End Times and Current Events
April 20, 2024, 10:13:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Abortion Kills Mom as Well as Unborn Child in Planned Parenthood Clinic

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Abortion Kills Mom as Well as Unborn Child in Planned Parenthood Clinic  (Read 122 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2013, 10:10:57 pm »

Abortion Kills Mom as Well as Unborn Child in Planned Parenthood Clinic
7/26/2012

In yet another abortion mishap, the life of the mother was lost in the same procedure she chose to murder her unborn child.  This time the botched procedure occurred in a Chicago area Planned Parenthood clinic.

Last Friday, 24 year old Tonya Reaves, the mother of a year old son entered the Loop Health Center Planned Parenthood clinic with the intention of aborting her unborn child.  She evidently signed whatever consent forms the clinic required and then laid her body as well as her life down and prepared for the procedure.

According to Cheryl Sullenger of Operation Rescue:

“She died later that evening of hemorrhage related to a D&E (dilation and evacuation) abortion.  They did the autopsy the following day, and they confirmed that this was an abortion-related death.”

“We believe this is most likely an error on the part of the abortionist, because women do not hemorrhage to death unless there has been some misadventure during the abortion, and if there’s a delay in calling 9-1-1.  We know that she was finally pronounced dead at 11:20 pm.”

I wonder if women having this same D&E procedure are aware of exactly how it is performed.  In most instances, the D&E is done during the second trimester of pregnancy.  Basically, the person performing the abortion does so by disarticulating the unborn child and removing it piece by piece.  How many adults would like to be torn limb from limb and then have the pieces of their body tossed in the medical waste disposal bin?

Illinois allows two types of abortion clinics: pregnancy termination specialty centers and ambulatory surgical center.  The ambulatory surgical centers have to comply with strict standards similar to those of a hospital and the pregnancy termination specialty centers do not have to meet those same high standards.  However, Planned Parenthood uses the ruse that they are a multifunctional facility and that abortions are only a small part of their business, therefore they are not considered to fit either category.  The result is that they have very little regulation and rarely ever see any type of health or government inspections.

Tonya Reaves death is not the only incident of an abortion gone wrong.  Our site has previously reported on a couple of other cases, one in which a woman nearly died and the other where a woman did die.  At one time, hemorrhaging was the third most frequent cause of death from legal abortions.  I haven’t seen any current figures but from what I’ve been reading, I would not be surprised to see that hemorrhaging is now the leading cause of death during legal abortions.

The day Tonya Reaves died at the Planned Parenthood abortion clinic in Chicago, just happened to be the same day that James Homes killed 12 and wounded 58 people at the movie theater in Aurora, Colorado.  President Obama made it a campaign point to stop in and visit the surviving victims and the families who lost loved ones and extend his campaign felt condolences.

However, when it comes to acknowledging Tonya Reaves, who hails from his hometown of Chicago, the president not only ignored her but told a crowd in Portland, Oregon that he wants his daughters to have the same choices that Tonya had
.  Speaking to the Portland crowd on Tuesday, Obama said:

“Mr. Romney wants to get rid of funding for Planned Parenthood. I think that’s a bad idea.  I’ve got two daughters. I want them to control their own health care choices.”

So let me get this straight.  In light of the death of Tonya Reaves, Barack Obama criticized Mitt Romney for wanting to cut funding to an uncontrolled and unregulated Planned Parenthood so they can continue to kill women like Reaves without any recourse.  Worse yet, he wants his daughters to have the same choices to endanger themselves by murdering unwanted babies, most likely the result of careless sex outside of marriage.

If I were one of his daughters, I would be hurt and infuriated that he didn’t care enough to protect me from the dangers of abortion or for suggesting that I take sex and pregnancy that lightly.

If I were a woman in America, I would feel the same way, hurt and infuriated that he doesn’t care enough about the women in our country to take the necessary measures to protect them from harm.

As a man in America, I am not hurt, but I am infuriated that this man, who claims to be a caring leader, cares nothing for the American people, let alone his own daughters.  The only thing Obama cares about is himself.  He doesn’t care about you, me or anyone else.

If I were a painter, I would paint Obama looking in a mirror and title it: Narcissus 2012.

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/6311/abortion-kills-mom-as-well-as-unborn-child-in-planned-parenthood-clinic/#ixzz2Obyop5XB
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: