End Times and Current Events
April 18, 2024, 03:01:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Ohio Woman Sues Abortionist for Failing to Murder Baby

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ohio Woman Sues Abortionist for Failing to Murder Baby  (Read 246 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: March 22, 2013, 02:05:21 pm »

Ohio Woman Sues Abortionist for Failing to Murder Baby

An Ohio woman has filed a lawsuit seeking monetary compensation after the abortionist she hired last year failed to terminate the life of her now six month old baby. She states she is glad to have the child, whom she calls a “miracle,” but accuses the abortion facility of being shoddy.

Ariel Knights, 22, says that she sought the abortion because she has a medical condition called uterus didelhpys. In laymen’s terms, it means that she has two uteruses — one on the left and one on the right.

Knights discovered that she had the condition during her first pregnancy, but because her son, who is now a preschooler, was implanted in her left uterus, she did not feel as concerned. This time, however, doctors advised Knights that her baby girl was growing in her right uterus, stating that it put her and the baby “at risk.”

Therefore, in March of 2012, Knights went to Akron Women’s Medical Group to seek an abortion.

“It was a decision made because my life was in jeopardy,” she told reporters. “End of story. Point blank, that’s it.”

Knights admits that the environment inside of the facility was morbid.

“Every seat was full. People were standing,” she said. “It was pretty much like a slaughterhouse. It was like, ‘OK, next, next.’”

Connect with Christian News  When it became Knights’ turn, she hopped onto the operating table, and as the Akron Beacon Journal reports, “position[ed] her lower body above a trash bag.”

Days after the procedure, Knights still felt ill and in pain, so she went to the ER with her fiance, where an ultrasound was performed.

“[The doctor] was like, ‘Oh my goodness, honey, you’re still pregnant,’” she recalled. “My fiance and I, we both were kind of in shock.”

After calling Akron Women’s Medical Group about the issue, Knights decided to seek out another abortionist. However, she was told that the facility would not take over after “somebody else’s mistake.”

Therefore, Knights decided to keep the baby.

Last September, she gave birth to a healthy six-pound baby girl via c-section.

Knights is now suing Akron Women’s Medical Group, its manager Carol Westfall, and abortionists Raymond Robinson and M.H. Rezaee for what she believes are shoddy services. The medical malpractice lawsuit, filed this month in Summit County Common Pleas Court, seeks damages for pain, suffering and emotional distress, and requests $25,000 in retribution, in addition to costs associated with the pregnancy and attorney’s fees. Reports state that Knights, who remains pro-choice, wishes to prompt better treatment in the abortion industry.

She calls her infant a “miracle baby” nonetheless and is thankful to have her.

“I mean, it’s just hard thinking she’s here and thinking [how it would be] if they would have done their job,” she said. “It’s just something I don’t like to think about.”

Her attorney, Jim Gutbroad, told reporters that he opposes abortion for any reason. He sees the lawsuit as more of being a way to take the abortion industry to task for its numerous problems.

“From Ariel’s description, you can see how poorly the clinic is run and how different it is from any other medical procedure that’s done in our country,” he told the Akron Beacon Journal. “The way they do things is horrendous.”

http://christiannews.net/2013/03/19/ohio-woman-sues-abortionist-for-failing-to-murder-baby/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 02:07:20 pm »

“I mean, it’s just hard thinking she’s here and thinking [how it would be] if they would have done their job,” she said. “It’s just something I don’t like to think about.”

Maybe you should think about it, i mean you did try to MURDER your child. God protected that baby, and hopefully he will use that child to open your eyes. But you also need to think about how that child will react when she learns that you tried to KILL her. Justy amazing the world we live in.
Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 02:08:04 pm »

Wow...and I thought I was the one needing my head examined for the last 20 years or so.

Seriously, it seems like just about every news item nowdays is WAY too wacked out and crazy for anyone's taste.

As in the Days of Noah and Lot...
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 02:12:22 pm »

Wow...and I thought I was the one needing my head examined for the last 20 years or so.

Seriously, it seems like just about every news item nowdays is WAY too wacked out and crazy for anyone's taste.

As in the Days of Noah and Lot...

i hate reading the news, i get just so upset and angry any more. Sad thing is, its going to get a lot worse..
Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 03:00:45 pm »

i hate reading the news, i get just so upset and angry any more. Sad thing is, its going to get a lot worse..

Anyone go to the Yahoo front page for news? I do, b/c that's where I have my email account. They really revamped it where they are mixing EVERY CATEGORY of news all in one lump(instead of breaking it down into categories previously). You have to scroll all the way down to the end of the page to see every bit of news item.

Anyhow, while they have some informative stuff, they'll just mix it in with a lot of nonsense, entertainment stuff - NFL free agency(players begging for more money in an economy that's rivaled the Great Depression), preseason baseball(I'm a baseball guy, but for years and years NOONE cared about preseason baseball until now apparently), the latest Hollywood celeb tidbit, and even some of the political dog and pony show stuff is irritating to look at.

Yeah, I hear ya - you turn on the news(or read it) nowdays, and it gets more upsetting. Even the more important issues the news agencies are reporting like Churchianity helping to push illegal immigration reform, most are just turning a blind eye to it.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: