End Times and Current Events
April 18, 2024, 12:00:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

PreTrib Rapture Moment

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PreTrib Rapture Moment  (Read 7969 times)
Kilika
« on: June 06, 2013, 02:43:19 pm »

Actually, on occasion something is said and eventually, wisdom is gained, if nothing else, to ponder something from a perspective I hadn't noticed yet. Thank you Jesus.

In this case, it's verse that stood out, though I have read it many times before. It may be that God decided it's most edifying to reveal it now, with current goings on in society.

As Bryan mentioned it...

"I tell you, in that night there shall be two [men] in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left." Luke 17:34 (KJB)

That got my attention. So I felt I needed to look further for clarification of just what is being revealed with that verse.

In context...

20  And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21  Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
22  And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see [it].
23  And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after [them], nor follow [them].
24  For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one [part] under heaven, shineth unto the other [part] under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.
25  But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.
26  And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
27  They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
28  Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29  But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed [them] all.
30  Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
32  Remember Lot's wife.
33  Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.
34  I tell you, in that night there shall be two [men] in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35  Two [women] shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36  Two [men] shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
37  And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body [is], thither will the eagles be gathered together.
Luke 17:28-37 (KJB)

Until now, it hasn't stood out to me that this describes people going about life doing a variety of things, when suddenly, ("in the twinkling of an eye"?)
one of them is taken "and the other left" in an apparent "rapture" at the coming of the Son of God.

Why does it say two men in one bed? While "God is not mocked", I can see some having a field day with that verse. But the point that hit me was how all those people seem to be doing the same things, living the same way, yet only one of them is taken, which seems to suggest that it's not about how you live day to day on the "outward appearance", but how you believe in your heart, which only God can judge that, as "the LORD looketh on the heart."

Even Lot and his family were living amongst the wickedness of Sodom. But what happened? God called Lot out of Sodom. Are we being called out of Sodom? Or will we be going about our lives as we have, "like in the days of Noe", when it happens?

One thing is for sure...

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus." Revelation 22:20 (KJB)

"The kingdom of God cometh not with observation"
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: