End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 11:06:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Are we in the End times?

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we in the End times?  (Read 598 times)
Phord

View Profile
« on: February 26, 2013, 12:13:49 am »

I have been having this thought we may not be in the final end times yet, but i am not ruling it out. Okay lets say the U.S. collapes or falls is that the end of the world? Rome, Greece, Persia, and so many others fell too. end was not yet. the big facto for me is the technology we have now.

however I am not going to be a scoffer saying where is the promise of his coming. but Jesus did say we dont know the day or hour but only his Father in heaven. also it says as in the dayss of noe also which possibly meanss giants and fallen angels appear again? it just makes me wonder.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Phord

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 12:21:25 am »

We really need to lookbthings out closser, but who is to say we dont all die and things go on for another 2000 years? if God wanted to he could send the world back 500 years into like the dark ages like after Rome fell. that would halt the end for some time. God is in control.

however is it the time now? i know Israel is a nation again, but does it say how long until the end after israel becomes a nation again?

people talk about drouught, plauges, and wars, which all could happen. we jjust got a bunch of snow which i am thankful to God for. remember in the dark ages we had the black death that killed like 1 3rd of people. earthquakess been going on for a long time only we can record more now.
Report Spam   Logged
Phord

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 12:29:38 am »

I am not saying things arent bad nor are we in end times, only God knows for sure. we can only look at signs of time. i do believe we are in bad times, but i have always wondered if time is not yet?

it very well may be and right now i believe it will be more than i dont it will be.

it just makes me wonder if its not yet, but i will still continue to watch as it says until i die or the Lord Jesus comes back, and may he soon!

look how Jesus addressed rumours of wars? he said end was not yet. we have alot of those today. My desire is to walk in the Holy Spirit and grow in Christ, but im being more careful about it being end times yet, but if it is and Antichrist appears tomorrow and mark of beast I know it is end time and to obey God and follow him. whether its end or not I hope to always follow God unto end even my death.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 01:54:53 am »

My desire is to walk in the Holy Spirit and grow in Christ, but im being more careful about it being end times yet, but if it is and Antichrist appears tomorrow and mark of beast I know it is end time and to obey God and follow him. whether its end or not I hope to always follow God unto end even my death.

You have it right.

I am not saying things arent bad nor are we in end times, only God knows for sure. we can only look at signs of time. i do believe we are in bad times, but i have always wondered if time is not yet?

i share this:

Matthew 6:34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

however is it the time now? i know Israel is a nation again, but does it say how long until the end after israel becomes a nation again?

no it doesn't.

it very well may be and right now i believe it will be more than i dont it will be.

enjoy peace forever friend
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2013, 11:00:35 am »

Yeah, it's pretty tough, especially on me too at times for some reason - I look on the Yahoo web site for news every day, and while I get the news we all need to hear, at the same time they slip in alot of nonsense garbage like "celebrity rumors", such-and-such celebrity at the Oscars put on a show at the party backstage, such and such movie's take at the box office, such and such basketball team's win or lose streak, such and such football team rumored to be interested in whatever free agent, the latest Kim Karwhateverhernameis headline, such and such actress shows her "baby bump", various facial expressions of movies and sports stars to juice up some soap opera, etc.

It's as if the MSM wants to make you think life is going on and everything's getting gooder and gooder - while I watch sports as a hobby(in particular football, basketball, and baseball), at the same time it makes my stomach turn everytime I see an article over how many millions of dollars such and such sports player is asking for or whatever team wants to give him(with the NFL offseason just starting, alot of these stories are trickling in), when you have an economy in this country that's the worst since the Great Depression and looks like there's no hope in recovering. Again, things seem to *appear* to getting gooder and gooder, right?

James 4:1  From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?
Jas 4:2  Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
Jas 4:3  Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

1Th 5:22  Abstain from all appearance of evil.

But if anything, look at the modern-day church now - this is probably the biggest berometer(sp) to look at. 99% of them don't use the KJV, and a tad more of them are 501c3. Their budgets are astronomical(no, I'm not just talking about the megachurches - even the smaller to medium sized ones have budgets in the 6 figures). It's come to a point where when you hear any pastor preach on the pulpit, you just have no idea what they're talking about, and not only narely once not do they ever point out false teachers, but they themselves scoff at end times prophecies and even embrace Catholic teachings - recently, I just tuned out mine and just read a chapter or 2 during the sermons. These verses come to mind when I think of this...

Rev 22:18  For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
Rev 22:19  And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Mat_24:35  Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Rev 3:14  And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
Rev 3:15  I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
Rev 3:16  So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Rev 3:17  Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

Yeah, as everyone can see, the arrogance of the modern-day "church" over the last 50-100 years have been their undoing. Not to mention too they've allowed Freemasons and Jesuits infiltrate their walls(ie-SBC has allowed Freemasons to be pastors and deacons).

Again, yeah, sometimes I get the same feeling as you when there seems to be rather lengthy stretches of "smooth" sailing after big news comes up(ie-the Pope resigning recently), but ultimately, the system is crashing slowly but surely right in front of everyone's eyes, and in particular the lukewarm modern-day "church" is turning a blind eye to it and trying to protect their own interests.

1Peter_4:17  For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 11:11:33 am »

Also, look out for these near-future things going on...

The Supreme Court is going to hear the marriage case(CA's Prop 8 and DOMA) next month - and guess what, already "Republican" leaders like Newt Gingrich, former Presidential candidate Jon Huntsman, and former GOP chairman, Dick Cheney, etc have ENDORSED it. And not to mention too there are now alot of divisions going on in the "Republican" party over this issue b/c there are gay groups within the party like the Log Cabiners, GOProud, etc. To boot they have expressed their anger b/c conservative groups never invite them to functions.

Yes, we all understand that both "parties" are controlled by the Illuminati, but nonetheless remember as recent as 2004, the GOP was THE party of the Christians, families, etc? The MSM, Churchianity, et al wanted to make you believe this party was UNITED to stand for these issues for a long, long time. I remember when I saw news coverage in the 2004 campaigns, couldn't help to think the Churchianity crowd was puffed up with alot of pride, thinking they were the ones bringing faith and values to America with a touch of their fingers. Ultimately, when the Ted Haggard scandal happened out of the blue 2 years later, I wonder how differently they all felt(ie-one of my mom's friends got very depressed).

Also, there's a thread about the North American Union in the Economic Collapse/North America forum - guess what AGAIN...even REPUBLICANS are getting on board with Illegal Immigration Reform as well. Sen Marco Rubio seems like he's in arm-lockstop with Obama to help pass this legislation, as are some other names. It wasn't too long ago when Bush II's GOP colleagues were against him on this issue.

But yeah, everything might seem like "smooth sailing" now - but quietly it seems like everything is being put in place. Definitely look out, and even write down in a Word Doc, all the big current events happening now. Not that we should fear, but nonetheless somewhat remind us to watch whenever things seem to be too prosperous for their own spoiling.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2013, 11:24:06 am »

A couple of things forgot to mention...

Even the modern-day "church" is now getting mind pushing Illegal Immigration Reform, as is the Tech industry. Here's the link to the NAU thread.
http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,3630.0.html

Here's the War on the Family forum section which has articles over gay marriage. Forgot to say too that even "denominations" like the Southern Baptist Convention are slowly endorsing gay agendas(I believe also there's a Gay Baptist group).
http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/board,15.0.html

Also one more thing - speaking of the 2004 election where the GOP got alot of spotlight for promoting Christian/family values(supposedly), it was also around the same time Rick Warren and the Emergent Church started to make their appearances. I had no idea how Apostate Warren/EC were at the time(as my church then did a 40 Days of Purpose "study"), but at the same time something just didn't feel a tad bit right when while the rest of the "religious right" acted "boldly" to defend faith/family values, Warren was like "Yeah, I vote Republican, but I don't like to speak out with those issues" type of attitude(and he also invited Obama to speak at his church that year when he was running for Senator) when interviewed on Larry King. It was as if "conservative" Churchianity really had no idea what was about to take over their walls - Liberalism, something they championed against for years.

Yeah, nothing's a coincidence. God is on the throne and is in control - thank you Jesus for giving us the signs of what to watch for in the end times.

Mat 24:3  And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
Mat 24:4  And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5  For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Report Spam   Logged
Phord

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2013, 01:43:14 pm »

i do agree with you bornagain2 that the modern day church is lukewarm and not doing what they are supposed to do for the most part. Paul did say grievous wolves would enter in not sparing the flock. He said they would even arise of ourselves. The problem is though are they the real church? maybe some of them are like the baptists, but they have problems too. all those others came out of protistant-ISM which came from the Catholic church. Gods true church is a remnant. did you know if only 1% of people on earth today are saved that would be 7,000,000 people and God said inn his word that he reserved unto himself 7,000 men who had not bowed the knee to baal. just some food for thought. i found it an interresting parrell. I hope more people are saved, but probably only like 1-2% are to be honest.

another thing you need to remember is that Rome also had a lot of homosexuals in their day as well. so they had a problem with it too.
Report Spam   Logged
Phord

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2013, 01:52:54 pm »

The Romans had a lot of homosexuals for their population during Pauls day and probably afterward and so it was everywhere from what i understand from History. why do you think pompey was destroyed by a volcano?

also they collapsed because their economy got bad and than also they got overrun by barbarian tribes in war.

another thing i wonder is if technoly will advance so far until we have like space ships in those sci-fi movies and stuff. i know they say they have the technolgy, and maybe they do but its not implemeted yet at least. like Iris scanners, holograms, voice software they have but not implemented, but they dont have like space ships like off of star wars that we know of, nor things like teleporting, among other odd things.

another thing is about Anartica. what will ir be used for in the end times i have wondered. i know strange thought lol
Report Spam   Logged
Phord

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2013, 02:02:14 pm »

I have wondered if Anarctica will maybe be one of the ten horns? or if its the lost " Atlantis " everyone has searched for. I have heard they are digging underneath it for hidden or ancient technolgy just like the germans and hitler did in world war II when they went searching for ancient technology in other places. Will maybe the place melt and people live there in future? if not will it be used for anything?

If they are digging undeneath it i wonder what they are finding if anything. just some food for thought

also i heard a while back our military just updated their fighter jets. now they can hover and stuff. if that doesnt show you where the technology is going i dont know what will. they are slowing moving torwards spacecraft. how long until they go to Mars lol?

also
Report Spam   Logged
Phord

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2013, 02:10:03 pm »

also i believe they will slowly condition people to accept more control as they have been doing. Like they wil go to national ID card than to something else, and than to mark of beast eventually.

unelated to this post but i saw on yahoo news that dennis rodman the basketball player? is going to north korea to try to talk to them to stop testing nuclear bombs.

also saw this other news story of picutres of inside northh korea. it is such a different looking place with different looking people. The culture is so foreign also and compared to rest of world a very different place and people. found it interresting.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2013, 03:30:56 pm »

unelated to this post but i saw on yahoo news that dennis rodman the basketball player? is going to north korea to try to talk to them to stop testing nuclear bombs.

Yeah, I saw that there too today - this is one of those "distracting the masses" news items(ie-entertainment and sports fluff) that I was talking about earlier. And the fact that he's doing it doesn't surprise me at all, as the current day America/world is just dumbed down. Again, Yahoo is a very good source, but get annoyed when they throw in alot of all that nonsense in the midst of important news items.

As for all this technology - it seems like it's the New Agers that are really obsessed over this. Every now and then when I hear/read quotes from them, they are just obsessed with pushing new technology. Don't get me wrong, I myself like technology that has come about - things like the internet for example(which has helped born again believers fellowship together, for example). But obsessing over more and more of it is another thing. I believe Steven Greer, the same guy who's pushing the government over "alien disclosure", is doing so just for this reason.

Overall, we will see how everything turns out. Yeah, there's nothing new under the sun - I just found it kind of odd that through all these years, the same groups that pushed for family values et al has turned out to be the same people that practiced homosexuality behind closed doors(ie-Ronald Reagan may have been a closet homosexual, as his administration was once investigated for a call-BOY service).
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: