End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 06:42:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Video: Planned Parenthood Official Argues for Right to Post-Birth Abortion

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Video: Planned Parenthood Official Argues for Right to Post-Birth Abortion  (Read 1464 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: March 29, 2013, 01:32:04 pm »

Video: Planned Parenthood Official Argues for Right to Post-Birth Abortion

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/video-planned-parenthood-official-argues-right-post-birth-abortion_712198.html

Florida legislators considering a bill to require abortionists to provide medical care to an infant who survives an abortion were shocked during a committee hearing this week when a Planned Parenthood official endorsed a right to post-birth abortion.

Alisa LaPolt Snow, the lobbyist representing the Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood Affiliates, testified that her organization believes the decision to kill an infant who survives a failed abortion should be left up to the woman seeking an abortion and her abortion doctor.

"So, um, it is just really hard for me to even ask you this question because I’m almost in disbelief," said Rep. Jim Boyd. "If a baby is born on a table as a result of a botched abortion, what would Planned Parenthood want to have happen to that child that is struggling for life?”

"We believe that any decision that's made should be left up to the woman, her family, and the physician," said Planned Parenthood lobbyist Snow.

Rep. Daniel Davis then asked Snow, "What happens in a situation where a baby is alive, breathing on a table, moving. What do your physicians do at that point?”

"I do not have that information," Snow replied. "I am not a physician, I am not an abortion provider. So I do not have that information.”

Rep. Jose Oliva followed up, asking the Planned Parenthood official, "You stated that a baby born alive on a table as a result of a botched abortion that that decision should be left to the doctor and the family. Is that what you’re saying?”

Again, Snow replied, “That decision should be between the patient and the health care provider.”

“I think that at that point the patient would be the child struggling on the table, wouldn’t you agree?” asked Oliva.

"That’s a very good question. I really don’t know how to answer that," Snow said. "I would be glad to have some more conversations with you about this.”

Later another representative asked Snow, “What objection could you possibly have to obligate a doctor to transport a child born alive to a hospital where it seems to me they would be most likely to be able to survive?”

Snow said Planned Parenthood was concerned about "those situations where it is in a rural health care setting, the hospital is 45 minutes or an hour away, that’s the closest trauma center or emergency room. You know there’s just some logistical issues involved that we have some concerns about.”

You can watch the full exchange at the 39-minute mark of this video.

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 01:58:30 pm »

In this clip you will hear the testimony of Dr. Laurence Dunegan, who attended a meeting in 1969 where he was told from a Planned Parenthood director that the Bible was going to be rewritten to form a "NEW RELIGION!".

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 09:49:11 pm »

Shocked

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/planned-parenthood-infanticide-supporter-was-on-board-of-catholic-charities
Planned Parenthood infanticide supporter was on board of Catholic Charities
4/8/13

TALLAHASSEE, FL, April 8, 2013 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Planned Parenthood lobbyist Alisa LaPolt Snow balanced her support for infanticide with a softer side, serving on the board of her local Catholic Charities, according to the biography on her website, and an online report.

LaPolt Snow drew national condemnation recently when she told Florida state representatives late last month that, if a baby is born alive during a botched abortion, the decision about whether to save its life “should be left up to the woman, her family, and the physician.”

She was testifying on behalf of her employer, the Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood Affiliates, which opposes a pending infants born-alive abortion bill.

Matthew Archbold of Creative Minority Report noticed that the biography posted on the website of Snow's business, Snow Strategies, states that she “serves on the board of Catholic Charities of Northwest Florida-Tallahassee.”

“I called the Catholic Charities office, and [a woman] told me that Lapolt-Snow did indeed serve on the board until leaving in January,” stated Archbold, who is also a regular writer for the National Catholic Register. “She didn't explain further.”

"How horrifying is that?" he said. "A lobbyist for Planned Parenthood was a board member for a Catholic Charities office. I can't believe that it's not clear to everyone that you cannot advocate for the killing of babies and be a Catholic. Just can't."

Catholic charitable organization across the United States and abroad have increasingly been subject to calls for reform in the wake of a series of revelations about questionable funding and hiring practices.

In July 2011, Catholic Charities USA (CCUSA) confirmed to LifeSiteNews that it had hired homosexual lobbyist Tom Sheridan's firm, the Sheridan Group, to work on its behalf.

Earlier that year, Catholic Charities of San Francisco (CCCYO) invited a number of pro-abortion legislators to its annual Loaves and Fishes fundraising dinner, including U.S. Representative Lynn Woolsey and State Senator S. Joseph Simitian, both of whom had a 100 percent pro-abortion record with NARAL.

Two years earlier CCUSA urged the faithful to support President Obama's health care bill, ObamaCare, “immediately,” although the law lacked a provision excluding abortion funding. The move ran contrary to the policy of the U.S. bishops, who stated any bill "must exclude mandated coverage for abortion."

Investigators previously discovered that the director of programs and services of San Francisco Catholic Charities had adopted children with his homosexual “partner,” in contravention of Catholic teaching. When pressed, the charity's leaders publicly supported the director.

“Catholic Charities in general have been the most progressive wing of the church other than the nuns,” explained Sister Jeannine Gramick, one of the founders of New Ways Ministry. That dissident group, which has been condemned by the USCCB and the Vatican for its dissenting teachings on homosexuality, hopes Pope Francis will call a Vatican III Council.

The Vatican has attempted to rein in charities guilty of precisely these kinds of linkages. Last December, Pope Benedict XVI issued the Motu Proprio “De Caritate Ministranda” (“On the service of Charity”), stating, “The Church's charitable activity at all levels” must be “managed in conformity with the demands of the Church’s teaching and the intentions of the faithful.”

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 04:31:17 am »

"How horrifying is that?" he said. "A lobbyist for Planned Parenthood was a board member for a Catholic Charities office. I can't believe that it's not clear to everyone that you cannot advocate for the killing of babies and be a Catholic. Just can't."

Well, the sick joke is on you people! Obviously, Catholics don't care and this is proof. Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 08:15:47 am »

‘Gosnell Should Be Acquitted’: Feminist Argues That Abortion Doc Should Be Released, Trial Is a ‘Sham’ — But It’s Not What You Think

There's at least one feminist out there openly arguing against Dr. Kermit Gosnell's murder trial. In an op-ed published today on Live Action News, Kristen Walker Hatten writes, "I say we acquit him," of the now-infamous abortion doctor.
You may already feel your blood boiling at the prospect, but Hatten has some unique stances -- ideas that the pro-choice side of the isle will patently reject. And her call for acquittal likely isn't what you'd expect. At the center of her arguments is the notion that abortion laws often spawn schizophrenic legal ramifications.

We'll let the pro-lifer, who embraces a "righteous, virtuous, intelligent and moral" form of feminism (she's a member of New Wave Feminists for Life), explain why she's pushing for a Gosnell acquittal:

There is nothing more disgusting about pulling a baby out and killing her than there is about sticking an instrument into the womb and killing her. Why is it worse if she's a foot away? Is the difference location? Should a few feet of space be the difference between "perfectly legal" and "first degree murder?"

It's preposterous. The whole trial is kind of a sham. Let him go. If it's legal a few feet to the left inside the womb, then why not just let it be legal a few feet to the right outside the womb?

Let him go. You know what, drop the charges. If I were the prosecuting attorney I'd say, "We thought about it, and we decided, y'know, if it's legal over here, then why not let it be legal over there? If it's legal at 24.5 weeks, then what the hell is the difference at 25 weeks? Or 33 weeks? Or a couple days after birth?"

rest: http://news.yahoo.com/gosnell-acquitted-feminist-argues-abortion-doc-released-trial-231047662.html
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 10:34:33 am »

Well, like I was saying in other threads - Planned Parenthood is part of the NWO system. That "New Order Barbarians" DVD that interviewed that doctor who attended a closed door meeting with some PP director...every little detail of the NWO plan was spilled out, one of them included how they plan to get the bible re-written, and manipulate the modern-day church to go along with them.

So if anything, don't be fooled by these "organizations" like the Family Research Council going around saying how they will defeat their agendas. Besides, they had many chances to do so when Bush Jr was in office.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: