End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 05:03:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

"Humanlike" New Species of Blond Monkey Discovered in Congo

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Humanlike" New Species of Blond Monkey Discovered in Congo  (Read 411 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2013, 11:37:57 am »

Pic inside link - will admit, I got chills up my spine looking at it!

http://www.vice.com/read/incredibly-humanlike-new-species-of-blond-monkey-discovered-in-congo

The constant news drumbeat of wildlife trafficking, habitat destruction, and extinctions can get pretty damn exhausting. And how bad was it when those new Caribbean lizards were announced with the caveat that they are likely already extinct? Well, here’s a ray of sunshine amidst the gloom: A new species of monkey has been described in the still-mysterious rainforests in the central of the Democratic Republic of Congo. Researchers said that it’s only the second new monkey species discovered in 28 years.

According to a paper published in PLoS One, the lesula (Cercopithecus lomamiensis) is a novel species of guenon monkeys, which are endemic to sub-Saharan Africa. Lesulas, named by local hunters, are medium-sized, slim monkeys with long arms and legs, and are notable for their surprisingly blond facial hair and incredibly human-like faces. I mean, come on. Look at that guy!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 11:56:52 am »

I got chills up my spine looking at it!

Why? Human like? looks exactly like the Lord created it to look like. To look like a monkey. Dont fall for the hype, they are only showing you a close up of the face and wording it in a way to make you see what they want you to see. Just like that story that was put out the other day about the Lobster nebula and the birth of stars, they showed a pretty pic and a wild story, but fell flat on actual facts. Or the story that just came out yesterday about the smallest planet ever found around a distant star, smaller than our Moon... yet they keep losing Pluto because its to small to find most of the time.  Roll Eyes  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 12:02:20 pm »

Why? Human like? looks exactly like the Lord created it to look like. To look like a monkey. Dont fall for the hype, they are only showing you a close up of the face and wording it in a way to make you see what they want you to see. Just like that story that was put out the other day about the Lobster nebula and the birth of stars, they showed a pretty pic and a wild story, but fell flat on actual facts. Or the story that just came out yesterday about the smallest planet ever found around a distant star, smaller than our Moon... yet they keep losing Pluto because its to small to find most of the time.  Roll Eyes  Cheesy

Ok thanks! Smiley

Guess another case of over-reacting on my part, but I think I see the thick of things now! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 12:15:56 pm »

Ok thanks! Smiley

Guess another case of over-reacting on my part, but I think I see the thick of things now! Smiley

the headline gives you an idea in your head, so that when you look at the pic you already have a preconceived idea. The rest of the story just builds on the illusion, very subtle yet very easy to fall for. Just like, "no ones ever seen a dinosaur" ...
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 12:23:13 pm »

Gen 1:20  And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
Gen 1:21  And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
Gen 1:22  And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
Gen 1:23  And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: