End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 08:37:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

PreTrib Rapture Moment

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PreTrib Rapture Moment  (Read 7848 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2013, 02:52:39 pm »

« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 08:46:09 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 02:58:50 pm »

Saw this series a couple of weeks ago - pretty good.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 04:16:14 pm »

1st video...(7:30 min)

"...but I need to be about the work of the Lord Jesus Christ and purifying my life in preparation for seeing Jesus at any moment."

While Brian shows he is well versed in scripture and understanding, he still bears the stains of churchianity "works" doctrine. God willing, he will better choose his words in trying to put into his own words what scripture already says. This is an example of where scripture talks of unknown tongues and having an interpretation with it so all would be edified. It always leads us back to the ultimate interpretation, the Word of God.

It's not about getting ready, it's not a process that man must undertake. The thief on the cross with Him shows us that. Jesus did ALL the work for us, so that all we do is believe with all of our heart and we are saved. It is the Spirit in us that purifies us. We have no part in that other than believing God does it for us.

Some tend to mistake an exhortation for a commandment. BIG difference. We are exhorted to"fight the good fight", and "do that which is good", and it may seem like we have to do all these "good works" in order to be saved, but those aren't commandments, they are exhortations/encouragements/suggestions, not required mandates in the traditional sense.

Now I do believe those words do serve as a commandment in the sense that because it is written, it will be so. So in that sense, they are even prophetic, that those who are saved will heed in the end those exhortations to do good without really realizing it, because it is the Spirit that moves them through life who will eventually lead us through an everlasting life.

When we are born-again, we are baptized with the Spirit, which is Jesus Christ in us, who washes clean "with the washing of water by the word".

Brian, we who are saved are already washed clean. The only thing left is for us to, "put off this corruptible" (leave the fleshly carnal body) and "we shall be changed" (we shall be like Him).

Yes, we "grow in grace" as we mature in the Word, growing in the knowledge of the truth from a child to a man who puts away childish things, but the younger is as much "purified" as any elder, as it says "and he that is chief, as he that doth serve". We are all one in Christ and are saved. Thank you Jesus.

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 05:52:08 am »

Roll Eyes

you guys missed the whole point of the vids, and that is the mind set and spirit that one has as to pre trib or post trib and how your life and the Bible you read is related to that view. If your pre trib, your reading your Bible and telling people because time is short, if your post trib, your mind set is, well i have time... I laso like his take on Alex Jones, that was well presented and really shows the spirit he has.

I also like the way he presented the full spirit of post trib, in that it really is a catholic teaching and you have to suffer...
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 01:52:51 pm »

Roll Eyes

you guys missed the whole point of the vids, and that is the mind set and spirit that one has as to pre trib or post trib and how your life and the Bible you read is related to that view. If your pre trib, your reading your Bible and telling people because time is short, if your post trib, your mind set is, well i have time... I laso like his take on Alex Jones, that was well presented and really shows the spirit he has.

I also like the way he presented the full spirit of post trib, in that it really is a catholic teaching and you have to suffer...

Like I said, I liked the vids, despite a few minor reservations(which I mentioned above).

But yeah, when "Pastor" Steven Anderson went on the Alex Jones show to promote his "After the Tribulation" DVD(which I saw on youtube, BTW), it really raised some red flags. And add to the fact that the director of that film has ties to previous p0rn films. And it seems like too the enemy(or whatever you want to call them) like David Icke, Barbara Max-Hubbard, and Benjamin Crème(among other NWO minions) are anticipating "disappearances" when their New Age "Christ" makes his appearance. Even the guy interviewed in New Order Barbarians said the Planned Parenthood director that spoke to him privately about all of the NWO agendas said the same thing.

Also, want to point out about modern-day Christians beliefs on this - they're not post-trib either, b/c Churchianity as a whole believes most of Revelation and Daniel were fulfilled in the 1st millennium.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 01:57:56 am »

you guys missed the whole point of the vids,

No brother, I did not miss it. I get it, I just have no interest in the debate.

Some think it's any minute, which I don't, and so they are running around trying to save people. And the other side they aren't worried because other events must take place first according to their beliefs, so they have no worries and many as a result are at best lukewarm.

It's not something I believe is an edifying topic. It only serves to divide people. "This is the day which the Lord hath made...". It's about now, not tomorrow.

Those that are saved, it definitely doesn't matter when we are "changed". Those that are lost, still doesn't matter, as they are lost already, and none of us can convince the lost Jesus is coming back. It's up to them to believe.

We are to focus on today. Not what or when something will happen in the future.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2013, 05:53:15 am »

Mat 24:33  So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
Mat 24:42  Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Report Spam   Logged

Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2013, 11:38:22 am »

"Like Kilika says, the Spirit has already purified us. IOW, it's not like we have to stop sinning b/c his return is imminent."

We have to be careful on statements like this.

Romans 6:15 KJV
What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

I don't point this out to stir up strife- but because there is a belief out now (esp. among teens/college-aged) that you can believe in Jesus and  His blood forgiving you- and be gay
We ARE commanded to stop sinning - period- if we have truly repented and believe Jesus and are walking in the Spirit.

Galatians 5:18-26 KJV

But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2013, 05:22:16 pm »

Exactly. Because we are no longer held to the letter of the law, that is NOT license to continue to do what the law defines as sin. It is the Spirit in the believer that will exhort them to seek out what is more edifying, and gives the believer the ability to "walk in the Spirit".

When we are saved, and become sons, God no longer sees the sinful flesh, he sees Jesus in our place.

The flesh WILL continue to sin, we cannot change that. The fleshly body, the "old man" must be put away. It must die (...once to die...) because it is corrupted.

We must trust God that it's okay, because of the Holy Ghost in us, and in spite of what the flesh does.

"For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come."
Hebrews 13:14 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2013, 11:42:10 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2013, 01:11:24 pm »

3 very good videos - yeah, when you read Rev 7:1-3, you'll realize that it comes BEFORE Rev 6.

Rev 7:1  And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
Rev 7:2  And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
Rev 7:3  Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2013, 04:12:41 am »

PreTrib Rapture Moment 9: Rapture-Palooza?

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2013, 12:56:49 pm »

Not that I'm crediting Bryan or anything, but I think I'm understanding the pre-trib doctrine now. I'm surprised it's easier than I thought it was over the last 4 years.

Like I mentioned in another thread, yes, Satan is the father of lies, but these Hollywood movies are NOT marketed toward Christians(if you know what I mean here).

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2013, 04:08:00 am »

PreTrib Moment 10: The Two Witnesses in Revelation 11

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2013, 10:37:29 am »

Another good video here - yeah, figured Elijah is one of the 2 witnesses. For one, he was raptured while he was still alive. And 2, Malachi prophecized this...

Malachi 4:5  Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Mal 4:6  And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2013, 10:56:41 am »

Another good video here - yeah, figured Elijah is one of the 2 witnesses. For one, he was raptured while he was still alive. And 2, Malachi prophecized this...

Malachi 4:5  Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Mal 4:6  And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Did he say that? I have not watched it yet
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 11:05:50 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2013, 11:57:39 am »

So was Enoch, "for God took him". So then is Enoch the other witness?
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2013, 12:05:37 pm »

Did he say that? I have not watched it yet

Yes - Moses and Elijah(he said, that is), but posted that passage above b/c it mentions Elijah in the last days.

So was Enoch, "for God took him". So then is Enoch the other witness?

Rev 11:6  These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Just looking at this passage of scripture alone, it looks like Moses and Elijah. No, not saying it is with 110% certainty, but during their days on earth both did just that(Elijah the former, and Moses the latter).

But again, we will see.

As for what Bryan said - he was driving home another point that the rapture is pre-trib b/c these 2 witnesses are showing these same signs they did in the OT to the Jews in the great tribulation.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2013, 12:12:32 pm »

...during their days on earth both did just that(Elijah the former, and Moses the latter)

Right. Okay, I see the logic. Sorry, haven't listened to the video if that was apparent in what he said.

Not having anything to dispute that, and there being just a handful of verses that might relate to an explanation of the witnesses, I can't disagree.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2013, 08:43:13 am »

Pre Trib Rapture Moment 11: What will trigger the rapture?

Pre Trib Rapture Moment 12: What about a "split Rapture"?

Pre Trib Rapture Moment 13: What are Post Tribbers afraid of?

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2013, 10:04:02 am »

Yes - Moses and Elijah(he said, that is), but posted that passage above b/c it mentions Elijah in the last days.

Rev 11:6  These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Just looking at this passage of scripture alone, it looks like Moses and Elijah. No, not saying it is with 110% certainty, but during their days on earth both did just that(Elijah the former, and Moses the latter).

But again, we will see.

As for what Bryan said - he was driving home another point that the rapture is pre-trib b/c these 2 witnesses are showing these same signs they did in the OT to the Jews in the great tribulation.

finally listened to it, and he makes some good points, but here is my contention.

Mat 17:10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
Mat 17:11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
Mat 17:12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
Mat 17:13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

Here the Lord is saying he did in fact come already, as John the Baptist. But we read here

Luk 1:17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

so we see that John came in the "spirit and power" of Elijah, and so Elijah can come back physically as a witness then. it was just always one of those weird sections. Im not real sure on the Moses part, but he does make a good case for Moses.

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2013, 01:10:27 pm »

Yeah, I'll admit, when for a long time others wanted to show me the truth about pre-trib when I was firmly post-trib, it wasn't that I didn't want to listen, but I was afraid to listen. I don't know why - but Bryan showed a good point how the downloads on one of his pre-trib sermons was only 1/3 of the total views.

And to throw this out too, maybe that's why I became a fan of Steven Anderson and his post-trib rantings, despite him denying one of the basic deity's of Jesus Christ's atonement(forgot which was it was, but it is an important one).
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2013, 10:23:15 am »

Pre Trib Rapture Moment 14: Aren't the wicked taken to judgment first?

Pre Trib Rapture Moment 15: Zombie Apocalypse and the Rapture?

Pre Trib Rapture Moment 16: What about the Judgment Seat of Christ?

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2013, 01:33:25 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2013, 02:02:30 pm »

Can't listen for 3 hours?  Cheesy I can't listen to much more than 3 minutes!
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2013, 02:43:19 pm »

Actually, on occasion something is said and eventually, wisdom is gained, if nothing else, to ponder something from a perspective I hadn't noticed yet. Thank you Jesus.

In this case, it's verse that stood out, though I have read it many times before. It may be that God decided it's most edifying to reveal it now, with current goings on in society.

As Bryan mentioned it...

"I tell you, in that night there shall be two [men] in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left." Luke 17:34 (KJB)

That got my attention. So I felt I needed to look further for clarification of just what is being revealed with that verse.

In context...

20  And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21  Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
22  And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see [it].
23  And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after [them], nor follow [them].
24  For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one [part] under heaven, shineth unto the other [part] under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.
25  But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.
26  And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
27  They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
28  Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29  But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed [them] all.
30  Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
32  Remember Lot's wife.
33  Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.
34  I tell you, in that night there shall be two [men] in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35  Two [women] shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36  Two [men] shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
37  And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body [is], thither will the eagles be gathered together.
Luke 17:28-37 (KJB)

Until now, it hasn't stood out to me that this describes people going about life doing a variety of things, when suddenly, ("in the twinkling of an eye"?)
one of them is taken "and the other left" in an apparent "rapture" at the coming of the Son of God.

Why does it say two men in one bed? While "God is not mocked", I can see some having a field day with that verse. But the point that hit me was how all those people seem to be doing the same things, living the same way, yet only one of them is taken, which seems to suggest that it's not about how you live day to day on the "outward appearance", but how you believe in your heart, which only God can judge that, as "the LORD looketh on the heart."

Even Lot and his family were living amongst the wickedness of Sodom. But what happened? God called Lot out of Sodom. Are we being called out of Sodom? Or will we be going about our lives as we have, "like in the days of Noe", when it happens?

One thing is for sure...

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus." Revelation 22:20 (KJB)

"The kingdom of God cometh not with observation"
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2013, 07:25:31 pm »

Job 5:19  He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee.
Job 5:20  In famine he shall redeem thee from death: and in war from the power of the sword.

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2013, 03:25:28 am »

Pre Trib Rapture Moment 17: Are Post Tribbers Saved?

Published on Oct 20, 2013

Many have claimed that I teach that people are lost for believing in a post-trib. rapture of the body of Christ. This video will (hopefully) set the record straight that I do NOT, nor have ever taught that post-tribbers are lost!

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2013, 10:47:39 am »

Good video - I agree, post-tribers aren't lost either, as it's not part of salvation. However, I will say this(at least from my experiences) - it can change your perspective on how to approach things when these last days are approaching. For example, you might get caught up in worrying about stocking up on food and ammo, and/or preparing over running for the hills to bug out.

Rev 6:5  And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
Rev 6:6  And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

I know the Lord provides for his flock - but nonetheless, that's what the scripture says what would happen in the time of Jacob's trouble, and sounds like it's going to happen to the WHOLE world(and throw in major war and pestilences). It's not just persecution.

As for that Steven Anderson guy - forget his post-trib beliefs, nothing but ignorance comes out of his mouth.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2013, 05:05:17 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: