End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 02:45:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Dream I had the other night

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream I had the other night  (Read 445 times)
Phord

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2013, 04:21:45 pm »

Okay so i had this dream the other night i found interresting, but i am no Prophet nor do i claim to be one so take this with a Huge grain of salt, as it could just be the enemy messing with me.

Okay the dream had to do with "North America becoming a Union" like Europe is today. in the dream it had these people in it, cant remember nor have any idea who they were, but we were discussing this happening and talking about it.

at one point in dream i held up this coin in it annd showed it to someone, but their were two styles of coins during dream,

the first appeared as a penny in front, while the second appeared as a large bronze or more copper really coin.

The second version of coin was also larger and more about the size of a silver dollar or half dollar kennedy but all in copper, while there was another variation in the second coin in that it appeared flat at first, and than changed to like a "bottle-cap" style coin with the rim or edge to say a rootbeer bottle, however the ridges "or teeth"
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Phord

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 04:31:21 pm »

on bottom were smooth, and also on the back of coin or inside of rim there was a symbol of "a woman or goddess" type of figure there and she was if i remember standing on something, but not sure.

above that symbol or imprint and above her head was the "year" "2021" or "2022" written, i think more strongly it was 2022 or maybe like this above her "2021-2022"

after showing coin to person in dream they just said they have been trying to do it for years, and either might happen or probably wont. forget as not all details do i remember.

im not saying its aa dream from God so take with huge grain of salt, and may well have been my crazy iagination running that night.

I also went to bed extremely late that night and very tired too.

Oh! i just remembered one more thing about dream that came back to memory and rememberance that just came to me as writing this second post.

i remember "stars" being around the "goddess" woman type symbol al the way around like a circle " the 5 pointed ones or like on ou
Report Spam   Logged
Phord

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 04:33:04 pm »

our american flag, and the colors "red, white, and blue" were present or also on coin.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 10:54:52 pm »

Thanks for sharing that, i know many dreams are irrational, there are 2 sides to the brain, one side is rational and the other side is creative and imaginary, i try to be as rational as i can be. 
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 12:33:53 am »

after showing coin to person in dream they just said they have been trying to do it for years, and either might happen or probably wont.

Yeah, that seems to be the attitude by the modern-day "church" system toward end times prophecies - if you try to bring up a discussion over it, almost immediately they'll say stuff like "They've been saying it for years", etc. Even the modern-day pastor will say stuff like "You're not in the faith if you obsess over end times prophecies", etc.

As for the implementation of the NAU - looks like it's starting to speed up now b/c Obama's so-called "opposition" is hardly putting up a fight on illegal immigration reform. When Bush II was President, even his own "allies" went against him on this issue. The same with the gay marriage issue - even a growing number of Obama's "opposition" are jumping on board with him. Remember how this same issue "divided" the country under Bush II? Obama's "opposition" is still taking a stand over the gun rights issue, but even they are slowly caving in a bit.

Yeah, some very interesting times indeed. Throughout my college years in the 90's, and then the Bush II years, you saw alot of "division" among the masses. Now? It just seems like many are at bare minimum indifferent over Obama - it's as if you're seeing a fake unity growing in this country.(no, not that I endorse anything that went on in the 90's and 00's)
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: