residents, regardless of sex or gender expression.”

“Allowing vital records to match gender identity is an important step forward that will allow transgender individuals to control the disclosure of their transgender status,” he said in a statement.

S.B. 478 instructs that the “State registrar shall issue an amended certificate of birth to a person born in this State who requests an amended certificate of birth which shows the gender and, if applicable, the name of the person as it has been changed.” It eliminates the requirement to present any documentation from the person’s physician that they have undergone a surgical procedure.

“By enacting this legislation, we acknowledge nonsurgical transitioning which usually includes physical, psychological, social, and emotional changes,” co-sponsor Sen. Joseph Vitale, D-Middlesex, told NJ.com.

In regard to death certificates, S.B. 493 reads, “The sex of the decedent shall be recorded to reflect the decedent’s gender identity, as reported by the person or persons with the right to control the funeral and disposition … unless the person completing the death certificate is presented with a document that memorializes the decedent’s gender transition.”

Murphy also signed a bill that authorizes the creation of a “Transgender Equality Task Force,” which will make recommendations of laws that can be passed in the future in regard to those with gender dysphoria.

The bills passed both the Senate and Assembly earlier this year. Read them here and here. Former governor, Chris Christie, had vetoed the birth and death certificate measures during his term, saying that there was a possibility for fraud.

As previously reported, not everyone believes that it is physically possible to change one’s sex. Walt Heyer lived as Laura Jensen for eight years and worked for the U.S. government while dressing as a woman, but found that having a physical operation as per his doctor’s recommendation did nothing to resolve the mental and emotional struggles that he faced.

One day while studying psychology at the University of California, Heyer had an epiphany: He wasn’t a transgender. He was a man with a psychological problem that trying to live as a woman wasn’t going to fix. Heyer also learned that his answer wasn’t within himself; it was in Christ.

Therefore, eight years after obtaining the operation, Heyer reverted back to living as a man, and now says he doesn’t believe that people are born transgender.

“Gender dysphoria is a psychological condition where you are dissatisfied with your gender,” he told the Daily Mail in 2015. “Nobody’s ever born a transgender. They’re manufactured as a result of something, a developmental childhood issue that has yet to be determined for many people. In retrospect, I can see that changing genders, quite frankly is just pure foolishness.”

Heyer says that those who struggle with the condition are not receiving proper care, and many medical professionals are too quick to agree to surgery.

“All of them have some level of depression, and we’re not treating them,” he lamented. “We’re just cutting off body parts and giving them a new name and a new gender. … [But] biologically, no one can transport to the other gender. It’s not even possible.”

The now 77-year-old man runs a website to compassionately help others who struggle with gender identity or are expressing regret over having a sex change operation.

“God designed man; He designed women,” Heyer said in a video recorded in 2014. “God will redeem the lives of people who struggle with gender identity issues just like I did. He redeemed my life, and I’ve been free from it as a result of that.”

https://christiannews.net/2018/07/06/new-jersey-governor-signs-bill-allowing-birth-death-certificates-to-reflect-gender-identity-instead-of-birth-sex/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 12, 2018, 05:46:53 am »

Female Teens Transitioning To Males Are Five Times More Likely To Attempt Suicide Than Male Teens, Study Shows

More than 50 percent of adolescent females transitioning to the opposite gender tried committing suicide, according to a Tuesday study that asked a number of respondents with various gender identities about suicide attempts.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/11/female-transgender-male-suicide/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=atdailycaller
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 10, 2018, 04:26:48 am »

A NEW LOW: Leading American Faculty Union publicly condemns anyone who holds the belief that their are only two genders

An association of university and college faculty and other academic professionals called the American Association of University Professors (AAUP), founded in 1915, recently released a statement in which it condemned attempts to define gender as biologically determined at birth, insisting that the traditional position regarding gender has been “thoroughly discredited by over fifty years of feminist, trans, queer, and critical race research and by lived experience.”

https://www.jewsnews.co.il/2018/12/09/a-new-low-leading-american-faculty-union-publicly-condemns-anyone-who-holds-the-belief-that-their-are-only-two-genders.html
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: