End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 06:42:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

PreTrib Rapture Moment

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PreTrib Rapture Moment  (Read 7844 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2014, 11:43:17 pm »

Truth be told, after I found all of the Biblical evidence pointing to the pre-trib view, I felt almost... stupid for ever believing post-trib (and I don't mean pre-wrath, a la Chris White, I mean full on post-trib, as in raptured at Armageddon post-trib)

And that's not to say post-tribbers are stupid or that they don't understand Bible doctrine. A lot of post-tribbers are genuinely saved (Kent Hovind, Scott Johnson, etc.) and have more comprehension than I do most of the time. All I'm saying is that when you look at it objectively, how can you come to a purely post-trib conclusion from the Bible? I do understand how one can come to a pre-wrath view, but ultimately pre-trib is the way it will work out.

I mentioned this on another thread - personally, I fell for post-trib partly b/c I was reading out of one of those "bible societies" KJBs(no, they didn't change the texts, but they pulled magic tricks by referencing scriptures back and forth to make it look post-trib, including scriptures from Exodus that have NOTHING to do with end times prophecies. Those Thomas Nelson KJBs do the same). And partly b/c of my own rebellion - to sum it up in a nutshell, I was pre-trib initially when I was exposed to a mainstream end times message forum. Won't name the forum, but it was a controlled-opposition, Churchianity one where they played the "either your with our agendas or not" card, and just got too political instead of exposing the entire wicked system(ie-they acted like John McCain was some born-again believer). So after my stint there, I ASSUMED that pre-trib was heresy b/c of all the other wicked things they did. And not to mention too that there are wolves like John Hagee out there that are pre-trib(as well as other mainstream "evangelicals" like Falwell), so I assumed it was the wrong position.

Anyhow - yes, I too felt foolish when all was said and done last year(and finally settled on the pre-trib position after searching the scriptures, and brethren here further showing me the truth with more scriptures). Ultimately, the blame was on ME for not being PATIENT enough to pray, search the scriptures, and do other research on this.

Ultimately, "Search the scriptures..."
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 11:47:01 pm by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2014, 09:40:15 pm »

I mentioned this on another thread - personally, I fell for post-trib partly b/c I was reading out of one of those "bible societies" KJBs(no, they didn't change the texts, but they pulled magic tricks by referencing scriptures back and forth to make it look post-trib, including scriptures from Exodus that have NOTHING to do with end times prophecies. Those Thomas Nelson KJBs do the same). And partly b/c of my own rebellion - to sum it up in a nutshell, I was pre-trib initially when I was exposed to a mainstream end times message forum. Won't name the forum, but it was a controlled-opposition, Churchianity one where they played the "either your with our agendas or not" card, and just got too political instead of exposing the entire wicked system(ie-they acted like John McCain was some born-again believer). So after my stint there, I ASSUMED that pre-trib was heresy b/c of all the other wicked things they did. And not to mention too that there are wolves like John Hagee out there that are pre-trib(as well as other mainstream "evangelicals" like Falwell), so I assumed it was the wrong position.

Anyhow - yes, I too felt foolish when all was said and done last year(and finally settled on the pre-trib position after searching the scriptures, and brethren here further showing me the truth with more scriptures). Ultimately, the blame was on ME for not being PATIENT enough to pray, search the scriptures, and do other research on this.

Ultimately, "Search the scriptures..."

Admittedly, I was post-trib and eventually "pre-wrath" because the people I listened (and still listen) to (Scott Johnson, Kent Hovind, Chris White) are post-trib/pre-wrath.

But what really sealed the deal for me (apart from the Biblical evidence, of course) is this: I believe that a false Antichrist will be displayed to the world (I believe this to be Barack Obama) and the Antichrist will defeat him. And if people deny the pre-trib rapture of the body of Christ, it's that much easier for them to accept the Antichrist as the Christ, because:

1) He'll have visibly defeated a counterfeit Antichrist
2) He'll usher in peace afterward (pseudo-Christians will believe they are in the millennial reign)

Look at a guy like Alex Jones. He vehemently denies the pre-trib rapture, and is leading people into eventually accepting the Antichrist.
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.
Kilika
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2014, 12:59:19 am »

I believe that a false Antichrist will be displayed to the world (I believe this to be Barack Obama) and the Antichrist will defeat him.

Never heard that before. Where is that in the bible?  I think it deserves it's own thread for an explanation.
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2014, 06:22:58 am »

Never heard that before. Where is that in the bible?  I think it deserves it's own thread for an explanation.

I'm no expert, but I think this passage points to it.

Daniel 11:21-23 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries. And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant. And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.

This "vile person", being the Antichrist, overflows "they" with the arms of a flood. The "prince of the covenant" is also overflown, making him one of "they". What covenant is it talking about? Right after he overflows the prince of the covenant, it talks about a league made with him (the Antichrist).

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Doesn't say he makes a covenant with many, but rather that he CONFIRMS the covenant. That makes me believe that the covenant scripture is in reference to will already be written up and negotiated (by the false Antichrist "prince of the covenant") by the time the Antichrist arises. The Antichrist confirms that covenant and it goes through.

Hope that made some sense, haha Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.
Kilika
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2014, 12:11:19 pm »

Yeah, it does make some sense. Thanks!  Wink

I see what your saying, that the verse actually mentions an interaction with the "vile person"(commonly thought to be a reference to the Antichrist) and "they"(I would say the "elite", the people in charge), "...they shall not give the honour...".

"...yea, also the prince of the covenant..." is indeed a reference to a third party. The question is, who is that "prince"? Is this a real person involved in the deal, or is it just a metaphor for the depth the action has in Israel making a deal against the true prince, Jesus Christ, to drive home the seriousness of such a deal.

The main issue I have so far with using Daniel in relation to end times prophecy is that like in chapter 11, it's talking about a series of rulers, and eventually it's about the rule of the "king of the north" over a southern king, and a covenant. Chapter 12 is a continuation of events, yet  at that point, it does appear to be talking about THE end in verses 1-4, but it says to "seal it up" until the end, then only mentions a time period but not really anything else.

My perception is that it's primarily a historical account of events in the time of Daniel, like "Cliff Notes", ending with saying basically there are more details that COULD be given, but suffice to say there will be more battles back and forth right up to the bitter end for the world, so no need to divulge any more details, so it gets sealed up from then till the final end. It comes across as Daniel is told some details, but not much else and is more or less told not to worry about the rest, that in the end it will all come together like it's suppose to.

Can you read the book of Daniel as an end times prophecy? In part, I think so. There appears to me to be many references that are too similar to just be a similarity. But then evil is evil, right? So we see similarities among evil people throughout scripture. Same unbelief, different people in different times.

Does that make sense?  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2014, 03:59:37 am »

Pre Trib Rapture Moment 26: What Will Happen To Babies At The Rapture?

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2014, 04:09:26 am »

Pre Trib Rapture Moment 27: Making A Left Behind Movie?

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2014, 09:02:47 am »

Since 1980(when the "religious right"/"moral majority" formed), the Apostate Church largely set their attention on exposing abortion and sodomy. Yes, it's been all good they have, but nonetheless by doing so, they just completely ignored preaching the gospel to the lost world.

And now since Obama came into office - look at how many states have all of a sudden signed (compromised)abortion restrictions into law(which has re-heated this "culture wars" debate). Yeah, forget about the part where previously, George W. Bush appointed TWO pro-abortion USSC justices, AND funded Planned Parenthood. And to boot - these abortion restrictions are coming to nought as appeallette courts have all but favored these pro-abortion groups(except for Texas - but nonetheless TX has given a big platform to Wendy Davis - something this state NEVER would have done previously).

Pt being that yes, I do think that babies will be raptured - and ultimately this same Apostate Church could act like it's these "crazy" KJB/tribulation saints that had something to do with their "disappearances"(as the AC could likely say how some "crazies" "aborted" them).

As for making a Left Behind video - I'm strongly considering it too - at the very least, they'll have this warning(especially telling them to read the KJB), AND our KJBs will be left behind too. Smiley
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 09:19:22 am by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2015, 04:53:54 pm »

This is worth being prayerful about.
Key dates/Feasts for September 2015 coincide with eclipse and Elul 29 and Rosh Hashana Feast of Trumpets:

September 13 - Elul 29
September 14 - Trumpets (partial eclipse)
10 Days of Awe
September 23 - Day of Atonement
September 28 - Feast of Tabernacles ("super" blood moon)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 05:07:15 pm by Boldhunter » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2017, 01:55:19 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2017, 06:22:54 pm »

Report Spam   Logged