End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 03:59:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

BANK MANAGER VERIFIES CASH WITH DRAWL LIMITS, REDUCED HOURS, US BANK IN 60 DAYS

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BANK MANAGER VERIFIES CASH WITH DRAWL LIMITS, REDUCED HOURS, US BANK IN 60 DAYS  (Read 1142 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2013, 01:44:43 pm »

Hmmm...

When did Alex become so disliked?

Alex has been right on the mark, around 90%, regards all his predictions. His predictions specifically of the slow transformation of America into a Police State. That has been 100% true.

@BornAgain2 -- How many times has Alex ranted on air about the UN's slave trading in children; about the way the US has been flushed down the toilet in terms of morals; raging against abortion.

@Mark -- What I meant was that the prophecies of Daniel were "locked up" until the end times. Those would be unlocked; hence God gave us signs and clues within the prophecies, allowing us to prepare for those times.

As to the rapture, that is my take; some say otherwise, but if you have a relationship with Jesus then you do not have to worry. But for me preparation is key, not only for me, but for my family, some of whom do not know Jesus. I will be there for them in the tough times ahead and lead them to Jesus.

But why is it now "Alex and his chronies"?

Just the other day a caller phoned in who was a soldier suffering from PTSD, and mentioned that he is hurting and even tried to commit suicide. Alex's first words were to come to Jesus, ask Him to help you, how in Jesus you can accomplish anything and find peace.

I don't think Alex is right regards everything, no one is. Maybe someone can explain why you guys are railing against him though?

he is way more wrong than he is right, just look into it. We give him a pass on most stuff but it adds up. And if you really watch what he does, he makes truthers look crazy every chance he gets. There is really no way to defend the stuff he does, and it has to be done on purpose. Liek his apperance on the view? you cant explain that, all that did was make everyone in the community look crazy, period.

If AJ follows Jesus it sure isnt the Jesus of the Bible. Look at his life and life style, he fully embraces new age teachings, you cant have it both both ways. And just because AJ says there is no rapture doesnt make it so. He is wrong, he also said Russia was launchings nuclear missles, guess what? He was wrong. He guaranteed that Republicans were stealing the election through voting machine fraud, know what? he was wrong. Hes wrong on just about everything he says.

Alex dose not promote Jesus, Jesus says to rely on him 100% AJ says do it yourself. Jesus says the world will get worse and worse until he comes back, AJ says we can all work to gether and make it a better place. Jesus says he is coming to get us and take us to manshions that he is preparring, AJ says the opposite. So who should i believe?

AJ also supports evolution which the Bible does not support at all. He also accepts that the universe is millions of years old, to which the Bible does not support this claim.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 01:51:45 pm by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: